Merchant services

I am looking for best rates on  merchant services.
--
Thank You
Harjit

0
HARJIT
8/30/2010 9:52:55 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have been using this guy

Call Tod Fernan
Paymenttech Hayer Standards
773-991-8777

I had others check my rates and they could never beat his rates.

Robert

On Aug 31, 10:37=A0am, Robert <Rob...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have been using this guy
>
> Call Tod Fernan
> Paymenttech Hayer Standards
> 773-991-8777
>
> I had others check my rates and they could never beat his rates.
>
> Robert
>

> "HARJIT SHERGILL" wrote:
> > I am looking for best rates on =A0merchant services.
> > --
> > Thank You
> > Harjit
> > gi...@att.net
>
> > .

888.706.9989 Ask for Rick, it can be integrated to the RMS products
very easily if you like too.
0
Rich

Merchant Accounts
Who are folks using for merchant accounts through RMS? I looking for best prices and ease of integration with RMS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Michael Hi Michael Check out Abanco - http://www.abanco.com/index.php/ips/rms. They have an RMS plug in and give you a web interface to manage your payments. Dominic mhodgdon wrote: > Who are folks using for merchant accounts through RMS? I looking for best > prices and ease of integration with RMS. Any help would be greatly > appreciated. > > Michael ...

How to thread something in what will become a Windows Service....
I have something I'm writing as a windows form right now but it will eventually be a Windows Service. For a test, I have a submit button and it's action is to call something that dials out on a usb phone device. While that device is dialing and waiting for DTMF input from the call recipient, I need to pause the program and wait for the callee to hang up. The device I call has a bunch of handlers that handle the keys being entered, etc. I need to have these handlers able to listen for events while the button click sub is waiting but be able to continue when a hangup event oc...

The IIS Admin Service service terminated unexpectedly
Sorry, if this is consider a double-post. Anyway, I have a Exchange 2003 SP2 server running on Windows 2003 SP1 and IIS keeps crashing unexpectedly. I installed all the latest windows updates, rebooted, same thing. Seems to keep occuring every 15-20 mins. I found a KB Article pointing to Message Tracking, disabled it, same issue. I found several posts telling people to run IISState. I downloaded & ran IISState, but I am unclear how to interpret the logs. I will post the log here with hopes that someone can help or point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. Opened log file 'C:...

Dynamics GP Service Pack 2
A quick question, where can I find a listing on what Service Pack 2 addressed -- Clay Tait Tait Distributors Clay, Here is a link to the KB Article that lists all the fixes: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYKORSXPPNNWUNVVRWNXTZTOWVKTPRTTXYRMZZSMYZZLTXZXMY -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Clay Tait" <ClayTait@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2566B6AF-AA31-4DDE-BCB1-5FB39880E0A0@microsoft.com... >A quick question, > > where can I find a listing on what Service Pack 2 addressed ...

Exchange server 2003 upgrade to latest service Packs
Hi, I have a windows exchange server 2003 with no service packs installed. Woud it be advisable to upgrade directly to the latest service Pack, which I believe is service pack2, or should I install service pack 1 and than service pack2. Also are there any known issues with either of the service packs that I may need to be aware of? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You in advance On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 16:57:01 -0700, Greg3305 <Greg3305@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > I have a windows exchange server 2003 with no service packs installed. >Woud it be advisable...

Windows 2003 service pack -- impact on Exchange?
Anyone have any experiences to report on installing Windows 2003 service pack 1 on an exchange (2003) server? Lynne.Seamans@millersville.edu Millersville University Postmaster & Operating Systems Manager Had no issues myself so far. You could run in an issue if you install the Security Control Wizard which is shipped with SP1 but needs to be installed in a separate step as described here: http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/003/sp1scw.htm If you are installing on Dell PowerEdge, check this out: http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/power/ps2q05-20050113-Callaway.pdf And if you a...

Access as a Service
Near as I can tell, Access runs as a service under XP and maybe the same under Server 2003. I have two questions and requests for information... We purchased a dual processor machine a while ago, and to our dismay, Access only used 1 of the CPU's, even when we ran Multiple Access programs symultaneously. We even tried to run Access 2003 and Access 2007 against each other to try to get the second CPU to be used, to no avail. Does anyone know how start Access as a second service, and further to direct that service to use the second CPU? We are considering a major update to a single...

Report call times out when called through web service but not through Report Manager
Hello all, I have a Reporting Services report that runs fine when I run it from Visual Studio. It also runs fine from Report Manager. However, when I run it from an .aspx page named RSRenderReport.aspx, I get a timeout error after about 100 seconds. I have set the following: In the web.config: <httpRuntime executionTimeout="300" maxRequestLength="300000" /> In the code behind, RSRenderReport.aspx.vb: Dim objRS As New ReportingService.ReportExecutionService objRS.Timeout = -1 The error returned is: ****BEGIN ERROR MESSAGE***** Mess...

How to become a Publisher Service Provider
I work in a Print Shop and would like to join the Publisher Service Provider program. I have checked out the Microsoft website to try to find out how to join, but can't find out any information on joining. Can anyone point me in the right direction. thanks for any help I might get, Fred C Did you look here? http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010772371033&CTT=98 Near the bottom of the page there's a "Click here to register" link. On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:31:39 -0700, "fcampbell" <fcampbell@spos.com> wrote: >I work in a Pri...

TV listing (EPG) service
any internet service provide TV listing in XML format? the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show title and time. Is this a question, or are you advertising your TV service? AliR. "Carmen Sei" <fatwallet951@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:iullt31h4sn1qg4b0tdnmm3e6jh0var3cs@4ax.com... > any internet service provide TV listing in XML format? > > the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show > title and time. > > this is a question. On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:55:05 -0500, "AliR \(VC++ MVP\)" &l...

Not able to get items from Outlook Inbox from Windows Service using VB.NET
I have a Windows Service which is setup and running properly, well, at least it execute my RunThrougInbox method when it is supposed to be. The problem I am having though is that when my RunThroughInbox method is executing, it seems to stop when it gets to the "PROBLEM ON THIS NEXT LINE:" line. I am writing each step of the way to the event viewer window and my logs are mysteriously stopping. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks Here is a portion of my code to help with any resolutions or ideas. Protected Overrides Sub OnStart(ByVal args() As String) Dim cbTimer As...

There is a problem with this website's security certificate
Hello, I bought an SSL certificate for my server (Windows Server 2003, IIS 6.0). Server included already a web site with SSL certificate, so I created a 2nd web site with different IP and different SSL certificate and different application pool that is running. When I try to access the 2nd web site I get a message from IE "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." If I click on option "Continue to this website (not recommended)", I get error "service unavailable" What could be the problem ? 1st web site is running without ...

Sharepoint services, Infopath and Excel formulas
I created a form in Infopath and pulled the information into a list in Sharepoint. when i import becasue of the design of the form I am getting multiple reponses which are being stored in one cell. I need to count the number of responses. e.g. Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Not applicable Yes Not applicable Row 1 Yes No Not applicable No Not applicable Not applicable Not applicable...

Return Item Allocated to a Service Call
Can someone who is an expert with the Service Call module give me some tips on the best approach to returning items (removing from Service Call and processing the return on the PO side). It is all being done manually here on the GL side but we are trying to find the best way of having the system handle this. We currently do not have the RMA/RTV series setup on the Service Call side. Thanks Well, first of all, you can't 'remove' an item from the service call if the service call has been placed into 'Ready Invoice' or a higher status. Once it's in that...

Windows 2003 Service Pack 1 causes CRM "Send Direct Email" Error.
When sending a direct email, you receive a message: "You do not have sufficient access rights or privilages to perform this action" It occurs during the following steps. Click Sales, click Leads, and then click to highlight a lead record. On the menu bar, click Actions, and then click Send Direct E-mail. Leave the default options, and then click Send. There is a hot fix from that your VAR can download and send to you. A responsible server tech should apply this patch and do the needed backups prior to applying the hotfix. KB898654 The following files are affected. Date ...

Products and services
During my experience with other CRM systems, I've seen that the companies that sell things, have products in their catalog and use some kind of logistic order called "sales order". On the other hand, services companies (i.e. telecommunications providers) have services in their catalog and the business processes do not end when the services are installed, they can be modified and/or deactivated afterwards. So a different concept is handled here: "service orders". I would say there are two main differences between sales orders and service orders: (1) There ca...

SharePoint Services. 04-06-10
Hi, We are trying to do a migration of Sharepoint Services V2.0 from one server to another. Run smigrate to do a migration of the database and website, this appears to work, it backups and compresses all the files into a .fwp format. When we do a restore it becomes apparent that not everything has been backedup correctly. large chunks of the website are missing and no users or permissions have been transferred. The command i am using to back is smigrate.exe –w http://server/site –f C:\companywebbackup\companyweb.fwp -u user_name -pw password To restore smigrate.exe -r -...

Unit Testing for Service Broker Objects?
Wondering if anyone has thoughts around unit tests for Service Broker objects. I have had decent success with SQL Server DB unit tests in VS 2008, just wondering if anyone could get my brain juices moving around ways/things to test parts of my SB functionality. ...

MS02-011: Authentication Flaw Could Allow Unauthorized Users To Authenticate To SMTP Service
Hello All ! I have problem - when I scan port 25 on our Exchange 5.5 with special XSpider 7.0 port scanner, this program recommend me visit following URL: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS02-011.mspx for delete potential SMTP open relay. After patch downloading and succsessful installing I scan port 25 again and... scanner show me this recommendation again... What wrong?.. How I can eliminate this problem on Exchange 5.5 Help please! Our Exchange 5.5 (with IMC) run on Windows NT 4.0 SP6. Regards, Benjamin. ...

Merchant services
I am looking for best rates on merchant services. -- Thank You Harjit gill1@att.net I have been using this guy Call Tod Fernan Paymenttech Hayer Standards 773-991-8777 I had others check my rates and they could never beat his rates. Robert "HARJIT SHERGILL" wrote: > I am looking for best rates on merchant services. > -- > Thank You > Harjit > gill1@att.net > > > . > On Aug 31, 10:37=A0am, Robert <Rob...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been using this guy > > Call Tod Fernan &...

eConnect Web Services
Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding using eConnect’s web services or if you can, provide examples? Thank you! Jay eConnect and Web Services are related, but not the same. Web Services uses eConnect as its foundation. You can use this link to learn about both: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/bb491085.aspx Look for the links toward the bottom of the page. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm &qu...

Service Calendar Unexpected Error
Hi, We have a strange problem with our MSCRM 3.0 implementation. When we go to the Work Hours section of a Facility / Resource we get an "unexpected error" screen and no event in the event log. We are running Small Business Server 2003 ASP.NET v1. SQL Server 2000 SP4. Many thanks in advance rac504uk Enable tracing and see what shows up in your trace file. It should give you detailed information about what happens: To enable tracing, add these settings to your registry. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM] "TraceEnabled"=dword:00000001 "TraceDirect...

XML Web Service Output
I am creating a web service that will output an XML document. Should my web method return an XMLDocument type or XMLDataDocument type? I want to offer the better return type to consumers. What are the implications of using each type? Hiya, I think the best type in this instance will be System.xml.xmlnode - i think both the XMLDocument and XMLDataDocument inherit from this class, but more importantly, if you are returning an XMLNode you are essentially just returning some xml. Hope this helps Andrew "binder" <rgondzur@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1155227116.831292....

Reporting Services Returning Offset Dates
I'm finding that every date being returned by Reporting Services (in VS 2003) from a date field (i.e. Opportunity.CreatedOn) is exactly 8 hours beyond those being returned by reports ran from the CRM interface and from Crystal Reports. I'm using MS SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services against MS CRM1.2 (same user account). The regional setting on all machines (server and development), including the VS 2003 international setting, are set to English(United States) and the system dates/times are all correct within the same time zone. Can anybody explain this? Thanks in advance. GMT RJ...

Localization Service
Hello, I am creating a localization service for a web site. My idea is something has follows: public class LocalizationService { private IDictionary<String, String> _phrases = new Dictionary<String, String>(); public LocalizationService() { _phrases.Add("Name", "Nome"); } // LocalizationService public String GetPhrase(String key) { return _phrases[key].ToString(); } // GetPhrase } // LocalizationService In this case I am providing the key to get a phrase. But I would need to provide the key and the la...