Merchant Accounts

Who are folks using for merchant accounts through RMS?  I looking for best
prices and ease of integration with RMS.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Michael
0
mhodgdon (10)
1/9/2007 4:07:00 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Michael

Check out Abanco - http://www.abanco.com/index.php/ips/rms.  They have
an RMS plug in and give you a web interface to manage your payments.

Dominic

mhodgdon wrote:
> Who are folks using for merchant accounts through RMS?  I looking for best
> prices and ease of integration with RMS.  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Michael

FWD and Exchange 2003 Users email to external POP3 account?
Would someone be kind enough to outline the steps required to automatically fwd an Exchange 2003 Mailbox to an external POP3 account (Crackberry). This user only has OWA so creating an Outlook rule won't work. You can do this without an Outlook rule by creating a Contact with the external email address as the targetAddress, and forward the user's email to the Contact from user properties | Delivery Options. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Rick S." <Rick ...

Cant send to Hotmail accounts
Hi all, Have Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. When I send an email out to a domain, there is no probs, but if I try sending to hotmail, it goes, but is never received. James "James Duffy" <jasduffy77@hotmail.com> wrote: >Have Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. When I send an email out to a >domain, there is no probs, but if I try sending to hotmail, it goes, but is >never received. So, how is this a problem for Exchange? The other SMTP server accepted the message for delivery, never delivered it, and didn't return a NDR. Why not ask the folks at hot...

no balance for investment account
i just set up my investments in money and on the account list page the account shows up, but with no balance. although if i click on the account it come up with all the info and appropriate balance in the ledger. any idea how to allign that account with the account list page so all the accounts add up together? You can sometimes see nothing in the account list if the account is marked as a 'watch' account. Go to the account, then go to the account details and uncheck the option for a watch account if set. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.co...

How do you account for fees in investment accounts?
Hello, I was wondering how do you acount for fees in investment accounts? My retirement account has a $ 15.00 annual custodian fee. This is paid by selling $ 15.00 worth of shares at the time the fee is due. My financial institution removes the appropriate number of shares from my account as payment. If I enter the sell in the investment transactions and deposit the $15.00 into the cash / contributions account, money treats the sells as Realized Capital Gains / Losses in all of the performance reports. The performance data is incorrect by (15.00 Cost Fee + the Realized Capital Gain / Loss...

Change investment account to banking account
I have an account listed under investments that I would like to change over to the bank account category. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks! ...

Exchange 5.5
Are there any problems with changing the password on the Exchange 5.5 service account? nope...see this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/157780/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Tim" <tjc7546@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:777A4324-A65A-4644-B52A-11BB26DD174B@microsoft.com... > Are there any problems with changing the password on the Exchange 5.5 service > account? ...

Merchant Accounts
Who are folks using for merchant accounts through RMS? I looking for best prices and ease of integration with RMS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Michael Hi Michael Check out Abanco - http://www.abanco.com/index.php/ips/rms. They have an RMS plug in and give you a web interface to manage your payments. Dominic mhodgdon wrote: > Who are folks using for merchant accounts through RMS? I looking for best > prices and ease of integration with RMS. Any help would be greatly > appreciated. > > Michael ...

Email Account Expiry
We have exchange 2003/SP1 server, we want to enable account expiry i.e. if any user does not access the mailbox for more than 60 days, it disables automatically, with a notification to administrator. How to enable this feature? Whether apply the policy one by one on each user ? or this may be applied on all users in one go. I do not think it is possible. What is the goal? Asif wrote: > We have exchange 2003/SP1 server, we want to enable account expiry i.e. if > any user does not access the mailbox for more than 60 days, it disables > automatically, with a notification to admini...

Merchant services
I am looking for best rates on merchant services. -- Thank You Harjit gill1@att.net I have been using this guy Call Tod Fernan Paymenttech Hayer Standards 773-991-8777 I had others check my rates and they could never beat his rates. Robert "HARJIT SHERGILL" wrote: > I am looking for best rates on merchant services. > -- > Thank You > Harjit > gill1@att.net > > > . > On Aug 31, 10:37=A0am, Robert <Rob...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been using this guy > > Call Tod Fernan &...

How to disable send/rec. email account
Hello, In XP Pro/Outlook; is it possible to disable (send/recieve) temporarily one of the accounts? Similar to OE option: "Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing" TIA, for you help, Manuel Manuel Davila <davilanet@comcast.net> wrote: > In XP Pro/Outlook; is it possible to disable (send/recieve) > temporarily one of the accounts? > Similar to OE option: "Include this account when receiving mail or > synchronizing" You didn't state your Outlook version, so the following is for Outlook 2002 and 2003. With the Inbox being displ...

RR project accounting accou
Hi When we run a RR it is not picking up Trade Discount amount and And Negative amount Regards Srinivasan ...

EMail accounts, 'forwarding' accounts and OL03: Can it be done?
Multiple email 'forwarding' accts & OL03: Can it be done? For simplicity let's say I have an ISP POP account for personal use and another email address for business use that forwards to where I like - in this case my ISP POP (personal) account. I'd like to receive and send email for both using OL03 but worth w/ each discretely as separate accounts. 1) The personal POP account is no biggee and pretty straightforward. 2) I can set up the 2nd (business) email account in OL03 for outgoing email to SEND manually as well - no problem. I just don't have it check incoming m...

Outlook 2003 Error 0x9004010f when configuring Exchange account
When I attempt to create an Exchange account within Outlook 2003 I get an error message. If I click on Check Name to verify user account versus the Exchange account I get the error window: An unknown error has occurred, error code 0x9004010f. I've reinstalled Outlook but to no avail. A 0x8004010f (I think you made a typo) means that the object just wasn't found. Keep in mind that if you setup a profile and have cached mode on, the offline address book (OAB) can take up to 24 hours to be updated. Try disabling cached mode or regenerate and download the OAB. /neo ps - adding...

Managed FOREX Account
Earn 3 % per month on average after commisions! Visit us at www.titancm.com or call us at 702-564-6699 for more information. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- ...

Paying expenses out of multiple accounts
Hi, I just started with Microsoft Money 2004. It seems great so far... I entered in our paychecks and bills. I have one main checking account that I want to pay bills out of. I have another checking account for household expenses (groceries ...etc)also daily expenses such as gasoline costs and clothing. I also have a third account that I use for entertainment and dining out. (this keeps me disciplined) :) The bills that I entered are all linked to the correct acct. However, the misc. expenses such as gas are being deducted from my savings acct. I deleted them from the acct. and tri...

House accounts
We recently started opening house charge accounts for our customers, what I want is to get a total balance of all receivables. I went to reports, customer, accounts receivables summary/detailed those reports only gives a balance for each customer. I want to get total balance of the customers. can anyone help, please?? Ursula, The line at the very top of the screen 'Overall Balance' is the total balance for all customers. Rob "Ursula" <Ursula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7342F1BB-9FFF-4D68-90B2-2D0F4B10DB76@microsoft.com... > We recently ...

Setup for one inbox for two email accounts
I have two email accounts but I want the messages for both stored in one inbox. How do I do that.? That was how Outlook Express did it but not WLMD. Thanks. Are you using Quick views? -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "JamesN" <JamesN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:981A0453-8C20-415E-9526-33D802BD1CDA@microsoft.com... > I have two email accounts but I want the messages for both stored in one > inbox. How do I do that.? That was how Outlook Express did it but not > WLMD. > Thanks. Windows Mail (Vista) put everything in...

AD account
Created new AD account then created Exchange mailbox for account. After 24 hours, the AD account still has no email address associtaed with it. Tried reapplying the Recipient UPdate Policy - still no luck. Can't send mail to this account, also does not show up in the GAL. Any thoughts? You should check the Recipient Update Service. -- Greetings, Hans Sleurink MCSA, MCSE 2000 "Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ddb901c423c2$f3e58770$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Created new AD account then created Exchange mailbox for > account. After 2...

RMS & SBA chart of accounts mismatch types.
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this particular problem, but the way SBA sets up Inventory in chart of accounts as an "Inventory Asset" is correct, and pretty standard. I set up the RMS Connector for RMS and when it attempts to map accounts, it will not recognize an "Inventory Asset" account. It creates and "Inventory-POS" Other Current Asset account. Is there a way to change the account type after the fact? It is posting my inventory reductions into the POS account it created rather than the original Inventory account already set up. ...

MSCRM Contact-Account Name Integration to Outlook Contacts-Account Name Field
Folks, I have a prospective customer that does heavy duty synching from Outlook to his Palm PDA... He doesn't want to buy any add on's right now... Is there a work around that will push the Account Name Field of MSCRM into the Contact's Company Name Field when the go offline and synch. This information is helpful otherwise all mscrm contacts do not have a company name associated with the Contact in Outlook Contacts... Any help is appreciated. Regards, Bob Bob, You're not alone. Check out my inquiry titled 'Importing Outlook Contacs' about 6 pages ago. ...

Cannot balance 401(k) account in 2005!!
I have just discovered I am experiencing the EXACT same error as this previous poster. Has anyone found an answer to this?? "crvgl" <crvgl@yahoo.com> wrote: >I recently switched to money 2005 deluxe. I never had a >problem balancing my 401 k account using previous >versions of money. I have money set up to transfer my >401 k withdrawl to the "cash" account tied to my 401 K >account where it accoumulates until I recieve my qtrly >401 k statement that I can balance. The procedures I >follow when attempting to reconcile my 401 K account ...

suspend overdue accounts
Is there a way to suspend accounts automatically that are overdue? Say an account is 60 days overdue, can the system stop charges to the account? I can't see any way, but though I'd check with you experts. Could you change their credit limit to their balance, and as their balance goes down so does their credit limit? Then, when they're paid off and you don't want them as revolving any more, then take off their account type or do whatever you want to the customer. Good luck, Matt "NPHS" <NPHS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B17206D-B2F...

Export/import of computer accounts
Hi everybody, If I have a little local network with just one "old" DC (DC = domain controller) "Windows 2003 server" with theses features : - DNS name of the domain : yourcenar.local - DNS name of the DC : srv.yourcenar.local - NetBios name of the domain : YOURCENAR - IP : 172.20.0.2 Let's suppose I want to install "new" DC in a new computer with exactly the same features (the same OS, the same dns name, the same IP etc). Of course, first I turn off the "old" DC, and secondly I install the "new" DC. Then, I create t...

Disabling Postmaster Account
Some people are trying to send viruses to some addresses and my server keeps sending messages to the return addresses telling there's no such email address. These messages includes the file sent to us. So this causes a big traffic problem. How can I stop my postmaster account ? Or does anyone know any other solution? Get an exchange aware antivirus if you don't already have one, and set it to block executables, or minimally to remove infected attachments. -- hth, SusanV "Ceyhun Ganioglu" <ceyhun@likya.net> wrote in message news:176b301c418d2$497a5810$a501280a@p...

Duplicate Discover Accounts (corrected message)
About 6 weeks ago and before notifying me Discover issued me a new account # (due to security reasons). First I knew of it was when I downloaded transactions, and it created a new card account with those transactions. Then I went back to my previous card account, and changed the settings so that the card # matched my new account. Tonight when I went on line to Discover, it downloaded the transactions back into the new account it had created. The only way I can get data into the new account is to download the data from the Discover site when logged on in my web browser (I know that will be...