May anyone help to receive MS RMS 2.0 for testing?

May anyone help to receive DEMO-install vertion MS RMS 2.0 for testing? For
example upload to your ftp and I download.

Thanks in advance about your understanding and answer.
0
RedFoxUA (11)
6/29/2007 10:02:06 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Jun 29, 3:02 am, RedFoxUA <RedFo...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> May anyone help to receive DEMO-install vertion MS RMS 2.0 for testing? For
> example upload to your ftp and I download.
>
> Thanks in advance about your understanding and answer.

Try contacting New West Technologies.  They are awesome RMS resellers
and they might offer a 30 day demo of RMS.  You can find them at
http://www.newestech.com.  Good Luck.

Importing CSV files into Excel #2
Running Excel 2003. Upgraded it specifically to import (cut and paste) CSV files. Our brokerage house runs 2003 and does cut and paste the *.csv file. It will not work on our machine. I've loaded the Office Converter Pack, and no difference. All of the MS help files indicate Excel will convert CSV files (presumably without an external Macro). Any help out there? In Excel, select File - Open. Navigate to the CSV file, (make sure you select Files of Type: All Files in the lower portion of the File-Open Dialog). Select your CSV file, click Open and then an import wizard will a...

Help me please! #4
I use the function named EndDialog(IDABORT) to close the dialog on Windows2000(Server+sp3). It is successful. But, it occurs exception on Windows2003(Clean). I don't know why occurs exception and how to resolve the question. Help me please! Give me more help please! Thanks! ...

Money 2003 problem #2
I started reconciling bank account and clicked postpone so I could finish later. When I went back to finish, I get an error message that says <AC206> is not a valid interest amount. Since I clicked postpone and I had already entered the interest amount, now that box is dim and I can't change the <AC206> that's in there. In other words, how do I continue reconciling after clicking postpone? You should have a transaction in the register for the interest. Can you delete that outside of the balancing function? "Anna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com...

Anyone in Marietta/Roswell area using CRM
Hi, I'm hitting lots of road blocks testing CRM end user abilities for my company, in our test environment. I have permissions as Marketing Prof., Marketing Mgr & Salesperson. I'd really love it if there was someone using this for day-to-day office that I could ask questions, visit or get help from. In particular template help, sending e-mail from alias, accessing my created templates in direct mail CRM web client, sending mail-merge with attachments. I'd really appreciate any help/advice you have for me. -- Thanks, kch Hi "kch" - I am implementing CRM ...

Access
Hi I have designed a simple database to collect sales information about manufacturing Kitchens and wardrobes. On my main form (created from my main sales table) I have 2 subforms as follows: Type Qty Price Total 1 2 2000 4000 2 2 4000 8000 3 2 3500 7000 That is the 1st subform I created and the total comes from Qty x Price. The 2nd subform is the same with wardrobe prices - total is the same setup. On my main form I want to total the totals for the first subform and then total the totals from the second subform an...

GDI+ failing !!? HELP...
Hi, GDI+ is failing on my VC6, here is the output from build window: --------------------Configuration: TestDlg - Win32 Debug-------------------- Compiling... StdAfx.cpp c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gdiplusinit.h(32) : error C2065: 'ULONG_PTR' : undeclared identifier c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gdiplusinit.h(32) : error C2065: 'token' : undeclared identifier c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gdiplusinit.h(32) : error C2165: 'left-side modifier' : cannot modify pointers to data c:\program files\mic...

need variable time axis available in XY chart for area chart #2
I am unable to use different X axis in the Area chart, which is available in the X Y charts. How do I use the X Y chart features of variable X axis to make the area chart? ...

Receiveing e-mail from an Exchange Server from a remote location
I would like to allow remote users to receive their e-mail from my Exchange Server using POP3. I should be able to simply open the POP3 port on the router and allow them to conncet to the server, but I am fuzzy on the details. Any help would be great. There are better methods to use for remote access including RPC over HTTPS, OWA and IMAP4 but here you go: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3ClientAccGuide/1d640734-7297-4e11-b4a3-cee794efa1fe.mspx Nue "David Langschied" <DavidLangschied@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23BB...

Experiencing Error Reports anyone
Can anyone give me suggestions of what to do? When I am working in my workbook (no particular area) I recieve "Microsoft is experiencing an Error would you like to send a report". You get the idea. I have tried to follow the report but have not solved a thing. It is almost unusable at the moment. Anyone help. I have so many hours in this workbook it is imbaressing. Thank you sooo much, Jennifer -- Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL! Jennifer I think you're gonna have to do some detective work. Maybe it's the workbook, maybe it's really excel. If it only occurs ...

Help with attached MACRO
Good evening: Is it possible to insert a formula in the below listed MACRO. [Column D is always a date. I need Column F to display a date 14 days greater] Thanks in advance John Sub EnterGrievance() ' ' EnterGrievance Macro ' Macro recorded 2/25/2008 by John Donadio ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+c 'Range("A12").Select Dim FromRng As Range Dim ToRng As Range With Worksheets("Data Sheet") Set FromRng = .Range("A12:M12") End With With Worksheets("Grievance Log") Set ToRn...

Report builder 2.0 create report incident based
I would like to make a report of the cases which are made and how much time we spended at the specific case. I add the incidentbase and the incidentresolutinbase in the reportbuilder but the items are unrelated. There must be an incidentid in the both bases but he is only in the incidentbase. Can someone explain how solve the problem. Or do I have to select other tables? I hope someone can help Hi Erik, You should not be writing reports against the base tables - use the Filtered views instead. They are easier to use and will respect the CRM security of the user running the report...

Excel Query error #2
Hi! I've created an Excel query which pulls monthly sales. The criteria fields are store, sales accounts, month and year (the first two criteria are fixed; the last two have the parameters entered when the query is run. The fields returned are store, sales sub accounts, sales amount and month. The query works fine, but it gives me all of the sales detail -- 20,000 lines -- and I just want the totals, so I clicked on the sales amount field and selected "sum of". Now I get an error: "Too few parameters. Expected 2" when I run the query. What am I doing wro...

Help im lost voice control
Due circumstances beyond my control i have found myself trapped with an odd combination of Office 2k7 - which dropped voice control/dictation support and WinXP which does not have the corresponding features of voice control. Anyone have any suggestions to regain voice control in office without third party products? Is this working? "jmansurf" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:%23dNLYJNlKHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Due circumstances beyond my control i have found myself trapped with an > odd combination of Office 2k7 - which dropped voice control/dic...

Does anyone have step by step instructions for moving certificate and URL for RPC-HTTP and OWA
I want to move the SSL certificate and URL for RPC over HTTP and OWA connections from our current back end only server to a new front end server that will handle connections for the back end server. Does anyone have any step by step instructions or documentation for doing that? Also, the URL is the same as the fqdn of the current back end server. Will that present problems for connections from within the LAN? Thanks, Kevin From your BE server, you need to go to your Default Web Site properties, then the Directory Security Tab. Click on Server Certificate and choose to export it ...

Need Exchange Server 5.5 HELP!!!
Is it possible to setup an Exchange 5.5 Server on top of 2000 Advanced Server without any major difficulties. I have a client that wants to move all their Exchange 5.5 info from NT Server to 2000 Advanced Server. Any issues with Active Directory that I should know about. Was wondering if anyone might be able to direct me to a web site that discusses migration issues. My very basic understanding is that I can export a .pst file to save all personal and employee directories and then just import them on to the new install. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even though I am an MCSE wit...

Chart turns gray.. can anyone help
Hi, I am working with a large file.. but not as big as others. This one has a few charts. When I add another it starts acting weird... turning totally gray unless I click on it...? its it the fact that its not embedded or not in front or in back of the worksheet? Thanks for any helpful ideas on correcting this. Go to Options on the Tools menu, click on the View tab, and under Objects, select View All. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ Steve Kay wrote: > Hi, I am working with a large file.. but ...

Automatic completion of email addresses #2
I used to be able to begin typing email addresses and they would automatically complete themselves. For some reason that is no longer happening. I recently switched email servers from Outlook Express to Microsoft Office. Could it be that Express has that feature, but not Office? Jelsing wrote: > I used to be able to begin typing email addresses and they would > automatically complete themselves. For some reason that is no longer > happening. I recently switched email servers from Outlook Express to > Microsoft Office. Could it be that Express has that feature, but not >...

Help with HELP
Hmm. This is weird. I use Excel 2000. I press F1 (Or ALT-H) for Help and the little window pops up so that I can search for a particular top. I click on the topic (it doesn't matter which) but no Help window appears. It doesn't matter if I'm using the index, Help Assistant or whatever. I can print the topics, however. I just can get them to display on my screen. What is my problem? Ah� nam�, Robert Melbo This is a guess. xl2k's help is compiled html. Have you been playing with colors/fonts inside MS Internet Explorer? You may want to try closing excel (not sur...

Money 2006 Crashes on Exit #2
Hey - What happened to my post? It is no longer in the group. Money is still crashing. Any ideas what I can do? Someone asked if I did a repair of the data file. Yes I did and it does not help. Should I reinstall? Will that help? Also when was the last time MS did an update to Money? I have vers 15.0, is that the latest? Tony ...

Spam Blocker #2
Can anyone recomend any 3rd party software that that works well with exchange 2k3 for spam blocking? On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:27:00 -0600, "Tony Davidson" <tony@andersontully.com> wrote: >Can anyone recomend any 3rd party software that that works well with >exchange 2k3 for spam blocking? > There are squilliions of solutions here. Best on the market? www.sybari.com Most popular round here? More difficult but www.gfi.com is a contender. Spam Marshall (http://www.spammarshall.com) Bright Mail (http://www.brightmail.com) Sophos (http://www.sophos.com) Tony Davids...

Need Help With Entering Current Time
I try to enter current time (Ctrl+Shift+;), but there are no seconds. After i change cell to custom (hh:mm:ss), seconds are always equal to 00. How can i fix this problem? I need just insert auto time WITH SECONDS. Thanx in advance. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hre is a way to do this: Display Forms toolbar (View, Toolbars, Forms). Locate and click on the item called Button. Now go to worksheet area, click where you want this button to appear, t...

PLEASE HELP!!! #2
"the form required to view this message cannot be displayed" And you receive that message when you do what in which version of Outlook? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Jake" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45b001c47340$27ffe740$a401280a@phx.gbl... > "the form required to view this message cannot be > displayed" ...

i need help please #2
i got this work and i need the fomula to add the total of x that i have in that columm. i need the formula that would add all the x on that cell i really appreciate your help thank you -- marinekiller ------------------------------------------------------------------------ marinekiller's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36613 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=563553 =COUNTIF(B2:B100,"x") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "marinekiller" <marinekiller.2b9y9k_1153450210.8551@excelforum-nospam.com...

Outlook 2002 SP3: Can't open file: *.msg. The file may not exist, you may...
Hi, recently I am unable to open attachments within Outlook that have an extension of .msg. When previewing a message in the preview pane, the attachment MSG icon appears white. When the message is opened, it changes to a beige color. Double-clicking (and choosing Open from the menu) on the icon in either state yields no results. When I save the message to my desktop, I took the DDE command used to open files with the .msg extension ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office \Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE" /f "%1"). I changed to the directory where the message is and ran: "C:\Program...

Active Directy Rename and CRM 3.0
We have an existing W2K3 domain that was set up by a former IT employee that unfortunately didn't know AD from the toilet. We are looking at performing a rename to our domain/exchange 2003 structure using the microsoft tools. i was wondering if there are considerations that would need to be taken into affect for a CRM 3 install that is on the same domain. This may be something that no one has tried before but I thought I'd through it out there and see. Hello Mike because of the nature of what you are trying to do I would open a support ticket. Even though server 2003 allows ...