Matrix Sales

Anyone have a DETAILED SALES BY MATRIX report?
0
Luminox (155)
4/19/2007 5:32:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yes as part of our Matrix Bundle add-on.

Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
CEO - Retail Realm
= = = = = = = = = =
"Luminox" <Luminox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have a DETAILED SALES BY MATRIX report?

0
afshin (783)
4/19/2007 7:05:53 PM
Please do provide more information.

"Afshin Alikhani" wrote:

> Yes as part of our Matrix Bundle add-on.
>
> Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
> CEO - Retail Realm
> = = = = = = = = = =
> "Luminox" <Luminox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone have a DETAILED SALES BY MATRIX report?

0
Luminox (155)
4/19/2007 7:18:01 PM

"Afshin Alikhani" wrote:

> Yes as part of our Matrix Bundle add-on.
>
> Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
> CEO - Retail Realm
> = = = = = = = = = =
> "Luminox" <Luminox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone have a DETAILED SALES BY MATRIX report?

0
Luminox (155)
4/19/2007 7:20:02 PM
Hi there,

Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage
their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance.
Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key
performance indicators for your business. If you enter it in RMS (matrix) you
can report on it in Retail Analytics.  We also provide free demonstrations of
the product on your data at no cost.  If you have any questions or if there
is anything that we can do for you, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jen Losch
jenl@profad.com
701 235 2363 ext 248

"Luminox" wrote:

> Please do provide more information.
>
> "Afshin Alikhani" wrote:
>
> > Yes as part of our Matrix Bundle add-on.
> >
> > Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
> > CEO - Retail Realm
> > = = = = = = = = = =
> > "Luminox" <Luminox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Anyone have a DETAILED SALES BY MATRIX report?

0
JenLosch (82)
4/25/2007 4:36:03 PM
responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Matrix-Sales-23117-.htm
a.dardiry wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?THVtaW5veA==?= wrote:

> Anyone have a DETAILED SALES BY MATRIX report?

find it bellow

//--- Report Summary --- //

Begin ReportSummary
   ReportType = reporttypeSales
   ReportTitle = "Top Discription Report"
   PageOrientation = pageorientationPortrait
   OutLineMode = True
   Groups = 0
   GroupDescription = ""
   DisplayLogo = True
   LogoFileName = "MyLogo.bmp"
   ProcedureCall = ""
   TablesQueried = <BEGIN>

      FROM        TransactionEntry WITH(NOLOCK)
      INNER JOIN  [Transaction] WITH(NOLOCK)
                  ON TransactionEntry.TransactionNumber =
[Transaction].TransactionNumber
                     AND TransactionEntry.StoreID = [Transaction].StoreID
      LEFT JOIN   Item WITH (NOLOCK)
                  ON TransactionEntry.ItemID = Item.ID
      LEFT JOIN   Store
                  ON TransactionEntry.StoreID = Store.ID

<END>

   SelCriteria = ""
   GroupBy = "Item.Description "
   SortOrder = "Sales DESC"
End ReportSummary

//--- Title Rows ---//

Begin TitleRow
   Text = "<Store Name>"
   Font = "Arial"
   FontBold = True
   FontSize = 16
   Color = "Blue"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text = "<Report Title>"
   Font = "Arial"
   FontBold = True
   FontSize = 12
   Color = "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text = "Generated On <Report Date>"
   Font = "Arial"
   FontBold = True
   FontSize = 10
   Color = "Black"
End TitleRow

//--- Filters ---//

Begin Filter
   FieldName = "[Transaction].Time"
   FilterOp = reportfilteropBetween
   FilterLoLim = "<YearStart>"
   FilterHilim = "<Today>"
End Filter

//--- Columns ---//

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Item.Description"
   DrillDownFieldName = "Item.Description"
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Description"
   VBDataType = vbString
   Formula = "MAX(Item.Description)"
   ColHidden = False
   ColNotDisplayable = False
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 3100
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Store.ID"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Store ID"
   VBDataType = vbLong
   Formula = ""
   ColHidden = True
   ColNotDisplayable = True
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 870
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Store.StoreCode"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Store Code"
   VBDataType = vbString
   Formula = ""
   ColHidden = True
   ColNotDisplayable = True
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 1095
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Store.Region"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Store Region"
   VBDataType = vbString
   Formula = ""
   ColHidden = True
   ColNotDisplayable = True
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 1335
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Store.City"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Store City"
   VBDataType = vbString
   Formula = ""
   ColHidden = True
   ColNotDisplayable = True
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 1020
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Store.State"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Store State"
   VBDataType = vbString
   Formula = ""
   ColHidden = True
   ColNotDisplayable = True
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 1155
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Store.Zip"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Store Zip"
   VBDataType = vbString
   Formula = ""
   ColHidden = True
   ColNotDisplayable = True
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 945
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Store.Country"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Store Country"
   VBDataType = vbString
   Formula = ""
   ColHidden = True
   ColNotDisplayable = True
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 1560
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "[Transaction].Time"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Date Sold"
   VBDataType = vbDate
   Formula = ""
   ColHidden = True
   ColNotDisplayable = True
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 1035
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "QtySold"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Qty Sold"
   VBDataType = vbDouble
   Formula = "SUM(TransactionEntry.Quantity)"
   ColHidden = False
   ColNotDisplayable = False
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 1710
   GroupMethod = groupmethodSum
   ColFormat = "#.##"
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Sales"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Sales"
   VBDataType = vbCurrency
   Formula = "SUM(TransactionEntry.Price * TransactionEntry.Quantity)"
   ColHidden = False
   ColNotDisplayable = False
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 1830
   GroupMethod = groupmethodSum
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

-------------------------------------
really i appreciate your effort on this graet website

Daily Sales #2
When I try to run a report on daily sales for a particular cashier and I use parameters such as cashier # and then today's date, i don't know how to use the filter value for the date? Any suggestions? pjs pjs, If you are referring to the Daily Sales by Cashier, there is nothing to change for the date. It gives you the Week to Date, Month to Date and the Year to Date automatically. -- * "pjs" <pjs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C19FDF9-8B52-425D-9E81-B03DD7CC3136@microsoft.com... When I try to run a report on daily sales for a particular c...

matrix or lot matrix
I recently integrated RMS at my liquor store. It was suggested that I use a Matrix type for the items such as beer that are sold different ways but use the same UPC code. For instance, six packs and singles have one UPC code and are therefore a Matrix because of the different QTY and Price. The 24 pack case is sold warm and cold and therefore is a matrix because it has the same UPC but sold at a different price depending on the TEMP. The six packs and singles are children of the warm 24 pack as this is how they are made and how the original product is received. I've read in some other...

sales for outlook over vpn
It seems to take a really long time to open up the different screens in sales for outlook when using it over vpn. However, when using the web based client, it doesn't take long at all to open the screens. Does anyone know why it is taking so long to open in sales for outlook? Is there any way to fix this? Thanks, Jen When you run the SFO client, most of the processing is done on the laptop with calls to CRM to retrieve data. As a result, there is a lot more traffic between the client machine and the CRM/SQL servers. When you access the server via the web, this processing is all...

Sales for Outlook Appointments
Hi We are using Sales for Outlook. When I create a CRM appointment it shows in my Outlook calendar, but does send emails to the attendees. Is this correct? Thanks Gill Opsis www.opsis.com.au ...

Matrix
I have a matrix, lets say 10 down and 10 across. I want to be able to type lets say one through 10 in one cell from the column, and then one through 10 in another cell from the across column, and I want the 3rd cell to give me the intersection of those two cells.. So for example, the matrix looks like this.. 1 2 3 1 5 10 5 2 7 8 9 3 4 3 2 and when I type 2 in the first cell and 3 in the next cell I want the result to be 9! Thank you all for helping me.. Eyad With your example data list in A1:D4, And you type the 2 in E1, And you type the 3 in E2, Try this:...

Fast alternative to table based state transition matrix
I got this answer from comp.theory. It was completely obvious once it was explained. It is trivially simple to create a DFA based recognizer without a state transition matrix data table. Simply encode case statements corresponding to inputs within the case elements of a case statement corresponding to states. In at least some cases the (case within case) method might be faster depending upon whether or not memory is reduced enough to more than offset the higher case statement overhead to increase cache locality of reference. "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@OCR4Screen.com...

sorting matrix data
I have a matrix that returns the volume by month of certain items. The months represent the colum data. How do I sort the data that appears in month column "today's month -7"? Please help. See if that helps you http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc627509.aspx "dataGirl" <dataGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:548C4B6F-84C1-4114-8B29-79B8C53837B1@microsoft.com... >I have a matrix that returns the volume by month of certain items. The > months represent the colum data. How do I sort the data that appears in >...

Modules Required for Parts Sales Site
We are looking to stand up a parts sales site. What modules will be needed? Here is what I am looking at from the most basic level: Processes: They see live available quantities of our parts inventory. They place an order and it automatically goes to a person for verification and is approved for picking. No email and retype the order all over again. They need to be able to see the "Status" of the order such as Order Processing, Back Ordered, Shipped. When shipped, they need to be sent an email that says it was shipped and provide the tracking number. Allen: ...

Sales Order Comments not Transferring
When transferring a sales order to a PO, the comments on each line to do transfer as well. This error only started occurring once Project Accounting was installed. Is there a way to get this data to continue to transfer? Your best bet is to open a support case with Microsoft. If they deem this to be a bug, the case will be free of charge. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Adam" wrote: > When transferrin...

Top Sales days top z report days report
Does anyone know how to find my top sales dates/ days with highest sales /highest z reports ? Does any one know how to find those in RMS? Is there a custom report for this ? Thanks Robert Robert: Do you want to look at your past journals/Z reports and print a new report in descending order by sales showing dates? Over what period of time: last month, quarter, year...? Aloha, Miles miles@pacificcomp.biz Pacific Computer Systems Miles Baidack Supporting Business Since 1985 Phone: (808)395-8156 or (808)277-8156 "Robert" wrote: > Does anyone know how to find my top sale...

matrix
Hi! Is there any way to create larger than 3x3 matrices in vc++.net. The built in Matrix class creates only 3x3. Thanks in advance Regards Hi > Is there any way to create larger than 3x3 matrices in vc++.net. The built > in Matrix class creates only 3x3. i think you should create your own class for such purpose. i.e, you can create martix of matrixes: each element of such matrix should be matrix too. maybe it will help you. Regards, Robert ...

How do I find the determinant to a 3x8 matrix in Excel?
I'm trying to figure this out for school and am trying to avoid using the Solver tool. In Help search for <matrix> Why would you even think of Solver for this? Please tell us what mark we get for your homework. -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "AL" <AL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0945D8B7-74B8-4B1E-B09A-140DDA6B583C@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to figure this out for school and am trying to avoid using the > Solver tool. Doesn't the matrix need to be square? -- Cordially, Chip...

Sales for Outlook on Outlook 2003 Beta
Hi guys, Any of you tried to install the Sales for Outlook client on the new Outlook 2003 beta? It complains that it must be installed on Outlook 2000 SP2 or later. Well, 2003 is later! Any ideas? Shane, I am trying to do the same thing. There has to be some kind of hotfix for this or something. Would you email me if you find something and i will do the same thing if i find anything too! Thanks Dennis Jr "ShaneC" <shanec@oakwell.co.za> wrote in message news:<087c01c35594$eb2224b0$a101280a@phx.gbl>... > Hi guys, > > Any of you tried to install the Sales f...

Matrix / Lot Matrix items
I have a few questions around a Matrx item and where to use them. Are matrix items specifically for categorization in the Store Administrator or do they reap some benefit in the POS (front end) itself as well? I am trying to determine their usage beyond categorization and configuration. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_1261_01C723CC.062E32E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Mhodgdon, It gives you a list of options to select the proper item. Sel...

Sales for outlook #4
Well i just did my second installation of MS CRM Everything works fine except for the sales for outlook. The task buttons on top like create crm contact and 'crm activity' et work fine. But when i try to open one of the folders lik accounts/leads etc.. I am getting this error. I don't know where t look for the solution I am using Microsoft Business Solutions CRM Version 1.2 release fro MSDN cd april 2004 disc 2664 this is my error code i get when tyring to open one of the folder Server Error in '/' Application ------------------------------------------------------------...

Matrix Input
I have an 8x8 matrix and I want to enter values into the matrix. So I would like to enter the values by Row, so that I don't have to input 64 times. The inputs are variables. So the first Row would be Matrix(Row = 1, ) = 1, x*5, X^3, 1, 8, .... Is there a way to do this? Thanks ...

Inventory Type from Service to Sales Inventory.
Hi I need to change Number of item bearing item type as Service into Sales Inventory, Kindly let me know if any one have some solution. Regards, ...

MATRIX
Anyone have a matrix add-on that does NOT use up all the subdescription fields? We are already using those fields for BRAND, MANUFACTURER ITEM NUMBER, and MANUFACTURER CODE. I cannot believe there is not a specific field for color and size. Just about every item has that! A supplier is not a brand. A supplier is not always the manufacturer. A Manufacturer generally has many brands. The supplier's number is not the manufacturer's number (for comparison purposes). There should be a named field for MANUFACTURER NAME, MANUFACTURER ID, BRAND, COLOR, & SIZE. the ad-hoc fields c...

How do you track items put on sale?
We have 6 stores and use HQ. We constantly have to downgrade items at the store level (put them on sale), but there's no way that I can find to track just what items we put on sale. Currently we run a Style 301 Worksheet (set Item Sale Prices) and send it to the applicable store. But after doing this I can't find an easy way to find out, let's say, all the items that we've put on sale over the last couple of months. I know we could use the worksheet viewer to see all of the 301 worksheets that were fired off but this is much too time consuming for us. I looked into using reas...

sales for Outlook
Hi everybody, I would like to know if it is possible to install FSO on Windows XP Home Editions. The message during installations is : " Setup was unabled to find an instance of the Microsoft CRM Server components " The installation on Windows XP Profesional did not give any problem. - Another question is: I tried to send a mail from SFO using CRM bar, but the mail was not saved as activity on CRM , the mail arrived but was not saved neither client Outlook nor CRM. thank for your help Benito Rosado Milano, Italy Hi Benito! benny wrote: > Hi everybody, I would like to kno...

daily sales summary info
I have a small clothing boutique that recently moved locations. We would like to know if our traffic has increased, and if our average sale has increased. Is there any way to access this information in a report? Paging through every day of Z reports is pretty tedious. MP There's a custom report you can download called "average sales by store". It's just summary data that you can filter by date ranges. It includes your average transaction $ amount, avg # of units/transaction, profit marging % and avg # transactions/day. Good luck. "MP" wrote: > I ha...

Matrix Sales
Anyone have a DETAILED SALES BY MATRIX report? Yes as part of our Matrix Bundle add-on. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = "Luminox" <Luminox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B67EB1D-AA38-4FAD-8683-5B3E9FFFE742@microsoft.com... > Anyone have a DETAILED SALES BY MATRIX report? Please do provide more information. "Afshin Alikhani" wrote: > Yes as part of our Matrix Bundle add-on. > > Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] > CEO - Retail Realm > = = = = = = = = = = >...

Matrix
Hi all, I have two two ranges (one column) named mat1 and mat2. I Choose Insert/Name/Define and Name in Workbook: Three Refers To: =mat1,mat2 I can utilize this new name for my graphic but I can't see this new range in my worksheet. {=Three} don't work ? Thanks, Serge Hi Serge - Here are a few tricks. 1. In the Define Names dialog (shortcut: Ctrl+F3), select the name, then click in the Refers To formula, and the range will be outlined with the moving dashed line. 2. Select Go To from the Edit menu (shortcut: Ctrl+G), and type the name of your unseen range in the ...

Matrix/array question
I am trying to demonstrate the effect of changing scores on a cumulative total. My table has 7 categories. Each category has a weight factor of between 1 and 4, and can receive a score between 1 and 5. I want to create a table showing all the possible combinations of scores, to show what effect any change in score in one category will have on the total score. I realize that I will get 78,125 results, but I can then summarize them to show the overall effects. What formula would give me these results, or is there even a way to do it? My categories are a2:a8, weights are b2:b8, and scores ...

Sales For Outlook 12-22-04
While reading in the MS-CRM book (installation and configuration), I understand some ideas I just want to be sure that I understand correctly: 1-When a user install sales for outlook client, a personal web server (PWS) is automatically installed, this PWS is used only when the user is offline for rendering the web pages. When the user is online (and using sales for outlook) the web server of the CRM server render the web pages not the PWS, is that true? 2-A copy of the aspx pages is moved to the client machine, when this copy happen?, it is happen each time the client disconnect from the...