Mass Update to make items available on website

Is there a way to do a mass update to change item properties to enable the
"item is available on website" box? I'd rather not go through 1000+ items
manually to do this. I am using RMS and Nitrosell.

Thanks!
0
Julie (122)
11/17/2007 7:00:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Julie - you could run an update query using SO administrator.  I am not
familar with the Nitrosell application, you may want to consult with the
company that sold you this solution.  Usually not all your inventory items
will be available for sale on your web site, but I'm not sure how Nitrosell
interacts with the web item flag...

Anyway if your partner approves using a sql query, BACKUP YOUR DATABASE
FIRST, then you can run

update item
set webitem = 1

I would recommend using a where clause to restrict the items that get
flagged as "available on the web site"; I'm on thin ice here as I'm not
familiar with your situation or the Nitrosell application - consult with the
reseller that sold you the software - hope thishelps.

"Julie" wrote:

> Is there a way to do a mass update to change item properties to enable the
> "item is available on website" box? I'd rather not go through 1000+ items
> manually to do this. I am using RMS and Nitrosell.
>
> Thanks!
0
convoluted (621)
11/17/2007 7:25:01 PM
My day job is a database marketer, so I'm very familiar with SQL. (My retail
store is what I do the rest of the time.) Thanks for the prompt response, and
I'll give it a whirl!

0
Julie (122)
11/17/2007 7:30:01 PM
On Nov 17, 11:30 am, Julie <Ju...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> My day job is a database marketer, so I'm very familiar with SQL. (My retail
> store is what I do the rest of the time.) Thanks for the prompt response, and
> I'll give it a whirl!

NitroSell has a tool called the Product Attribute Manager (PAM) that
helps with this also.  The query of course is fine, but the PAM allows
you to use filters to parse down the inventory so you can make
speciufic sub-sets available online.  It of course is useful for other
edits as well.  Give us a call or submit an entry on our website if
you would like to hear / see more.

Regards,
Todd
www.NitroSell.com
0
todd.jensen (109)

Center of Mass
Hello together, i have a 20*10 matrix with positive integer-values and I have to calculate the center of mass of this "volume". Should be easy in Excel...but what's the easiest way of doing it? Best Regards Gerhard Gerhard, What do the integer values represent, and what does the matrix represent? HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Gerhard" <Gerhard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46E76273-2824-457D-92E9-00AB0211AFAD@microsoft.com... > Hello together, > i have a 20*10 matrix with positive integer-values and I have to calculate > the center ...

My oe6 make new dbx and rename old one with a (1)
My oe6 make new dbx and rename old one with a (1) ??? You might want to be more specific. And then ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "larri" <anonymous@dis...

The updating is not applicable to the system in use
Hi to everybody! Everything starts with an error of Windows Update during the application of updatings and precisely: WindowsUpdate fails error: 800B0100. In the attempt of solution of the problem, someone has been recommended me of reinstallare Windows Update in autonomous formality unloading the packet related to the version of installed Windows. Being the version Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits, the relative packet it results to be: Vista 32bit: Windows6.0-KB942288-v2-x86.msu 1.7 MB . Sinned that its execution is stopped by the signaling : "The updating is not app...

In Presentation Mode
We have an embedded links in our PPT to other files (Excel graphs and data) where the data shows small in PPT. When we update these Excel files, it automatically updates the PPT. However, it does not do it in Presentation mode. Is there a way for the automatic updates to occur in Presentation Mode. Ie. We want a continuous PPT presentation showing on the screen and when Excel is updated, the PPT presentation will also automatically be updated (even a few minutes later would be OK with a macro). Thanks! Mike Mike, You need an add-in to do what you want: http://presentatio...

Make messages email or word auto go to a contact when created from a contact
When I type a message to a contact using contacts how do I make the message apprear in notes or part of the contact with out copy paste Select the "Activities" tab of the Contact. Specify your issue if this is not what you mean. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my ...

Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up... <ajgb@officeformac.com> wrote: > Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up... Nope, it's not there yet :-\ Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me - Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'�crire It used to be, t...

Updating Rank
I have a spreadsheet with column A ranking the info 1-100 for priority. How can I change a row to move to the top and re-rank the rest? The best example I have seen of this is your netflix queue where you ask it to move a selection to the top or re-rank numbers by changing where you want them in the queue. I hope this makes sense. Thanks!! 'Right click on sheet tab, view code, paste this in: '===================================== Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'Define Range that will be changed If Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A100")...

Mass Delete
Some how I have created multiple listings for the same item. I think I made any error in importing a csv file. For example I have over 100 separate items with the same SKU (STNP-1) and desription. Is there a way to delete these as a bunch and not each single one. Thanks for any advice. Steve: Each item has a unique ID called the primary key even though you may have entered all of the other information multiple times. Pick one ID, call it X, to keep and delete the others with Tom's statement with the additional qualifier" AND ID <> X". "Steve" wrote: &g...

All windows updates fail
I have a lenovo 32-bit Operating system which is running Windows Home basic. This computer is a few years old but we just started using it. I am trying to update the system but none of the updates are successful. I am able to download the updates but not able to install. There were 54+ updates trying to install and it got stuck on #2 lasting 10+ hours. Help? Right-click on My Computer & select Properties: What Windows version is displayed in the resulting General tab (e.g., Windows Vista Home Basic Service Pack 1)? What anti-virus application or security suite is installe...

FW: Prove this internet update
--ozncqrsrcpvhc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zvakvgtwgichpbpj"; type="multipart/alternative" --zvakvgtwgichpbpj Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vrnuunajfay" --vrnuunajfay Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now...

Money Update error
Running Money 2001 Deluxe, Version 9.0. When connecting to my bank, the last month or so, the bank data all comes back OK, but I'm getting this error: Money Updates: "Error was encountered while processing a downloaded file ("SMRTINET.INI") during Smart Connect." What is the significance of this, and is there a work-around if necessary? Thank you. Harry It is something to do with Money updates. One theory is that some of the MS servers are out of sync. Firstly don't worry about it, secondly try an Internet update as soon as you get this message. This has...

background color of individual list items
I was wondering if someone might know if it is possible change the background color of a listbox so that one line was the default white and another line was some other color. If not, I guess I will have to use individual label controls for this. I would rather use a listbox though. Thanks, Roger You can do that if you set the owner draw flag. It is pretty easy. take a look these examples: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listbox/colorlistboxes/article.php/c4745/ http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listbox/colorlistboxes/article.php/c1611/ What you would have to do is o...

Windows Mail Update.
Hi. Can I update Windows Mail? If so how do I go about it??? Kind regards, Mick. "Micko" <Micko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D92B4AB-0625-4556-BD49-2337F9CEE52C@microsoft.com... > Hi. Can I update Windows Mail? If so how do I go about it??? > > Kind regards, Mick. > Hi Mick, This is a bit confusing, what you want to Update. Is it WM client (application as such) or just your Mail Box ? Check this link and find what you need; http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SNCA_en___GB351&q=W...

Remove specific items from file name in folder
Greetings all- I have a directory that contains image files (lots of them) that all end with "_STD.jpg". I need to remove the "_STD" portion of all the file names, as well as return a count of all files processed. Any help would be much appreciated. "cjake2299" <cjake2299@gmail.com> screv in news:7db38b3f-38db-4d67-8cc9-2df11aa0d080@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Greetings all- > > I have a directory that contains image files (lots of them) that all > end with "_STD.jpg". I need to remove the "_STD" por...

See this security update from the M$
--bbftryjdmqovamt Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="klrsdwcpm"; type="multipart/alternative" --klrsdwcpm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qamogghiywhs" --qamogghiywhs Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your com...

Not all fields are updated
Hi, If I run the following code (generated by SQL profiler, based on code send by my app), it updates all fields but 2 (klant and klantgroep). How come?? [code] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ exec sp_executesql N'UPDATE Spares SET Artikelnummer=@Artikelnummer, ArtikelOmschrijving=@ArtikelOmschrijving, ArtikelGroep=@ArtikelGroep, Repair=@Repair, IngeboektDatum=@IngeboektDatum, IngeboektDoor=@IngeboektDoor, Leverancier=@Leverancier, Opmerking=@Opmerking WHERE Code=@Code ',N'@ArtikelGroep int,@Artikelnumme...

how to make file that will always be a particular template
How is it possible to make a folder that whenever I make a new document in that folder it will by defaut be a different template to normal ? But you make a new document by accessing a different template from within Word, and then you save it in the folder of your choice. On Apr 24, 2:37=A0pm, AYJ <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How is it possible to make a folder that whenever I make a new document i= n > that folder it will by defaut be a different template to normal ...

Items to view..
I have downloaded data from the royal bank on the 24 of July, and Money does say so, but I only see item to the 24th of June. Money says I have 37 items to review but only 25 are posted?? What should I do to get the remaining items to show up on the register. TKS gfell@rogers.com In microsoft.public.money, George Fellmayer wrote: >I have downloaded data from the royal bank on the 24 of >July, and Money does say so, but I only see item to the >24th of June. Money says I have 37 items to review but >only 25 are posted?? What should I do to get the >remaining items to sho...

New Vista Update: KB 980248
Today, Thursday, I got a notice for an "important" update for Vista: KB 980248. Apparently it deals with fonts and Office 2010, and is 29 MB in size. Is this "important" update really necessary if I'll never use Office 2010 or would it tie in to other Vista core applications where it will be needed? The last thing we need is a large useless update, if that's what this really is. Thanks. EW http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/browse_thread/thread/d22cf523e8dc5ba7/c862f368bee0d34e?q=Update+for+Windows+Vista+(KB98024...

Not updating from Navy FCU
I tranferred my money data file backup from my old computer to the new one But when I tried to update my accounts online they don't update. Microsoft money tells me "Update Complete" when is finishing updating But when I go to check my Bank account statements they are the same as when I restore the backup. Microsoft Money Plus is not updating my Banks account and savings from The Navy Federal Credit union. By the way my credit card account updates Just fine but my checking account does not. eventhought I have both with the same finacial institution. I already tried disabli...

Patrick
Hi, please scroll down to "Outlook backup (PFBACKUP) option not in FILE" and help us solve, thanks! :) -- CJSnet (Remove TEETH to reply by e-mail.) ...

Update Bank Balance
I installed Money 2003 from Money 2002, and the Downloaded Bank Balance does not update each time I download transactions from my bank. The downloaded balance shows the date and balance from 7/12/2001. This makes reconciling impossible. What could be wrong, or what configuration(s) do I need to set? In microsoft.public.money, PJ wrote: >I installed Money 2003 from Money 2002, and the >Downloaded Bank Balance does not update each time I >download transactions from my bank. The downloaded >balance shows the date and balance from 7/12/2001. This >makes reconciling imposs...

Updating links
Hi, In one of our office spreadsheets, everytime it is opened it asks do you want to update cells from another spreadsheet. I believe when this spreadsheet was set up, a work sheet was copied from another spreadsheet. I thought that all the references to that other spreadsheet had been removed. Is there anyway to identify (other than manually checking each cell) which cell has a formula linked to the old spreadsheet. Thanks in advance, George Download and install Bill Manville's FindLink add-in, which you can find at: http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/ In article <bYd1d.27315$Z14.90...

Search part of a website
I have a private website (portal) that our sales representatives have access to. I have approx. 1GB of documents such as training manuals, marketing documents, technical information sheets, etc. located in a "Library" folder which contains lots of sub-folders and files and is located beneath the root folder. I want to allow the user to easily search this information; file name and file content key word searching. How would I implement this on my website? Please note, I want the users to search this area of the website only, searching the rest of the website is not necess...

saving in hotmail sent items
I was using Outlook XP at work and outlook express at home earlier. Recently switched to outlook 2003 at work. I have my POP3 account and hotmail account configured in both the places. In outlook 2003, when i send mail using hotmail account, a copy is saved in local sent items but not in hotmail sent items. With Outlook XP, the copy was saved in hotmail sent items without any problem. I have another question is - hot to stop outlook from synchronising hotmail folder while opening outlook? with outlook express, I can open in an instant, but with outlook, I have to wait till syncronisation ...