Mas90 integration

I am trying to find out if RMS is compatible with Mas90 (MAS 90 is a 32-bit
accounting, distribution and light manufacturing software)

If the integration is possible where can i find the steps on how to set it
up, or if there is a module for this where can I purchase it from?

Thanks,
HaikHR@gmail.com
0
Haik (53)
1/30/2006 9:16:28 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try the Peachtree 3.0 export.  It is very close.  MAS had and import tool to
import the file, as I remember it is and module they offer.  Good luck.
mt

"Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to find out if RMS is compatible with Mas90 (MAS 90 is a 32-bit
> accounting, distribution and light manufacturing software)
>
> If the integration is possible where can i find the steps on how to set it
> up, or if there is a module for this where can I purchase it from?
>
> Thanks,
> HaikHR@gmail.com

0
mastaT (109)

Integration Manager only running for some integrations
Setup is GP 10/IM 10 running on Citrix for the clients. I'm the IT person, running GP on my laptop. For some reason, only one of the integrations is not working - the one that updates our chart of accounts. All the other integrations work fine - SOP entry and cash receipts entry. They use IM on a daily basis, mostly for the SOP and cash receipts; the COA is used only rarely. When the client chooses the COA integration, then Run, nothing happens. I tried running the integration myself, and got a "you don't have permissions to these tables" error. So, wha...

Payables Integration Help
I am having a small issue with my payables integration. In some cases - 2 documents have the same doc #, but different vendor id's. What is happening in my distributions, is it is picking up the debit/credit amts for both transactions; where as the purchases amount is correct. On my payables header I have it set to Order by Vendor ID, Document Number On my payables detail i have it set to order by vendor id, document number On my payables header i have it set to group by doc type, vendor, doc date, doc #, amount On my payablesd etail i have it set to group by vendor, doc #, acc...

MAS90 connection
I talked with someone at a trade show about a product they had that tied MAS90 into CRM. Does anyone have any information on the company and/or the product? This is the company you need i think www.ebridgesoft.com "Brad Schow" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:488D2F2F-35CC-464A-99A4-C026FAB2AE30@microsoft.com... > I talked with someone at a trade show about a product they had that tied MAS90 into CRM. Does anyone have any information on the company and/or the product? ...

Integrate PDA with Microsoft CRM
Hi, Can accounts and contacts be download from CRM to PDA and upload from PDA to CRM ? If yes, any specifc model ? Thanks. Ethel, There is a Mobile addon for CRM. You can download this from the Microsoft website: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=94D65396-39C4-40BE-8AFD-34C939CA607B&displaylang=en Note that not all languages are supported for the mobile application. I hope this helps, Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Ethel" wrote: > Hi, > Can accounts and contacts be download from CRM to PDA and upload from PDA to > CRM ? If yes, any s...

Bank Reconciliation Integration Problem #2
We are receiving "No Matching Transaction found for Transaction Number" warning message during a bank reconcilliation integration for the XFR type. Have checked that the transaction number is correct in CM20200, and we can clear the XFR types manually. Is this transaction type not allowed for some reason? Or is there some other reason why we get this warning? Scott Here is the response I got from MBS Developer Support: This has been logged as bug 26212: SUMMARY: When running a bank reconcilation integration if one of the transactions is a bank transfer with a type of XF...

Site integration--Reverse Proxy
Hi, I am working on a project to integrate another site into our site. What happened is like this: 1. I have a iframe with the src referenced to a special folder (SiteIntegration) in our site (original site). 2. I have a HTTPHandler which acting as reverse proxy to make request to the target site and I have the following config in web.config <add verb="*" path="SiteIntegration/*" type="ReverseProxy.ReverseProxy"/> 3. I created a request to the target url in the ReverseProxy-- ProcessRequest sub. (Adding right authentication), and I got r...

Sharepoint Integrate with CRM
Hi all, Does Any one know virtual pc image that had integration sharepoint with crm for demo purpose available for download ? thanks to all in advance ...

web integration
We are looking for a web integration for RMS that support multi level of price for example we have retail customers the has standard price and wholesale customer that has price level A, we want the wholesale customer can log in and check the price on a web catalog Thanks We resell a webstore add-on that alows for customer specific pricing as well as level specific pricing, also with the ability for wholesale customers to produce their own trade price lists. Email me if you need more information rod@rsgplc.com "Norman" wrote: > We are looking for a web integration for ...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...

Scheduled Integration via Integration Manager
Hi! I in dire need of help and would need to know if there is any way that I can schedule integrations using integration manager. For example, my client would want to update the price list via integration manager. Is there a way for them to just enter a date to run the integration, and if possible a time as well, then it will automatically run the integration at that specified date and time? Any workarounds, ways and step by step procedure on how to achieve that, would be very very great. Thanks! -- Bryan Hipolito The IM user guide covers that in detail. If you don't already ...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

Re: Integration Manager Error
"6538" <lbeach@remingtonconsulting.com> wrote in message news:... > Running a JE integration and receive the following error. I have checked > the source documents and previewed and all appears fine. > > This integration cannot be run because of the following problem(s): > Source Recordset '1' not round - used for Record Source option on > collection 'Entries' > > ...

Integration DB Size
Our integration database is growing at a very rapid pace (about 200 MB per day) ... compared to the pace that our GP & CRM databases are growing. Is there some way to "shrink" the Integration DB? -- Brandon ================== Presentations Direct - http://www.presentationsdirect.com > Binding Machines http://www.presentationsdirect.com/binding-machines/gbc-binding-machines.asp > Laminators http://www.presentationsdirect.com/laminators/gbc-laminators.asp > Paper Shredders http://www.presentationsdirect.com/paper-shredders/gbc-paper-shredders.asp...

Mas90 integration
I am trying to find out if RMS is compatible with Mas90 (MAS 90 is a 32-bit accounting, distribution and light manufacturing software) If the integration is possible where can i find the steps on how to set it up, or if there is a module for this where can I purchase it from? Thanks, HaikHR@gmail.com Try the Peachtree 3.0 export. It is very close. MAS had and import tool to import the file, as I remember it is and module they offer. Good luck. mt "Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5028623-B547-4399-B1B3-1146BD3015B4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Integration Manager Error #6
have an integration format which gives DOC 1 ERROR - you don't have security privileges to open this window and then a DOC 2 WARNING - A fiscal period for posting date has not been setup the integration goes ahead and processes through but doesnt bring in first record! we have checked permissions and don't see any issues and fiscal period is setup in GP Any ideas? We have to put a dummy record in the import file now so it doesnt eliminate a real record to get it imported presently. Would like to not have to do this any more. Glen, Can the person who is running the integratio...

Timesheet Integration
Hello, I am trying to build a PA Timesheet integration on GP 8.0 Sp5 and IM PA adapter. So far my main issue is that this type of integration is a "direct ot table". I was able to get the next timesheet number by scripting the field but the issue is that it is not automatically incrementing the timesheet number to the next number. Is there an easy way to do it? A script? If so, anyone wants to share knowledge on how to increment an alphanumeric field in a vbscript? I was thinking of executing the SQL Stored Procedure that do the incrementation but cannot find which one ...

Integration with DELL
Has anyone had difficulty with integrating their dell personal account with Money? I've tried my web site username password to get access to my dell credit card (not dell visa, but dells on financial credit card) and it tells me invalid credentials. I spent 30min on the phone with a microsoft technical support rep for Money trying to navigate through Dell's service and could not find any support or help on this. Any feedback appreciated :-) I have had no luck getting it to work either. After further investigation, what I came up with is that the "Dell Credit Card"...

Integration to GP
We have implemented a CRM 3.0 integration to Great Plains. I know for a fact that there are invoices and orders in GP that are not in CRM. But when I use the data synchronization tool to view records that are not in CRM, the results show that all GP invoices & orders are in CRM . . . but I KNOW they're not. What am I missing in understanding how this tool works? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Brandon, I'm not an expert, but a couple of thoughts... 1. Are you talking about posted invoices i...