looking for user in a home furnishing store

I have a prospect running a home furnishings store who would like to speak
with someone using RMS in a similar type store (sofas, chairs, tables,
lighting, and associated decor)

My prospect is in Wellesley, MA.  How can I find a local user, or at least a
similar user that my prospect can talk with?
--
FRB
0

I am using rms for out door furniture tables chairs and more what are you
looking for what can i do to help

"FRB" wrote:

> I have a prospect running a home furnishings store who would like to speak
> with someone using RMS in a similar type store (sofas, chairs, tables,
> lighting, and associated decor)
>
> My prospect is in Wellesley, MA.  How can I find a local user, or at least a
> similar user that my prospect can talk with?
> --
> FRB
0
Al1 (451)
2/20/2008 3:31:04 AM
I manage RMS for a chain of four furniture/appliance stores.

What kind of information are you looking for?

Tom
--
Stop fishing for e-mail

"FRB" wrote:

> I have a prospect running a home furnishings store who would like to speak
> with someone using RMS in a similar type store (sofas, chairs, tables,
> lighting, and associated decor)
>
> My prospect is in Wellesley, MA.  How can I find a local user, or at least a
> similar user that my prospect can talk with?
> --
> FRB
0
tomg2938 (389)
2/20/2008 8:00:04 PM
Hi Al and Tom

Maybe I can jump in on this question and ask if either of you deal with the
issue below...

When a customer comes into the store and orders items that we have to make
we put them on a workorder, is it possible for PO's that are being received
to automatically look at outstanding work orders to tell you that items on
that PO are needed?

"FRB" wrote:

> I have a prospect running a home furnishings store who would like to speak
> with someone using RMS in a similar type store (sofas, chairs, tables,
> lighting, and associated decor)
>
> My prospect is in Wellesley, MA.  How can I find a local user, or at least a
> similar user that my prospect can talk with?
> --
> FRB
0
gaz1 (118)
2/27/2008 3:11:03 PM
Prospect wants to talk with a similar business using RMS to understand how
they use it and how well they like it.  Where are you located?  Can they call?
--
FRB

"AL" wrote:

> I am using rms for out door furniture tables chairs and more what are you
> looking for what can i do to help
>
> "FRB" wrote:
>
> > I have a prospect running a home furnishings store who would like to speak
> > with someone using RMS in a similar type store (sofas, chairs, tables,
> > lighting, and associated decor)
> >
> > My prospect is in Wellesley, MA.  How can I find a local user, or at least a
> > similar user that my prospect can talk with?
> > --
> > FRB
0
fbigot (15)