Looking for some one doing cycle counts???

I am looking at buying this software for a C-Store but i have yet to talk to
some one that is doing cycle counts with the program. If you are doing cycle
counts and dont mind me calling and asking questions please email me
windman@cox.net . I dont understand why people spend this much money on
scanning systems and then dont use them for inventory. I am also interested
in learning SQL if there is a good web site you can recommend it would be
great. Thanks for the help in advance.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Print an appointment twice on one page
Hi folks, I am trying to find out how to print an appointment twice on one page, side by side in Outlook 2003. I've tried everything even changing the printer settings but that's not realistic because I would have to change it every single time, and I print different types of documents all day. Any info would be greatly appreciated. That is not something that is controlled within outlook - you need to use your printer's setting to print 2 up and then choose 2 copies. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exc...

Incorporating Several Formulas into one
Hi there, I have a variety of formulas spread over 3 cells. They ar as follows: E3 =TEXT(D3-C3,"h:mm") F3 =((E3-INT(E3))*24) G3 =ROUNDUP(F3,1). How would I incorporate these into one large formula, in one cell? Thanks in advance, simonstevens3 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try G3=ROUNDUP(MOD(D3-C3,1)*24,1) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "simonstevens35 >" <<simonstevens35.16xonb@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:simonstevens35.16xonb@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi there, > I have a variety of form...

How does one change number zero to the zero with diagonal line.
I want to be able to type the numbe zero, but with the line through the character as often used in computer generated text. Jackson wrote: > I want to be able to type the numbe zero, but with the line through > the character as often used in computer generated text. The preferred way is to use a font that has the line through the zero character. One such font is Consolas, which comes with Office 2007 (or, if you have an earlier version of Office, download the Compatibility Pack which includes the new fonts). You may find other fonts with this character on the Web. A l...

End+Down goes down one and RIGHT one ?!
Hello! My boss is having a problem in Excel. On her computer, the shortcu END+DOWN doesn't work normally, it moves the focus only one cell dow and also one cell right. I haven't tested it much (since it's on he computer), but I haven't found any info on the web that would explai this behavior. Does anybody know what's going on? Thanks! Mar -- zorgkan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- zorgkang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1598 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.p...

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

An easy one i hope
i have a cell in which i have a number. I want to be able to simply write a number in that cell which will add itself to the current number already stored within it. Any ideas? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom <David.holloway13@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:1135346382.340449.34890@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > i have a cell in which i have a number. I want to be able to simply > write a number in that cell which will add itself to the current number > already stored within it. Any ideas? > ...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

combinening two query results into one ?
There is a table which has [ACTIVITY_DESCRIPTION], [MATERIAL_PRICE], [LABOR_PRICE] fields. I created two queries- Query1 sorts [MATERIAL_PRICE] and Query2 sorts [LABOR_PRICE] in ascending order, according to a specific common criteria for [DESCRIPTION]. So, Query1 and Query2 produces same number of row for every query. I would like to combine query results into a single table, so i will have [MATERIAL_PRICE] and [LABOR_PRICE] in ascending order for a common criteria of [DESCRIPTION]. My target is to make a chart for values of material and labor prices in ascending order. Can I do ? hi, me...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

Multiple Fore Colors in one Field
I have a single result text field in which I string some numbers together in aseparated by a comma, such as "1,5,(9),12" Is there anyway that I can have different colored text in the same field? In my example above, 1 would be green, 5 would be blue, and (9),12 would be red. Thanks, Mike I suppose it might be possible if you used an RTF control, but other than that, no. Why are you trying to put multiple values into a single field? That's a violation of database normalization principles, which is a major reason why Access doesn't provide any means of doing it. --...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

how do I get one dropdown menu to trigger another one in excel
is it possible to have one drop down list affect which drop down list comes in on the next row? For example, my first drop down defines a type of machine, so you would select which type of machine you need. then if you select, say a model 400. the next drop down list would only display parts applicable for the model 400. You should look into "dependent data validation lists", as outlined here: 'Excel Data Validation -- Dependent Lists' (http://www.contextures.com/xlDataval02.html) totally lost;690846 Wrote: > is it possible to have one drop d...

Holidays span two days when they should span one
Holidays ought to span one day if they are one day holidays. Easter, Flag Day Memorial Day and all the other one day holidays as supplied with outlook start at 1AM and end 1AM THE NEXT DAY. Is there a fix other than change all 168 one at a time . Will I do that? I DON'T THINK SO! Delete em all is the first thought. Gil w0mn00@gmail.com Hierro Candente, Batir de repente Its caused by a change in the time zone. you can use the group by category view and delete all the holidays then add them back. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Hel...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

which one of these is the best one for SQL Server Express 2005
Hello! I have windows XP 32 bits operating system and VS 2005. I'm going to download SQL Server Express 2005 but I'm unsure which one of these should I use. SQLEXPR_86_ENU.EXE SQLEXPR32_x86.EXE //Tony Forget this question because it was for sql server 2008. //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> skrev i meddelandet news:dF_0n.14320$U5.218195@newsb.telia.net... > Hello! > > I have windows XP 32 bits operating system and VS 2005. > I'm going to download SQL Server Express 2005 but I'm unsure which one...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Different labels on one page with Publisher 2002
Is there any way to have more than one designed label on a single page with Publisher 2002 ? . . . like with MS Word. I often want to print a sheet of labesl but not have them be identical to each other. Is it possible to print one sheet of labels in Publisher and not have them be the exact same ? Many thanks Sure, but you have to create the page manually, good templates here: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=38 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DixieWins" <DixieWins@discussions.microsoft....

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

copying worksheets to mane one document.
Hi, I am trying to organize a manual for the company I work for. I have tried copying one worksheet into another but it doesnt copy it in the format that it was, the cells size changes and is a mess to try to fix them. Let me explain better... the manual has several chapters and each chapter has several pages.... these pages were saved one by one, so what i want to do is create an excel document where a tab is a chapter. so in each tab/chapter will be several pages but I want to copy these pages with the same appearance and I cant!! Can someone help me??? Hi Look at "Past spe...

Introduction to the maintenance of luxury watches recommendations one points
Brand watches, need most is maintained, if not properly maintained, the loss is not only watches, but also money, so the first thing to do is watch maintenance. Lists need careful care 1. Watch maintenance Life and wear watches whether the proper use and maintenance of watches, such as bathing wear watches, watches look dirty, strap length discomfort, poor use of the environment, have easily lead to damage to watches, to shorten life. High-grade watches every two to three years should do the appropriate maintenance, replacement of waterproofing components, detection ...

ONE Record per Client
I currently have multiple records per client in a table and would like to reduce it to ONE record per client in the table. However, I would like to capture the information from each of the records when reducing to one record. For example: Client No |Account_No|Deposit | etc 75 1000 700 75 2000 200 I would like it to be: Client No|Account No_a||Account No_b| Deposit_a| Deposit_b| 75 1000 2000 700 ...

can any one help me in viewing DHCP active leases database ? #2
hi, i am working on a project, as part of the module i have to retrive the ipaddress which r dynamically alloted by DHCP server to all it's DHCP client, these dynamically alloted ipaddress r maintained in active leases database of DHCP server how i am able to view or retrive the data from DHCP server using MFC or is there any other way in getting dynamically alloted ipaddress from DHCP server, i have struck up with this. pls can any one help me in this . my advance thank's to any body answer me and get me out of this prob. byeee lucky u can also ...

2003 trial version one year off
I downloaded money 2K3 trial version and the date it has for "todays date" July 21 2002, and since its a trial version it wont let me enter any transactions for this year is there any way to fix this, I dont want to go out and buy it because my computer is in the shop right now so I only need this till it gets fixed, also if any body knows how to how i can get my version (2K2) of money off of my emachines restore disk so I can load it on my temp computer that would be great thanks The today's date is actually your system date. Click on the time in your system tray to c...