Layaway report #4

I might just be missing it, but does RMS/HQ have a report which gives a
date of payments a customer made on his layaways?  They don't show up as
purchases.

Also, I'm looking for a report which would give me inventory valuation
as of a certain date (like 12/31/07).  A couple of taxing authorities
need that information!

Jennifer
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_00D6_01C8C24B.D14142F0

Jennifer,

http://tinyurl.com/42qqo for Layaway Payments including Payment Date =
report

Must have access to CustomerSource

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Jennifer" <jennifer@southwestcyclesport.com> wrote in message =
  I might just be missing it, but does RMS/HQ have a report which gives =
a=20
  date of payments a customer made on his layaways?  They don't show up =
as=20
  purchases.

  Also, I'm looking for a report which would give me inventory valuation =

  as of a certain date (like 12/31/07).  A couple of taxing authorities=20
  need that information!

  Jennifer
------=_NextPart_000_00D6_01C8C24B.D14142F0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6001.18023" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Jennifer,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/42qqo">http://tinyurl.com/42qqo</A>&nbsp;for =
Layaway=20
Payments including Payment Date report</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Must have access to =
CustomerSource</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
title=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w&#10;CTRL + Click to follow link"=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Jennifer" &lt;<A=20
  title=3D"mailto:jennifer@southwestcyclesport.com&#10;CTRL + Click to =
follow link"=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:jennifer@southwestcyclesport.com">jennifer@southwestcycles=
port.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:O9JZwnOvIHA.524@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl">news:O9JZwnOvIHA.524@T=
K2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>I=20
  might just be missing it, but does RMS/HQ have a report which gives a =
<BR>date=20
  of payments a customer made on his layaways?&nbsp; They don't show up =
as=20
  <BR>purchases.<BR><BR>Also, I'm looking for a report which would give =
me=20
  inventory valuation <BR>as of a certain date (like 12/31/07).&nbsp; A =
couple=20
  of taxing authorities <BR>need that=20
information!<BR><BR>Jennifer</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00D6_01C8C24B.D14142F0--

0
cptsoft (1247)

Can't Access Reports
Hi there. I'm having problems with my CRM reports. I can access CRM using an external, public ip address. However, i can't access any of the reports, both the default ones and the customised ones. I get the following error: Cannot create a connection for the data source A_B_MSCRM. Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not assoiciated with a trusted SQL server connection. Please help me, i've tried just about everything. Thank you in advance. -- Regards, This has happened to one of my customers too. this is after they applied the hotfix 931270 (Danish version) I...

pay out report
How I can get pay out report. Chirag 732 548-6300 chirag@netlink-usa.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C7FB67.CFC66F00 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="Utf-8"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Here ya go. Craig "Chirag" <Chirag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE391594-8F6B-46A8-8433-45F1D59003CA@microsoft.com... > How I can get pay out report. > > Chirag > 732 548-6300 > chirag@netlink-usa.com ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C7FB67.CFC66F00 Content-Typ...

Reporting off of MS CRM tying Notes entity to Opportunity entity
I am trying to create an opportunity report that includes notes from the notes entity. Unfortunatly, when I pull the fields from the notes entity into my reports, it seems there is no way to tie the notes to specific opportunities or accounts that they are associated with and I get all notes under the first item listed on my report. Is there a way to link data sets like Access lets you link tables? Try using a sub-report. Create a report that displays notes and accepts a parameter tied to the note's objectid. Then create the opportunity report and put the notes sub-report inside...

Automate emailing of reports
I want to email order status reports to my salespeople but I need it to be automated as much as possible. I have identified 2 options for generating the reports -- Crystal or Excel (via smartlists). The question is how to automate the process. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Here is an option. OctoTools is an easy to use document management tool suite that encompasses Forms Design, Report Formatting, Electronic Distribution, Printing, and Text to PDF conversion. Advanced features include GUI based design environment, Built-in Post Script and PCL printer output, Drag and Drop placeme...

Store Tax report
Im on the hunt for another report!! :o) Does anyone have a report which will allow me to filter items by store tax assigned? If i could add the store tax option to the mater price list report it would be perfect... HI Gass, give me your layout I have one which tell you the sales tax by item but not sure you are looking for same one. "Philip Gass" wrote: > Im on the hunt for another report!! :o) > > Does anyone have a report which will allow me to filter items by store tax > assigned? If i could add the store tax option to the mater price list > report ...

Report Writing
I'm trying to change the commission report to include customer name and sales order number. I tried to modify the report, and I included the cusomter name on the report format, but it does not print. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks There could be many different problems for this but the most common that I've seen over the years would be the security to the modified report. In order to access any report that is modified from the original, you will have to assign security to that report. Hope this will resolve your issue. Thanks, VJ On Sep 23, 4:43=A0pm, INTROUBLE <INTR...

2 Alterations needed to Report Code!
If someone could help I need to get the HorsesName from qryHorseList, Name which has HorseID and this code should only give the Base Result , latest Date Thanks for any help......Bob Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) Category.ControlSource = "='" & Form_frmMain.cbCategory & "'" Me.RecordSource = "SELECT tblRemarks.dtDate, tblHorseInfo.HorseName, tblRemarks.Category,tblRemarks.Remark " _ & " FROM tblRemarks INNER JOIN tblHorseInfo ON tblRemarks.HorseID = tblHorseInfo.HorseID " _ & " Where Category='" &am...

.Rpt Import or Convert Crystal Reports to Access 2003
I have someone who supplied me with a .rpt file from Crystal Reports. Is there any way to import or convert this file into an Access 2003 .Rpt file? I do not have Crystal Reports. Running A2003 on XP. Thanks. "laknight" <laknight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote >I have someone who supplied me with a .rpt file > from Crystal Reports. Is there any way to import > or convert this file into an Access 2003 .Rpt file? I > do not have Crystal Reports. Running A2003 on XP. Even if you had Crystal Reports, you couldn't do that -- neither Crystal nor Access re...

reports in "cash flow" with (red) expense amounts
I can generate the rpt ok, but some of the categories come out in red and parens, showing they are backed out. I don't want them backed out! I have tried re-entering, but that's no help. Probably some boxed is checked, but I can't imagine what so can't find it. Help in product was no help, and I've read my MONEY 2002 FOR DUMMIES to no avail, too. Hoping someone here can help! In the cash flow report, Income will be positive. Black no parens. Expenses will be negative. (Red w/ parens.) Is this what you are seeing? This is because Income is cash flow in--like the r...

Monthly Item sales Report
I was looking for a cross-tab (spreadsheet style) report created by RMS that would put Months across the top (columns) and Items for the rows. It would be great to be able to see Qty on hand. The report would look something like: Lookup code Description On Hand Month 1 Month 2 Month 3 Month 4 Month 5 Month 6 12345678 Test Item 67 125 80 100 110 100 88 87654321 Another Item 25 80 60 95 147 158 68 This is a great tool for seeing monthly trends as well as fore...

report date range
I have a report that will display data from an inventory transaction history form. There I would enter in the date and several other criteria. After doing so I filter the form to my selection and then print my report. I wanted the date range that is on the form to print on the report. I hvae done this in several other reports and never had a problem until now. I'm getting #NAME. The form is still open upon viewing the report. On the report I have a text box with the logic of: ="Report Date Between: " & [Forms]![frmInvTransactionHistory]![BegtDate] & " and &...

Extender window, how to add to ECM report?
I have a extra (extender)window that collects more information about the ">>Transactions>>ECM>>Request Edit>>Items affected by change " window in the Great Plains. Can someone Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me how to add data from my Extender window to a Great Plains report, specifically, the ECM Main report? -- Sheri Salomone THANKS!!! Hi Sheri, I had to use Crystal Reports to create a report that included Extender info. It wouldn't work any other way. "Sheri Salomone" wrote: > I have a extra (extender)window that collects more informa...

Conditional Formatting Help #4
If cell c6 says: ---------------------------- I would like to have D6 automatically say Approved ---------------------------- 25% or Design ---------------------------- 50% or Build ---------------------------- 75% or Shipped ---------------------------- 100% Any Ideas???? Thanks John -- John Doe ------------------------------------------------------------------------ John Doe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26826 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/show...

Sales Report That Includes Items Not Sold
Has anyone seen or created a sales report (grouped by item - one line per item) with total sales, qty sold, quantity on order and the primary supplier's reorder #? I need the result to include all items in the item list even if they weren't sold within the user selected date sold range. We are trying to create a single report that uses sales history, current inventory position (on hand and on order) to better manage the inventory but we need to see all items not just items that have sold. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01CA435E.AEBED810 C...

Deliver partial layaway at time of creation
I would like to be able to deliver part of a layaway invoice at the time I create it instead of having to do two invoices (one regular and one layaway) or creating the layaway and immediately recalling it and doing a partial pick-up. The simplest implementation would be to allow us to edit the RTD column at POS. Then on tender these items would be added to the deposit required for the layaway portion when tendered. Thanks, dan@endurosport.com ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this sugge...

Password management and Crystal Reports problem.
We've run into a problem with passwords in GP 7.0. We're trying to use Crystal Reports to do custom reporting, and the user should be able to use their GP login/password in Crystal. However apparently GP will encrypt or otherwise obfuscate the users password if the user is setup through GP. This then prevents the user from using their GP login/password as their actual password is different than what they set it to. If I manually set their password using Enterprise Manager then they can use the same login/password for both GP and Crystal, but they are no longer able to change their pas...

Report pages
I have a template that I created a report to do an easy mail merge. I have 2 1/2 pages done but can't get the remainder of the 3rd page? Any suggestions what I need to do that I can get the total 3 pages in? LG, Your question impies you have a Word template. This newsgroup is for Microsoft Access a database software. Scroll a wee bit further down in the Microsoft interface to get to the Word newgroup. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm &quo...

POS
Hi I know POS can't accept deposits nor layaways. My question is, has anyone figured out a procedural workaround for this? -Luis TIA Hello Luis, I am in the same boat as you are. I have a brand new "unsable" POS because there is no way to have a lay away... Is there a work around or should I stay with my old POS? -- Fabien in seattle "Luis" wrote: > Hi I know POS can't accept deposits nor layaways. My question is, has anyone > figured out a procedural workaround for this? > > -Luis > > TIA Citi Provides gift cards that can be used as...

Report Input Parameters
I’m using Sql 2000 and Access 2007. I have a form that I’m trying to print the current record that’s displaying on the form. To keep the user from having to enter the MR Number and Date I’ve entered the following in the Report Input Parameters: @mrnum init=[forms]![frm_eeg_edit_new]![mrn], @eeg_date date=[forms]![frm_eeg_edit_new]![eeg_date] With these parameters when I press the Print Report button I receive a blank report. If I delete the parameters I’m asked for the MR Number and Date. When I enter the MR Number and Date the report prints the data. Can someone plea...

Error accessing reports after RS2000 to SSRS2005 SP1 migration
I have just migrated RS2000 to SSRS2005 SP1. I restored the RS databases into new SS2005/RS2005 Instances, I also set up custom Application pools and new Reports and ReportServer sub-webs. I can open/browse the contents of the new subwebs, ane everything looks fine. Now when I access the CRM 3.0 web interface & click on Reports in CRM Workplace I get a message "ERROR- An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator." What steps are needed to make CRM 3.0 compatible with SS2005 & SSRS2005 regards Graham Try to activate the debug mode of the web ap...

Problem Report-Inventory Item Transaction Drillback
We just updated to V9, from 7.5 with project PO's. We can not drill back from Inventory Item Transaction to the Receiving transactions (POP type) I can only drill back to inventory transactions I have posted this about 2 or 3 weeks ago with no response, where is the Microsoft Business Solutions Support? -- Doug ...

AA reports
Hi everyone, does anyone know if there is a way to include invoice numbers to an Analytical Accounting report? I can pull Vendor ID but that's all. Thanks! Are you refering to the AA quick report query from the GP pulldown or are you using FRx/AA combo? "lily" wrote: > Hi everyone, > does anyone know if there is a way to include invoice numbers to an > Analytical Accounting report? I can pull Vendor ID but that's all. > > Thanks! > Hi Lily If you have smartlist builder you can add the document number column. Check customer or partner source for ...

Kits on Layaway
Some of our stores have put kitted items on layaway for the first time. If the items sell, the inventory from the component items is relieved (as one would expect), but if they go on layaway, the component items are not showing as "committed," but the kit item is. I expected that to be the other way around. Does anyone understand the logic behind that? The whole concept of "committed" is so that you know you need to order when stock gets low --- this way you don't see it. Has anyone else had a kitted item on layaway? I feel your pain. We had major inventory ...

Opportunity Won vs Lost Report
Greetings all, I'm having troubles coming up with a good way to show Opportunities Won vs Lost in a report I'm writing and was wondering what everyone else does. I envision a list something like: <Account> <Opportunity> <Wonrevenue> <Lostrevenue> repeating. Then at the top of the <Wonrevenue> column I'd add them all up and at the top of the <Lostrevenue> the same for a grand total of won's vs lost's. My issue is that there is only one revenue field in CRM (estimatedvalue) and I can't come up with a good way to differentiate w...

Gift Card/Voucher and Reports
Gift Card and Voucher should not be part of the total sales report, it is very confusing and having to manually deduct them for total sale is a pain because they show up both as item sold and when they are redeemed. Natt it@simonajewelry.com I agree---the voucher cannot be counted as sales twice but that is exactly what the system is showing. You get credit for when it is purchased and credit for when it is redeemed so you would pay taxes on money you never received if it wasn't caught. Maybe an accountant should have been involved with this part of the software. "Natt"...