Label Wizard Problem #2

The Label format column is blank on on the label wizard and I am unable to
continue.  I have rebooted computer and program with no success.
0
MKOTTO (1)
11/14/2007 6:13:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It sounds like the path to your labels folder is not correct. Check your
setting in SOA, File - Configuration - Paths tab then lokk under labels.
Make sure it points to the actual folder where your label formats reside.

Marc

"MKOTTO" <MKOTTO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The Label format column is blank on on the label wizard and I am unable to
> continue.  I have rebooted computer and program with no success.

0
marc_no_spam (194)

Graphing #2
Is it possible to plot functions (EG trig) AS TRENDLINES or otherwise? Hi, You would have to plot as normal series. You could either create the values yourself using worksheet formula or try either of these 2 approaches. Stephen Bullen's ChtFrmla, http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm Tushar Mehta's Plot Manager Addin http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/plot_manager/index.html Cheers Andy ace wrote: > Is it possible to plot functions (EG trig) AS TRENDLINES or otherwise? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Outlook Fails When Rules Wizard Creates Rule
When I try to create a rule Outlook has an error and needs to shutdown. The rule is not created. The heading in the error report sent to Microsoft has a header like this: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.4510.0 ModName: outllib.dll ModVer: 10.0.4712.0 Offset: 004e3943 Any ideas on this? Dave ...

Excel 2000
I am trying to concatenate/combine the value of two cells into one; to prepare them for importing in to Simply Accounting. Here an example: Cell A1: 4100 Cell A2: 15.06 The 15.06 is actually an imported number from our POS System (pulled via a formula in the spreadsheet) with the real value of 15.060000006, however it is only displayed with two decimals. When I concatenate /combine the values of the two cells into one cell I would like to get this as a result: (4100,15.06) However, due to the value of cell A2, I get this result: (4100,15.060000006). How can I go about that the val...

Problem prefixing lines with >in original message
Using Outlook 2007, Vista Home Premium SP2, HP DV6500 Notebook When I select Go>News, Windows Mail is now used where previoius versions = of Windows have used Outlook Express.=20 When replying to newsgroup messages using freenews.netfront.net or = news.aioe.org, the repeated original message lines are not prefixed with = the > symbol, despite options being set to do this. When using Microsoft = Communities, the prefix is added. This seems to be a problem that has = started recently despite my not having knowingly changed any settings. Any help appreciated. Thanks Dave S. ...

Cannot connect outlook 2007 to exchange 2003 via LAN #2
Hello there, I got a new laptop for work running Vista and outlook 2007 and no matter how many times I tried setting it up to connect to the exchange server 2003, I always get the message that outlook is not connected and it needs to be connected to complete this action.... I used to have a laptop running XP and outlook 2003 and it worked fine with the same mailbox settings. Any ideas please? ...

how do i print labels using excell information
how do i print labels using excell information If you have Word, do a mail merge and use the excel file as the data source. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. ricoh danielson wrote: > > how do i print labels using excell information -- Dave Peterson ...

Attachment Problems.
Recently users have been complaining about errors when sending attachments. What is going on is they are sending attachments and are able to view those attachments in their sent items folders but the recipient is not able to open the attachments. I've checked my event viewer and I keep getting Event ID 1221 which is stating that online defragmentation has terminated with 3 megabytes of free space, but when I look at my hard drive space I have over 63 Gigs of free space. Does this event ID have anything to do with my attachment problems? Thanks in advance for your time and assist...

making labels #2
Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from excel to word and then make labels? See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052037601033.aspx In article <124ECBC4-C3AF-47E6-A5BE-AC5B7F8E4894@microsoft.com>, "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from > excel to word and then make labels? hi, yes. do a mail merge form word. open word Tools>mail merge> follow mail merge helper. Regards Frank >-----Original Message----- >Is i...

Quotes Problem
Hi, I am having an issue with string and quotes, can anyone advise why the following wont work and what I need to do to fix it? strSQL = "DELETE tbl01_FullCompare.ImpDate FROM tbl01_FullCompare WHERE (((tbl01_FullCompare.ImpDate) =< " & dateLimit & "));" Second Question: I often use the Query design grid to build my queries, and when I get the query working correctly, I copy the SQL into VBA. Becuase I am copying the SQL into a string (with quotes), I often run into issues trying to work out how the quotes (or how many quotes to use). Is the...

Excel add-in problem
When I try to add an add-in I have been working on for the last few months, I receive the message "myaddin.xla is not a valid add-in". This problem only started occuring yesterday after Excel appeared to lock up, and I had to force it to close in task manager. Is it possible that the .xla file was corrupted by the lock-up? If so is there any way to repair the file? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Depending on the version of excel, you could try: File|open point at your myaddin.xla but don't click the ok button. (xl2002+ has this option, I'm not sure ...

Backup using Windows XP CD Burning Wizard
In Backup options, my CD-R/W drive is not displayed for selection as a backup option so I have been backing up to the hard drive in the XP default folder "CD Burning" which then prompts me via the task bar balloon to write the file to CD. It works fine, except that after about a month and a half, I have a backup file less than 5MB in size on a 700MB disc and Money is telling me the disc is full. When I explore the disc properties, it also shows no space available. What's going on and how can I keep from having to use a new disc? In microsoft.public.money, Steve wrote...

Scrolling in Excel #2
A client of mine needs to be able to scroll down a worksheet quickly and easily. On a Windows XP SP1 machine with Excel 2002, he can use the scroll bar and easliy go through the entire worksheet. However, on another Windows 2000 with Excel 2002, when you use the scroll bar it displays the row you are at, but the actually worksheet does not scroll, but skips down to the row when you release the mouse. After looking at several Excel 2002 and Excel 2000 installs, it appears the way scrolling works is random. Any insight into this would be great Thanks, Patrick Is the scrolling related ...

X-Axis labels #2
I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have chosen in my worksheet. I have chosen a row with the dates spelled out, however, when I choose this row it gives me numbers in increments of two. How do I get the information to show up as January, February, etc.? Thanks. Robert Hi Robert, Double click the axis and on the scale tab of the format dialog set the number of ticklabels between categorys to 1. You may then need to adjust the fontsize to clearly read the text. Cheers Andy Robert wrote: > I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have > chosen in my ...

problem in connecting to winsql
After defining the data source, the driver and the worksheet to be queried for excel files in Winsql, i am not able to run the query. i am getting and error Error: The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object 'book1'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. (State:S0002, Native Code: FFFFFAE7) where book1 is the workbook selected... Plz tell me how the query is executed -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com ...

stretchBlt problem with screen widht and height
I have an image which I want to stretch it into 50%,100%,150% ...and I Scaled my image like .. scaleX=(float)m_ScreenWidth_n*m_nPrecentage/100; //m_nPrecentage = 100,150 ....etc scaleY=(float)m_ScreenHeight_n*m_nPrecentage/100; SetScrollSizes( MM_TEXT, CSize(scaleX,scaleY)); and i strecthblt like this StretchBlt(hdc,0, 0,x,y, pDC,scrollPos.x,scrollPos.y, m_ScreenWidth_n, m_ScreenHeight_n, SRCCOPY) But when i tried to increase the size the scrollbar is moving beyond the size of the image.. Can somebody help me where Iam wrong.. regards suje su_lal wrote: > I have an ...

Security problems with cumulative patch
I have problem with user security roles on MS CRM 1.2. When I install "Update rollup 1 for MS CRM Sales for O. 1.2 " then all my users regardles of security setings, sharing etc can see all accounts. When I remove rollup patch then securty is working again as defined by security role. ...

Combine rows to print on one label
I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel 2003). Each student has one row of information for each course they take. I need to print one label for each student and each course & grade must print on a single label. How do I combine the rows to cause this to happen? assuming the info in the row is divided into separate columns for name, course, grade, etc you can do a mail merge in word using the spreadsheet as the data source "Clearcreek" wrote: > I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel > 2...

Special Characters on Labels
What are some ways to insert special characters (card suit symbols, cent sign, arrows, etc.) on form labels? -- Bill @ UAMS Try formating the label with the Wingdings font (or other similar symbol font) and entering the appropriate character. See Character Map in Windows for keys. Nick "BillCPA" <Bill @ UAMS> wrote in message news:0D137128-83B0-4C8A-A025-878622F8772C@microsoft.com... > What are some ways to insert special characters (card suit symbols, cent > sign, arrows, etc.) on form labels? > > -- > Bill @ UAMS Hi Bill, More specifically, I think...

Exchange Task Wizard no longer displays the mailbox store.
I'm running Exchange 2003 tools on Windows XP sp2, and we're managing an Exchange 2000 install. For some reason, when I try to add mailbox to a user account in ADUC, the mailbox store dropdown list is blank. (Alias and Server fields are populated) This used to work. I've tried installing the 2003 admin tools on a new workstation (minus recent security patches), and still have the same issues. It seems to be network related and not permissions, as I can log on to the Exchange server directly, using the same credentials as my desktop, and the Exchange task Wizard does display the...

Quick Query Problem
PARAMETERS [Forms]![Main Form]![cmbArea] Text ( 255 ); SELECT InspectionsDI.ID,InspectionsDI.Area FROM InspectionsDI WHERE InspectionsDI.Area=Forms![Main Form]!cmbArea; This code works correctly for each individual area but I also want to allow all the records to show if Forms![Main Form]!cmbArea = "ALL" I am not sure how to do this, I tried If statement but my syntax must have been wrong, thanks for help. Try this -- PARAMETERS [Forms]![Main Form]![cmbArea] Text ( 255 ); SELECT InspectionsDI.ID,InspectionsDI.Area FROM InspectionsDI WHERE InspectionsDI.Area Like II...

opening files #2
When I open an excel file from desktop or my documents then I just get a blank page and a dialogue box saying windows cannot find the file. I close the box then click on to file and open and have to access it that way. I think this started when I accepted window updates into my computer recently and there were a lot as I think my computer had been taking them in from the net and waiting for me to install, something I hadn't done at all in the year I have had this computer. Hi Lynne try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Application...

How do I change data labels on scatterplot
I create scatter plots using two values (salary, year of hire) that relate to particular employees. I want to label each point with the contents of a third cell (initials of the individual related to the point). I have figured out how to change the label one point at a time, but I'd like to simply relate the contents of a third column to the markers defined by two other columns. Help!! -- ahannigan The free Excel add-in "Chart Data Labels" will do that. It can also include the cell formatting in the data label and link the cell contents to the label. Download from ......

Problem with vectors
Hi, I am getting some strange error while using vectors in my application. The push_back() throws Unhandelled memory access error when the input files are larger in size (typically around 5MB+) However, this doen't seem to be a problem for files smaller than 5MB in size. I am processing the file record-by-record, so the vectors are declared anew for each record. Also the maximum no. of elements getting pushed onto the vectors has never exceeded 6000 and I guess that's well within the limit of the max elements that can be pushed onto the vector. I could resize() the vector before push_b...

Continuing saga of problems with online update of Money 98
In response to my 9/21/03 post re. difficulties in online updating of Money 98, Bonnie Synhorst, MVP, suggested unclicking a selection of symbols until the problem quote was isolated. Given the description of how Money 98 reacts to an incorrect symbol, that sounds like a rational solution. But, when I try that I get another error message saying (paraphrase) that Money was not able to download internet quotes and that I should verify the following: 1)check modem connection & modem settings in windows control panel; (I've got cable internet connection through earthlink or am I...

Excel 97 - Template Wizard
I have a form which I have converted to an .xlt file using the Template Wizard. When I manually save, a box pops-up giving 2 options: 'Create New Record' and 'Continue without updating'. I wish to create a macro to save the document and chose the option 'Create New Record'. I am not sure how to do this, because when I record the macro manually there is no difference between the two save choices. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks, Richard ...