LABEL PRINTING PROBLEM

Each time the print labels wizard completes the label 'print previews' and I
have to select either the page properties or print properties so the labels
view and print properly.  I am not changing anything when I select either one
of the properties but this corrects the view.  Is there a fix for this error
because this only affects page one of the print job because if I view any
other page it views just fine.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=26dc7951-77c7-4fd2-aed0-8dfec63f7b45&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
Harry (77)
6/22/2006 3:09:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Slow print preveiw Excel 2003 SP3
Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it takes a long time before the print preview appears on the screen. Also when I click on "setup" on the print preview screen the same thing happens. Any help will be appreciated. If you change to a different printer, do you have the same problem? If no, then I'd visit the printer's web site and look for newer versions of the printer driver. Gabriel van Rensburg wrote: > > Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it > takes a long time before the print ...

Printing custom properties
Hi, I'm usign Visio 2003. When I use a server stencil, you can add several custom properties like serial number, manufacturer, memory, etc. Is there a way to print this information? I'm not near my v2003 machine, but on v2002 you would go to tools => reports => shape report and follow the menus. al "thierry" <thierry@microcomputing.Be> wrote in message news:ezzUlhp5DHA.2416@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'm usign Visio 2003. When I use a server stencil, you can add several > custom properties like serial number, manufacturer, memory, etc....

Quotes Problem
Hi, I am having an issue with string and quotes, can anyone advise why the following wont work and what I need to do to fix it? strSQL = "DELETE tbl01_FullCompare.ImpDate FROM tbl01_FullCompare WHERE (((tbl01_FullCompare.ImpDate) =< " & dateLimit & "));" Second Question: I often use the Query design grid to build my queries, and when I get the query working correctly, I copy the SQL into VBA. Becuase I am copying the SQL into a string (with quotes), I often run into issues trying to work out how the quotes (or how many quotes to use). Is the...

making labels #2
Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from excel to word and then make labels? See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052037601033.aspx In article <124ECBC4-C3AF-47E6-A5BE-AC5B7F8E4894@microsoft.com>, "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from > excel to word and then make labels? hi, yes. do a mail merge form word. open word Tools>mail merge> follow mail merge helper. Regards Frank >-----Original Message----- >Is i...

Attachment Problems.
Recently users have been complaining about errors when sending attachments. What is going on is they are sending attachments and are able to view those attachments in their sent items folders but the recipient is not able to open the attachments. I've checked my event viewer and I keep getting Event ID 1221 which is stating that online defragmentation has terminated with 3 megabytes of free space, but when I look at my hard drive space I have over 63 Gigs of free space. Does this event ID have anything to do with my attachment problems? Thanks in advance for your time and assist...

Print 5 weeks in Outlook 007
I read the posts regarding how to adjust the number of weeks showing in a monthly calendar view, but how do I print these? My Print Preview defaults to 6 weeks which cuts off some events; I prefer printing 5 weeks so a complete month is printed with the prior months lead up days and the few days following. Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to answer. -- kim m "kim m" <kimm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25F80B41-1D1C-4B28-BD4B-E41FB7B8D977@microsoft.com... >I read the posts regarding how to adjust the number of weeks showing in a ...

printing #25
I am trying to print my newsletter. The printer produces about 1/16 of the page, the upper right-hand corner and magnifies it to cover the entire sheet. How can I get it to print the whole page? -- pm ...

I have too many columns and rows, so it prints too many pages.
I have no idea how to put in the formula. I only want to print what I type into the spreadsheet. How do I do that without having a lot of extra pages!!! You dont say if you need to have more pages or not but you need to "highlight" the area that you want to print and on the file menu go to print area and then set print area.You can then go to the view menu and select page break view to see how the sheet is going to print out.On this view you can drag the page breaks(blue lines) to the row or column you want.The file menu has a page setup where you can set how many pages you w...

Excel 2000
I am trying to concatenate/combine the value of two cells into one; to prepare them for importing in to Simply Accounting. Here an example: Cell A1: 4100 Cell A2: 15.06 The 15.06 is actually an imported number from our POS System (pulled via a formula in the spreadsheet) with the real value of 15.060000006, however it is only displayed with two decimals. When I concatenate /combine the values of the two cells into one cell I would like to get this as a result: (4100,15.06) However, due to the value of cell A2, I get this result: (4100,15.060000006). How can I go about that the val...

Not able to print pictures in email
I have a user that when she prints an email with a picture in it, the picture shows up as a red x. Any suggestions? Thanks, CEV ...

Problem prefixing lines with >in original message
Using Outlook 2007, Vista Home Premium SP2, HP DV6500 Notebook When I select Go>News, Windows Mail is now used where previoius versions = of Windows have used Outlook Express.=20 When replying to newsgroup messages using freenews.netfront.net or = news.aioe.org, the repeated original message lines are not prefixed with = the > symbol, despite options being set to do this. When using Microsoft = Communities, the prefix is added. This seems to be a problem that has = started recently despite my not having knowingly changed any settings. Any help appreciated. Thanks Dave S. ...

how do i print labels using excell information
how do i print labels using excell information If you have Word, do a mail merge and use the excel file as the data source. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. ricoh danielson wrote: > > how do i print labels using excell information -- Dave Peterson ...

X-Axis labels #2
I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have chosen in my worksheet. I have chosen a row with the dates spelled out, however, when I choose this row it gives me numbers in increments of two. How do I get the information to show up as January, February, etc.? Thanks. Robert Hi Robert, Double click the axis and on the scale tab of the format dialog set the number of ticklabels between categorys to 1. You may then need to adjust the fontsize to clearly read the text. Cheers Andy Robert wrote: > I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have > chosen in my ...

Pst import access Problem
I am experiencing a problem reading outlook files saved from work(a pst) and imported to outlook at home. These files were loaded to my home HD and folder/file properties wer adjusted to not readonly. After importing the messages they appear in their appropriate folders When I attempt to open a message I receive this message in a pop-u box: Can't open this file. I am running outlook 98 on my laptop and Outlook from Office XP on m desktop. The Outlook98 version is 8.5.7806.0 Any help would be greatly appreciated as these files are important t me. Thank You Jac -- jskowa ---------------...

rows truncated when printing
I export spreadsheets from another programme to excel. The imported font size is 8 point. When I increase the font size to 10 for better printing the rows increase on screen, but in print preview or when printed, the row height has not increased and the text is truncated. I have wrapped the text and autofitted rows for the sheet and the tect does not exceed 1024 characters in any cell. Any ideas anyone please ...

Text Wrap does not work in 2003 Publication PRINT Publication Docu
The text wrap does not work in a publication document. I am trying to wrap text around a graphic chart. This should be no big deal. Are you sending the text box to the back? Do you have a border around the perimeter of your publication? If you do, send it to the back after you send the text box back. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Dana C." <Dana C.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62E9DE45-5208-456F-8D0F-0051E9FC8E53@microsoft.com... > The text wrap does not work in a publication document. I am trying to wrap > text around a graphic chart...

Problem Copying records with combo box
I'm having trouble copying a child record to a new parent. All fields are copying properly, EXCEPT the combo box field that is bound to column 2 in the child record. The other combo box fields that are in the child record are copying fine, since they are bound to column 1. This used to work fine in Access97. My users pointed out the change in functionality to me since we changed to AccessXP. I am copying using Select record, copy record. Help! TIA, Kathy ...

Continuing saga of problems with online update of Money 98
In response to my 9/21/03 post re. difficulties in online updating of Money 98, Bonnie Synhorst, MVP, suggested unclicking a selection of symbols until the problem quote was isolated. Given the description of how Money 98 reacts to an incorrect symbol, that sounds like a rational solution. But, when I try that I get another error message saying (paraphrase) that Money was not able to download internet quotes and that I should verify the following: 1)check modem connection & modem settings in windows control panel; (I've got cable internet connection through earthlink or am I...

Problem with vectors
Hi, I am getting some strange error while using vectors in my application. The push_back() throws Unhandelled memory access error when the input files are larger in size (typically around 5MB+) However, this doen't seem to be a problem for files smaller than 5MB in size. I am processing the file record-by-record, so the vectors are declared anew for each record. Also the maximum no. of elements getting pushed onto the vectors has never exceeded 6000 and I guess that's well within the limit of the max elements that can be pushed onto the vector. I could resize() the vector before push_b...

PDF Printing
3 w2K3 Server Farm SP1 Remote offices connected over 512 links. Standard installation of adobe PDF printer where the printer port is at the My Documents folder. Whenever someone tryes to print the spooling takes forever. Much like when you're using a PCL6 driver which is know for creatinb big print jobs. Has anyone had and resolved any issue like this? Thanks In news:82146EBA-6F98-4C25-B55A-A501EAD147C6@microsoft.com, AJ <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > 3 w2K3 Server Farm SP1 > > Remote offices connected over 512 links. Standard installation of > adobe PD...

How do I change data labels on scatterplot
I create scatter plots using two values (salary, year of hire) that relate to particular employees. I want to label each point with the contents of a third cell (initials of the individual related to the point). I have figured out how to change the label one point at a time, but I'd like to simply relate the contents of a third column to the markers defined by two other columns. Help!! -- ahannigan The free Excel add-in "Chart Data Labels" will do that. It can also include the cell formatting in the data label and link the cell contents to the label. Download from ......

Quick Query Problem
PARAMETERS [Forms]![Main Form]![cmbArea] Text ( 255 ); SELECT InspectionsDI.ID,InspectionsDI.Area FROM InspectionsDI WHERE InspectionsDI.Area=Forms![Main Form]!cmbArea; This code works correctly for each individual area but I also want to allow all the records to show if Forms![Main Form]!cmbArea = "ALL" I am not sure how to do this, I tried If statement but my syntax must have been wrong, thanks for help. Try this -- PARAMETERS [Forms]![Main Form]![cmbArea] Text ( 255 ); SELECT InspectionsDI.ID,InspectionsDI.Area FROM InspectionsDI WHERE InspectionsDI.Area Like II...

Printing Graphs in Money's Retirement Planner??
Folks, I don't often print my retirement planner from Money, but today I found need to while in the offices of a financial planner. I was surprised to find that no matter how I tried to print (FAX, Adobe PDF, direct to laser printer, Microsoft Office Document Image Writer), the planning graphs would show up as empty space on the printed page. I am pretty sure this used to work. It's not working now. Have I turned off some hidden function which says "do not print graphs", or is there some other fix to this? Thanks! ...

Colour gradient won't print
I've recently installed Publisher 2003 and am having a great time with it. I'm in the process of putting a trifold together and have included a background box with a colour gradient in it. It looks great on my monitor but when I print it, it's a solid colour. I've successfully printed colour gradients before so what's happening? Robin Robin Cowdrey <cowdreyrNOSPAM@telusplanet.net> was very recently heard to utter: > I've recently installed Publisher 2003 and am having a great time > with it. I'm in the process of putting a trifold together and ...

Special Characters on Labels
What are some ways to insert special characters (card suit symbols, cent sign, arrows, etc.) on form labels? -- Bill @ UAMS Try formating the label with the Wingdings font (or other similar symbol font) and entering the appropriate character. See Character Map in Windows for keys. Nick "BillCPA" <Bill @ UAMS> wrote in message news:0D137128-83B0-4C8A-A025-878622F8772C@microsoft.com... > What are some ways to insert special characters (card suit symbols, cent > sign, arrows, etc.) on form labels? > > -- > Bill @ UAMS Hi Bill, More specifically, I think...