Label printing from HQ

In my HQ, there is an icon for label wizard but the link is dead. Is there a
way to print labels from HQ?
0
sammm (54)
6/4/2007 8:02:00 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Slow print preveiw Excel 2003 SP3
Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it takes a long time before the print preview appears on the screen. Also when I click on "setup" on the print preview screen the same thing happens. Any help will be appreciated. If you change to a different printer, do you have the same problem? If no, then I'd visit the printer's web site and look for newer versions of the printer driver. Gabriel van Rensburg wrote: > > Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it > takes a long time before the print ...

Print 5 weeks in Outlook 007
I read the posts regarding how to adjust the number of weeks showing in a monthly calendar view, but how do I print these? My Print Preview defaults to 6 weeks which cuts off some events; I prefer printing 5 weeks so a complete month is printed with the prior months lead up days and the few days following. Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to answer. -- kim m "kim m" <kimm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25F80B41-1D1C-4B28-BD4B-E41FB7B8D977@microsoft.com... >I read the posts regarding how to adjust the number of weeks showing in a ...

Printing custom properties
Hi, I'm usign Visio 2003. When I use a server stencil, you can add several custom properties like serial number, manufacturer, memory, etc. Is there a way to print this information? I'm not near my v2003 machine, but on v2002 you would go to tools => reports => shape report and follow the menus. al "thierry" <thierry@microcomputing.Be> wrote in message news:ezzUlhp5DHA.2416@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'm usign Visio 2003. When I use a server stencil, you can add several > custom properties like serial number, manufacturer, memory, etc....

printing #25
I am trying to print my newsletter. The printer produces about 1/16 of the page, the upper right-hand corner and magnifies it to cover the entire sheet. How can I get it to print the whole page? -- pm ...

making labels #2
Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from excel to word and then make labels? See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052037601033.aspx In article <124ECBC4-C3AF-47E6-A5BE-AC5B7F8E4894@microsoft.com>, "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from > excel to word and then make labels? hi, yes. do a mail merge form word. open word Tools>mail merge> follow mail merge helper. Regards Frank >-----Original Message----- >Is i...

I have too many columns and rows, so it prints too many pages.
I have no idea how to put in the formula. I only want to print what I type into the spreadsheet. How do I do that without having a lot of extra pages!!! You dont say if you need to have more pages or not but you need to "highlight" the area that you want to print and on the file menu go to print area and then set print area.You can then go to the view menu and select page break view to see how the sheet is going to print out.On this view you can drag the page breaks(blue lines) to the row or column you want.The file menu has a page setup where you can set how many pages you w...

how do i print labels using excell information
how do i print labels using excell information If you have Word, do a mail merge and use the excel file as the data source. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. ricoh danielson wrote: > > how do i print labels using excell information -- Dave Peterson ...

Not able to print pictures in email
I have a user that when she prints an email with a picture in it, the picture shows up as a red x. Any suggestions? Thanks, CEV ...

X-Axis labels #2
I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have chosen in my worksheet. I have chosen a row with the dates spelled out, however, when I choose this row it gives me numbers in increments of two. How do I get the information to show up as January, February, etc.? Thanks. Robert Hi Robert, Double click the axis and on the scale tab of the format dialog set the number of ticklabels between categorys to 1. You may then need to adjust the fontsize to clearly read the text. Cheers Andy Robert wrote: > I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have > chosen in my ...

rows truncated when printing
I export spreadsheets from another programme to excel. The imported font size is 8 point. When I increase the font size to 10 for better printing the rows increase on screen, but in print preview or when printed, the row height has not increased and the text is truncated. I have wrapped the text and autofitted rows for the sheet and the tect does not exceed 1024 characters in any cell. Any ideas anyone please ...

Text Wrap does not work in 2003 Publication PRINT Publication Docu
The text wrap does not work in a publication document. I am trying to wrap text around a graphic chart. This should be no big deal. Are you sending the text box to the back? Do you have a border around the perimeter of your publication? If you do, send it to the back after you send the text box back. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Dana C." <Dana C.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62E9DE45-5208-456F-8D0F-0051E9FC8E53@microsoft.com... > The text wrap does not work in a publication document. I am trying to wrap > text around a graphic chart...

Printing Graphs in Money's Retirement Planner??
Folks, I don't often print my retirement planner from Money, but today I found need to while in the offices of a financial planner. I was surprised to find that no matter how I tried to print (FAX, Adobe PDF, direct to laser printer, Microsoft Office Document Image Writer), the planning graphs would show up as empty space on the printed page. I am pretty sure this used to work. It's not working now. Have I turned off some hidden function which says "do not print graphs", or is there some other fix to this? Thanks! ...

Colour gradient won't print
I've recently installed Publisher 2003 and am having a great time with it. I'm in the process of putting a trifold together and have included a background box with a colour gradient in it. It looks great on my monitor but when I print it, it's a solid colour. I've successfully printed colour gradients before so what's happening? Robin Robin Cowdrey <cowdreyrNOSPAM@telusplanet.net> was very recently heard to utter: > I've recently installed Publisher 2003 and am having a great time > with it. I'm in the process of putting a trifold together and ...

PDF Printing
3 w2K3 Server Farm SP1 Remote offices connected over 512 links. Standard installation of adobe PDF printer where the printer port is at the My Documents folder. Whenever someone tryes to print the spooling takes forever. Much like when you're using a PCL6 driver which is know for creatinb big print jobs. Has anyone had and resolved any issue like this? Thanks In news:82146EBA-6F98-4C25-B55A-A501EAD147C6@microsoft.com, AJ <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > 3 w2K3 Server Farm SP1 > > Remote offices connected over 512 links. Standard installation of > adobe PD...

How do I change data labels on scatterplot
I create scatter plots using two values (salary, year of hire) that relate to particular employees. I want to label each point with the contents of a third cell (initials of the individual related to the point). I have figured out how to change the label one point at a time, but I'd like to simply relate the contents of a third column to the markers defined by two other columns. Help!! -- ahannigan The free Excel add-in "Chart Data Labels" will do that. It can also include the cell formatting in the data label and link the cell contents to the label. Download from ......

How can I print a different header on each page of an Excel Sheet
I have a worksheet that has multiple pages, and I need a different header on each page. What is the easy way to set this up? My thinking is it would have to be VBA code of some sort. The current header and footer options are under PAGE setup; hence this affect the workbook and net a specific worksheet. Good luck. Hi Fatrad See http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Fatrad" <Fatrad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E09E1AA-CED4-4DDE-9437-184CE9B37015@microsoft.com... >I have a worksheet that has ...

Special Characters on Labels
What are some ways to insert special characters (card suit symbols, cent sign, arrows, etc.) on form labels? -- Bill @ UAMS Try formating the label with the Wingdings font (or other similar symbol font) and entering the appropriate character. See Character Map in Windows for keys. Nick "BillCPA" <Bill @ UAMS> wrote in message news:0D137128-83B0-4C8A-A025-878622F8772C@microsoft.com... > What are some ways to insert special characters (card suit symbols, cent > sign, arrows, etc.) on form labels? > > -- > Bill @ UAMS Hi Bill, More specifically, I think...

additional info on cannot print budget
Hi here is some additional info. The curent month budget starting 5/1 I am given the option to print. Butwhen I look at last month April which is the one report I need to print I cannot print that as i said before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kaja ...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Combine rows to print on one label
I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel 2003). Each student has one row of information for each course they take. I need to print one label for each student and each course & grade must print on a single label. How do I combine the rows to cause this to happen? assuming the info in the row is divided into separate columns for name, course, grade, etc you can do a mail merge in word using the spreadsheet as the data source "Clearcreek" wrote: > I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel > 2...

Printing Statements
Provide the ability to print statements, in both Store Operations and Headquarters, by account number, account name (alphabetically), and/or by Statement Balance. Currently, statements print in an indeterminate order that cannot be easily matched with an account list or any other know filter. When my printer jams i get to reprint all the statements over again... a process that takes several hours... I get to employ 2 people full time to sort the statements on billing day... In the old, Quicksell days, before microsoft's buy out i could print in any order, in blocks, and restart t...

Printing column label on every page.
I have several column labels like date, hour, ect on one row on the top. I want to print this row label on every page. However I can't seem to do that because on the instruction option is grayed out. Here is the instruction. The last two instruction sentences are grayed and they give me no choice to do it. 1.. Click the worksheet. 2.. On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then click the Sheet tab. a.. 1.. Do one of the following: 2.. Print row and column headings 3.. a.. Select the Row and column headings check box, and click Print. 4.. Print row and column labels on ...

Labeling
When using the label templates in publisher, I want to make labels with a certain number on them. (I.E. i want the first label to have a 1 the second label to have a 2, etc.) When i look at the labels in print preview i see that the number that i entered is on every label. i just want that number on one label and different number on teh next and so forth. Is there a way I can make every label on a page number specific or do they all have to be the same when printing. thanks for the help Go here for help with numbering labels using a merge dialogue. http://www.publishermvps.com/gen...

how to not print header
How can I print an email from outlook without the header. Documents that normally fit on 1 page take two b/c the header takes up space... Hi Keith, > How can I print an email from outlook without the header. Documents that > normally fit on 1 page take two b/c the header takes up space... You should try www.outlookprinter.com. Thomas Wetzel ...

printing complete pages
When I go to print I only print one column "LDS" <LDS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61A62881-F869-45C9-9563-DDBA152D0B0A@microsoft.com... > When I go to print I only print one column Have you checked the Print area? "Gordon" wrote: > "LDS" <LDS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:61A62881-F869-45C9-9563-DDBA152D0B0A@microsoft.com... > > When I go to print I only print one column > > > Have you checked the Print area? > > Thanks for your response. How do I do that? > &...