Kenmore 5055 Single Wall Vacuum Bags, Also Fits Panasonic Style C-5 Bags - 3 Pack

List Price:$1.90
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0006OLG2G
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0006OLG2G

These bags are made to fit Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaners using style 5055, 50557, and 50558 Bags Numbers. They are made from a single ply of paper, and do let a lot of fine dust particles through the bag. They are NOT recommended for homes with breathing issues or allergies, but are recommended for people looking for the best price on bags. They also will fit Panasonic C-5 bags.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Apple Keyboard Kit:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000V07N9U
0
Alcivar (1)
5/22/2009 1:15:51 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Save a single worksheet in Excel as a single file.
I have multipe worksheets in a single workbook. I would like to be able to save each worksheet individually. I want to send each worksheet to an individual, I do not want to send the entire workbook. All information must be retained in the one workbook, but as the individual worksheets are updated, the individual worksheet needs to be saved and sent to that individual. Help anyone? Thanks. Linda you can probably find the answer here. http://www.rondebruin.nl/ -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Dakota" <Dakota@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Returning Multiple Values in a Single Cell
Hello, I posted this same question a couple of weeks ago but forgot to mention a key point. My question was as follows: I have read a few posts regarding this subject but am still somewhat lost. I have a two sheet workbook (Excel 2000). On the first sheet is a list of projects that my department will complete during the year. A description of each project is given, a start date, an end date, as well as which crew will be completing the work (Crew 1 or Crew 2). What I am trying to do on the second sheet is to be able to type in any date, and have the description of the project on that da...

XP, Exchange 5.5, NT4 Server --- Migration To POP
Hello, Forgive me if I am in the wrong group......If I am, maybe you could guide me to the correct one. My situation: My company has been running NT Server4 with an NT4 Mail Server running Exchange 5.5. These servers are providing for 18 workstations (most of which are XP) We have just changed from Exchange 5.5 to an outside POP3 account and I would like to get rid of the Exchange server. However, the local profiles, address books, and email database for each workstation are still on the server and I don't know how to capture that info on the workstations. If I take the mail server ...

microsoft exchange 5.5
hi all actually i m new to exchange server so can anyone please help me starting my studies for exchange i stay in kolkata /india but right now i m in china giving support to client for it infrastructure i m ccna i have got knowledge about cisco switches and routers but i dont have much idea about exchange server so do anyone of u have documents for exchange please mail me at sukhwinder.singh@bookham.com i will b thankful to u Hi You might want to start with www.microsoft.com/exchange and you will find a lot of great information there to get you started. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Lim...

rpc-https on Single server
Hi, I am enabling rpc over https on single exchange server, which is also a DC and GC. After installing rpc proxy component on Windows Server 2003, I used ESM to enable rpc-http for Back-End server. Upon doing so, I got a dialog box complaining there is no Front-End server in my environment. However, the rpc-http for Back-End option is still selected. When I open outlook 2003 which is configured to use rpc-http, the connection status still use TCP/IP. I checked the rpcProxy ports in registry, all entries are defined correctly. Do I miss out any important steps or any websites I can refe...

Event ID 9098 every 5 minutes
I'm running exchange 2k3 on Windows 2K3, both fresh installs .Last week I was reviewing the event log and noticed that every five minutes an event id 9097 was logged with the error 0x8004100E. I followed the MSKB article 288590 and reregistered the name space and now I get an error that reads Event ID 9098: "The MAD Monitoring thread was unable to read its configuration from the DS,error '0x80041010' " I don't know why this came out of the blue. I've seen all types of comments regarding this error with exchange 2k, but I need to know how to fix this in exchange 2k...

Change named range to "A1" style reference
Hello, When you select a cell in a formula that contains a named range, the name of that range appears in the fumula. Is there a key (like 'F4') that replaces the name with the cell reference? Example: "= APPEL + EI" should be "=A1 + B1" Any suggestions? Thanks, Marc If you change a setting first, you can. Or you could use a little macro to do all the work. But once you remove the name, there's no going back. Jim Rech posted a nice response at: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=u3ZAo%23FmAHA.2048%40tkmsftngp03 From: Jim Rech (jarech@kpmg.com) ...

See this important pack
--iryomainyof Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="phnaetoueuk"; type="multipart/alternative" --phnaetoueuk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ftztluulj" --ftztluulj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue k...

Single Site Single Org Multiple Domains Exchange 5.5
Help anyone.... I have an Exchange 5.5 Server on a AD Domain and an Exchange 5.5 Server on a NT 4 domain. All same site and same org. I have been able to install the Exchange on the AD domain and join it to the existing site and org on the NT domain. My issue is that it will not replicate with any of the Exchange servers on the NT domain. I have a 2 way trust and I have no issues going back and forth between the 2 domains to access shares or any other resources between the two domains. The errors that I am getting in the Event Log are of course 9318 and 9322. I have tried host and lmhos...

Exchange 5.5 orphaned public folders
I think I found the culprit for my Exchange 5.5 slowdown, but I cannot fix it. It seems related to two folders on the old server public: Configuration: 2 Exchange 5.5 servers in the site. The orginal server is being shutdown. I followed MS recommendations for removing first server from site. I re-homed all public folders to the new server. However, there are two folders that I cannot access. Internet Newsgroups: Exists only on the old server. When I click on this, I get the following message: “The object cannot be found in the directory. This may be because replication has not compl...

cannot obtain provider factory for data provider named 'microsoft.sqlserverce.client3.5'
Hello everybody, I work with VS 2008 on the Windows 7. MS SQL Server 2008 Express is installed on the machine as well as SQL Server CE 3.5 SP1. In the machine.config there is an entry: <add name="Microsoft SQL Server Compact Data Provider" invariant="System.Data.SqlServerCe.3.5" description=".NET Framework Data Provider for Microsoft SQL Server Compact" type="System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeProviderFactory, System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91"/></DbProviderFactories> The appl...

How to print multiple records on a single page in publisher
I am trying to pring my wholesale catalog in Publisher catalog merge, using an Excel spreadsheet as a data source, along with picture files, properly referenced on the spreadsheet. I have set up a catalog page template with three repetitions per page, but only one record prints our per page instead of three. Do I need just a single image template ?? -- Tom C ...

Exchange 5.5 -> 2003 upgrade HELP!
Server1. w2k, Exch 5.5SP4, mailboxes, public folders. Server2. Nt4, Exch 5.5 SP4, IMC. Server3. w2k, Exch 2003 joined to existing site. I have sucessfully added server3 to our network, however after joining the site all distribution lists were missing and some mailboxes have dissapeared! Any idea where they have gone? Thanks in advance, AKG. The ADC likely deleted them. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script s...

sorting data from different sheets into single sheet
this is for a fantasy football sheet that i am creating. i have multiple sheets, one for each player position (QB, WR, RB, TE). on each sheet, i have columns for name, and projected points (as well as other columns that aren't relevant). my goal is to create a new column on a new sheet, that basically lists the best players available, regardless of position. so basically, i need say the top 10 players, ranked by their projected points, regardless of position. and i need this list to be constantly updated, because players will be drafted, and i will no longer want them listed in this &quo...

Possible To Circumvent Single-Response To Auto-Replies Via Outlook Rules?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6638F.C85E8A70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In my company, users contact the internal IT support center via several = means, not the least of which is by email. I am trying to set up an = Outlook client to auto-reply to every incoming email with a template = message I previously created. The problem is that when using Outlook = rules to accomplish this, I am limited by the same restrictions in place = when dealing with the 'Out Of Office'...

no transport provider #5
i keep getting my mail returned saying that there is no transport provider.it just started doing this last week? >-----Original Message----- >i keep getting my mail returned saying that there is no >transport provider.it just started doing this last week? >. >Are you using POP accounts? If so make sure that you have my server rerequires authentication checked and your authentication is entered properly. ...

OWA Inbox 'Loading...' on Single XP client
Hi, We've been running OWA on Exchange 2003 successfully for about 9 months now, without problems. But for some reason on Friday, it decided to stop working from my XP Pro workstation. When I log in to OWA, I get the usual frames, loaded, but the mail listing pane just shows 'Loading...' this is the same for any folder that contains mail. Eventually 'Loading...' disappears and the frame is blank. I have opened Outlook 2003, and the inbox loads fine, I have moved all emails out of the inbox to another folder, (thinking it may be a corrupt inbox) but it doesn't he...

How to do flush in socket programming in C++
Hi, How can I do a something like flush after calling 'send' method in CSocket class?? this because we have a Java server running in the other side which expect a flush before it responds. Pls help ...

Visual C++ and assembly
Hi...Iknow of the esistence of _asm command to incapsulate assembly code into a program written in C++. I use Visual C++ 6.0 and I am not able to use it. Can somebody give me an help? Thanks... -- ** Alan ** Your code is probably wrong but you didn't post your code or explain what exactly happens that prevents you from using it. So I'm left to simply guess here. Below is an example of a routine with inline assembler. void CMultiType::U4Rol(LPVOID p, LPVOID p2) { _asm { mov eax,[p2] mov cl,[eax] mov eax,[p] rol DWORD PTR [eax],cl } } -- Jonatha...

Linking text to style for auto update
I want to auto update figure/table number in text to that in Figure/Table style numbers Use Insert > Cross Reference to put the numbers into the text; they don't update every time the numbering changes, but only when you tell them to (Ctrl-A, F9) or when you print or switch to Print Preview. On Dec 18, 4:05=A0pm, Taurus <Tau...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to auto update figure/table number in text to that in Figure/Table > style numbers ...

Replying to emails #5
I'm using Outlook 2007. Can someone tell me where is the setting I uncheck to not reply to messages in the same format that they were sent? I can't find it for the life of me. Thanks in advance. Wy "newtechie" <newtechie@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23ehsbToQIHA.748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook 2007. Can someone tell me where is the setting I > uncheck to not reply to messages in the same format that they were sent? > I can't find it for the life of me. > > Thanks in advance. > > Wy > AFAIK there IS no...

Single quote problem!
Hi everyone, I have a problem with single quote in front of a value wthat was exported from Access and viewed in Excel. Does anyone you know how to remove a single quote? I have tried some of Excel build-in functions but it does not help... Millions of thanks! Sergei Hi Sergei Either use the Replace function Edit=>Replace=> Replace what ' Replace with leave blank or =SUBSTITUTE(A1,"'","") (that is " ' " and "") Change range to suit and copy down for range of cells with offending single quote -- Regards Roger Govi...

Intermittent 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay
Running Exchange 2000 SP3. We have a simple domain, one mail server. We're intermittently experiencing the 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@ourdomain.com rejection message sent from our exchange server when sending to various domains. When we receive this message, we just resend the message 5 minutes later and it goes through ok. Reverse DNS is fine, 90% of the time email delivery is fine. Anything I can check? ...

BP 2.5
Hi, I am getting the following message when I tried to install BP 2.5 on GP 8.0. Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data. Please help Regards, Ani Hi Ani; I am having the exact same problem. I am trying to put Business Portal on a development server for testing and demo before i tie into our live GP server. Does anyone have any insight on this? I only found one other post online at Experts-exchange, but like this one it was unanswered. Any help would be appreciated. Ani, I think this has something to do with the way the data was copied. Are you insta...

File Dialog Explorer style + manipulate existing controls
First, thx for your replies on my first question. I ave another question: in my application I have an online-language-switch option, where the user can switch between the languages German, English and French. Can i manipulate the buttons and labels of the modern file-open-dialog at runtime? I don't want to add new controls only manipulate the existing one (setting correct language texts). Is this possible with the file dialog which uses explorer style? thx See my reply to your earlier question. joe On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 01:32:02 -0700, Chris <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...