Journal Upload Error

Hi,

After doing a Stock take at the end of january, the Jounal, Batches and
transactions are not uploaded into HQ anymore. I tried to run the Journal
Upload worksheet and it didn't work.

I used a script provided by the Knowledge base to delete a latest batch and
it didn't work. I want the transaction synchronisation back. How can I do
this? I'm a Senior Developper and confortable with SQL Server.

Cheers

0
Eric1 (389)
2/20/2006 8:20:26 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Are 401 worksheets running for the store?  Is HQ Client connected to the
correct database?

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

"Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> After doing a Stock take at the end of january, the Jounal, Batches and
> transactions are not uploaded into HQ anymore. I tried to run the Journal
> Upload worksheet and it didn't work.
>
> I used a script provided by the Knowledge base to delete a latest batch
> and
> it didn't work. I want the transaction synchronisation back. How can I do
> this? I'm a Senior Developper and confortable with SQL Server.
>
> Cheers

0
glenn9672 (1267)
2/20/2006 8:35:37 PM
The 401 is running at the store and the HQ Client is connected to the correct
database. I looked into the HQEventLog table and you can see the connection
is succefully connected.

I noticed a record in the same table : Received 4 new store record(s) from
HQ. I've never notcied this message before. I will investigated this message.

Thanks to help me out.

-E

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:

> Are 401 worksheets running for the store?  Is HQ Client connected to the
> correct database?

> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>
> "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > After doing a Stock take at the end of january, the Jounal, Batches and
> > transactions are not uploaded into HQ anymore. I tried to run the Journal
> > Upload worksheet and it didn't work.
> >
> > I used a script provided by the Knowledge base to delete a latest batch
> > and
> > it didn't work. I want the transaction synchronisation back. How can I do
> > this? I'm a Senior Developper and confortable with SQL Server.
> >
> > Cheers

0
Eric1 (389)

Cant open mail Error
Hi al I am using Outlook 2003. I get some mails. if i try to open mail i get following error "Cant open mail". But i am able to open other mails. Only 1 mail i cant open. ...

losing "Public" variables on error
When our application starts up we load user preferences in a series of "Public" variables and refer to them throughout the application. Whenever we have an untrapped error all of these values are lost and so the application doesen't know what to do. Why does Access lose these values? Is there any way to prevent this? -- Jay Drjay wrote: > When our application starts up we load user preferences in a series of > "Public" variables and refer to them throughout the application. > Whenever we have an untrapped error all of these values are lost and > so t...

outlook journals
Does anyone use the journal feature in outlook to jot notes down on a contact? I have used this feature and at some point I believe an archive has either deleted or hidden older notes in my journals. Any ideas as to if journal notes dissappear after a certain point or if the archiving feature in outlook does something to old journal entries? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, ...

Why Internal application error?
When running an application that I created in Windows 98, Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Windows XP, it works just fine. However, under Windows 2000 Professional it didn't work; I got a "Internal application error." popup window. What can be the reason for this? I'm not the administrator of the Win 2000 Pro computer; could there be restrictions that prevent me from running my application correctly. My application is created through MS Visual C++ 6 and contains dialogs and some database connections through DAO. It too general to comment based on the error text. Th...

Trendline covering up error bars
Hello-- How can I change the order of the trendline and data set? My trendline is covering up my error bars... I want them on top. Any way to do this? Thanks, Jennifer jenant@gmail.com -- itgoeson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ itgoeson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25793 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391979 A chart has certain layers, and the orcer of the layers cannot be changed, only the order of objects within a layer. Trendlines go on top of almost an...

calculated field in new line sometimes gives an error
Strange... I have a form in datasheet view with 5 numerik fields. I added an extra calculated field to sum the 5 numerik fields. This all goes ok. The 5 fields have a default value of 0, so the "new line" row contains 5 zero's with are summed as 0. When entering a new line, the "new" new line that instantly appears gives an error on the calculated field (#Error). This does NOT always happen. Sometimes it does, sometimes it calculates 0 ???????? What might be causing this? -- Patrick Patrick, Sounds like you have a null in there from time to time....

Error In My Logic
Hello, Looking for some more help with spreadsheet code. This spreadsheet that I'm working on is functioning correctly with the exception of cell "(0,7)". When the time value in cell "(0,5)" is displayed I want to print "1st Shift" or "2nd Shift" or "3rd Shift" in cell "(0.7)". Regardless of the time that is being displayed in "(0.5)" I get "3rd Shift" in cell "(0,7)". There is apparently some logic error in my code, but I don't see it. Can anyone lend a hand? Thanks, Brian my code below ...

Merge Contacts/Accounts Error
We have a customer that was upgraded from 1.2. We have a user that has the System Administrator role and periodically when they merge contacts/accounts, they receive the following error..."The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid". This appears to happen every third or fourth time they perform the merge. Has anyone else seen this before? Jack Bender I have this exact same problem. Has anyone a solution for this? This happens to users with the sys admin role. Thanks! "Jack Bender" wrote: > We have a customer that was upgraded from 1.2. ...

error 13 type mismatch
Hi every one, can anyone help me on this one, I really don't get it Dim rst As DAO.Database Dim strSQL As String Dim intID As Integer intID = 1 strSQL = "SELECT Sum(AnnualRental) AS SumOfAnnualRental From BasicRental" & _ " WHERE (DateFrom <= Date() AND DateTo >= Date()) OR (MthToMth = True)" & _ " GROUP BY IdBranch" & _ " HAVING IdBranch = " & intID & "" Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(strSQL) The SQL run properly by itself but cannot set it a...

windows journal hangs/ freezes when scrolling down
I am using journal with win vista and 7. Each time when i scroll down a few page in journal, it will hand and not respond. THIS ONLY HAPPEN TO PARTICULAR FILES ESP WHEN THE FILE SIZE IS BIGGER THAN 1mb ...

changing the text of error messages
hi there, is there a way to change the text of an error message in MS CRM? Some of them are simply confusing for the user and I'd like to make them more understandable. I have no language pack installed and only need one language. Any ideas? Regards, Ludger ...

relay error/recipient policy
I am trying to add another domain to have mail delivered to our Exchange server. Currently we have xxx.company.ca and yyy.company1.com. We are looking to add another sub domain of company.ca so for example zzz.company.ca. I have added this in the recipient list but did not right click and apply this. Our recipient list and our email accounts are setup in a way that I am not sure if Applying this policy will cause the entire organization problems. Users currently have email addresses @company.ca as their primary but also xxx.company.ca as a secondary. The recipient policy only has x...

error about dll?
Hello, they are passed to version 1,2 of the CRM and for my applications on the CRM I would want to use the Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll new that replaces the old one deprecated Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll In one my application has added to the plan the DLL of framework the 1,1 but I obtain the following error: Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: Error loading XML file c:\winnt\microsoft.ne t\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.Str ongNameIdentityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.3300.0, Cultur...

Outlook 2002 error on open
When I first open Outlook, I get the following error: The add-in "C:\winnt\system32\avgxch32.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair.... I tried using the Detect and Repair but all I get is something like a setup procedure which completes but does not solve the problem. I'm using Win2k prof. Help will be appreciated. Neil ...

Getting Excel error when trying to hide columns. Why?
Since you don't take time to offer the error message I will assume it is this one. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211769 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:18:19 -0700, MClark <MClark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

An error occurred loading CRM functionality
After finishing the installation of CRM 3.0 Server, I proceed to install CRM 3.0 client for Outlook. When client installation is finished (CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router not yet installed), I start Outlook, the following message is shown: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." What should I do to fix the problem? Thanks in advance! KM I get this error too not always though. I have to close and restart. Let me know what you find out. sincerely, manish "krygim" wrote:...

Error 0x800CCC0B
Why does outlook "jam up" and time out...I am consistently receiveing this error message...0x800CCC0B... How can I prevent this from happening? One site says to uncheck "server requires authentication." Will this work? Do I want to do this. Please advise... Thanks so much for the anticipated assistance. -Jason ...

Error during Exchange Backup
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Editioon. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the function "HrESERestoreAddDatabase" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_b...

Opportunity with null originating lead ID can't be closed error ?
I'm finding that opportunities created from scratch (ie. NOT converted from leads) give me an error when I try to close them, perhaps due to a NULL originating lead ID. Has anyone else noticed this ? Steve virtually all our opportunities are created from scratch ie not converted from leads so this is not a known issue. What error are you getting? "SuperSonic Steve" <lafleur@canadiensfan.com> wrote in message news:b4087b8b.0406081130.460984a2@posting.google.com... > I'm finding that opportunities created from scratch (ie. NOT converted > from leads) give me an...

OWA HTTP Error 404
Hi There, When i access OWA from internally it works fine using FBA but if i try externally i get a HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found error. Please could someone point me in the right direction to correct this problem? thanks will Start examining DNS or your firewall settings. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "will gerrish" <willgerrish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCC143E2-FA7C-486B-B675-F181E599022D@microsoft.com... > Hi There, > > When i access OWA from internally it wo...

Using Journal to record daily tasks
Does anyone know how to make new journal entry types default to "task" instead of to "phone call?" Thanks, Marti ...

MAPI or an inspecified service provider error
I have a cluster running Exchange 2003 SP1. I also have a front end server running Exchange 2003 SP1. When I run Exchange System Manager from my workstation running XP SP2 everything works except I can not access the mailbox store information or the public folder information on the cluster. When I try to show the mailboxes I receive the following error: MAPI or an inspecified server provider. ID no: 000004bd-0000-00000000 ID no: c10504bd Exchange System Manager It works find going to the front end server or another Exchange server but will not allow me to access the cluster. If I run i...

Reset Order to run transfer Order to Invoice due to error.
Great Plains v 7.0 Client Transfered an Order to Invoice. I think they tried to print the order the same time the transfer process was running. I noticed that the TIMESPRT was = 3. The error she received was "An open operation on table 'SOP_Log_TEMP' has an incorrect record length. Anyway, the order did not transfer into an invoice. The order is also not available to attempt the transfer process again. The original Order is in the historical tables. How can I reset the order so I can run the transfer process again? Thanks. Kevin Well... I experimented and I seemed to h...

Journal
What does the Ck in Journal do? I know it is check but check what? Where are you seeing this? I just took a look around the Journal and didn't see a "Ck". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Linda Kay Alkire" <lalkire@absc.org> wrote in message news:2a2e01c36811$02b22d30$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > What does the Ck in Journal do? I know it is check but > check what? ...

DAO Error
Hi, When I open up my access database I get this error. Error1: The database was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Access. To convert the database to the current version of Microsoft Access, close the database, point to DB Utilities on the Tools menu and then click convert database. After I do this, I then receive this error. " Microsoft Access There were compilation errors during conversion or enabling of this database. This might be due to old DAO syntax that is no longer supported. For an example on how to fixup the code, click HELP." Your help is appreciated. ...