Items have been received but inventory detail still shows "on orde

I know that there has been a post on this in the past, but I can't dredge it
up.

I have a dozen or so items that have no associated purchase order, yet their
inventory status shows up as "on order".  How can I correct this?  Thanks!
0
mms1 (9)
6/13/2007 10:51:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0666_01C7AECF.F95837C0

MMS,

Try this; http://tinyurl.com/hftcu

Must have access to CustomerSource

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "MMS" <MMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  I know that there has been a post on this in the past, but I can't =
dredge it=20
  up.

  I have a dozen or so items that have no associated purchase order, yet =
their=20
  inventory status shows up as "on order".  How can I correct this?  =
Thanks!
------=_NextPart_000_0666_01C7AECF.F95837C0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>MMS,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Try this; <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/hftcu">http://tinyurl.com/hftcu</A></FONT></DI=

<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Must have access to =
CustomerSource</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"MMS" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:MMS@discussions.microsoft.com">MMS@discussions.microsoft.c=
om</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:37897DD8-B8B6-4A29-8527-A4F31F50A976@microsoft.com">news:378=
97DD8-B8B6-4A29-8527-A4F31F50A976@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  know that there has been a post on this in the past, but I can't =
dredge it=20
  <BR>up.<BR><BR>I have a dozen or so items that have no associated =
purchase=20
  order, yet their <BR>inventory status shows up as "on order".&nbsp; =
How can I=20
  correct this?&nbsp; Thanks!</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0666_01C7AECF.F95837C0--

0
cptsoft (1247)

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

Meeting Request Received as Message
Hi, We are due to change all mail routing from x.400 to SMTP, during our testing we have discovered that when a meeting request is sent from our Exchange Site to another Exchange Site the meeting request is converted into a standard email, the recipient is unable to accept the meeting and must enter the meeting request manually. We are running Exchange 5.5 SP4, with MS Outlook 2002 client. Any ideas? 177018 XFOR: Meeting Requests Sent Over Internet Mail Service Need Rich Text http://support.microsoft.com/?id=177018 Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is pr...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

Inventory Aging
Please let me know if there is a standard report available in GP inventory for Aging of Inventory - Eg: Report which goes like - less than a year old, one to two years old, and so on. Thanks No there is not. -- Charles Allen, MVP "CarlG" wrote: > Please let me know if there is a standard report available in GP inventory > for Aging of Inventory - Eg: Report which goes like - less than a year old, > one to two years old, and so on. > > Thanks Thanks Charles. But what if this is required by the user? Is customised report, the only solution? Since we are ...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

How do I show all the contents of a cell?
I have a cell that has possibly thousands of characters. I've merged it with about twenty other cells, but even though there is more than enough room to spare, it still truncates my text at a given point. I've tried every setting I know how, but it won't show the rest of my text. I can't add a textbox or something like that (this is not my spreadsheet). Anybody have a suggestion? Thanks. -- Wraith Daquell ....there is only one Daquell. 1. Never use merged cells, it will usually create problems. 2. A cell can display up to 1024 characters (it can be overcome somewhat by u...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

auto reply when attchment is received
I want to know if there is a way to set up an auto-reply, much like the out of office reply, that only reply to emails that contain attachments only. Create a rule that has the condition of attachment. Note that messages with images in the signatures or stationery may trigger the rule. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-N...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

Deleting Send/Receive Status
One of our mailboxes apparently has an email that is trying to download (1.72KB) and although I cancel it, the same email tries to download each time I log on - often taking 15+ minutes to get to 1.72 KB but no data is received. Anyway to stop this action? Thanks. ...

Send & Receive no longer works... HELP!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I see someone else asked the same question awhile but no replies. I also had to do a database rebuild and now my email won't check every x minutes (I looked through the preferences and can't see how to reactivate that) and Send &amp; Receive All is grayed out, so I have to manually select each one. <br><br>Diane Ross is my Entourage goddess and I see she is still at it. I imagine you looking like Diana Ross helping people with all their email probs in between songs. &...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Outlook 2007 Crashing during Send/Receive
Within the past few days, Outlook 2007 has started to crash during the send/receive function. I have XP Professional 2002 SP 3 installed. Has anyone else experiened this issue and any suggestions what I need to do to fix it? If you do a search, you'll find this recent development is widespread. Exactly your symptom--start Outlook, then during the initial send/receive, the program crashes. You restart Outlook, and it happens again. If I restart my computer, that usually fixes the problem for that session. -- Bill "ChrisD" wrote: > Within the past f...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

How can I stop Outlook from showing 'end' time in Monthly view? & how can I stop it from trimming the appointment titles...?
Outlook2003 / WinXP HI In the Monthly view of the calendar, is there a way to stop Outlook from showing each appointment's 'end' time? The problem is that it with the default settings, the appointment subject is trimmed far too short and is thus almost unreadable in the Monthly view. And even if I don't enter any 'end' time, in the Monthly view, Outlook still leaves space for it! - Any thoughts? Ship Shiperton Henethe I am now having the same problem in Outlook 2007. I've got outlook on two seperate computers. One is displaying start time only, and the oth...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Show complete record in continuous forms
I have had the same issue for a while but don't know if there can be anything done about it. Continous forms have a sloppy look when when you have too many records to show on one page. Is there any kind of coding that can be done to give functionality like a report has where records stay together. I know reports and forms are apples and oranges but just wondering if there is a way to give a form a better look and not show half of a record at the bottom when it is opened up. I'm guessing not but if there are any ideas... Thanks. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonst...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...

Outlook 2003: Reply Using Receiving Account
Hey, folks, Is there any way to set Outlook 2003 to automatically send a reply to a message from the same account through which the message was recieved? I would gather not, as the only option I've found is the default account setting. But it can't hurt to ask. ]-[ Odd question. That's what Outlook does by default. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ken Zenachon" <spamaddy1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1idte0lu6f315nrksr3ub3b8f6ftjo3fhp@4ax.com... > Hey, folks, > > Is there any way to set Outlook 2003 to automatically send a reply to > a message f...

Set policies for items archivation on Exchange
Hi, it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? Or should can it be done using GPO? Thanks, Jozef Izso. On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 02:53:02 -0800, Jozef Izso <jozef.izso@nospam.postalias> wrote: >Hi, > >it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items >from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? > >Or should can it be done using GPO? Yes, I believe you can set this with the outlook adm using a GPO. > > &g...

Embedded Barcode Items Receiving
Is there any way to do a physical inventory or receiving in Store Ops on embedded coded items? When scanning into either of the above, since it is reading the whole barcode - says item does not exist. Does anyone out there do this or have a suggestion of how to accomplish? ...