Item Value List vs Item Movement History Report (including cost)

I have been trying to create reports for previous points in time, but I am so
confused at this point as to what is what. I've ran an Item Value list, which
shows the current value of items, and got an extended cost. Then I ran an
Item Movement History Report that includes cost with a filter that begins
before the store opened and ends today. The extended cost in this report was
very close, but not the same as the extended cost in the Item Value list. Is
there something that the Item Movement History Report takes into account that
the Item Value list doesn't, or vise versa? Because logically, to me, they
seem like they should contain the same value, given the filter values.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

For anyone who cares, I've figured out why this is. When the item movement
history is saved, the value of the item is NOT saved. This means when a
report is created from this data, it uses current pricing, which may be
different from what it was when the item was actually sold. The Item Value
List doesn't use history, as it is always current, so this value is more
accurate, but only gives information for the current time.

"Cribstoteens" wrote:

> I have been trying to create reports for previous points in time, but I am so
> confused at this point as to what is what. I've ran an Item Value list, which
> shows the current value of items, and got an extended cost. Then I ran an
> Item Movement History Report that includes cost with a filter that begins
> before the store opened and ends today. The extended cost in this report was
> very close, but not the same as the extended cost in the Item Value list. Is
> there something that the Item Movement History Report takes into account that
> the Item Value list doesn't, or vise versa? Because logically, to me, they
> seem like they should contain the same value, given the filter values.

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

Add email address to Contact list When reply to email
In Outlook 98 there was a feature to automatically add a contact when replying to an email message; however, in Oulook 2002 I cannot find this feature. Am I missing something? "Cris Spencer" <Outlooktech@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<efZ8sdUVDHA.532@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>... > Nope, that feature is no longer available. > Now when opening an email, right click the "from" to add to the address > book. > > > "Wade" <wadeg@iavi.com> wrote in message > news:00e001c3512b$99c14690$a101280a@phx.gbl... > > In Outloo...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

Inserting default value in part of input mask
I have a DB where user enters CourseName and Then CourseNumber (Primary key and Unique).. I run a code to check and display a custom error message if the value in CourseNumber is duplicate. The CourseName are actually abbreviations like AFF or PSCRB, or MFA etc... CourseNumber contains three parts i.e. CourseSerialNumberInCurrentyear +CourseName+last2digitsofCurrentYrneeds for example 001AFF09 or 029MFA09 or 010MFA10.. because of different user using the db they enter the same course no. in different formats like 001AFF09 or 001AFF2009 or 001/AFF/09 or AFF/ 001/09 and so many w...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

How do I produce a mailing address list in excel in comma format?
I am trying to send a mailing list to another business. I was asked to send it in excel and in comma format. How can I do this? Hi save your file as '*.csv' file -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "frojeff" <frojeff@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:827653C1-2F5C-40A2-9517-26CAA1C162D6@microsoft.com... > I am trying to send a mailing list to another business. I was asked to send > it in excel and in comma format. How can I do this? File|SaveAs and look for "CSV (comma delimited)(*.csv)" Each worksheet needs to be saved ...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

Return a value when Date x is between Date y and z
Hi, I have a table something like this: A B C 1 From To Result 2 01/07/2009 01/07/2010 0-1 3 01/07/2010 01/07/2011 1-2 4 01/07/2011 01/07/2012 2-3 5 01/07/2012 01/07/2013 3-4 In another column (X) I have a list of Dates and I want return the "result" from the row where the date lies between. So for example in X3 I have 16/10/2011 and I can see this date is between the 2 dates in row 4 in the table above so I want to return "2-3" I've tried an array formula ...

Check Register Report
I have tried to customize the Money (Standard) Checl Register to create a separate column for Deposits to no avail. Does any version of Money have this type of report? Or, can the transaction register report be altered at all? ...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

List rows
I have simple excel like A B C 1 apple $10 USA 2 Orange $20 Africa 3 Apple $5 China And I want another sheet to insert e.g. "apple" it will returns the whole rows which match "apple" apple $10 USA Apple $5 China One way would be to use Advanced Filter: http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ExtractWs In article <1171281357.095011.263830@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "tapnawk99@gmail.com" <tapnawk99@gmail.com> wrote: > I have simple excel like > A B C > 1 ...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

H1 in Report Writer
Hi, everyone! I have a simple task...Well, at least I thought it would be simple. I need to move the text at the top of our checks (company names and addresses) to the H1 area of the Check With Stub on Top report. How do I move the H1 border so I can extend it downward? Will this affect the print layout? It doesn't currently show the exact amount of space we really do have on the top stub. Changing check reports can be tricky. When you say "border" do you mean you want to make H1 larger? Just click on the H1 icon on the left and drag it down. However, you have to make ...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Management reporter Specify Server Connection
Hello, I am installing the client version of Management reporter but do not know how to find the SQL server connection. Could someone point me in the right direction. thanks ...

Setting a Combo box value from a previous form
Hi, I have a form with a list of records (servers) - from #1. In my DB, i found a nifty utility online that connects to a remote server and downloads its services and related info into a table and displays it in a form - form #2. When this form is open, you select the server from a combo box and then click an 'Update Button'. What I would like to do is from form #1, if I double click a record, it opens up form # 2, populates the server combo box (from form #1), and then fetches the data without having to click the update button on form #2. I know I can set the va...

Determining latest entry in Row of values and extracting value
Hi All, I have a spreadsheet that monitors the performance of some applications on a DVD across multiple versions prior to the final DVD release. The problem is that the same application can be tested at any point throughout the validation process and in some cases on more than one DVD version i.e. V0, V1, V2, V3 etc and hence can pass or fail, however i would like to be able to record the last known condition in a column as i have to supply an overview off the overall status off the DVD. Therefore what i want to do is check a row of cells that cover the validation results and pl...

Report Not Printing
We are running version 3.0 of CRM and I have one workstation that cannot print reports presently. My workstation works fine so far it seems only isolated to the one workstation. What happens is they get the report up on the screen but when they hit the print button they get an error on page. The details on the error are similar to below. Line: 20 Char: 4 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Code: 0 URL: http://ddcrm/ReportServer?%2fDesigner+Doors_MSCRM% 2fCustomer+Acceptance+Resolved+Issues&Resolveddate=10%2f1% 2f08&rs%3aCommand=Get&rc% 3aGetImage=8.00.1...

Please help to get the value
In a cell (a1..10) have the vllue as follows in hrs) 41.30 50.15 60.45 I want to change as 41.50 50.25 60.75 Please advice me to change the minitus portion of the time With thansk and regards Polachan Try =ROUND(A1,)+MOD(A1,1)/60*100 -- Jacob "pol" wrote: > In a cell (a1..10) have the vllue as follows in hrs) > > 41.30 > 50.15 > 60.45 > > I want to change as > > 41.50 > 50.25 > 60.75 > > Please advice me to change the minitus portion of the time > > With thansk and regard...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

How do I make this display a "0" value
In Cell G18 I have the formula =SUM(G9:G17,-36) but the cells G9-G17 are blank yet G18 displays a -36 value. I know this must be simple but is there a way to get the G18 cell to display a "0" value if the cells G9-G17 are blank? -- Geo One way to do it is to use an IF() function: =IF(SUM(G9:G17)=0,0,SUM(G9:G17,-36)) This instructs Excel to return a zero value if the sum of cells g9 thru g17 is zero, and performs your original SUM(G9:G17,-36) operation if the sum is not zero. Hi =IF(COUNT(G9:G17),SUM(G9:G17,-36),0) or maybe =MAX(0,SUM(G9:G17,-36)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Fr...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

Reports.dic and Forms.dic
During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately for the Reports.dic and the forms for the Forms.dic? Do you have to create two package files? We have both modified forms and modified reports. Thank you for any help with this On May 5, 11:28=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under > Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately f= or > the Reports.dic and the forms for the Form...