item template

I want to know if theres a template I can make that has all the information
already storeed so I only have to input the bar code and description.

is this possible so when I use the new item wizard I dont have to input
everything individually everytime.
0
Angelique (51)
11/18/2008 8:58:13 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

When you input a new Item, use the Copy button, not new from Database, Items.
 If you select copy everything is copied, you just have to change the bar
code, and description.

"Angelique" wrote:

> I want to know if theres a template I can make that has all the information
> already storeed so I only have to input the bar code and description.
>
> is this possible so when I use the new item wizard I dont have to input
> everything individually everytime.
YOu can also use the RR Fashion Bundle - Item Create software.  This allows
for many type of masking so the items and prices etc... are smart code with
pre-definiend calculations

Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk
Retail Realm
= = = = = = = = =
"Angelique" <Angelique@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to know if theres a template I can make that has all the information
> already storeed so I only have to input the bar code and description.
>
> is this possible so when I use the new item wizard I dont have to input
> everything individually everytime.

0
afshin (783)

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

Global Template
An old bugaboo has re-surfaced. Frequently when exiting Outlook 2003, I get a message asking me if I want to save changes changes I have made to the Global template. It takes 3 or 4 screens of clicking to bypass this annoyance. Does anybody know what the cause and solution are: Thanks it's a word addin or template, often the acrobat add-in. disable the save changes prompt from word's tools options or remove the template. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ ...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...

Set policies for items archivation on Exchange
Hi, it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? Or should can it be done using GPO? Thanks, Jozef Izso. On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 02:53:02 -0800, Jozef Izso <jozef.izso@nospam.postalias> wrote: >Hi, > >it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items >from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? > >Or should can it be done using GPO? Yes, I believe you can set this with the outlook adm using a GPO. > > &g...

crm 3.0 use the second email address in my email templates
I am trying to use the second email address of a user in crm as the sender in my email templates. However, I can not find how to select which email address I want to use. I looked the workflow manager and the email template in crm, I did not find anythiing. Regards I'm experiencing the same problem. I also tried to do this with the SDK, a program that sends an e-mail to a contact with the secord emailaddress. But that doesn't work because CRM takes the first address as a standard. If someone has a solution this would be very helpfull. if it all works without errors then ...

Embedded Barcode Items Receiving
Is there any way to do a physical inventory or receiving in Store Ops on embedded coded items? When scanning into either of the above, since it is reading the whole barcode - says item does not exist. Does anyone out there do this or have a suggestion of how to accomplish? ...

Line Item comments in SOP Transaction in Sales Line Item Smartlist
The Sales Line Item smartlist, comment fields (Comment 1, Comment 2...) seems to be picking up comment from the transaction level comment text rather than line item comment text entered in Sales Item detail entry screen. Seems illogical to me. It should pick comment text from Line item details rather than transaction level comments. Any Ideas? What version? It seems fine in 8.0. VG "Samit" wrote: > The Sales Line Item smartlist, comment fields (Comment 1, Comment 2...) > seems to be picking up comment from the transaction level comment text > rather than line item com...

Transfer a *pub into a working template
Hi Everyone, When I was searching in the discussion forum I realized that people asked this quetion before. Last time it was Gloria on March 15, 2006. However; there was no answer. The problem I’m having is that when I save my templates in the template folder it does not change my *pub file into a real template. I appreciate any ideas. -- Vanillla Using: MW 2003, Excell 2003, PowerPoint, Publisher 2003, FP 2003, Vanillla <Vanillla@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > When I was searching in the discussion forum I realized that people > asked this ...

work order not committing item in inventory
I don't know if I have a corrupt data base or some other issue but I have items that are on work orders that don't show as committed when you look at quantities in inventory. Example: Item x has on on hand quantity of 2 I create a work order and put 1 of item x on it and save the work order. I look it item properties and under the inventory tab instead of showing me quantity on hand of 2, quantity committed of 1 and quantity available of one, it still shows as 2 on hand and 2 available. any ideas? thanks, Jim Jim, There have been a few issues with work orders and on-hand q...

Mail Merge Template
I have over 300 mail merge templates. Many of the templates are very similar but use slightly different fields. Is it possible to make updates easily (adding, replacing data fields, etc.) without opening each and template in Word? Since the merge files are XML, could I make the changes in Visual Studio? Thanks. ...

Assembly Item and Departments
We have a golf pro shop in which we have assembly items containing greens fees and cart fees together. But we would like for this assembly item, not the individual items, to show up in particular Department (i.e. Greens Fees) from the Departments Menu from the Store Ops screen. The only thing I can see is adding the individual component items to the department and have them showing up individually. I didn't know if there was something I was overlooking which would allow us to do this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Also, any other ideas of how to accomplish this...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking #3
Dear Users: This seems like a good tool to create a form for data entry. It seems I have to save a copy of each filled out form in order to allow me to go back into the database and edit a record? I want a form that I can use for data entry with my custom controls. I want to use the same form to find records and change them. I don't want to save a copy of each filled out form. Am I barking up the wrong tree with Template Wizard. Thanks for your help, Rob Cummins ...

ESC/POS in receipt template
Hi all, I was wondering is it possible to add ESC/POS code to receipt template file? for example, ESC|3lF. If yes, how to? Thanks Kaibin ...

SQL Statement for attaching Item Messages to Items
Greetings, I need a SQL statement to attach an Item Message to all items for my client. Can anyone help me? My client is a liquor store that wants to attach an Item Message, Check ID to every item, without having to go through the entire db and attaching to each item individually. Nevermind: Got it, Update Item set MessageID = 1 where MessageID = 0 "Catzilla" wrote: > Greetings, > I need a SQL statement to attach an Item Message to all items for my client. > Can anyone help me? My client is a liquor store that wants to attach an Item > Message, Check ID to every...