Andy1200 (318)
9/17/2009 8:24:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_00C2_01CA3853.F4D6CF80

Andy,

1.0 is not, 2.0 and above are. For a list of compliant applications, =
http://tinyurl.com/2lmfgp

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
------=_NextPart_000_00C2_01CA3853.F4D6CF80

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18813"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Andy,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>1.0 is not, 2.0 and above are. For a list of =
compliant=20
applications, <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmfgp">http://tinyurl.com/2lmfgp</A></FONT></=

<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
title=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w&#10;CTRL + Click to follow link"=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz&#10;CTRL + Click to follow =
link"=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
  <DIV>"Andy" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Andy@discussions.microsoft.com">Andy@discussions.microsoft=
..com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:B75051E9-A344-4C2D-B976-0747E4B9AA87@microsoft.com">news:B75=
051E9-A344-4C2D-B976-0747E4B9AA87@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Is=20
  Microsoft POS (not Microsoft POS 2009) PCI =
compliant?</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C2_01CA3853.F4D6CF80--

0
cptsoft (1247)
9/18/2009 6:34:17 PM
Thanks so much Jeff. Have a great weekend! Andrea

"Jeff @ Check Point Software" wrote:

> Andy,
>
> 1.0 is not, 2.0 and above are. For a list of compliant applications,
> http://tinyurl.com/2lmfgp
>
> --
>
> Jeff
> Check Point Software
>
> Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
>
> You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type of
> newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment(s).  If you are not using a reader,
> follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>

>   "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>   Is Microsoft POS (not Microsoft POS 2009) PCI compliant?

0
Andy1200 (318)

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Microsoft Promo

microsoft XL

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl
Hi I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides. I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report. Can any one help with this problem thanks Gary ...

Microsoft SQL...
We are using W23K Server, Exchange 2003 SP1, Backup Exec 10.0. We purchased the Exchange Agent and are using it. Recently, when the backup runs it skips 22 files, which are in use. These are the files for Microsoft SQL. In a disaster recover scenario where we reinstall W23K, Exchange and restore the Exchange data / mailboxes from tape, do we need to have the SQL backed up or would it be reinstalled with Exchange / Backup Exec? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance! you're running SQL and Exchange on the same box? why is that? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Allan" ...

Sample questions for Microsoft CRM certification
Hi all, Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification (1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization) If you scan the archives of this group someone was offering a sample test with 150 questions. I do not know the legality of it and I am not aware of any other test simulations for Microsoft CRM. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C394D5F9-15EE-4154-9B91-D3248FE422D4@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Can someb...

Upgrade from a Microsoft CRM 3.0 Prof. (trial) to CRM 3.0 (SBS)
Hello . I want to upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 from a professional edition (trial version) to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 in a Small Bussines Server. My question is if this is possible. I've found some documents to upgrade the program from SBS to professional edition and I supose thats the procedure it's the same for the other way. Thanks Miquel From Microsoft's evaluation download page: "The Small Business Edition trial version can be converted to a commercial Small Business Edition or Professional Edition. The Professional Edition trial version cannot be ...

Microsoft Money 2000 and Microsoft Money Essentials
I just purchased a new computer with Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Money Essentials. I have been using Microsoft Money 2000 on my old computer running WindowsXP. I backed it up on a thumbdrive and tried to transfer my files (years of my financial history) to the Microsoft Money Essentials that was installed on my new computer, but the message I get is: "Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money." Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can download my financial information from the old program to the new program? Thank you Money Essentials is no...

Microsoft publisher 97
Whenever I try to open MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 97, I keep getting an error message that states: "Windows is low on memory, or your hard disk is full. Try closing other programs, and freeing some space on your hard drive before starting PUBLISHER". I've checked the hard drive, and it isn't full. There are no other programs running either. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to resolve this problem ??? Have you changed printers? Disable your printer, see if you can open Publisher. Anti-virus programs can interfere as well. What version Windows are you us...

Migration from Microsoft Mail to Exchange 2003
I am getting ready to migrate a small office from an Office 97 / MS Mail messaging topology to Outlook 2003 / SBS/Exchange 2003. Current: Outlook 97, Microsoft Mail with Post Office on one of the peer-to-peer PC's Destination: Windows 2003 SBS (and thus, Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003) What is the best way to get current mail/contacts from the Post Office to the Exchange Server. Should I simply export each user's mail/contacts from the post office to a .pst file using Outlook 97, then install Outlook 2003, open the .pst file and move content to the Exchange server? Any pitfal...

Microsoft CRM and SharePoint Portal.
Hi all, I would like to know how to access folders located in Sharepoint from MSCRM. Any suggestions are most welcome. Thanks We use the isv.config file to display sharepoint information from within CRM. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crmsdk1_2/htm/v1d2customizingthemicrosoftcrmapplication.asp "SAV" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to know how to access folders located in Sharepoint from MSCRM. > Any suggestions are most welcome. > Thanks I understand that using the menu bars or navigation bars we will be able to link to the s...

net display causes pos shutdown
I have two registers that conistantly shut down. the program stops responding right around the beginning of the transaction right when you log on. I am assuming it has something to do with my net display, considering it started right around the time I added a bunch a video files. Mike Green ...

Multiple Values in a single field with Microsoft Query
Hi Everyone, Is there a way to have multiple values in one cell that will pass into a Microsoft Query. What I'm trying to do is enter multiple numbers (4567, 1234) into cell B3 (they won't be sequential so can use >,< etc.) and get the query to run. I've posted the SQL below for my query. Just wondering if this was possible or not without having to purchase add ins. SELECT VDN_Data.Date, VDN_Data.dvdnVDN, VDN_Data.`VDN Name`, VDN_Data.`Inbound Calls`, VDN_Data.`ACD Calls`, VDN_Data.`Aban Calls` FROM `TeamStatsv1`.VDN_Data VDN_Data WHERE (VDN_Data.Date Between B1 And B2) AND ...

IE 8: W3 and CSS compliant? Standards Mode the default?
Hi; It has been a while since I've kept up with IE development. Is IE 8 supposed to be W3 compliant and do CSS in a standard way? Will it come with a "standards mode" that will let developers toggle from that or "old IE mode"? If it comes with a standards mode will that mode be the default? Thanks Steve In news:5298517c-eac1-419a-b47a-8ea71b44e0f7@y12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, steve <tinker123@gmail.com> typed: > Hi; > > It has been a while since I've kept up with IE development. > > Is IE 8 supposed to be W3 compliant...