Is anyone from Microsoft listening??

I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of someone from
Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this newsgroup, I
have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone from MS.

I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only
newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my e-mail
address as an address that should be watched by MS.

Anyone know the answer to this mystery?

Cheers,
Steve
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There is a private newsgroup on customersource. It is monitored by support
personnel.

"Steve Wickes" <SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of someone
> from
> Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this newsgroup,
> have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone from
> MS.
>
> I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only
> newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my e-mail
> address as an address that should be watched by MS.
>
> Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

0
gwilliams (59)
1/4/2006 11:35:39 PM
The Private NewsGroup is for RMS Certified Partners only.

This ng IS monitored by Microsoft but it appears that your email address is
not setup properly with the ng as it shows up as
SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com. To change this you have to click on
the little icon that is in the top right hand corner of this screen, between
Sign Out and Help. You will want this to be the same as the one that is
specified in CustomerSource. Below is from a post back in November titled
"Managed newsgroup".

Rob

There is only 1 newsgroup; and your email address determines if you are a
managed customer or not.

Your email address used to open all of your threads was
'Arve@discussions.microsoft.com'; and it looks like you have now changed
that to something different. You would want to verify that the email
address that you have set to be monitored in CustomerSource | Newsgroups |
Managed Newsgroups is the same one you are posting with.

If it is not the same then you either need to change the email address to
be managed in CustomerSource; or change the email address that you are
posting under in your profile.

If you have recently changed one of your email address so that they match
you would want to create a new thread to see if it is now showing up
correctly. Also, it may take up to 48 hours for this change to take effect.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Todd Berger
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

"Greg Williams" wrote:

> There is a private newsgroup on customersource. It is monitored by support
> personnel.
>

> "Steve Wickes" <SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of someone
> > from
> > Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this newsgroup,
> > have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone from
> > MS.
> >
> > I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only
> > newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my e-mail
> > address as an address that should be watched by MS.
> >
> > Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Steve

0
rob242 (534)
1/5/2006 12:16:03 AM
Rob,

Thanks for your reply. I will now set up my display e-mail address and my
"monitor-this-address" with the same address. I'm hoping I can use a .nospam
address and it will still work correctly in both places.

Cheers!
Steve

"Rob" wrote:

> The Private NewsGroup is for RMS Certified Partners only.
>
> This ng IS monitored by Microsoft but it appears that your email address is
> not setup properly with the ng as it shows up as
> SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com. To change this you have to click on
> the little icon that is in the top right hand corner of this screen, between
> Sign Out and Help. You will want this to be the same as the one that is
> specified in CustomerSource. Below is from a post back in November titled
> "Managed newsgroup".
>
> Rob

> There is only 1 newsgroup; and your email address determines if you are a
> managed customer or not.
>
> Your email address used to open all of your threads was
> 'Arve@discussions.microsoft.com'; and it looks like you have now changed
> that to something different. You would want to verify that the email
> address that you have set to be monitored in CustomerSource | Newsgroups |
> Managed Newsgroups is the same one you are posting with.
>
> If it is not the same then you either need to change the email address to
> be managed in CustomerSource; or change the email address that you are
> posting under in your profile.
>
> If you have recently changed one of your email address so that they match
> you would want to create a new thread to see if it is now showing up
> correctly. Also, it may take up to 48 hours for this change to take effect.
>
> Please let me know if this answers your question.
>
> Todd Berger
> Microsoft Online Support Engineer
>
> "Greg Williams" wrote:
>
> > There is a private newsgroup on customersource. It is monitored by support
> > personnel.
> >

> > "Steve Wickes" <SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of someone
> > > from
> > > Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this newsgroup,
> > > have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone from
> > > MS.
> > >
> > > I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only
> > > newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my e-mail
> > > address as an address that should be watched by MS.
> > >
> > > Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Steve

0
swickes (15)
1/5/2006 3:37:03 AM
What if your email address has changed? Changed ISPs. I can't find how you
update this in customersource..

"Steve Wickes" wrote:

> Rob,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I will now set up my display e-mail address and my
> "monitor-this-address" with the same address. I'm hoping I can use a .nospam
> address and it will still work correctly in both places.
>
> Cheers!
> Steve
>
> "Rob" wrote:
>
> > The Private NewsGroup is for RMS Certified Partners only.
> >
> > This ng IS monitored by Microsoft but it appears that your email address is
> > not setup properly with the ng as it shows up as
> > SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com. To change this you have to click on
> > the little icon that is in the top right hand corner of this screen, between
> > Sign Out and Help. You will want this to be the same as the one that is
> > specified in CustomerSource. Below is from a post back in November titled
> > "Managed newsgroup".
> >
> > Rob

> > There is only 1 newsgroup; and your email address determines if you are a
> > managed customer or not.
> >
> > Your email address used to open all of your threads was
> > 'Arve@discussions.microsoft.com'; and it looks like you have now changed
> > that to something different. You would want to verify that the email
> > address that you have set to be monitored in CustomerSource | Newsgroups |
> > Managed Newsgroups is the same one you are posting with.
> >
> > If it is not the same then you either need to change the email address to
> > be managed in CustomerSource; or change the email address that you are
> > posting under in your profile.
> >
> > If you have recently changed one of your email address so that they match
> > you would want to create a new thread to see if it is now showing up
> > correctly. Also, it may take up to 48 hours for this change to take effect.
> >
> > Please let me know if this answers your question.
> >
> > Todd Berger
> > Microsoft Online Support Engineer
> >
> > "Greg Williams" wrote:
> >
> > > There is a private newsgroup on customersource. It is monitored by support
> > > personnel.
> > >

> > > "Steve Wickes" <SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
damoore (16)
1/5/2006 5:55:02 AM
I have confirmation that my email was recognized. I'm not getting much
response on technical matter either.

"Steve Wickes" wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of someone from
> Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this newsgroup, I
> have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone from MS.
>
> I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only
> newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my e-mail
> address as an address that should be watched by MS.
>
> Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
>
> Cheers,
> Steve
0
Kay (174)
1/5/2006 8:47:02 AM
Kay,

Your posts are still showing up as 'Kay@discussions.microsoft.com' you need
to follow the instructions I gave Steve. And by the looks of it Todd Berger
never really confirmed that your posts were showing up as being from a
monitored customer. From your earlier posts you said that your email was
kathyd @ wavekids . com is this the email you have setup in Customer Source?

Rob

"Kay" <Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have confirmation that my email was recognized. I'm not getting much
> response on technical matter either.
>
> "Steve Wickes" wrote:
>
>> I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of someone
>> from
>> Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this
>> newsgroup, I
>> have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone from
>> MS.
>>
>> I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only
>> newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my e-mail
>> address as an address that should be watched by MS.
>>
>> Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Steve

0
rob242 (534)
1/5/2006 3:08:29 PM
Derek,

Then you update/change your email address in your Profile.  No need to go
into CustomerSource, just click on the same button in the upper right
described earlier.

If you want to change it in CustomerSource on the main welcome screen, on
the top bar, click on My Account and then Account Information.

--
=

"Derek" <damoore@jam.rr.com> wrote in message
> What if your email address has changed? Changed ISPs. I can't find how you
> update this in customersource..
>
> "Steve Wickes" wrote:
>
>> Rob,
>>
>> Thanks for your reply. I will now set up my display e-mail address and my
>> "monitor-this-address" with the same address. I'm hoping I can use a
>> .nospam
>> address and it will still work correctly in both places.
>>
>> Cheers!
>> Steve
>>
>> "Rob" wrote:
>>
>> > The Private NewsGroup is for RMS Certified Partners only.
>> >
>> > This ng IS monitored by Microsoft but it appears that your email
>> > address is
>> > not setup properly with the ng as it shows up as
>> > SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com. To change this you have to click
>> > on
>> > the little icon that is in the top right hand corner of this screen,
>> > between
>> > Sign Out and Help. You will want this to be the same as the one that is
>> > specified in CustomerSource. Below is from a post back in November
>> > titled
>> > "Managed newsgroup".
>> >
>> > Rob
>> >
>> > **********************************************************
>> > There is only 1 newsgroup; and your email address determines if you are
>> > managed customer or not.
>> >
>> > Your email address used to open all of your threads was
>> > 'Arve@discussions.microsoft.com'; and it looks like you have now
>> > changed
>> > that to something different. You would want to verify that the email
>> > address that you have set to be monitored in CustomerSource |
>> > Newsgroups |
>> > Managed Newsgroups is the same one you are posting with.
>> >
>> > If it is not the same then you either need to change the email address
>> > be managed in CustomerSource; or change the email address that you are
>> > posting under in your profile.
>> >
>> > If you have recently changed one of your email address so that they
>> > match
>> > you would want to create a new thread to see if it is now showing up
>> > correctly. Also, it may take up to 48 hours for this change to take
>> > effect.
>> >
>> > Please let me know if this answers your question.
>> >
>> > Todd Berger
>> > Microsoft Online Support Engineer
>> > *********************************************************

0
spam3944 (2163)
1/6/2006 10:50:24 AM
If your post go unanswered for 48 hours MSFT is supposed to answer the
question, IF it is and issue that would benefit other users.  So if, lets
say your GX55YK12 computer is not working with the EPSON OPOS for your
printer, then the question might not get answered.  But if you have run
across a bug, that might effect others use of the software, then that might
get answered.  MSFT will also sell, yes sell, you time for fixing your
unique problems using this software through support incidents you start in
customer source.  That is how I understood this forum to be managed by MSFT.
Best of luck and happy RMS'ing!
mt

"Rob" <rob@retail-pos.nospam.com> wrote in message
> Kay,
>
> Your posts are still showing up as 'Kay@discussions.microsoft.com' you
> need to follow the instructions I gave Steve. And by the looks of it Todd
> Berger never really confirmed that your posts were showing up as being
> from a monitored customer. From your earlier posts you said that your
> email was kathyd @ wavekids . com is this the email you have setup in
> Customer Source?
>
> Rob
>
> "Kay" <Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I have confirmation that my email was recognized. I'm not getting much
>> response on technical matter either.
>>
>> "Steve Wickes" wrote:
>>
>>> I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of someone
>>> from
>>> Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this
>>> newsgroup, I
>>> have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone from
>>> MS.
>>>
>>> I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only
>>> newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my e-mail
>>> address as an address that should be watched by MS.
>>>
>>> Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Steve

0
mastaT (109)
1/9/2006 8:30:03 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_1190EC09

Good afternoon Steve,

Thank you for posting about your account setup question.

Your posts from SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com are not showing up;
and if this is now set up under swickes@rof.nospam.net try creating a new
thread and I will let you know if it shows up as monitored.

Thank you in advance.

--------------------
From: =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgV2lja2Vz?= <swickes@rof.nospam.net>
Subject: Re: Is anyone from Microsoft listening??
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:37:03 -0800

Rob,

"Rob" wrote:

> The Private NewsGroup is for RMS Certified Partners only.
>
> This ng IS monitored by Microsoft but it appears that your email address
is
> not setup properly with the ng as it shows up as
> SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com. To change this you have to click
on
> the little icon that is in the top right hand corner of this screen,
between
> Sign Out and Help. You will want this to be the same as the one that is
> specified in CustomerSource. Below is from a post back in November titled
> "Managed newsgroup".
>
> Rob

> There is only 1 newsgroup; and your email address determines if you are a
> managed customer or not.
>
> Your email address used to open all of your threads was
> 'Arve@discussions.microsoft.com'; and it looks like you have now changed
> that to something different. You would want to verify that the email
> address that you have set to be monitored in CustomerSource | Newsgroups
|
> Managed Newsgroups is the same one you are posting with.
>
> If it is not the same then you either need to change the email address to
> be managed in CustomerSource; or change the email address that you are
> posting under in your profile.
>
> If you have recently changed one of your email address so that they match
> you would want to create a new thread to see if it is now showing up
> correctly. Also, it may take up to 48 hours for this change to take
effect.

> Please let me know if this answers your question.
>
> Todd Berger
> Microsoft Online Support Engineer
>
> "Greg Williams" wrote:
>
> > There is a private newsgroup on customersource. It is monitored by
support
> > personnel.
> >

> > "Steve Wickes" <SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of
someone
> > > from
> > > Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this
newsgroup,
> > > have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone
from
> > > MS.
> > >
> > > I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only
> > > newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my
e-mail
> > > address as an address that should be watched by MS.
> > >
> > > Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Steve

------=_NextPart_0001_1190EC09

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs26 Good afternoon Steve,
\par
\par Thank you for posting about your account setup question.
\par
\par Your posts from SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com are not showing up; and if this is now set up under swickes@rof.nospam.net try creating a new thread and I will let you know if it shows up as monitored.
\par
\par Thank you in advance.
\par
\par Todd Berger
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par
\par =============================================
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par =============================================
\par
\par
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par From: =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgV2lja2Vz?= <swickes@rof.nospam.net>
\par Subject: Re: Is anyone from Microsoft listening??
\par Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:37:03 -0800
\par
\par Rob,
\par
\par Thanks for your reply. I will now set up my display e-mail address and my
\par "monitor-this-address" with the same address. I'm hoping I can use a .nospam
\par address and it will still work correctly in both places.
\par
\par Cheers!
\par Steve
\par
\par "Rob" wrote:
\par
\par > The Private NewsGroup is for RMS Certified Partners only.
\par >
\par > This ng IS monitored by Microsoft but it appears that your email address is
\par > not setup properly with the ng as it shows up as
\par > SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com. To change this you have to click on
\par > the little icon that is in the top right hand corner of this screen, between
\par > Sign Out and Help. You will want this to be the same as the one that is
\par > specified in CustomerSource. Below is from a post back in November titled
\par > "Managed newsgroup".
\par >
\par > Rob
\par >
\par > **********************************************************
\par > There is only 1 newsgroup; and your email address determines if you are a
\par > managed customer or not.
\par >
\par > Your email address used to open all of your threads was
\par > 'Arve@discussions.microsoft.com'; and it looks like you have now changed
\par > that to something different. You would want to verify that the email
\par > address that you have set to be monitored in CustomerSource | Newsgroups |
\par > Managed Newsgroups is the same one you are posting with.
\par >
\par > If it is not the same then you either need to change the email address to
\par > be managed in CustomerSource; or change the email address that you are
\par > posting under in your profile.
\par >
\par > If you have recently changed one of your email address so that they match
\par > you would want to create a new thread to see if it is now showing up
\par > correctly. Also, it may take up to 48 hours for this change to take effect.
\par >
\par > Please let me know if this answers your question.
\par >
\par > Todd Berger
\par > Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par > *********************************************************
\par >
\par > "Greg Williams" wrote:
\par >
\par > > There is a private newsgroup on customersource. It is monitored by support
\par > > personnel.
\par > >
\par > >
\par > > "Steve Wickes" <SteveWickes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
\par > > news:1755DC39-99CB-48ED-8771-B59A5BC991FA@microsoft.com...
\par > > > I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of someone
\par > > > from
\par > > > Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this newsgroup,
\par > > > I
\par > > > have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone from
\par > > > MS.
\par > > >
\par > > > I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only
\par > > > newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my e-mail
\par > > > address as an address that should be watched by MS.
\par > > >
\par > > > Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
\par > > >
\par > > > Cheers,
\par > > > Steve
\par > >
\par > >
\par > >
\par \pard
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_1190EC09--

0
tberger (219)

Cannot run Microsoft published on my machine
All of a sudden I am getting this dialog when I try to d/l from msft! And cannot get updates from the update site. You cannot d/l from this publisher on this machine. I have already added microsoft update to the trusted zone. Any ideas? winxp sp3 Sue By the way: there WAS a windows re-install on this machine..... "Sue J Thomas" <sueastro@optonline.net> wrote in message news:OGteOia$KHA.3840@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > All of a sudden I am getting this dialog when I try to d/l from msft! > And cannot get updates from the update site. > ...

What is the key code for Microsoft Office 2010
It needs the key code. On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:33:02 -0700, What is the key code for Microsoft Offi <What is the key code for Microsoft Offi @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It needs the key code. Then buy the program. It's not free. If you've bought it, the code should be on the DVD container. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] I thought Office 2010 was not going to be available for purchase for another month or so, John. A late public beta is, I think, still available for download and it IS free, but expires in October, if I recall correctly. ...

anyone knows
presently I am using Excel 2000. For file open I use ^O or open fro file menu, a box appeared from where I can select file for open. Lef side of this box some shortcuts are there to reach a specific locatio such as "History", "Mydocument", "Desktop", "Favorities" etc. I want to add my locations (directory) so that I can reach there fast. How I can do? thanks in advance. S Kara -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use the Places COM add-in from Microsoft: INFO: Office Developer Samples and Tools Available for Download http:...

Changing NT account password from Microsoft Outlook 2000
Hi Guys, We run Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT and use Outlook 2000 as our mail client. I'll like to know the best way to change passwords from within Microsoft Outlook. -- Buchi Email Administrator "=?Utf-8?B?QnVjaGk=?=" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:D16784BD-2C74-42A6-9AC3-80EEDD63C933@microsoft.com: > We run Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT and use Outlook 2000 as our mail > client. I'll like to know the best way to change passwords from within > Microsoft Outlook. Why? I wouldn't recommend doing this. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange ...

MAC OS X upgrading Microsoft Office Suite
I am running MAC OS 10.2.7 and am having trouble upgrading my Microsoft Office from System 9 to system 10. When I try to install upgraded Office I get error message saying, The default location required for this install could not be found. I do not know what that means. Someone advised to repair permissions on the boot volume through DiskUtility. I have no idea what to do. I am unable to find anything that refers either to the boot volume or permissions. Can anyone help please? Much appreciated, Lynne G Lgathany(remove this)@bellsouth.net > I am running MAC OS 10.2.7 and am havi...

How to open microsoft xl
Hello! I just installed microsoft viewer 2003. When I try to open it, I was able to find microsoft excel listed on my start-program menu. When I click on the file menu, there is a dialog box that pops out and ask me for the file name. I tried xlviewer.exe and then download.microsoft.com, but none of them work. So I cannot open microsoft and use a spreadsheet. Please help! ngogo@nc "Chrisdenamy" <Chrisdenamy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4297AF7-59D0-4B3F-8B04-1C6391B2B07C@microsoft.com... > Hello! > I just installed microsoft viewer 2003. When I...

Microsoft .Net Framework error message?
When system is booted I get a error box that pops up on the desktop screen which says. REQUIRED SYSTEM SOFTWARE NOT INSTALLED. Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 is required to continue. This software is available for free download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ I have all updates installed. Windows directory includes the following. C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\V2.0.50727\V3.0\V3.5 C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\V2.0.50727\V3.0\V3.5 I have no clue what is going on with the error message and am very computer Literate having a Computer repair servic...

MS Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer. Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature? This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003", Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail. Thanks, Sonya Please learn how to crosspost instead of multi-posting. Multiposting vs Cro...

Anyone?
Anyone? In news:1121087669.975314.186420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Zack Schneeberger <schneebie1@**** > typed: > Anyone? Yes? ...

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
how can I sign in to outlook? Configure mail account(s) under Control Panel->Mail Icon after receiving = the pertinent information from your ISP (server names, protocols, etc.) = Then double-click the Outlook icon and sign in. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Ryan asked: | how can I sign in to outlook? ...

Help Understanding Microsoft Server Products
Hi all We are looking to upgrade servers (currently running WinServer 2003) - new hardware and software. The Essential Business Server Premium pack appears to be ideal in terms of the software and package offered. BUT it appears that there will not be a version of this supporting Exchange 2010 for some months. This means we put a significant investment into 3 year old software, rather than catching the up-to-date flavour. So what's the difference between buying the EBS package and buying individual software applications separately? Also, is there additional software i...

Microsoft 2007
Question is 2007 Office off the market? Heard something was up and it was going to taken off the market. Thank you. Microsoft is making changes due to a law suit. They cannot sell Word in Texas until it is resolved. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Katelyn" <Katelyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65B39216-45A1-4A83-ABF0-17B342041E0A@microsoft.com... > Question is 2007 Office off the market? Heard something was up and it was > going to taken off the market. &g...

Anyone know what a
stick graph is? Is it similar to a candlestick graph? Kids have to do one for homework and nobody seems to know what it is! Rob Graham Hi Rob, Is it possibly a xy scatter where the points are not connected to each other but with the x axis. Looks sort of like a column chart with very thin bars. Where the x axis is a value axis and not the usual category type. If so plot your x and y values as a normal scatter chart , points only. The add negative Y error bars to the series. Use custom values and select the y values. This should then drop vertical lines to the x axis. Rob Graham wrote...

Anyone?
I am making a list of names that I will be ranking and need to be able to move them up and down the list frenquently in a timely mannor. How do I create a list that I can click on a name then drag and drop it into another spot on the list, as aposed to cutting and inserting? ...

Has anyone been able to write an if/then formula in excell?
Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, then B35=10/21/04) Hi in cell B35 enter =IF(A5=21,DATE(2004,10,21),"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "KirkF" <KirkF@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8E5F75BB-F4F3-4853-97A5-7FEB7AC4C8CB@microsoft.com... > Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, > then B35=10/21/04) No. You can't write a formula that will affect another cell. You' need to use VBA code for that -- firefyt ----------------------------...

Anyone else?
Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself in? Thanks in advance, MC The only thing that I can gather from your post is that you need to use the spelling checker. The grammar could be better too. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Michaelcip" <Michaelcip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6EF553F-9538-44EE-BC74-127081A880F4@microsoft.com... > Doe...

Microsoft Outlook
I need to insert my company´s contact details in every email I send out without having to type it out every time I write an email. How can I do this? Can anyone help please? Create a signature. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Maria Helga Muscat" <Maria Helga Muscat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:516483E8-B4AF-4E06-AA4C-59A3ED65CB80@microsoft.com... >I need to insert my company�s contact details in every email I send out > without having to type it out every time I write an email. How can I do > this? Can anyone help please? ...

Microsoft Word 01-19-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I use Word a lot for work. We use pre-made documents for reports. Some of these have 3-4 pages attached and some of the information that you put on the first page is also needed on the following pages. Someone made one of these documents and it will replicate information typed on the first page into the following pages in the document. This makes it easy instead of having to type the same information on the next page. How is this done? I want to make my own and cannot figure it out. Thanks for any help. Hopefull...

Microsoft Office (Mac) Re-install after re-format with same product key
I have a Macbook Pro and I going to re format it, but I'm wondering how I will be able to reinstall Office 2004 if I've already registered it. Any thoughts? On 5/2/07 12:10 PM, in article 1178133035.529770.58520@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com, "ptkerrigan@gmail.com" <ptkerrigan@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a Macbook Pro and I going to re format it, but I'm wondering > how I will be able to reinstall Office 2004 if I've already registered > it. Any thoughts? Yes, Just be sure you have your CD key. Install and apply updates before opening Entourage. The...

Problem setting up Outlook Office 2007 with Microsoft Exchange Server
Hi - I recently bought a new laptop and installed Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 on it, which was fine. However, when I opened Outlook, I was asked to set up my email accounts, and because I recently started using a 2003 Microsoft Exchange Server, I attempted to set that email account up. I am not sure if I entered in the wrong details, but I got the message "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Your network adaptor does not have a default gateway"...and only have the option of clicking 'ok' which then brings up the Microsoft Exchange server address and mailbo...

How to connect Microsoft Group to msoutlook
Please tell me how to connect microsoft group to msoutlook. Especially once I setup I reached to : News (NNTP) server in setup wizard of msoutlook. This place I am confused. Another issue : once I click the option, Notify me of replies I am not receiving any mail to my mail address. I can get reply and access only thru microsoft newsgroup. Outlook has no newsreader capability Newsgroups can be accessed in Outlook Express or Windows Mail "Kutty" <Kutty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB0B39...

Anyone on the inside know when Yukon is coming?
How about pricing as well? I'm really interested in the 'native' xml capabilities. Updating at the node-level especially. Not much has been disclosed. Details will be unveilded at the PDC in October, Attendants will get a beta version. They may be setting a target release date once they collected enough feedback from the closed beta that's going on right now. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor "Baseman" <nospam_productdata@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:PbQ4b.15021$j26.10001@lakeread02... > How about pricing as well? I'...

Is there anyone ?
Hi: Is there anyone who can be my friend? we can talk eachother and have fun. Thanks in advance. Edwin, You've posted this plea in a forum dedicated to support of the Access database program, which is part of some versions of MS Office. Unless you want to ask questions about MS Access, this is the wrong place. Please search out a chat or social networking forum, such as MyFace and try there. Best of luck. George "Edwin" <zcoolzc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5AAE16D7-2B5B-4679-99BA-DE20B94F0C22@microsoft.com... > Hi: > Is ...

Outlook freezes after opening Microsoft CRM
I have Outlook 2003. If I try to open Microsoft CRM from Outlook by going to Personal Folders and typing the url for CRM in the address bar, it opens CRM, but my Outlook freezes and I need to restart Outlook. Is there a fix for that or it is a problem with outlook? ...

Error "Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working."
I am runing Microsoft Office Professional 2007 on Vista Home Premium. All programs work perfectly (including Outlook) except every time I close Outlook I get the following message. "Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working." "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." When I click on Close Program, the error box goes away. Other than the error message upon closing Outlook, the program works fine. I have run the office diagnostics and inbox repair tool to no effect. Any...