Interstore transfer problems

I have two store in an HQ environment. Last week all interstore transfers
generated at either store stopped showing up at their destination. I can find
them in HQ. They are listed as closed. I checked the HQ config and both boxes
are checked. I searched the archives, but this appears to be a little
different as it is all transfers that don't show up. Transfers that originate
in HQ appear to fine.
0
K (139)
6/26/2007 9:41:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi Jim,

what version you are using ? that problem is a known bug in rms v1.2 and
earlier version of rms v1.3. You need to apply a patch to your application.
But it dosen't solve the one which is missing. But it solve the incoming
Inventory Transfer.

You need to ask your reseller for the solution. there was an application
made to specifically open the inventory transfer and try to reprocess it
again.

Let me know if doesn't help.

"Jim K" wrote:

> I have two store in an HQ environment. Last week all interstore transfers
> generated at either store stopped showing up at their destination. I can find
> them in HQ. They are listed as closed. I checked the HQ config and both boxes
> are checked. I searched the archives, but this appears to be a little
> different as it is all transfers that don't show up. Transfers that originate
> in HQ appear to fine.
0
GregDxb (160)

IMAP Problems with Outlook Express 6 & Outlook 2003
Hello I have an urgent problem I'm having trouble resolving! I have an inbox on a courier-imap server running on Debian Linux 2.2.14 On an older PC running Outlook express 6, I get the following message when trying to access the mail inbox directory, and it wont display the contents of the inbox at all: * Folder could not be displayed. Outlook express could not open this folder. This could be due to: Low disk space Low memory I have also setup a newer laptop running Outlook 2003. This will download the messages in the Inbox, but then drop out and give me this message: Task 'Chec...

Transferring Totals (MCorn)
Hi all I posted a question in which I got an answer from Frank Kabel. (Thanks by the way Frank:)) Here is the question >Hi >I have a check book spreadsheet that when you make a deposit of a payment the total shows in the following cell. My >question is this: Is there a way to take the total that moves from different cells and show in a fixed cell? For example >>Cash In: CashOut: Balance: Total >100.00 100.00 150.0 > 50.00 50.0 >100.0...

problem with Group feature in excel
Hi, I imported some data from a .html document to excel. I then grouped similar rows together but after a few days, I clicked refresh button and the grouping I did was messed up i.e excel would group rows that were not similar and it won't even group some rows. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this problem so that similar rows would be in the same group as I had done before clicking refresh button? Thanks to the good samaritan who answers this question. -fenisol3. ...

Can I create an Inventory Transfer Transaction for a kit.
We have a kit set up for a combination of 5 items. We would like to assemble these kits at one location and then transfer the completed kit to other sites. When I try to create a transfer, I get an "Account does not exist" error. Another message states that adjustments are not allowed for kits. No, You cannot use the Inventory Transfer Entry screen to transfer kits. However, if you are using a BOM assembly, you can transfer the finish good between warehouses. Once the products are assembled in one warehouse, they become finished good for the other warehouse. Best regard...

Transfer or Sell?
Two quick questions; First is there a difference in Money (calculations, taxes, etc.) if you 1.) transfer out from a 'stock' to a 'cash' and then transfer in a 'stock' from the 'cash' or 2.) if you sell stock to cash, then buy stock from cash or 3.) transfer one 'stock' to another 'stock'? All of this is occuring from within a 401(k) or IRA account. Second, is there a reason why I should deposit into a 401 (k) or other IRA with a contribution, then 'buy' an equity from the contribution instead of just directly buying the equity...

Exporting Access 2003 queries causes problems with definition
Hi, When I export queries in 2003 to a empty db that are to be imported into a another version of the original db the queries lose there joins for one thing and also the columns have "Expr1" in the field row. Is this by design, worked fine in 97. Anyone know how to fix this?? rotsey Hi, Rotsey. > When I export queries in 2003 to a empty db that are to be > imported into a another version of the original db > the queries lose there joins for one thing and also > the columns have "Expr1" in the field row. That's because the tables the queries depend u...

AmEx problems over the last several days
I've seen this posted in the context of upgrades from M04 / M05 -> M06. I'm running M05 Dlx-no upgrade yet, but I've had my several AmEx accounts under a single ID (straight connection to AmEx, no Passport/Yodlee) fail with "AmEx can't process your request right now. Try again later" since about 7/30 or so. Seemed strange, so I disabled Online Services for American Express and reenabled them, and it cleared up the problem. I don't know if something changed on the AmEx side, but I hope this helps someone... - John amex is currently changing their ...

Transfer Phone Numbers
Hello; I copied my phone files from an old computer to a file folder. I am using Vista now and I can not import them because they are not in .pst format. When I open them up they open in their individual Outlook "box" but when I try to copy and past to my new outlook it doesn't work. I have about 99 numbers I am disperate to get on my new computer. Can someone help me? Many thanks. Cynthia "Phone files?" What are those? What format are they in? What program were you using before? Open Outlook's Import Wizard to see what file types you can import. If t...

Problem with Credit Card Accounts
See if anybody can get this one solved. I have a couple of credit card accounts entered into my debt planner. The planner accurately forecasts the balance with interest. However, when I make a payment to one of the credit cards, it applies the entire payment to the principle. If I split the categories and apply so much of the payment to the principle and so much to interest, it shows only the principle payment coming out of the debt planner portion of my budget. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Chad DRP looks at the balance of the account. If you just transfer the money, DRP &quo...

Transfer of Pictures
I loose my pictures when i go to "webpage preview" Go here to ask about Publisher web questions. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&cat=en_US_1845e149-582a-4e62-8d76-f1c90f948f44&lang=en&cr=US -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Dutchie11" <Dutchie11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA2A2313-BE35-47AF-B6AA-37D5A5FF3B13@microsoft.com... >I loose my pictures when i go to "webpage preview" ...

outlook mail problem #2
i am running windows xp professional when i try to send a email a error comes up that says: does not recognize one or more names i recive mail find . can anyone help thanks gt gregg trenor <gt@irsauction.com> wrote: > i am running windows xp professional when i try to send > a email a error comes up that says: > does not recognize one or more names > i recive mail find . can anyone help thanks gt Please report, stating the exact text of the error messane, you Outlook version, and the type of account you're using. This isn't alt.psychic.read.my.mind -- Brian T...

problem deleting mailbox
I had some trouble with a echange mailbox. So i deleted the mailbox from the user, and created a new one again. All problems are over now, so that worked... but..... When i now go to the exchange system manager, and i go to: Servers->servername->first storage group->mailbox store->mailboxes i get a overview of all users mailboxes sizes etc... But the user from wich i deleted his mailbox and then added it again, now has 2 Mailboxes in this overview!?! is this normal? Why didn't exchange remove the old mailbox completely? it is a pretty large mailbox of about 500Mb, so now, if ...

dividend transfers
I have Money 2002 deluxe. I just put all of my investments on Money in Nov. I received my statement today and am trying to balance it. Several of the investments have yeilded dividends. Some dividends are put into a money market account, that earns a little interest, and some are reinvested into the account dirived from. I am not doing something correct because the money is not going into the money market account. any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Pete wrote: >I have Money 2002 deluxe. I just put all of my >investments on Money in Nov. I received my statement ...

Transferring Dialog/resources/files from one project to another.
Hi, I am in the process of writing an MFC dialog app. I would like to use a couple of dialogs that i created in another VC++ 6.0 MFC Dialog project. I am having difficulty copying these from one project to another. I have tried to copy the .rc file and resource.h file into my application but i am finding this does not import the dialogs that i want. Does anyone know how to do this? Regards Macca U�ytkownik "Macca" <Macca@discussions.microsoft.com> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:F799F0BB-B9D9-4267-9F14-0B9EC8DFA860@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I am in the process of...

Receiving problem
I cannot recieve messages using Outlook 2003. I can see the messages on Comcast's server but when I hit send and receive I get the following message "Task'mail.comcast.net-receiving' reported (0X800421OE: Your mailbox is temporarily unavailable because another e-mail message is being delivered to it or another mail application is accessing it. The server responded: -ERR box locked'" Comcast has told me it is a software problem. Any ideas. Thanks. I have the same problem, as it appears do many others from their listings in various news groups. I've enabl...

Outlook encounters a problem and shuts down.
I have had Outlook 2000 on this xp home machine for the last three months with no problems. On monday I came in and the error message was on the screen: "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.". This message gives me the option to send or not. I have sent it three times. I can start Outlook back up and it will run for 3 to 5 minutes and then I get the same message and it closes. There was no one in the office over the weekend that would have messed with it. Just to make sure, I did a system restore back to the...

error bar problem #2
I have a scatter plot chart with 3 different data sets. I need to add error bars to each individual data point in each data set. When I add error bars, it uses the same value for each point in the same data set. How do I get around this problem? Your help is greatly appreciated. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:28:18 -0500, mrh <mrh.wc1zo@excelforum-nospam.com>= = wrote: > I have a scatter plot chart with 3 different d...

SUMIF: Criteria range is from other sheet and problem occurs
I am trying to use "sumif" in a new workbook and the data range is fro another sheet. This is creating a problem when the criteria is 5 o multiple of 5 as the data comes incorrect or comes when there shoul not be any data (in this case it should come 0 or NA or something). Is this a problem with excel? Pls guide!!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi is the range in your SUMIF formula in a different workbook and is this workbook closed?. If yes SUMIF won't work for this closed workbook. You may convert your SUMIFformula to a SUMPRODUCT formula. e.g. =SUMI...

field expression problem when using parameter
I have a query with a field expression that checks that a begin_date is greater/equal to 31/12/2006 and the end date is less than 01/01/2008. The criteria is TRUE. It works perfectly. What I want to do now is to take the year from a form. The expression that I used: Expr1: "([class]![class_begin_date]>=#31/12/" & [Forms]! [frm_rptNtivStatistics]![ComboYear]-1 & "# And [class]![class_end_date] <#01/01/" & [Forms]![frm_rptNtivStatistics]![ComboYear]+1 & "#)" In other words, if the user chooses the year 2007, then I should get the expressi...

OE6 Logon problem
Using Outlook Express 6, I have just set up a talktalk.net email adress. On opening OE I get the log on screen:Please enter username & password for the following server. Logon mail.talktalk.net. The details are already there but I enter them again, press OK but then the screen appears again. When I press cancel, I get the following - Problem login. Password rejected.Account: 'mail.talktalk.net', Server: 'mail.talktalk.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR 'Authorisation failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: ...

Transfer Query Results to Report
I have a report that list milestones that is ran off a query. In the query I ask the user to: Like "*" & [Enter a Key Players Name:] & "*". I would like the name they enter to show up at the top of the associated report.Thanks in advance On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 06:33:13 -0800, Smiley01 wrote:> I have a report that list milestones that is ran off a query. In the query I > ask the user to: Like "*" & [Enter a Key Players Name:] & "*". I would like > the name they enter to show up at the top of the associated report.> > Thanks ...

Old InterStore Transfer
We recently had our server go down for a lengthy period. We did InterStore transfers during this down time and when the server was restored there was one store that did have their transfers process through to the appropriate location. The store is currently able to process and transmit transfers but I was wondering if there was a way to force the old transfers through again. Or are we just going to have to manually change inventories at the remaining stores to reflect the transfer? Thanks for any help. Instead of manually changing inventory numbers, I'd suggest creating standard t...

excel problem #8
i have a weird problem where the first time i open the excel program it minimizes again, back down to the start bar. i can maximize it again and everything runs fine, but this happens the first time i open it up every time. obviously not a huge problem, but it would be nice to know how to get it to stop doing it. grab the borders and drag to the top and sides as desired>close excel>re-open -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "sally g" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a37301c422ff$a550b030$a601280a@phx.gbl... > > i...

Wrong tax calculations for 'transfered out' shares
In Money 2006.. Yesterday, I have 'Transfered Out' a few (partial number of) shares that I have purchased in the year 1999 from the original brokerage account to a different brokerage account in Money. Then, when I ran the "Capital Gains Estimator" on the transfered out shares in their new brokerage account, estimator is wrongly taking yesterday's transfer date as the purchase date and coming up as a "short-term sale" !! Any ideas what's wrong? If you initiated the transaction as a Transfer Out (rather than a Transfer In from the receiving account...

Problems with Passport/Money Sign-in
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue with Money: I use MS Money 2004 Deluxe. About every six months or so my password just stops working. I use MSN bill pay and the download features for my bank. First, the online service sign in stops working, then my MS Money login stops working. When I call customer service, they told me "Sorry, you have lost your money file and you have to recreate your passport and start a new Money File." This has happened to me THREE times and only once were they able to fix it. They suggested I buy Money 2007 and it should fix the problem. ...