Internet Orders #3

Is there still a way to download internet orders in RMS. I saw the
functionality when I first installed the product, but am unable to find it
now. Where do you put the server info at for the POS to download the
internet orders?

I have a web firm that is making a web store for me, and I have a copy of a
XML Yahoo receipt. I jsut cannot figure out where to tell RMS to download
the orders from.

Thanks for the help,
Nick

0
Nick6962 (48)
10/13/2005 6:16:30 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://www.newestech.com

They have an add-in called Web Integrator that will download web sales in
the Yahoo Stores DTD format and load them into the RMS Database correctly.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

"Nick" <Nick@me.com> wrote in message news:brx3f.2416$nE2.2392@fe03.lga...
> Is there still a way to download internet orders in RMS. I saw the
> functionality when I first installed the product, but am unable to find it
> now. Where do you put the server info at for the POS to download the
> internet orders?
>
> I have a web firm that is making a web store for me, and I have a copy of
> a XML Yahoo receipt. I jsut cannot figure out where to tell RMS to
> download the orders from.
>
> Thanks for the help,
> Nick

0
glenn9672 (1267)

Report chart order
I have 5 picklist attributes that I want to display along the x axis of a chart in my report. I can't sort by obvious methods (i.e. by data value of the picklist or by alphabetical order of the names) as these still produce data that is in the wrong order for my purposes. I know I could rename everything in the picklist to have a prefix 1, 2, 3 etc, but I'm not really too keen on this. Is it possible to explicitly define where I want each value on the x axis? ...

error in script from internet explorer
when i use online help i cannot click a link without getting an error from I.E. concerning the script ...

Authentication Error after installation CRM 3.0
Hello I installed CRM 3.0 but i am getting Authentication Error after installation. Setup looks like One AD, 3 domain contorlers, I installed CRM on the one Domain controler. SQL 2000 SP4 and CRM 3.0 are on the same box. Exchange server is on the other box and working properly. i am member of DomainSP4 and then CRM 3.0 and underinstallation i did not get any error and it looks good but after installation i got error message at first attempt to login CRM via web prowser. 1: Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and tha...

Money 2004 internet update
My 2004 is not updating properly, infact not at all. When I press update now it will crash the program. My internet settings and bank setting are correct. This problem is only happening on my Dell computer running windows 2000. Ijust installed a new graphix card and I am running a dual monitor setup. It updated once after I installed the card then not again after that. I loaded the program on my laptop to test it and all features work fine. Are there any known issues in regards to graphix cards ore running in a dual monitor set up? Well... It is definatly the video card. I disabled ...

Install the internet pack for Internet Explorer
--sstgmprmnanztmshb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dyatvmthbtnsg"; type="multipart/alternative" --dyatvmthbtnsg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fbkzxamyh" --fbkzxamyh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain ...

Public Folder Replication issue #3
I have a single domain which is linked across a VPN to two sites. At both sites I have a DC and an Exchange box. The issue I am having is on Server A, I can see and access all public folders, on Server B I cannot see one folder and two other folders have no data. I have checked to ensure they are set up for replication and even in ESM it shows they are "In Sync" or "Local Modified". Any suggestions on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Douglas Hiser In each public folder's properties do you have both servers showing as having replicas? Do yo...

Internet Explorer
I am running Win XP 2 and have automatic upgrades ticked. IE upgraded to 8, then problems. I cannot open a MS window, try's to open but closes half why through. Same when I try to open Win Media Player, opens but when I click to play window closes. Reverted back to IE 7 but problem remains. Can open MS windows using Firefox but not media player. Tried running IE diagnostics but problem remains. Any-one any idea's? Its driving me crazy. -- clanbull ------------------------------------------------------------------------ clanbull's Profile: http://forums.techarena.i...

Number of Lines on SOP Picking Ticket Order Entered Form
Does anyone know how to accurately print the total number of lines on a picking ticket somewhere on the form? We tried adding the item number field to the page footer, and setting the field type to count, and it gives you double the number of lines on the report. This is most likely because we have 2 different sites for our items. We also tried dividing this number by 2 in a calculated field, but receive the error "Incompatible Operands" when trying to print. If anyone knows a way to get the number of lines, or how to divide the number we're getting by 2, it would be a...

Internet Explorer Problem
I have a weird one that I haven't been able to solve and need some help. My Internet Explorer browser on my XP machine will not run in 'Admin' mode but runs fine in any of the user modes on the machine. I've done what I can to reset IE to original settings and no luck which leads to to believe that the program, in of itself, is okay but there's apparently some registry key I need to tweak to get it running again in Admin mode. If I boot up into a general user mode OR 'switch user', it's fine. So I'm hopeful that a MS engineer might see this and b...

Conditional Formatting... #3
I have a table with two columns on a worksheet. The first column holds a value that changes according to an Increment Value. So while sometimes the column might increment by 5, other times it might increment by 10. The column entries sometimes reach values up to 100,000. I want to use conditional formatting to change the fill color (background color) every 100. So if the increment is 5, then the first 20 rows will be gray, and the next 20, white, and so on. If the increment is 10, then each 10 rows, the color changes. My problem is the second column. The formula here depends on...

Rmsnet and Internet order
It seems that information on this subject is hard to come by so I am hoping someone here has a little insight. Way back when, we used to use Quicksell 2000 for our brick and mortar POS. We also use Storefront V5 for our web store. SMSPOS used to host a server where we could export our Storefront orders in Yahoo XML format to a specific directory. This was done from within the Storefront software using the HTTP POST method. The XML was posted to an asp script which I suppose parsed the XML and created a file suitable for import into Quicksell. We would then connect to that server via a keystro...

Purchase Order returns should adjust the Qty received on the orig.
After entering a PO Return (any type) the QTY received on the original PO should be adjusted so that PO can be re-received. Many times a PO return is done because of an error during data entry or the wrong item was shipped. The PO should remain open. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Sychronization problem with CRM 3.0 laptop client for outlook
When I turn on the sychronization, a lot of pop-ups come out with the following message: The record is read-only in Microsoft CRM changes will not be sychronized to CRM system. Schedule Error: the following potential problems have been fond xxxx,xxxx is being scheduled outside their work hours. Do you want to ignore these errors and save? What's the problem? Help!!!!!!! Is it possible that this user doesn't have the appropriate permissions to update this records? sampling wrote: > When I turn on the sychronization, a lot of pop-ups come out with the > following message: T...

Costs on drop ship sales orders and purchase orders
We have a scenario that we aren't too sure about here. This is the first time this has happened. What happens when you have a linked drop-ship sales orders to a single drop-ship purchase order and you post the drop-ship invoice from the vendor and part of the items have a different cost from the vendor? This is what happened: we received an invoice from the vendor for 1450 items at a cost of $22.46 (the same cost that was on the original PO) and 576 items at a cost of $21.46. This PO was linked to the appropriate sales orders. When the invoice was posted, it updated the costs on the s...

multiple order transfered to single invoice
Kindly have a functionality that can consolidate multiple orders into 1 invoice in SOP. Currently, when I transfer a batch of orders, I get a batch of invoices on a 1:1 basis. Ideally I could consolidate to one invoice per debtor per batch. Check out the add-on products from Trinity (http://www.trinitypartner.com/). Their consolidated invoicing program is designed to do this. Alan "multiple order transfered to single inv" <multiple order transfered to single inv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A539E200-E7C8-43BD-A74F-A2D2695F50BF@microsoft.com... >...

cells #3
How do I restrict the number of characters per cell - i.e. 1 or , or ? - and then have it formated that it will move to the next cell without pressing tab or enter. Thank you belle :) belle First, unless you leave the cell manually, Excel cannot know what is in that cell so you must Enter, Tab or Arrow your way out. Second, use Data>Validation>Allow>Text Length to restrict the number of characters in a cell. Remember however, that you must leave the cell before the DV will kick in. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On 3 Mar 2004 14:17:45 -0800, bellebela@hotmail.com (Belle) wrote: >How...

easy money #3
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE BIG CASH FAST, YOU HAVE TO GET IN AT THE VERY BEGINNING. WE ALL KNOW THAT THE LONGER YOU WAIT, THE LESS RETURN YOU GET ON YOUR INVESTMENT. WELL, THIS IS AS NEW AS IT GETS. THIS LETTER WAS STARTED ON SEP 15, 2004. WHICH MEANS THAT EVERYONE THAT GETS ON BOARD EARLY WILL RECEIVE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF THE PIE. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL IT IS OVER-SATURATED. IN A MATTER OF DAYS, THIS LETTER WILL BE IN EVERY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET. NO SCAM, NO SPAM, NO PYRAMID. THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL AND LATER I WILL EXPLAIN WHY. THIS IS A WHOLE NEW CONCEPT TO INCURE ADDITIONAL ON-LINE ...

Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) not facing the internet
I have microsoft sharepoint running with small business server 2007 on an application server. I'm trying to host Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Internet Facing Deployment (IFD). I've set up the DNS to point to the server where CRM is running on IIS I've opened up permissions for it in IIS The Firewall is as open as I can figure out to get it. Port forwarded and translated in the NAT policies I even set up a sub-domain on my domain provider to point to the the static IP And that static IP points to our private IP in the DNS(as stated above). I ran the IFD tool, I believe correctly, beca...

Macro interferes with tabbing order
I've been seeing this problem for a little while now, but I've only just discovered what was causing it. I have a form with a number of fields where users type in large numbers. To make this easier, I wrote a macro called "addZerosToNumbersMacro" that translates keys like "T" into three zeros (thousand) and "M" into six zeros (million). I put this into the onChange event in any field where it makes sense. Works great! Except for one thing. If you type in the number longhand and press tab, the field validates and moves onto the next field in the tab...

Sharing calendars #3
We just upgraded to Office 2003 (almost completely now). Various workgroups at my work have calendars in the Public Folders that contain stuff like vacations. But we haven't been able to figure out how to use these effectively. I sometimes print my schedule by copying my calendar, and then cutting and pasting this calendar into my copy, printing a couple of months, then deleting this copy. In group meetings various people keep saying that we should find out how to use Outlook's calendar functions better. This gets a lot of talk, but little action because nobody knows more than...

Millionaire at 31...on the internet #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Internet 7 to Internet 8
I am trying to convert Intert 7 to Internet 8 through Compatibility but I can't manage to make it work. Nick If you have Internet Explorer 7 then you can not "convert" it to To Internet Explorer 8. IE7 doesn't have any way to become something that wasn't invented when it was made. If you have Internet Explorer 8 you can use compatibility mode to display pages that worked with IE7 but won't in IE8. One caveat: If the page depends upon some feature of IE7 that was changed as a security vulnerability, compatibility mode will not re-enable the vul...

merge #3
data is imported from a text file as comma separated There are 4 columns, however some data in column 2 have commas in the value. this leads to excel shifting the data into another columns Eg. column 3 has dates in it. but due to that extra comma in the column 2, the text in column 2 is shifted in the column 3 (date) and so with column 4. Is there a way to macro this>? A macro could move down the data row-by-row. For each row, it would calculate the number of filled (non-empty) cells. If too many cells were filled, it could concatinate the data based upon some simple rules. This...

Does CRM 3.0 work on Outlook Web Access ?
Does Microsoft dynamics CRM 3.0 work on Outlook Web Access ? No, there is no integration with OWA. Dave "Misha" <Misha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5CCB639-F8AF-4901-AF52-509C7FAC338C@microsoft.com... > Does Microsoft dynamics CRM 3.0 work on Outlook Web Access ? ...

Internet Mail Archive
I can't seem to display the contents of my in and out IMC Archive folders. I checked the folder size and it is quite big. I already set my logging options to all none. Can I safely delete my archive folders and recreate them? TIA PeteD Hi Pete, The easiest way is to navigate to them in DOS and delete them. There is no problem with deleting the Archive folders. Hope this helps, -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and co...