Ingenico OPOS SDK

Would any one have or be able to point me in the direction of the Ingenico OPOS SDK

Thankyou

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

OPOS Driver
I have installed RMS to a new PC however now when I try to open the POS or Manager I get a message that says " OPOS driver not found" I went to the epson website but the download was not there. Anyone know what to do? Please help!!!! I had a similar problem and basically put a support request in to Epson. they emailed me the driver and... happy days. "Claudia Stevens" wrote: > I have installed RMS to a new PC however now when I try to open the POS or > Manager I get a message that says " OPOS driver not found" I went to the > epson website but t...

Which Ingenico I6550?
Which Model Ingenico I6550 can I use? Is the USB version supported? And will Vital Visanet work with this for debit? I have the USB version and it works fine for both credit and debit transactions. Cynergy Data is my processor (Abanco). Jay Tony wrote: > Which Model Ingenico I6550 can I use? Is the USB version supported? And will > Vital Visanet work with this for debit? Do you happen to have the complete model#? And were you able to configure this yourself? Thanks "Jay" wrote: > I have the USB version and it works fine for both credit and debit > transactions...

Ingenico TT42 in UK
Has anybody in the UK managed to get an Ingenico TT42 chip and pin card terminal working properly with RMS 2? If so what are the basic steps? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. -- JW Watson & Son Retail Jewellers ...

Ingenico i6550 on 2.0.0114
Hi All, I am having a hard time finding any information on installation and configuration of the i6550. Would anyone out there be willing to share their documentation and/or procedures with me? I followed the KB article 935588 but all I get is a blank screen once the device boots. I have gleaned that I need several things to make this work: Form Designer for the device Ingenico OPOS driver newer than 2.4 (?) Better configuration documentation Sample receipt template (?) I would appreciate any detailed documentation that I can get my hands on. Thanks all very much! I installed 7 of th...

CRM SDK!!!
Dear All! I have downloaded CRM SDK but it only contains Help file. From where should I download these two DLLs??? (*) Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy (*) Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Types Thanks !!! Naveed They are on your Server CD. "Naveed" <nrehman@marsonssoft.com> wrote in message news:OPAcHDpiEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Dear All! > > I have downloaded CRM SDK but it only contains Help file. From where > should > I download these two DLLs??? > (*) Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy > (*) Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Types > > Thanks !!! &g...

Upgrading to the Ingenico I6550
I would like to upgrade to the Ingenico I6550 that is supported my MS. Evidently my current CC Merchant does not support this hardware. Any suggestions for a good merchant that does? I have tried some of the suggestions from MS but these companies no longer support Ingenico. Thanks I know of a company that actually uses the Ingenico Exclusively. They sell it at there cost to there merchants, There only requirement is that you use TPI which they provide to everyone I have spoken to at no cost. drop me a line with your info and I will get you in contact with them. Email me: Maurice @ A...

Can I use the Ingenico PIN Pad
I ordered the Dell POS system bundle, which includes an Ingenico eN-Crypt 2100 PIN PAd with mag stripe reader. I have not received it yet, for business reasons. I have just read in the Store Op User Guide that the only PIN PAd supported by RMS v 1.2 is the Verifone PINPad 1000. Is this still accurate? Is there an update I can download from either Microsoft or Ingenico that will allow me to use the Ingenico pad with RMS (maybe something that lets the Ingenico pad emulate a Verifone pad)? Bill Yater wrote: > I ordered the Dell POS system bundle, which includes an Ingenico eN-Crypt &...

Can somebody tell me how to set timezone in crm through sdk?
I can not find a method to do this in sdk. Could somebody tell me about that? Any idea is appreciated! Thanks very much! ...

ingenico 2100
I have a new client who has called me in to finish up a RMS install that originally was attempted to be handled internally. The client purchased preconfigured Dell POS stations that came with the Ingenico 2100 PINpad. Has anyone ever used one of these successfully with RMS. Just curious before I spend countless hours on a lost cause. Brad, Not out of the box. Try asking TPI Software (www.tpisoft.com) if their add-on works with this device. They just added some new devices, but I can't find my notes. Also, you should consider posting to the RMS reseller groups too! -- * Get...

Generated SDK is missing files
I have created an OS Design and also a SDK as part of it. When using this SDK and the according smart device in Visual Studio 2008, it tells me the urlmon.lib could not be find when compiling. (By the way, I was about to create an ATL project within VS2008) Is there something special to take care of to get this urlmon.lib? Do I need some specific catalog items for this in the target OS design? Or do I have to put in these libs manually? And help appreciated. :) Cheers, Roland Did you added "SYSGEN_URLMON" variable in your OSDesign catalog items? If not add ...

Ingenico i6550.
Hello, I recently installed an Ingenico i6550 using RMS 2.0110. They work very well and intallation was ok, however I found 2 issues that I was hoping to get some help on. 1. POS does not recognize the pinpad when running with standard User rights. I have to give the user Administrator rights. I did install the Ingenico software with the user logged in, but with admin privileges.. 2. The only screen that the pinpad outputs on the customer screen is the Signature screen with no prompts to swipe card, approval, custom logo, ect. Just a blank screen. Thanks very much in advance. Ph...

OPOS and OPOS Driver
Hi all, I would like to know about OPOS and OPOS Drivers. Could someone give me references and resources for that (links, books, news group, ....) ? btw: sorry if this message is out of line for this forum Thanks Very Much Edgard Edgard Lima wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to know about OPOS and OPOS Drivers. > > Could someone give me references and resources for that (links, books, news > group, ....) ? > > btw: sorry if this message is out of line for this forum > > Thanks Very Much > Edgard > > Welcome to Hell. I've spent 3 Days t...

Ingenico i6650
Could you help me understand the signature capture functionality on 2.0? We want the signature to be displayed on the receipt that the customer is given. I read that real time capture is not supported for the i6550 - is "real time capture" referring to displaying on the receipt? If so, what signature capture supports real time? -- Biloxi I haven't tested sig capture with 2.0, but as of 1.3 the only way to get the signature printed was through an Add-in. Check out New West Technology http://www.newestech.com Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.c...

Ingenico i6550
Has anyone implemented the Ingenico i6550 with RMS 2.0? Would love some feedback. Thanks! -- Kris Naperville Running Co. Kris, I wish someone would answer your post I really want to get the i6550 working, but don't want to attempt till I know how to. "Kris" wrote: > Has anyone implemented the Ingenico i6550 with RMS 2.0? Would love some > feedback. Thanks! > > -- > Kris > Naperville Running Co. ...

Windows 7 and Ingenico I6550
I have just recently upgraded to Window 7 Ultimate 32 bit on one of my RMS 2.0 computers from Vista Ultimate 32 bit. After a few minor software upgrades I had all my programs running with no problem. On the Hardware side RMS doesn't see the Ingenico as being there. Ingenico said that they have not tested Windows 7 out yet and have no drivers for it yet. I was thinking maybe the drivers needed to be installed in the correct order again. Have anyone else had this problem? Thanks, -- Steve ...

Ingenico i3070
Has anyone tried this pinpad? thanks, Sacha ...

Which model Ingenico i6550
I want to buy an Ingenico i6550 terminal to use with my RMS 2.0. However, I'm confused by the many models of this terminal that are available. For example, there is the I6550MPD034A which is "3 track 100 Min'" the 6550us0308 which "OPOS PCI PED" or the 6550us0193 which has "2MB 8MB 3 track smart card." And there are still other choices. Anyone have any insight on which model is best for RMS? Thanks Good afternoon! We would like to contact you and help you with the questions you have below regarding the Ingenico equipment. Our staff is very knowle...

Ingenico OPOS SDK
Would any one have or be able to point me in the direction of the Ingenico OPOS SDK Thankyou ...

Ingenico i6550 setup
Can anyone clarify one point about installing an Ingenico i6550 with RMS 2.0? I'm using a USB cable. Everything is clear except for configuring the Microsoft OPOS Service Objects for the PinPad. There is no option for a USB connection, only serial. Does anyone know why this is or how to work around it? Thanks ...

Ingenico i6550 #4
I am trying to install a ingenico i6550 on my RMS 2.0.0115 version computer I followed the online guide on MS here but I have had no luck with it. RMS says somethig about it don't support the device or automation. The driver ver is 2.3.02. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Thanks -- Steve Hi Steven, You need 2.5 Build15 of Ingenico OPOS. Follow the MS online installation instructions as you did with Build02. Should work. If you can not find I could send to you. "Steven @ S&S Tire Service" wrote: > I am trying to install a ingenico i6550 on my RMS...

Adding a Customer to Marketing List via SDK
Hi guys once again, Can someone reply with some tips or sample code for adding a Contact to existing Marketing list? Thank you in advance. Best regards, Stevan Mraovi� Try this: AddMemberListRequest add = new AddMemberListRequest(); add.EntityId = contactid; add.ListId = marketingListId; AddMemberListResponse added = (AddMemberListResponse) crmsvc.Execute(add); -- Visit my blog: http://crmdude.wordpress.com/ "Stevan Mraović" wrote: > Hi guys once again, > > Can someone reply with some tips or sample code for adding a Contact to > existing Marketing list? &...

Microsoft CRM Licensing for the SDK
Microsoft have supplied the definitive response for when a license is needed when using the Microsoft CRM SDK. Typically we see users asking if they create a web portal into CRM do the users of the portal need a crm license as well. I sent this query to Microsoft and got this response back. ======================================= Q: What are the licensing implications if my customer wants to build a website that plugs into Microsoft CRM? A: The general rule of thumb is that Microsoft CRM User licenses are required for all individuals that access or use a licensed CRM Server (Module). The ...

Ingenico I6550 #3
I don't know if any of you guys have the same issue, i am using RMS 2.0 SP1 and Ingenico i6550, everything worked execpt after i swipe that credit card it didn't press enter, i have to do that manually. If anyone have been through this problem and have a sulution please let me know. Thank you. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_051F_01C89515.1F7BFB90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TJW, As with all RMS implementations of a pinpad, the first Enter keystroke = is for the customer to c...

Use of SDK?
I'm dealing with the same issues as Samik - I need to pull data from the Customer and Inventory tables - and then push back into Customer and Order. When I open the physical and logical .pdf's they show the same thing - shouldn't the physical .pdf map the logical to what I actually see through Enterprise Manager? Is there any document out there that describes AF40100 (etc., etc., etc.)? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated being I'm already on the hook with a client to get this done! Have a look at the FAQ I wrote for the subject. http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessS...

Ingenico i6550 #2
I have a Ingenico i6550, it only show one item when i keep scaning the items. Can anyone configure it to show multi items from top to bottom?? Thank you. ...