include the ability to price standard items to three decimals

It would be nice to be able to discount items to three decimals. Example, 3
for 2.99= .997 each. Or 12 for $1.00= .083 each. Currently we cannot do this.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3d41da6a-02f1-456d-b4c1-f7e7c139fc3e&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
Craig1 (222)
5/1/2006 5:15:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

RMS discounts don't work as they should.  The discount should be worked out
per line not per item. viz 100 * .02 less 25% =1.50  not (.02 less 25%
rounded to .02) x 100 = 2.00.  Pretty obvoius problem I wish they would sort
it.

"Craig" wrote:

> It would be nice to be able to discount items to three decimals. Example, 3
> for 2.99= .997 each. Or 12 for $1.00= .083 each. Currently we cannot do this.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3d41da6a-02f1-456d-b4c1-f7e7c139fc3e&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
David4882 (672)

How do I recover deleted items that were permanerntly deleted?
Hi, by mistake I placed a file in the deleted items folder which got empted before I realised my mishap. Is there any way to retrieve the file without having to restore my computer to an earlier time? Restore from backup or try; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "painter147" <painter147...

XmlResolver and xsl:include
Have been doing a fair amount of reading but at this point no joy. The scenario is - XSL template is stored within db. - Template has a xsl:include statement as <xsl:include href="inc.template.methods.xsl"/> I now I have to pass a resolver when I use the load method so that it understands the xsl include as in: ' object template is custom class to retrieve templates from the db dim template as new objTemplate dim myresolver as xmlresolver dim mytransfrom as xmltransform ' template.xmlDocRunTime returns a xmldocument object mytransform.load(template.xmlDocRunTim...

In Access, How do I hide records, but include them in the total
I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way I want, with total count, but how do i hide just the comp tickets. xeoimom wrote: >I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and >comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but >give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way >I want, with total count, but ...

Map Opportunity line item fields to Order line items
I need to map the Description field of an opportunity line item to a corresponding Order line item. I can't seem to get it to work -- has anyone had success with this kind of mapping? Thanks, Rhett Found the answer to my question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914921/en-us Works well! rhettu@gmail.com wrote: > I need to map the Description field of an opportunity line item to a > corresponding Order line item. I can't seem to get it to work -- has > anyone had success with this kind of mapping? > > Thanks, > Rhett ...

Exchange 2003 standard
We are having an Exchange server 2003 standard version. When I try to create a mailbox for a new user, the below message appears: --- The storage group already contains the maximum number of stores allowed ID no: c1034a7a Exchange System Manager --- If needed, I don't have a problem in deleting few users and mailboxes. But how do I do that. I tried deleting couple of mail boxes. Even though I got a message, "deleting messages etc.", I still see those user accounts in exchange. Do I have to run a clean up task? Also what's the max limit for adding users to a standard...

#includes
I'm looking over my files this evening, and I'm noticing that some of my #includes (of my own header files) are in my .h files, while some are in my ..cpp files. Sometimes I have used incomplete class declarations as well. I have tried to find some good reading to help me understand this whole thing, but haven't so far. Could I get a bit of advice on this? I don't know if this is related, but one of my source files won't give me any of those "smart tips" when the cursor passes over various objects, unless it is something that I have declared in that file itsel...

Can't open this item. Array index out of bounds
When trying to open a task reply in Outlook 2003, I get the following errors: "Can't open this item. Array index out of bounds." In the reading pane, there's also the following message: "This message with restricted permisison cannot be viewed in the reading pane until you verify your credentials". I went to http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836558 and followed all of the steps but I still have the same problem. I also can not delete the items. Please help. Regards, Stormin ...

Including MDA information in transaction edit reports
GP 8.0 I would like to include MDA entry with the AP transaction edit list so the input can be reviewed before releasing a batch for posting. Same thing applies to our invoicing. What is the best way to accomplish this task? I have coded this once for a customer. The only method that can work seamlessly is a Dexterity customisation which uses a trigger to add extra lines into the temporary table used for the report just prior to printing. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (f...

Sent Items Folder #5
Hello Friends, lately when I send emails out or reply to an email they don't show up in the sent Items folder. I am currently using Outlook 2002 sp2 with Exchange 5.5 sp4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Chow. ...

copy contents including colour
Hi In cells A1:B73 I have a list of contacts which are colour coded. What I want to be able to do is to be able to enter the name of 1 of the contacts in lets say G1 and it will search for that name in A1:B73 and automatically copy its colour code over. Many thanks for any help. Al Hi, I'm assuming that the colour codeing isn't a result of conditional formatting and it's simply a fill colour. To do this you need VB. Alt+F11 to open vb editor. Double click the worksheet that this data are on and paste the code in on the right. Close VB editor and type your name...

Stock exchange prices are not updating
Using Money 2004 (UK) - for the last two days, the stock exchange prices have not been updating. Is this a general problem - if not, can I cure it? What happens is it get's to the updating screen and then hangs - I have to go into system to close money down as the updating will not even cancel On May 31, 3:50 pm, coxwall <coxw...@waitrose.com> wrote: > Using Money 2004 (UK) - for the last two days, the stock exchange > prices have not been updating. Is this a general problem - if not, > can I cure it? > > What happens is it get's to the updating screen and the...

Include a button on toolbar to include/exclude original text when.
When replying/forwarding a message you must go to thru several screens to change your base setting or highlight and delete the message. Add an optional button that would allow you to include/exclude as each message is opened for reply/forwarding. ...

Can't open this item. Array index out of bounds.
When trying to open a task reply in Outlook 2003, I get the following errors: "Can't open this item. Array index out of bounds." In the reading pane, there's also the following message: "This message with restricted permisison cannot be viewed in the reading pane until you verify your credentials". I went to http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836558 and followed all of the steps but I still have the same problem. I also can not delete the items. Please help. Regards, Stormin ...

New OutlookFolder Item / Outlook Item
Hi folks, I'm just developing a Outlook Add-In and want to make a new OutlookFolderItem and a OutlookItem and don't know where to start. Is it possible? Thank you very much in advance. Take a look at the MAPIFolder.Folders.Add method and the = Application.CreateItem method.=20 FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for general Outlook programming = issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba or, via = web interface, at = http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=3Dmicroso= ft.public.outlook.program_vba --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook ...

Including Images in Excel Report Builder
We have a client that is attaching jpgs to the item maintenance window in GP and they want an Excel Report Builder report of each inventory item along with its image. It seems that the file name is stored in hex format. Is it possible to include a reference to the image location in an Excel Report Builder report, so the report can include the image inside of Excel? Thanks ...

CTreeCtrl item color
Hi, I have a custom draw tree control, and need to set the selected item's background color to highlighted (COLOR_HIGHLIGHT), and gray the item's background when the tree control loses the focus. GetSysColor() does not provide any such gray color, so what can I use to show it? TIA, SD ...

Outlook Macro menu items not working
In Outlook 2003, I can no longer get into any of the menu items off Tools, Macro. I can click them but they don't do anything. This was working fine up to now. I have reinstalled Outlook but no joy. -- John Blessing "John Blessing" <jb@**REMOVE**THIS**LbeHelpdesk.com> wrote in message news:%dp1c.2671$1h7.19030@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net... > In Outlook 2003, I can no longer get into any of the menu items off Tools, > Macro. I can click them but they don't do anything. This was working fine up > to now. I have reinstalled Outlook but no joy. > >...

Exchange 2003 Standard "Invalid Windows Handle 80040102"
I am recieving the above error message when trying to modify the client permissions under "Schema-Root\Microsoft\ExchangeV1" system folder in public folders. JJB, This article: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=313333 has the title "XADM: Error Message When You Set Permissions on Public Folders: Invalid Windows Handle ID No: 80040102 Exchange System Manager". Sounds the same... It appears this article deals with Exch2000, but perhaps it can help you bring you closer to the problem / solution. Regards, Michel Boks - B.ICT MCSE NT4/2000 "jjb" wrote: &g...

#include
Is there a way I can view a text version of my files AFTER the #includes have been processed? I tried using the different switches I found in the documentation for use with cl.exe, but I seem to get everything except what I'm looking for. Example Follows this is what I have before:********************************** //NoClass.h (header file class NoClas void DoSomething() //NoClass.cpp (implementation file #include "NoClass.h CWinSomething *pwsSomething this is what I'm trying to see after:************************************ //NoClass.cpp (implementation file //No...

Price level at Purchase Order
Is there any module that we can create price level for Purchase Order? In the real world price level happens both way, SO & PO. Thanks for any input. -- SmokyDuck We have implemented this solution before. http://www.trinitypartner.com/products_and_modules/vendor_price_mng.htm -- Debbie OConner "Smokyduck" wrote: > Is there any module that we can create price level for Purchase Order? In > the real world price level happens both way, SO & PO. > > Thanks for any input. > > > -- > SmokyDuck ...

is it included?
I can't access spanish as a language (spell check incl) from office xp. Is there a download somewhere that will complete the ability to change between languages Engl and Span. Thanks Hi Tony! Take a look at: http://www.acoustics-noise.com/ Eric Desart has a downloadable Analysis ToolPak Translator and the site contains essential information on translation issues. Here's some general blurb about it: "It's probably the only utility on the net capable of automatically extracting the translation of Analysis ToolPak functions, with the added functionality that it automatical...

Disable Ability to swich to other windows program
Hi All, I just want to disable the ability to switch to other Windows programs, when my programing is running(just like as the login prompt). I thought of using "SetSysModalWindow" but it now it comes under the Obsolete command set. Is there any other method by which we can achieve the same. Thanx in advance Sujan NOTE: i have already posted this in another messagegroup and got the reply to write a keyboard hook appln. I was just curious 2 know, is there any "HIDDEN" function just like "SetSysModalWindow" ...

Make a customized view standard
Is it possible to make a customized view to be a standardview in 4.0? I have made a view in the Advanced Search on an Account. Now I want that view automatically to appear when I choose the Accountentity! You need to make the view through the 'customize entities' option in the settings area. On the account entity you can create a new view with the same advanced search as you've already made. When you save this view, you can make it the default view (in the 'Forms and Views' view of the account entity, click 'More actions' and set the selected view as default)....

how to include error correction codes?
hi all, what APIs can i use to include/enable error correction codes in VC++ for modem communication. pls suggest methods thru VC++ codes & not AT commands. can anythihg be done using MODEMSETTINGS ? thanx in advance, ...

Can you change Longitude and Latitude from degrees to decimal
I need to change Long/ Lat in degree, minute, second to a decimal format. does excel have a funtion to do this? See Chip Pearson's site for info on this http://www.cpearson.com/excel/latlong.htm "Hurley" wrote: > I need to change Long/ Lat in degree, minute, second to a decimal format. > does excel have a funtion to do this? ...