Inactive items and sales history

If I make old items inactive, does that affect the sales history
numbers or does it just hide those items hidden in the Item Look Up
window?
0
xumi214 (2)
9/8/2011 9:08:57 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Tracking Inactive Leads
Good Afternoon All, I am having some issues with tracking leads within CRM. It seems that my users have the option to track on leads that are inactive within CRM. One of my users got a lead in today that they created a new e-mail on, then clicked reply, track in crm, and then finally regarding. From the menu that appeared they chose lead, then from the list that appeared, they chose the lead they were looking for. Little did they know that the lead was actually inactive. There is no way to tell if leads are active or inactive from this window. My question is, does this happen with...

A program is trying to send mail using Item.Send
Hi I am trying to send a load of emails when my user closes a form. At the moment, the system puts up an error message for each individual email requiring a yes/no response: A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Is there any way I can stop this happening, preferably without having to interfere with the clients Outlook settings? I tried setting EditMessage to True. This stopped the above message coming out, but the required the user to press Ctrl and Enter to ...

Get current item POS
Hello All the gurus of RMS, How can i get the item description of current selected item. I know that i can loop through the items like this and display the description: Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To session.Transaction.Entries.count MsgBox(session.Transaction.Entries.Element(i).Description) Next But it loops through all the items and messages all the item description ... I just want the last added item description to display.. Any help will be great! How to select the current item programmaticaly: Save the key of the current Trans...

Item in Promotion
Item in Promotion It wanted to know as I can unload of the inventory item in promotion since they do not have price in the system. It is possible? ...

Emptying Delted Items folder in OWA
We are using Exchange 2000. I have a few users who access their mail thru OWA. There are a hand full of users, who, when clicking on the "empty deleted items" icon to clean out there deleted items folder get the following error msg, "An error occurred while trying to empty the Deleted Items folder". They then have to go into the Deleted Items folder and manually select the messages, then hit the delete key to remove them. This only happens to a hand full of users. Can anyone tell me what to look for to clear this problem up? TIA, Jim ...

Delegates and Sent Items
Hi All I have a user who wishes to have a secondary email address which will be used for Q&A from people who he would not normally give his work email address to. He also wishes a number of his colleagues to have full permission to send and receive from this account also. I have set up a mail account on the Exchange server and added all concerned as delegates to the Q&A account. Each user opens the account using File>Open>Other Users Folder. They can then read/reply forward etc. The problem is that when they send a mail from this account, the message appears in their ...

Capturing Item Key
Can anyone help with a code snippet for capturing the item Key? Thanks, Robert -- rshuptrine armsys Robert, I give up, what's the item Key? -- * "rshuptrine" <rshuptrine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2C913CD-8D44-4483-8218-D2EB8DA3ED39@microsoft.com... Can anyone help with a code snippet for capturing the item Key? Thanks, Robert -- rshuptrine armsys This gets you the last added item to the transaction. Public Function Process(mySession As Object) As Boolean Dim ikey As Integer Dim ilc As String ikey = mySession.Transaction.Entries.C...

Inactive Items 09-14-10
Hi, Does anyone know why Items would show as Inactive at the Store level even though they are NOT inactive in HQ? We had decided to set several Items to inacative at the beginning of the year based on criteria "not sold since dec 31, 2008". We then decided in the Spring to reset ALL items that were previously set to Inactive to Active. This was done at HQ level and pushed to the stores via WS 250. We didn't realize until recently that there are still several items showing as Inactive at each of the stores (and the items at each store are actually different). ...

Reconciling sales documents
We reconciled sales documents (Sales Utilities/Sales Doc Utilities) in v7.5. We printed the report only, without reconciling, and see the following message numerous times in the report (on invoices only): INV0XXXXX Remaining subtotal was changed from $xxx to $xxx. Does anyone know what this message means? The field REMSUBTO in SOP10100 is changed on these invoices. There might be other changes as well. Thanks, Reid ...

Inactive button in Inventory
In GP 9.0 on the Item Master IV00101 table, there is an INACTIVE field that doesn't show on the card. I modified the window and added the field. I then marked a couple items "Inactive" just to test but it doesn't seem to have any effect as far as keeping the item from being sold. Is there any programming behind this button? Thanks, DavidF. ...

Sincronization with Sales for Outlook 1.2
When I want to sincronize Sales for Outlook v1.2 in spanish the system dont work but i dont receive none message. I can see that the local databases werent create. It is correct? Do we have someone recomendation Thanks ...

Creating entity record in inactive view using crm 3.0 sdk
hi everybody, I want to add entity record in inactive view by using crm 3.0 sdk.Already i created a record by using sdk but it was added in' active' view records,but my requirement is to add record directly in 'inactive' view records. Can anybody suggest me how to solve this problem ? Pls provide code samples if anybody have. Waiting for replies. Thanks Prabhakar. you will have to create the record (which you have already done), and then set it's state/status as a separate operation. Dave Ireland "prabhakar.penugonda" <prabhakarpenugonda@discussio...

Inactivity Timer
We would like to implement an inactivity timer in our software that will cause the software to logout the user if they haven't used the mouse or keyboard in X number of minutes. We have tried the OnIdle however it causes the CPU utilization of the software to skyrocket. Any ideas of a solid way to implement? Thanks! This was discussed here few months ago: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=O3RJElWN DHA.2460%40TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl&rnum=3&prev=/groups%3Fas_q%3Didle%2520setwin dowshookex%26safe%3Dimages%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%...

Matrix Item #3
When entering a matrix item in rmspos how can I make it put qty of 1 in the qty field? It puts a zero in for the quantity which is fine if you remember to change the qty. Barry The Version we have is 1.3.1011 "Barry L" <barryl@eryanjewelers.com> wrote in message news:e6h9UxHiIHA.3512@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > When entering a matrix item in rmspos how can I make it put qty of 1 in > the qty field? It puts a zero in for the quantity which is fine if you > remember to change the qty. > > Barry > Hi Barry - ideally, you should receive a purchase o...

removing inactive customers
Is there a way to remove inactive customers en mass without doing them individually? You used to be able to do it during end of year several upgrades ago but I don't find where you can do it easily in the current version. We are on V8. Robert Fann Omni Packaging rfann@omnipackaging.com ------=_NextPart_0001_2942FCE0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Robert, Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Great Plains Newsgroup. I am not familiar with a process of deleting mass customers during the year end close. I know there is a remove Discontinued Items whe...

Printing calendar for only some items
I keep an Outlook calendar on my office machine that is synced with my pocket PC. However, I have both business and private appointments. Each are classified by different categories and those items that are 'private' are so designated by the check box to prevent delegates who can see my schedule from seeing these items. I print out my weekly calendar and place it on my door. How do I print a calendar with ONLY the business related appointments? Thanks. Outlook prints what's in the current view. So, to print only some items, create a view that includes a filter to show only...

Assign Site to an Inventory Item
Dear All, I am trying many time to assign and site with an inventory during enter purchase enrty but its keep ask me do you want add after i press tab, even i am trying to assign the items in the Qantity/Site but its doenst work... i have MS GP 8.0 with services packe 3 Can you add the item to the site through the Inventory cards? There might be a problem there that's stopping you in PO. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Marhoon" wrote: > Dear All, > > I am trying many time to assign and site with an inventory during enter > purchase enrty but its keep ask me do y...

SendMessage to inactive modal dialog
I have a class member "m_DlDlg" of type CDlDialog, which is derived from CDialog. I invoke the dialog using DoModal(), i.e. I call m_DlDlg.DoModal(). This all works fine. But sometimes I want to send a message to the object when the modal loop is not running. This always results in an assertion in debug mode. So, how can I tell if the dialog is "active" before posting/sending a message? And is there any way to send/post a message to an object while its modal loop is NOT running? Thanks! What does this mean? Are you saying you want to send the message before calli...

Report showing WTD, MTD, YTD Sales
Hi All, Does anyone have an item report showing:- ItemLookupCode Item Description Item Department Item Category Item Week to Date Sales Item Month to Date Sales Item Year to Date Sales If not can someone share a SQL query to get this information? Thanks, Jason. Jason, I am looking for the same thing. Let me know if you find it. Butch butch@addisoncollection.com "Jason" <jason@techadvantage.com.au> wrote in message news:e$EhLwNNFHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > Does anyone have an item report showing:- > > ItemLookupCode > Item Description...

Getting rid of Infected items folder
I access Outlook remotely on my laptop, which has a smaller screen, and as I have lots of folders and email accounts, I want to get rid of ones I do not need. I have been using Outlook 2007 for nearly two years now, and I have never had anything in Infected Items. I want to get rid of the Infected Items folders from the accounts. How can I do this safely, making whatever would have gone in their divert to Junk E-Mail instead? I have Hotmail and IMAP accounts that have it. How come there isn't one for POP3? Cheers ss. I suspect 'Infected Items' folder is one created...

item adding procedure
when we create a new item can we add alias of that item at the same time or first we have to create the item and then go in its properties and add alias. Thank you in advance Shoby Shoby, You can add all item properties, including alias's, at the same time you create the item Craig "Shoby" <Shoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB55EFF9-FC75-446B-9374-795F5D0D63C1@microsoft.com... > when we create a new item can we add alias of that item at the same time > or > first we have to create the item and then go in its properties and add > ali...

CRM Sales Processes
Has anyone done any complex workflow that goes through a sales process and when a sale is won an order is created automatically? i.e. Modelling the Lead -> Opportunity -> Order, and automating the full sales life cycle? ...

How to unselect tree item in the begining
Hello All, I'm facing a problem related to *MFC* tree control. When I populate a tree, root item is selected by default. I want to unselect this. How to do this ? Aniruddha One more on the tree control... How to select a tree item if mouse is clicked only on the text in the item ...

Deleted Items come back
Every now and then, a lot of previously deleted emails show up again in my Deleted Items folder. It just happened now and I got 206 emails that were deleted since 12/09! Any idea on what to do? I'm running XP Home and Outlook 2003, SP3. Thanks in advance for any help! Which mail account type are you using? If POP3, check your pst-file for errors with scanpst.exe; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/77 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://ww...

Can't create the item #2