inactive auto

-------------------------------------

How can I Automatic item Inactive when it goes to 0 on hand, is there
anyway. can anyone help me. Also I need to know how not let the cashiers
change the item on hand.

tahnk you

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39423 messages and counting!
RAZ12280_at_YAHOO_do
12/13/2009 7:49:10 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi there,

there could be few ideas of how to do this, maybe the easiest and the first
one that comes to my mind, would include
a small development: a small program (an dll hook) that will be
automatically executed when a Cashier is doing a sale (maybe on
Transaction End, maybe on adding the Item to the Transaction, etc...), that
will check if the Item(s) in the Transaction
has Quantity OnHand = 0 and turn the Item to Inactive... But this would be
only on Selling (in POS), any other way of "updating" the stock, through RMS
SO Manager have to be controled other way... You can do this with Visual
Studio.

For not letting the users changing the OnHand Items, probably the best way
to do it is by putting some security levels... standard option in RMS...

If You need more info/help, feel free to contact me...

Regards, A.
--
ADTodorovik (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com)

"NYCRAZ" wrote:

> -------------------------------------
>
> How can I Automatic item Inactive when it goes to 0 on hand, is there
> anyway. can anyone help me. Also I need to know how not let the cashiers
> change the item on hand.
>
> tahnk you
>

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 39423 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> .

In this scenario I think about database trigger.
You can make a trigger on table Item if after update Quantity=0 then set
Inactive=1 (that means true). You can use also other parameters (e.g. filter
on ItemType or where LastReceived is not null).
If you dont know SQL well, ask from proffessionals!

Regards,
Koit Lahesoo

"Antonijo Todorovik" <AntonijoTodorovik@discussions.microsoft.com> kirjutas
sõnumis news: 570016B2-4F88-4257-8C61-A11FA19AACE2@microsoft.com...
> Hi there,
>
> there could be few ideas of how to do this, maybe the easiest and the
> first
> one that comes to my mind, would include
> a small development: a small program (an dll hook) that will be
> automatically executed when a Cashier is doing a sale (maybe on
> Transaction End, maybe on adding the Item to the Transaction, etc...),
> that
> will check if the Item(s) in the Transaction
> has Quantity OnHand = 0 and turn the Item to Inactive... But this would be
> only on Selling (in POS), any other way of "updating" the stock, through
> RMS
> SO Manager have to be controled other way... You can do this with Visual
> Studio.
>
> For not letting the users changing the OnHand Items, probably the best way
> to do it is by putting some security levels... standard option in RMS...
>
> If You need more info/help, feel free to contact me...
>
> Regards, A.
> --
> ADTodorovik (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com)
>
> "NYCRAZ" wrote:

>> -------------------------------------
>>
>> How can I Automatic item Inactive when it goes to 0 on hand, is there
>> anyway. can anyone help me. Also I need to know how not let the cashiers
>> change the item on hand.
>>
>> tahnk you
>>

>> ##-----------------------------------------------##
>> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
>> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
>> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
>> microsoft.public.pos - 39423 messages and counting!
>> ##-----------------------------------------------##
>> .

0
Koit

Auto Indents in bulleting/numbering

Settings auto configured
When a user logs onto a different machine in the domain and launches Outlook 2003 they have to run through the outlook setup. (The server is Exchange 2003) Is there a way to set exchange or outlook to automatically put in the username and exchange server into Outlook so each new machine the user log onto they don't have to reenter the same info? On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:37:31 -0700, Tserch <Tserch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When a user logs onto a different machine in the domain and launches Outlook >2003 they have to run through the outlook setup. (The server is E...

Auto-forward mails
How to do auto forward mails from one mailbox to another in exchange 5.5 Internally: Outlook Rules internal to an External account: Create a Custom Recipient and add it to the mailbox in question as an alternate recipient. On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 02:00:46 -0700, "Saby" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to do auto forward mails from one mailbox to another >in exchange 5.5 ...

how to add auto complete number in excel
Hi All, Please i need your help to do the auto number in excel as following: if I write for example in Cell 5 and second cell 10 the result will be automatic in cell A1:E1 as following 5 6 7 8 9 10 and if I write in cell for example 550 and second cell 556 the result will be 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 Automatic would require VBA. Manually select C5:C10 after the two numbers are entered. Edit>Fill>Series>Linear>Step Value of 1 and OK Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:14:02 -0700, M.K <MK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All, > &...

chart auto
Hello, i am studying statistics and i have something to do but i don't know. i want to make a work book which i entry a value every month, i want every month the bar chart which i have created to auto add the value of the new month. how can i set the properties in the bar chart like, every month of every year to have the same color (auto)? Thank you for your time ...

ISP authentication, http auto logon
Hi everyone, cheers! Our only available ISP requires http authentication on a regular basis, with the following URL having to be opened locally to allow all traffic (imagine how convenient for RDP sessions...) http://200.171.222.97:86/speedywebapp/servlet/logon?opcion=internet&CPURL=&username=$USERNAME&password=$PASSWORD (of course replacing $USERNAME and $PASSWORD by the real ones) Since this task will run on a regular basis on a server it should be something very light, as a vbs. Is this possible? thanks :) ...

MRP Regeneration
Hi, We have a problem where when we do a MRP regen items that are inactive or obsolete are still showing up to buy even though they're inactive and 'Calculate MRP' is checked off under the Item Engineering Data interface. Are there other interfaces we could be missing to ensure these items don't continually show up to buy. Thanks, -- Jim Bourque What is the Order Policy set for the item? And while you are at it, give me the other parameters (min, max, days......etc) from the Item Resource Planning window. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentatio...

Auto Updates broke SSL for OWA
Exchange 2003, ran updates today (9 total) for Windows 2003 Server restarted and now SSL for OWA no longer works. If I take the 443 port our of SSL port in IIS It starts, put 443 back in there and it doesn't start saying the file is already in use. Now I know why people don't trust MS automatic updates, they really do break stuff. Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks, Scott Hi Scott, I'll attempt to help you through this... First question are you running SP1 for Exchange Server 2003 ? -- Peter O'Dowd http://www.blade.net.nz &quo...

Can I set an auto-bcc recipient for every outgoing message in MO6
I need to have every outgoing message, no matter who they addressed "to", automatically bcc'd to a different one person. How can I do that in MS Outlook Express 6? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer...

The CRM 3.0 Email Auto-Numbering problem!(may be a bug)
The CRM Email will automatically add a Auto-Number at the tail of email subject. Such like this:"Your case has been opened. CR000000001". We know that's for the tracking use, but some of the target Email server will block this "auto-number" emails, which means this kind of email cannot send out!!! Not all of the Email server block these emails, but some of those do that. What's the solution? If you go into your system settings, you can turn this off. However, bydoing so you will not be able to track back to the originating object, inbound email will o...

Auto Date Footer in PPT 2007 / Make non slectable in normal view
I noticed in PPT 2007 when you apply an auto date footer on the master it actually places a selectable text box on all slides (footers also). Is there a way to include the auto date code in a text box on the master so it cannot be selected in normal view? Like it was in PPT 2003? I need to have it so it's not selected by accident in normal view. Maybe this? http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/Old_Style_Slide_Numbers.html -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "...

My Device detects as MTP(auto play pops up too) and WMP11 opens,but does not show the device in the Sync Tab
I have a device which when connected to the Windows XP host ( with Service Pack 3 and WMP11 installed), would result in the auto play option coming up asking how to open"View files,Open with Windows Media player to sync) and when I select the WMP option, WMP11 opens up but the device is not listed in the Sync tab. On further fiddling, what i see if i set the following keys in the registry under HKLM\SYSTEM \currentcontrolset\enum\usb\vid_xxx&pid_xxx\xxx\Device Parameters ( here xxx refers to vid,pid and the serialnumber values which are irrelevant here): EnableLegacySupport...

Converting to HTML with Auto Filters on
guys, Trying to save an excel file as a web page-did it no problem, however the filters do not stay in place in the html version. it justs becomes straight data with no sorting or filter options... ideas? please respond to the group and my email address because optonline news only keeps messages on the server for a day or two.... thx -- Walter W. Welle www.welleware.com -Music, Art, Culture, Photo's and Style ...

deleting outlook auto-complete names
in outlook, this user has auto-completion for names in email, some of the names that auto-complete he wants to delete, these names are not in his contact list, some are in global list but with different work locations, user tried to delete but these will not Remove individual entries by highlighting them in the suggested names list and hitting your Delete key. Or clear the entire cache: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287623&Product=out -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jesse B. Carlisle" <jcarlisle@deloitte.com> wrote in message news:d20001c439...

auto fill #2
I have a spreadsheet with 300 rows, and I would like to color fill every other row. Can that be done in an automatic way of some sort? See http://cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm In article <10a1vqcbo8s1c23@corp.supernews.com>, "Mostro di Biscotti" <nospam@please.com> wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with 300 rows, and I would like to color fill every > other row. Can that be done in an automatic way of some sort? You can do it with a formula and conditional formatting. The formulas are here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm. All you have to do is ...

Auto Update Properties
Is there a way to automatically update the properties of a spreadshee when saved? (preferably without using VBA). Such that currently ther are a series of spreadsheets that I deal with that everytime I save change on, I have to go into the properties and change the versio information. Such that if a changeis made the version will auto-increment everytim it is saved. (This is on the Custom portion of the properties). Thanks, Joh -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not possible without VBA. And AFAIK you can't even change them through VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Fra...

Auto fill color change
How do I get a cell to change the color fill automatically when specific data is entered into a cell? I am trying yo build a calender for the company emeployees to fill out their vacation schedules. When they enter "V" into a cell, I would like that cell to automatically change to a dark blue fill with white text. -- Thanks Dave Sorry .... I need to expand on this thought. I figured out how to get a cell to change for one variable with conditional formatting, however I have 5 possible variables of which I would like different colors for each. Can this be done? So for ...

auto responder
is there any way to set up a message that automatically responds to incoming mail - "out of office", etc.? You have to have an Exchange server for Out-of-Office Assistant to be enabled. You could probably do something similar with an Outlook rule, but then you have to leave your machine on and checking mail the whole time. Probably just as well that you don't; any out-of-office autoresponder you set up is going to automatically reply to everybody who sends you a message, including the spammers. That's a good way to dramatically increase the amount of spam you get. -- ...

Auto Forward mail to a group of External addresses
Can someone please tell me how I create an Auto Forward to a group of external email addresses. I want to setup an auto forward on my exchange so that all mail sent to forward@mydomain.com is then forwarded to a group of email accounts such as me@hotmail.com, me@yahoo.com, user@mail.com. Can someone please tell me how I set this up on an exchange server. I know how to do it for an individual but I can't work out how I create an auto forward for a group of people. Thanks for any advice! what version Exchange? only the terminology is different...create custom recipients/contacts ...

Auto complete in Excel (Office) 2003
Is it possible to increase the *memory* of autocomplete?? I notice in the columns that excel will attempt to autocomplete if the text has been used in the last 100 or so cells (i think). What I would like is it to attempt to remember , say, 500 cells back. Is this possible?? Have I explained myself well enough? :-) Cheers Bob Check http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219730 fo possible solution -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Outlook 2003 Imap Auto Purge wish list
I hope someone at Microsoft can code in a auto purge Imap deleted email function into there next Service Pack. I can see a problem rolling this out to our employees. There going to delete messages and those messages are going to stay on the Email server until they do a Purge. I'm afraid they just won't do this. We use Imap. No auto purge means emails staying on the server which over time just takes up hard drive space and makes tape backups take longer. wayne Hi Wayne, You should send suggestions to mswish@microsoft.com as the newsgroups are not monitored for feature request...

Auto-Filter in Excel
Is there a maximum number of records allowed in Auto-Filter? The dropdown list can only display 1000 items but you can overcome that http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Charlene" <Charlene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C62AE167-2A76-4E49-8C4D-7F40CDD50BE0@microsoft.com... > Is there a maximum number of records allowed in Auto-Filter? Not to the best of my knowledge, however there is a maximum of items which will be displayed in the select window. I have gotten around this by setting up a dummy colum...

Macro
Hello: I would like a macro to review rows 7-435 and if Col F = zero, then hide that row so that only rows that contain >0 show at the completion of the macro. I can't add an auto-filter to help acheive this because I already have an auto-filter on a section that is located beneath row 435. Any ideas? thank you! Sub Hide_Zeros_Rows() Dim RngCol As Range Dim i As Range Set RngCol = Range("F7:F435") For Each i In RngCol If i.Value = 0 Then _ i.EntireRow.Hidden = True Next i End Sub Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ...

PUBLISHER 2007 "fix the auto wrap bugs"
the auto wrap in 2007 publisher needs work microsoft, I won't upgrade till I know that this is fixed ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8a04645f-9e51-4c2e-8522-e164b18ceb9f&dg=microso...

Y-Axis Auto-Scale Min Erroneously Set At Zero
Spent all morning and half the afternoon on the forums and 'net searching for this answer - hope I haven't overlooked it. I have 95 duplicate data layouts I need to chart...4 different series by month, qtr-to-date and Y-T-D. Each series is structured to contain na() if not yet populated to serve as a placeholder for the actual data as it becomes available. The data consist of index values which, by definition are positive values - the most common value being 100 which is equivalent to average. First chart I created works perfect, deriving the y-axis from the actual data. In...