Hi, I have RMS 1.3, its possible to import a transfer in of one store into
transfer out on my store?

Thanks in advance.
0
Aldo (67)
4/19/2006 5:58:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Aldo,

If you are running HQ, it does this for you, on the next connect to HQ.

--
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

"Aldo" <Aldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Hi, I have RMS 1.3, its possible to import a transfer in of one store into
transfer out on my store?

Thanks in advance.

0
spam3944 (2163)
4/19/2006 6:09:58 PM
I think so, lets say i will purchase the HQ withing 1 month, is there a way
to acomplish that task before?

Thanks

"Jeff" wrote:

> Aldo,
>
> If you are running HQ, it does this for you, on the next connect to HQ.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "Aldo" <Aldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I have RMS 1.3, its possible to import a transfer in of one store into
> transfer out on my store?
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
Aldo (67)
4/19/2006 6:18:01 PM
Aldo,

Nothing within the program and I can't think of any add-on either, other
than HQ. ;-)

Maybe Retail Realm has something with their Multi-Location add-on
www.retailrealm.us

--
*

"Jeff" wrote:

> Aldo,
>
> If you are running HQ, it does this for you, on the next connect to HQ.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "Aldo" <Aldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I have RMS 1.3, its possible to import a transfer in of one store into
> transfer out on my store?
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
spam3944 (2163)