import store 2.0 to hq failing

After upgrading store ops from 1.2 to 2.0 (no problems) we are trying to
implement hq 2.0 by bringing in the biggest store db through the hd admin.
However, it fails on an invalid column category. Any ideas?
0
pscott (7)
6/7/2007 8:40:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Event ID: 1000 --- faulting application store.exe
Scenario Exch 2003 Enterprise on Win 2k3 Standard, both native mode Sunbelt's iHateSpam Server Editio Panda Antivirus Exchange Secur Recently, we've had situations where the information store would just stop with the above error. I also get a 348: "A message could not be virus scanned..." I finally had to set the store to restart itself after a failure. But it's a hassle with all the calls from users I expect I will have to talk to Panda support about this, but I just wondered if anybody in the group had any advice before I get started on that path.. Thanks Bob Has...

Importing data

CRM Mobile 3.0 Online
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C65786.24AD5010 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable All, Dynamics CRM Mobile 3.0 is now downloadable from the microsoft site. URL: = http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3Dea5a3566-7ec8-= 4afe-bbfa-91e7210c55c4&DisplayLang=3Den Regards, --=20 Erik van Hoof CWR Mobility Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C65786.24AD5010 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Conte...

Printing Reports #2
I want to change the default font when I go to reports. My font is some kind of goofy font that I can't read. Can anyone help ...

excel 97 xml import

Find UnUsed Stored procedure
I have lots of unused SP in my DB and i'd like to delete them. I need to find them. How can I know that a Stored procedure is not used. (with the tables i look at the DMV). I thought to trace it by a DDL Trigger on the Execute sp event, but there is not such a one... Gal (Gal@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have lots of unused SP in my DB and i'd like to delete them. > I need to find them. > How can I know that a Stored procedure is not used. (with the tables i > look at the DMV). That's a not a trivial question to answer. SQL Server maintains...

Restore Exchange5.5 to other server failing
This is to do with a Disaster Recovery Plan I am putting together. I need to get the mail restored to another server but having some problems. I have created another server - not on the network - with the same details as our mail server; Win2k SP4 Domain Controller BrightStor V11 Exchange5.5 SP3 (however, the 'real' one had SP4) Same Server name Same Domain name Same Organisation Same Site I merged the tape, restore by tree, restore to same location, Agent Options for Directory and Information Store were; 'erase all data before restoring' and 'start services after re...

Importing Dynamic data

Need help with exel database #2
I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I have a pre-written letter that I want to send out to each of the names in the database. My question is if I can somehow have exel automatically create a seperate letter in Word for each Name in the database and have the correct data go into the correct fields in the pre-written letter. Is that possible? Thanks for any input. Look at Mail Merge in MS Word and your worksheet as the data source "john2004" wrote: > I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I > have a ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Activation Number #2
-----Original Message----- From: "Tom Whalen" Sent: 11/1/2003 4:27:05 PM Subject: Activation Number I recently downloaded Money 2004 and installed it with no problems. I've just installed a new hard drive and for some reason I lost the downloaded file. Someone told me that I could re-download the software for up to 5 times. Can someone email me and let me know the address for the download. thanks, Tom Whalen .. ...

Offline Address Book not updating #2
Hello, Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address >book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. > >We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. Check the Applications Log on the OAB server and make sure the OAB is being generated. There w...

Importing a CSV file

archiving emails #2
Hi, When I archive my emails, I find that attachments are also being archive with the emails. Is there a way which allows me to only archive the email and not its attachments? thanks In news:1134832411.359443.45580@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Lynn <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> typed: > Hi, > When I archive my emails, I find that attachments are also being > archive with the emails. > Is there a way which allows me to only archive the email and not its > attachments? > > thanks The attachments are part of the messages, so, no. What is it you wish to do, exactly? ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Create pivot table from 2 worksheets
How do I create 1 pivot table that draws data from 2 worksheets? -- MichaelKoh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MichaelKoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22956 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480774 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html MichaelKoh wrote: > How do I create 1 pivot ...

importing email

RMS 2.0 / Pccharge / Debit module / Ingenico 6550
Has anyone been able to get the Ingenico 6550 to work with Pccharge debit module? I'm able to do credit card transactions but I'm having trouble getting the 6550 to do debit. I did purchase the RMS debit module from Verifone and install it. The message I get when I try a debit transaction is: " PCcharge debit configuration information is missing - please configure and perform debit transaction again" I believe I've installed it correctly but from the message I must be missing something. I know that RMS supports the 6550 but I believe its only if you use the bui...

Problem with a stored procedure called from Dexterity
I’ve a trigger called from Startup procedure thus: R = Trigger_RegisterDatabase(anonymous(table SY_ResourceActivity), form POP_PO_Entry, TRIGGER_ON_DB_DELETE, script POP_Trigger_Aprueba_OC); if R<>SY_NOERR then warning "POP_Aprueba_OC"; end if; My POP_Aprueba_OC trigger is: inout anonymous table SY_ResourceActivity; local long sproc_Status; if 'User ID' of table SY_ResourceActivity = 'User ID' of globals then if 'Rule ID' of table SY_ResourceActivity = 1001 then call ICONPOP_ApruebaOC, sproc_Status, '...