I would like to

I would like to have the Sales rep printed on the receipt, how do I
accomplish this?
0
Craig1 (222)
3/14/2006 7:08:57 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Craig,

Download the Receipt - 40 column with Sales Rep from here;
http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu

You must have access to CustomerSource.
--
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

"Craig" <Craig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I would like to have the Sales rep printed on the receipt, how do I
accomplish this?

0
spam3944 (2163)

I would like to
I would like to have the Sales rep printed on the receipt, how do I accomplish this? Craig, Download the Receipt - 40 column with Sales Rep from here; http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu You must have access to CustomerSource. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ********** &qu...

Missing import filter for Word! Like "WordPerfect 5.1 (UNIX)" ...
I'm missing much import filter on Office-Mac (specially WordPerfect 5.1 UNIX for Word.mac). Office 95/97/2000/XP for windows have much more useful import filter. Why all this filter are missing in Office.mac????? Or are all them included in an additional package????? Hi Dieter, This question has been answered over and over again in the Macintosh Word newsgroup. Take a gander in that newsgroup for your answer. Office does not ship with a converter because a converter has not been built that does a good job with converting. Details are here: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/General/WordP...

Making Excel act like a database.
I need some help on a common problem in our company. We have several clients that we have agreed to do some Excel 2003 spreadsheets for. The spreadsheets analyze our performance for them. These spreadsheets follow a very specific formatting that the clients have gotten use to and are unwilling to change. When we have to update the spreadsheets once a month, it can take all day to do the updating for each client because we are currently using copy and paste to get the data in the right cells. I'll explain more in a second, but what I am hoping to find out from this posting is alternate...

COMBINING CELLS WITH LIKE DATA
I HAVE A SPREADSHEET TO TRACK INTERNAL MACHINING SCRAP SIMILAR TO THE ONE BELOW. I AM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO INSTANTANIOUSLY COMBINE ALL THE TOTALS FOR CUSTOMER A OR PART 13112 OR MACHINE B9 ON ANOTHER SPREADSHEET IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A WAY TO DO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS. DATE CUSTOMER PART MACH # QTY TOTAL 8/9/2004 A 111 B9 2 13.46 8/9/2004 S 123 B9 4 26.92 6/4/2004 S 123 C14 5 31.95 6/1/2004 M 2131 C14 12 29.88 7/22/2004 B 13123 C3 1 0.75 7/5/2004 A 12312 C4 1 0.75 7/5/2004 ...

My Headers are Spam Like
I have an Exchange 5.5 server on NT domain, the headers on messages say: received from <machine name>.<domain name> which is SERVERA.COMPANYB, and some sites are rejecting our mail as spam. I think it's a dns problem because SERVERA.COMPANYB doesn't resolve to anything. Is there any way I can get a .COM into that header? dlw wrote: > I have an Exchange 5.5 server on NT domain, the headers on messages > say: received from <machine name>.<domain name> which is > SERVERA.COMPANYB, and some sites are rejecting our mail as spam. > I think it's a...

Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear in Outlook Express?
Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear in Outlook Express, where they appear underneath the message body? Alternatively, can I "preview" them, rather than having to start up my image editing program just to see them? Thanks. No you can't view them inline. Have you tried changing the default program for opening images to your preview program so that it starts up automatically when you double click on an image attachment? "tasbill" <bill_griffin1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:02c501c393c4$d8bc5480$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can I view ima...

Send Brochure Electronically like It appear as if in print
I am re-posting this because someone replied to send as an attachment, but that doesn't have it appear as a 3 page panel brochure- does someone know how to do this (see below) I want to save my brochure so that it is not just 2 pages but looks like a 3 panel brochure that I would print -but I want to include it in an email and have it look like a 3 panel brochure is that possible. I was having trouble publishing to web-put I don't want to publish to a web page, just have someone who I want look at this brochure in electronic form but look at it as it would be if they received it if I...

Access 2007 LIKE Expression
I am converting an Oracle database to Access. When recreating my queries I cannot figure out the syntax for the LIKE expression. Oracle: SELECT ORDNUM, CUST_LNAME, SALE_DATE FROM ORDERS WHERE UPDATED_BY LIKE '%APRIL%'; Access: SELECT orders.ORDNUM, orders.CUST_LNAME, orders.SALE_DATE FROM orders WHERE (((orders.UPDATED_BY) like "% APRIL %")); I have hacked the syntax in every way I can think of using information from various posts on this web site but it always returns zero rows. No errors, but no data either. I have verified the data is in the table. Microsoft ...

Netfolders-like capabilities and Outlook 2003
I know Netfolders has been discontinued in Outlook 2003, but is it discontinued or just hidden? That is, not part of the default installation. And can it be installed if you just look for it? B/c for all of its hassles, my wife and I use NetFolders as part of our business, and it works 99% of the time. Perhaps every 3 years or so we have to set the folders up for sharing again. We've been using NetFolders since 2000, and it's crapped out only once. But if anyone has found a good solution that's not too expensive (under $100) I would be glad to hear about it. -- ----------------...

Comcast Doesn't like Outlook; likes Outlook Express
About once a month, I can't get mail through Outlook XP, even though the pop3 and smtp servers are up. I call support, they tell me they don't support Outlook, just Outlook Express. Sure enough, I set it up, and OE works fine when O won't. What is the internal difference that makes this so? I'm having to use OE as I can't afford to lose email. Thanks, Britt Dickson My Outlook (versions from 2000 through 2007) work fine with Comcast. = Tell us what is different between account settings in OE and Outlook - = we can't look over your shoulder. --=81 Milly Staples...

IMPLEMENT_SERIAL_T and the like
Hi, I want to implement a template class and use IMPLEMENT_SERIAL_T2 but it throws a whole lot of compile errors. Anybody succeeded using any of these macros intended for template classes? TIA, Stefan ...

Using 'LIKE' with XML Data
I keep some notes in a small XML data file and would like to be able to search them. I am building a filter string: filterString = string.Format("{0} '%{1}%'", "SELECT * FROM " + m_TableName + " WHERE FileName LIKE ", searchString); When testing this produces: "SELECT * FROM tblFileNotes WHERE FileName LIKE '%nero%'" When I then call: DataRow[] foundRows = dtTemp.Select(filterString); I get the error: Missing operand after 'tblFileNotes' operator. The table name is correct as is the field name and the same query works...

Would like to hire a proficient receipt formatter to do my receipt
We would like to hire someone to custom do s few large format PO and Sales Receipts. I am a retailer and not an xml programmer! i have a store logo that includes our store information, and we would like to use our 'colors' instead of the standard yellow. If you are interested in a bit of piecework and know RMS, please let me know how to contact you. Hi Jessica, You can contact our office either by the phone number or URL below. Have a great day! -- Mobitech Lady Amy Luby Mobitech 402.330.0707 www.mobitechonline.com "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@...

Editing Source Code in Outlook like in Outlook Express?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C4E282.61C801E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In Express I've authored an email for my company to email to our = customers. I can edit the source code directly. Can I open an Express = email in Outlook and put my code into it? I haven't found the way to = view and edit source like in Express. Can anyone tell me what I'm overlooking? Thanks, Gary ------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C4E282.61C801E0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windo...

I would like to:
I am using Excel 2007. I have a table that I would like to move to another location on my sheet. From that table, a graph is created. I have selected all the rows and columns in that table,control-c and I have clicked on the cell where I want to move the table and a control-v and the table has been moved. But the graph has only a few lines on it. Can a table be moved to another location on a sheet without re-working the graph? Thanks Hi, Are you trying to chart the range you are copying with a chart that already referenced the orginal range? If so maybe you should use Ctrl+X rather ...

Pivot-Like Query for Christmas?
SQL Server 2000. I have the following table and need to turn it into something "flatter". Gurus, can you help me come up with any SQL 2000-compliant TSQL that can make this happen? I have this: CREATE TABLE #Pairs ( RowId Integer, ItemKey VARCHAR(50), ItemValue VARCHAR(50), ItemType VARCHAR(50), ItemDesc VARCHAR(50) ); INSERT INTO #Pairs VALUES(1,'Height','84','Int','Height of the Door'); INSERT INTO #Pairs VALUES(2,'Width','40','Int','Widtrh of the door.'); INSERT INTO ...

Using LIKE
Hi. I am trying to trigger a msgbox when the Country is blank (here, this means US) and the zipcode is less than 5 digits, but I'm not sure how to work with "Like" correctly- the code is not triggered. I'd appreciate your insight. Thanks. Case 4 '5-Digit US StrZip code If (strZip Like "#" Or strZip Like "##" Or strZip Like "###" Or strZip Like "####") And IsNull(Country) Then MsgBox "'" & strZip & "' is not a valid 5-digit US Zip code." Me.PostalCode1.Value = Null ...

Patches I'd like to see for Outlook 2003.
1 Search results with logical fields. If I search through my SENT items for the word "status report" (or any other term) it should display the sent TO field. It always displays the from field - it is my sent items I'm searching so guess what, they are always from me! I can add the field after the search but it would make sense for it always to display the TO field. 2 The ability to open more than one outlook profile simultaneously. 3 Block domain for junk mail. Not sure why I can add an entire domain to a safelist but not block an entire domain - seems odd or if it exi...

Using "Like" expression in Parameter Query (Query Tool)
I am trying to use the "Like" expression in a Parameter Query. The correct syntax for this in MS Access is ' Like [user input] & "*" ' When I use this structure in MS Query however (substituting '%' as the wildcard), I get the error message "too few parameters" As usual, the online help isn't much I would be most grateful if someone could provide some assistance here Many Thank Dear Tom I don't know if this will work at all, but I do know that MS query uses single quote marks rather than double - So you may want to revise your sta...

Combine to like variables in PivotTable
I have a Pivottable That I would like to have use two catagories tha are basically the same thing. They are Company Name and Stock Symbo however when i add both to the PivotTable it causes both of them t show there data which is consequentially the same thing. What I woul like to do is display both but only display 1 set of data for the bot of them. Is there anyway of doing this? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks Shaw -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you put Company Name and Stock Symbol in the Row area, you should only see one row or data for each company. You ca...

Is there a way to make reminders "pop up" like email notices?
I'm running Office 2007 Pro on Win XP Pro. When an email arrives, I hear a tone and a little window appears in the lower right-hand corner of the screen showing the name of the sender. It remains visible for a few seconds and then fades away. It does not take over the focus or affect the active task in any way. This is an exscellent implementation. Is there any way to get the task reminders to pop up in the same way? As it is, they take over the focus and screw up the active task. \"Square Peg" <SquarePeg@Round.Hole> wrote in message news:9rc1c4h1m5kadqfiego6rl5cqlgqev...

Third party product that's like Activity Tracking
Hello! Does anyone know of a third party product that works like Activity Tracking? We want to record activities in GP (posting, modifications to transactions, etc). Thanks!!! Rockton's Auditor comes to mind: http://rocktonsoftware.com/products.aspx?p=1 Though I haven't tried this one, I've had good experience with their other products. "Marisol" wrote: > Hello! > > Does anyone know of a third party product that works like Activity Tracking? > We want to record activities in GP (posting, modifications to transactions, > etc). Thanks!!! Mari...

A field on a query has a value in it I'd like to use to create tot
Cost: Proceeds: G/L St G/L LT 30,000 31,000 $1,000 25,100 24,095 ($905) 4,000 5,000 $500 $500 In the G/L St & G/L Lt field, I would like to pull out the cost/proceeds values to create a field that I can run a cost or proceed total on. I have done an IIf function that works in pulling out the values but in the report footer when I try to sum the data, it doesn't work. FYI: The iif function is this: Iif([g/l s...

Like and IS NULL in WHERE
This is my where clause: WHERE qry_Preferred_ADD.A_City LIKE " & "'*" & Me.txt_City & "*'" & " AND tbl_Person.P_PersonType_k='O' AND " & strWhereSector >From an unbound form a user can enter part of a text string in txt_City like "saint" that will return "Saint Paul", "Saint Louis" etc. If they enter a city, all rows that have a city are returned. If they do not enter a city all rows with any city are returned. That's okay. The problem is when no city is entered in txt_City. I want ...

How to make a custom grid work like a CRM grid
Hey, I'm looking for some guidance from the web gurus. I've built a simple custom tab that shows a grid list of all of the products the account owns. Works fine, such as it is. This is just my second web service/app of any kind, so I know these may be simple questions, but there are many things that I'd like to do that I haven't stumbled across a solution for yet. Such as: 1) How can I make the columns sortable when you click on them? 2) How could I capture the double-click event, so that I could, for example, open that contractdetail record? 3) I'd like to im...