Hq sync errors WS101

I installed a new hq installation on the first store and it synced fine, but
when I sync the second store I get a error on processing the Work sheet  101:
 <<CstateMachine::ExecuteState>> Error -2147024770:Automation error The
Specified module could not be found (unhandled error, State = 9
They are running Nitrosell and New West Tech Mobile Suite add-ins which
could be causing the sync errors.  Any Ideas?
Thanks
Dave

0
DCR (67)
6/22/2009 5:17:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Error message #2
Hi We have created a custom attribute and inserted it on the Account Form. This field is a text box with a 4000 character limit. We have a specific account that when we add more than +-50 characters and try to save we receive an error message stating that 'A record with these values already exists. A duplicate record cannot be created. Select one or more unique values or try again.' No sub accounts are associated with this entity and this only occurs with a specific account. Any ideas as to what could be the cause of the problem. Thanks ...

Help: What would cause this error message?
I have some file operation in my code, and i put an check an the end of code, then end up with: nErr = GetLastError(); //return nErr =183; Here is the system explain: // MessageId: ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS // // MessageText: // // Cannot create a file when that file already exists. // // #define ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS 183 But i could not find anything that cause this error after hours examination. Can anyone have this kind of experience show me some hints? Thank! We'd have to see some code leading to this to really help... what call is generating this error? -- Adam Clauss cabad...

RMS HQ Paid Out Report
is there a Paid Out report for Headquarters? I tried to use the one posted here a while back but it doubled each transaction. what went wrong? Thanks in advance ...

Allowing my phone to sync with Outlook 2002
I sync my contacts with my phone on a regular basis. Is there a way to permanently permit my phone to sync without the dreaded "A program is trying to access your outlook data" popping up every time? TIA Check with the manufacturers of your phone sync software to see if they have an updated version that gets around Outlook's security prompts. Also read the following: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message...

What does this error message mean?
Hello, I gave my old computer to some novice friends, with Outlook Express on it. When trying to send/receive from Outlook Express I get the following dialog: WNetGetUser Returned and Outlook Express can't connect to the ISP. However, by using the Internet icon first and being already connected, Outlook Express sends and receives messages OK. I have checked the account settings I entered but I'm stuck as to why Outlook Express can't actually connect to the ISP itself. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Ex...

OL 2010 sync error 4202 and news folders
getting mutiple error 4292 sync errors and the News Feed folders are mutiplying. It has gotten as high as 20 news feed folders. I delete them locally and online - they just come back! I am not subscribed to any RSS feeds. Any ideas would be appreciated. apologies - meant 4202 sync error "jim" wrote: > getting mutiple error 4292 sync errors and the News Feed folders are > mutiplying. It has gotten as high as 20 news feed folders. I delete them > locally and online - they just come back! > I am not subscribed to any RSS feeds. > Any ideas would be app...

Paint error
I have a friend running XP that gets a paint error "Paint has encountered an error and needs to close" Where, in the event viewer, might she find more detail on this error? -- Frank C Dell Inspiron 530S Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1 Dell studio laptop Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1 HP Photosmart D7260 "Frank C" wrote: > I have a friend running XP that gets a paint error "Paint has encountered an > error and needs to close" > Where, in the event viewer, might she find more detail on this error? > > -- > Frank C > ...

Rebuild HQ Item Data
I currently messed up with the HQ database. Since I still have an optimized database on my store, I would like to know if it is possible to import item and sales data into my "NEW HQ". I tried to sync it to the "NEW HQ" but RMS would not permit me because the store database is "flagged" to the "OLD HQ" Thanks ...

Shop Cost different from HQ Cost
We are using MS RMS at 14 stores and have an HQ database where item details are maintained. We use the Cost Update Worksheet to update item costs at the stores. The worksheet is reported as having processed successfully. However half the stores are showing the old cost and half showing the new cost (as reported in the ITEMDYNAMIC table through the "snapshot"). What might cause different stores to have different costs? (The item ID's are all okay so there appears to be no database integrity issue) Thanks in advance, Dave Dave, The first thing I do anymore when having issues...

System Settings Error.Window does not open.
Hello, fresh install of CRM 3.0.The user logged in has all privileges assigned.Everytime I select system settings I receive "error"contact system administrator.All other options are fine. Any ideas what may be causing this? Thanks in Advance. You may want to try whether your reporting area work well. If not, you may have configuration issues. Please check on KB http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;909588 to see if you have configuration issues. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Tex" wrote: ...

error ntbackup windows 2003, exchange 2003
Hello, Windows 2003 enterprise cluster sp2 exchange 2003 enterprise sp2 All updates. I use windows 2003 ntbackup and displays the following error: Backup Status Operation: Backup Active backup destination: File Media name: "P6_FULL3.bkf created 02/01/2010 at 2:57" Volume shadow copy creation: Attempt 1. Backup of "PIMPROD6\Microsoft Information Store\Third Storage Group" Backup set #1 on media #1 Backup description: "P6_FULL3" Media name: "P6_FULL3.bkf created 02/01/2010 at 2:57" Backup Type: Normal Backup started on 02/01/20...

Reports in HQ
Does any one have a copy of the Sales>Department Costs/Sales for HQ as the installation does not have it? I have this report in the reports folder but When I go into HQ Manager into the reports > Sales > Department Cost/Sales it comes up with the qrp does not exist. "Jeff" wrote: > Kirsten, > > Not sure what you are talking about. The report is on both the 1.2 and 1.3 > CD's that I have. Look in the; > > \HQ\program files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Headquarters\Reports > folder > > Anyway the 1.3 version is attached. > ...

DCOM ERROR
DCOM got error "Overlapped I/O operation is in progress. " and was unable to logon RECORD\IUSR_MAIL in order to run the server: {3D14228D-FBE1-11D0-995D-00C04FD919C1} What I DO? ...

Sync to Iphone
Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / ipod touch. Do you recommend it? "les" <lester12345@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / > ipod touch. Do you recommend it? The world would be a better place if Microsoft and Apple just got along. In article <f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30 @z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, lester12345@gmail.com says... > > Anyone know of any apps that...

Outlook Errors #6
Hello everyone, this is a first time basis up here for me. I saw on some other questions that I was having that people pretty had the same problems and have used some of their suggestions and most of them worked, so I thought I would join. At my work, we are trying to use Outlook 97. We have several users on this computer and when I am logged in as Administrator, everything works like it is supposed to. When I log in as a user, say John Doe and try to open Outlook, it gives me the following error : "Unable to open your default mail folders. File access is denied. You do not have the p...

Sales by Batch Report for HQ
Does anyone know of a report that will show sales by batch for HQ? I have a report that works at Store Operations but not HQ. If you know how, use Excel to do a SQL query on the BATCH table in HQ. Or just do it in HQ Administrator. Query: Select * From Batch You will get a wealth of data. Warning - you have to sum the Returns and Sales columns to get actual sales. To get just what you want, you could do: Select BatchNumber, ClosingTime, StoreID, Sales + Returns AS 'Total Sales' from Batch "Jon" <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62982A...

problems with HQ connections
Hi . I am starting to have some problems in one of my clients. They have a location that run 18 stores running HQ r 1.2. Suddenly for some odd reason everytime the stores connect, create an incredible amount of connections (sometimes reaching 200 connections process) giving a hige degradation of performance. Does somebody know something about this?..... Thks in advance for your help Rodrigo ...

Email Distibution Group PErmission error
I created a Email Distribution Groupas an admin and I made my user account the manager and check thebox that gave me permission to update membership. When I go to update the membership inside of the GAL, I get the follwoing error: Changed to the Distribution list membership could not be saved. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. What did I miss? Is there anything more to changing the manager and allowing updates that I need to do. I've had problems with this, too...give your account the "write" right on the Security tab of t...

RSS error
I keep getting a script error (run or not run?) when I click on RSS Feeds. Does anyone else see this or know what it means? I don't have any feeds set up in Outlook yet. -- Michael Windows 7 RC IE 8 Windows Live Mail 2009 (latest) Office 2007 (latest) It may be an error coming from the RSS home page. I think it's a page on MS's site, mostly harmless. "MHL" <booyakasha at mac dot com> wrote in message news:A91BBA2C-32E4-4243-A978-F9C559E44EEE@microsoft.com... > I keep getting a script error (run or not run?) when I click on RSS Feeds. > Does anyone e...

HQ: New customers not being added to HQ with WS401
Recently created customers at all four of my stores have not been transmitted to HQ since Saturday. The 'missing' customers have no HQID in the Store Ops database (of course). I have tried making a change and clicking OK to change the LastUpdated value in hopes of having the data go to HQ with the next WS401. So far, no luck. WS410s have been running normally and HQ Manager shows all WS401s as being completed successfully. Ideas? Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail Are the customers set as Global customers ? Mihir Diviasoft, Inc www.diviasoft.com "Terrible Tom" <...

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80048820 for several days
Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (my account name)account. Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to Windows Live ID at this time. Please try again later. Server Error: 0x80048820 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80048820 -- Lonewolf_8417 This is similar to what I get on every msn or hotmail or windows live I try to access. Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com Suggestions: Go to live.­com Try reloading: sn136w.­snt136.­mail.­live.­...

FileSystemWatcher and syncing database with changes
I’m creating an application (just started) with a front end (GUI) and backend (database). The database will be populated with file related data populated from the FileSystemWatcher. I want to discuss the database design and how it relates to the files and their paths and how information is obtained via FileSystemWatcher. Since folders usually contain multiple files, I thought it would be a good idea to have a file table and a folder table. Since file names (without path) may not be unique, I thought using an integer as a primary key would work well especially if the file ge...

Entourage/Exchange Sync Issue
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Yesterday I stopped receiving incoming mail on my laptop using Entourage 2008 and Exchange 2003. On my desktop (iMac) everything was working fine, and on OWA. I restarted Entourage and the machine a few times without success. <br><br>Overnight I rebuilt the Main Identity Database and this morning everything worked perfectly. However, when I went to my iMac it indicated that my Database on that machine was now corrupt. My Assistant, who is using Windows and Outlook told me that...

Weird office 2003 errors, freezes up garbled screen.
Hey there, I have a co-worker that is experiencing some issues with her office 2003. Every so often, out of nowhere, she could be doing anything, working on a word document, or working in power point (those are the two programs the freeze happens most) the computer freezes. She does nothing to trigger this, and after it freezes the screen displays this junk: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8636/capfreeze009.jpg Any help is appreciated. I checked the event viewer, nothing there, when the computer freezes it goes completely unresponsive and I cannot do anything without re...

Where is the News Error Log?
I received the following error message while posting something to a Microsoft news group: "Your message was successfully posted. However, Windows Mail was unable to contact the community server, so rating, category, and other community information was not included with the message. See the News error log for details. Subject 'How To Resend A News Group Message?', Account: 'Microsoft Communities', Server: 'msnews.microsoft.com', Protocol: , Port: 80, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 200, Error Number: 0x8007000D" How do I access the "News error log&q...