HQ Item Import Utility

Hi,

I am looking for import script or utility to import items for supplier
into Rms HQ 2.0

Thanks

Declan
0
info784 (4)
8/7/2008 12:00:54 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

in case you want to Import it from Store DB try thihs: in the HQ admin.,
Database, Imort Store Operation Data.
else, please send me exactly what do want ? you want to import it from tzt
file, apart from other Databse...
issamfe@hotmail.com

"Deck" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for import script or utility to import items for supplier
> into Rms HQ 2.0
>
> Thanks
>
> Declan

0
ISSAM (29)
8/8/2008 9:15:01 PM
Hi,
We do have HQ item import utility (works with SO as well)
You can view details at
www.retail-pos.com
Addons page.
Regards
Ian McLean
RMS

"Deck" <info@cwsupply.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for import script or utility to import items for supplier
> into Rms HQ 2.0
>
> Thanks
>
> Declan

0
IanM

Restart OL2003 to see Sent Items
Sometimes, but not always, the emails I send don't appear in Sent Items immediately. Usually, they go into Outbox for a second or two then they're in the Sent Items folder. Sometimes though, they go into the Outbox for a second or two, then they disappear completely. I'm left wondering if they've been sent or not. When I have this condition, every email does this. My Sent Items remains empty. If I close Outlook and then reopen it, there they all are - all the emails that should have been visible earlier. I know they're all being sent properly - they arrive at their recipien...

Number of items listed in Name Box
Hi All, Does anybody know how you can increase the number of items that show in the drop down Name Box Field. Currently there are 7, but I am sure I have had it set up with more in the past. Thank you for any suggestions. K. I haven't seen a way to increase the number of items displayed at a given time in the name box drop down. It was increased to 30 from 7 in Excel 2003. -- Jim <vega953@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c29c587a-c78a-4885-81ba-5007e8f24557@v17g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... | Hi All, | Does anybody know how you can increase the number of items that show | in the...

Task list showing Calendar items
Has anyone ever seen the task list show calendar entries? If so, is it a setting you can turn off? Thanks ...

Help creating items
I need to create these items: Luggage Set : They come 1 small- 1 medium- 1 large on every set. I need to order set and sell either sets or pieces. I tried setting the set as a parent and the pieces as childs but I am having problem with the inventory. When I order a set the qty for small-medium-large should increase 1 for each one, when I sell a set, qty for small-medium-large should decrease 1 for each one If I sell a medium luggage the qty for that piece should decrease, not the qty for the set. I do not need to reorder by piece, only by sets. Can somebody help me on this matter?? Fab...

importing Outlook Express messages to Outlook 2003
In Outlook Express the displayed Sent and Received date for messages sent out have the same date. The import function in Outlook 2003 to import Outlook Express messages changes the Received Date to the date/time of the import. Is there a way to retain the Sent Date as the Received Date or is there a way to convert the Received Date of a sent e-mail to be the same as the e-mail's Sent Date. Regards, Rannoch "rannoch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:016c01c42631$4e3d7500$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > In Outlook Express the displayed Sent and ...

importing multiple text files into the same worksheet
Hello, I would like to run a macro which will firstly open a file selection box (like the one that appears afte [file], [open]), let me choose a number of files, then each one would be appended to the same worksheet. The files are text and delimited by a space. The standard import wizards does well, but there are tons of files I need to import. Any help would be much appreciated. Regards, Mike I recorded a macro and tweaked it just a bit to ask for multiple files (click on the first and ctrl-click on subsequent). It looks like this when I'm done. Option Explicit Sub testme() ...

important dates in deluxe 2006
i use important dates in advisor fyi for important dates like aniversaries, b-days etc. i have an important date set for aug. 29, 2005 it was up for a day or two now its gone and advisor fyi states there are no important dates for this month. i thought it would atleast stay up until the specified date? ...

RMS HQ Paid Out Report
is there a Paid Out report for Headquarters? I tried to use the one posted here a while back but it doubled each transaction. what went wrong? Thanks in advance ...

My Inbox messages have gone to my sent items
Suddenly without warning all my inbox messages from one account only (of 2) have automatically relocated to my sent items folder. This happened without shutting down, it did this when i left my PC for 30 minutes. I thought they were all deleted until I saw them in my sent items - which now has mail sent to ME! I have not adjusted any settings etc - not intentionally anyway, I am using Outlook from Office 07 with Vista ...

Inactive Items #3
I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago. Now I have started to sell the item again. How can I reactivate the item. It is the exact item so I don't want to creat new item lookup. HI Hayk, Yes you can use the same item, because it has pricing and everything no need to create the new item, just go on this item and make deselect the "item is inactive" and start selling this item, make sure that "Block the sales of this item" is also uncheck. "Hayk Market" wrote: > I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago. N...

how to remove all selected items from CListCtrl
Hi what is wrong with following code: POSITION pos = m_wndList.GetFirtsSelectedItem(); if (NULL == pos) return; int selected_item; while(pos) { selected_item = m_wndList.GetNextSelectedItem(pos); m_wndList.DeleteItem(selected_item); } no all selected items are removed:( how to solve this problem. Regards, Robert In article <#TOnnofpEHA.1712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "RobertK" <sftech@interia.pl> wrote: > what is wrong with following code: > > POSITION pos = m_wndList.GetFirtsSelectedItem(); > > if (NULL == pos) > return; > &...

Rebuild HQ Item Data
I currently messed up with the HQ database. Since I still have an optimized database on my store, I would like to know if it is possible to import item and sales data into my "NEW HQ". I tried to sync it to the "NEW HQ" but RMS would not permit me because the store database is "flagged" to the "OLD HQ" Thanks ...

can't open outlook email. popup message. item not downloaded
I have other email accounts that open. one account says. this is a message header only. full item not downloaded -- PYYP* In news:D66320F4-29A1-4AA8-8436-7079BD5CCD31@microsoft.com, old boy <oldboy@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have other email accounts that open. one account says. this is a > message header only. full item not downloaded Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent detai...

Exchagne 5.5 CSV Import null?
Is there any way to use the CSV import tool to import a null value for fields that I would like to clean up from the exchange database? use ~DEL From MSDN: You can delete attributes from objects. To do this, specify the object class, the name of the object, and use the string ~DEL in the column specified for the attribute. This should not be in quotation marks. If in quotation marks, the value will be taken literally, and the string "~DEL" will be put into that attribute. For example, the following lines appear in an import file. The first line is the header line. The second li...

Importing web objects (?)
Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the Google Finance charts to show up in excel. Google provides a link, but I can't see an easy way to implement this. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Nelson On Jan 24, 9:28=A0am, Nelson <bni...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel > (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the > Google Finance charts to show up in excel. > > Google provides a link, ...

Shop Cost different from HQ Cost
We are using MS RMS at 14 stores and have an HQ database where item details are maintained. We use the Cost Update Worksheet to update item costs at the stores. The worksheet is reported as having processed successfully. However half the stores are showing the old cost and half showing the new cost (as reported in the ITEMDYNAMIC table through the "snapshot"). What might cause different stores to have different costs? (The item ID's are all okay so there appears to be no database integrity issue) Thanks in advance, Dave Dave, The first thing I do anymore when having issues...

Recurring Meetings Imported from Domino
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C583A2.DFFFC8B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Background: Users were migrated from Domino R5 to Exchange 2003 SP1. Problem: When users cancel a recurring meeting that was created in = Domino and imported into Exchange each listed attendee receives multiple = copies of the cancellation, somewhere in the neighborhood of 180 copies. = This behavior is limited to meetings that were imported from Domino. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why th...

Reports in HQ
Does any one have a copy of the Sales>Department Costs/Sales for HQ as the installation does not have it? I have this report in the reports folder but When I go into HQ Manager into the reports > Sales > Department Cost/Sales it comes up with the qrp does not exist. "Jeff" wrote: > Kirsten, > > Not sure what you are talking about. The report is on both the 1.2 and 1.3 > CD's that I have. Look in the; > > \HQ\program files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Headquarters\Reports > folder > > Anyway the 1.3 version is attached. > ...

Gray items in menus?
I want to gray the disbled menu items in my menu. I can successfully disable them with UPDATE_COMMAND_UI, and I was hoping to gray them out as well. Any suggestions on how I might do this? I thought when you disable a menu item it is also drawn in gray automatically!? AliR. "Mkennedy1102" <Mkennedy1102@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED39332-5C2F-431B-BE26-F5F40EDEF1FF@microsoft.com... > I want to gray the disbled menu items in my menu. I can successfully disable > them with UPDATE_COMMAND_UI, and I was hoping to gray them out as well. Any > ...

import .pst file
Hello, I just had to reinstall Outlook and am having trouble reconfiguring my system. On the properties menu I have my email account configured. I can send a test message OK. When I try to add a .pst file an error message appears that says "this file is not compatible with this version of the Personal Folders information service. Please contact your administrator." What does this mean? Just yesterday I had this .pst running on my Outlook. Some glitch occured and Outlook would not open properly--so i uninstalled and reinstalled. As I recall, I was using Outlook 2003. Th...

Countif unique item with multiple criteria
Hi, How do I use the Count if or sumproduct formula to count cells with unique items. The database is organised as follows Product Year Segment Customer Amt A 2005 F XA A 2005 F XB A 2005 F XA A 2005 F XC A 2005 G XA A 2006 F B 2005 F B 2005 G B 2006 G B 2006 G Now if I want to count the number of Unique customers in Product A, for Year 2005, in Segment F, how is the countif or subproduct formula...

Item inventory problem
Please help... I have a problem on RMS 1.3.1010 item inventory,Items for purchase orders that are comitted in stock are cancelled by RMS With Type HQ Adjustment. It appears in the item movement history in type ='HQ Adjustment'.Items received from PO are added to inventory But next entry says Hq adj and items added throu a work order are taken off the stock....We have just updated the HQ licence to 5 and changed the doongle. Doongle has changed the software ver fro, 1.3.1010 to 1.3.000 on HQ,So i had to update to ver to 1.3.1010 Updated the items quanties by W0 501, WO 190...

parsing and importing a text file with records through a VBA macro
Hi all, I'm really stuck in a problem in parsing and importing a text file into an Excel sheet with a VBA macro. I strongly need to do it by a VBA macro in order to postprocess the resulting data through Excel. I searched a lot into the network and I found something useful but I can't achieve the final solution actually. Can you help me please? Your help is really appreciated. My text file is containing several records formatted like this: REC1_FIELD1 REC1_FIELD2 REC1_FIELD3 REC1_FIELD4 REC1_FIELD5 REC1_FIELD6 REC2_FIELD1 REC2_FIELD2 REC2_FIELD3 REC2_FIELD4 R...

How to mark to do items "done"
I have my to do items from many sections put on one page using tag summary. When I complete an item, I want to mark it as done, but not erase it. When I get several done, I want to update the list and not show the done items, but not erase them from the old list. (When my to do list was in Word, I would just strike thru the item, clearly it is done, but still legible. Then I could save the old list and delete the strike thru items to create the new list.) I want to save my old to do lists so I can look back to see that I did do the item. What version of OneNote are you usi...

Can receive mail but sent items show being sent but never make it.
Need some help please. I have spent the better part of three days with comcast trying to get my mail to work correctly and still it will not work. I have been running along for years with no problem and then three days ago I realize my mail I was sending out was not making it to the attended peeps. No error messages and the messages show being sent in the sent box. I even tried to send them to myself with no luck. I even went on the comcast sight and tried to send mail and no go. Comcast says there is nothing wrong and its my wireless...nope I unhooked it and still nothing. I have...