HQ item code store qty info missing

I attempted producing a transfer worksheet from HQ and couldn't transfer a
number of items as I received a message "Unable to transfer this item". I
checked the item properties and saw there was no information displaying in
the store quantity tab. I did an item movement report and it showed activity
at 3 stores but again the store tab page is blank. I reindexed the files
which didn't help. Can someone give me an idea as to what caused this and how
is it fixed?
Thanks
--
John G at the Tradewinds Shops
0

Task list showing Calendar items
Has anyone ever seen the task list show calendar entries? If so, is it a setting you can turn off? Thanks ...

Code Question
When typing code in an Event Procedure, I have a long line of text where I can't see all the code on my screen. I see examples where others type an underscore "_" and word wrap to the next line. When I enter this character and go to next line, I get an unexpected error message and all turns red. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help That's actually a space, followed by the underscore... " _" So, if you have this: x = Right( _ "SomeString", _ 4 _ ) it should work, but this wouldn't... x = Right(_ "...

Number of items listed in Name Box
Hi All, Does anybody know how you can increase the number of items that show in the drop down Name Box Field. Currently there are 7, but I am sure I have had it set up with more in the past. Thank you for any suggestions. K. I haven't seen a way to increase the number of items displayed at a given time in the name box drop down. It was increased to 30 from 7 in Excel 2003. -- Jim <vega953@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c29c587a-c78a-4885-81ba-5007e8f24557@v17g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... | Hi All, | Does anybody know how you can increase the number of items that show | in the...

Restart OL2003 to see Sent Items
Sometimes, but not always, the emails I send don't appear in Sent Items immediately. Usually, they go into Outbox for a second or two then they're in the Sent Items folder. Sometimes though, they go into the Outbox for a second or two, then they disappear completely. I'm left wondering if they've been sent or not. When I have this condition, every email does this. My Sent Items remains empty. If I close Outlook and then reopen it, there they all are - all the emails that should have been visible earlier. I know they're all being sent properly - they arrive at their recipien...

Help creating items
I need to create these items: Luggage Set : They come 1 small- 1 medium- 1 large on every set. I need to order set and sell either sets or pieces. I tried setting the set as a parent and the pieces as childs but I am having problem with the inventory. When I order a set the qty for small-medium-large should increase 1 for each one, when I sell a set, qty for small-medium-large should decrease 1 for each one If I sell a medium luggage the qty for that piece should decrease, not the qty for the set. I do not need to reorder by piece, only by sets. Can somebody help me on this matter?? Fab...

RMS HQ Paid Out Report
is there a Paid Out report for Headquarters? I tried to use the one posted here a while back but it doubled each transaction. what went wrong? Thanks in advance ...

My Inbox messages have gone to my sent items
Suddenly without warning all my inbox messages from one account only (of 2) have automatically relocated to my sent items folder. This happened without shutting down, it did this when i left my PC for 30 minutes. I thought they were all deleted until I saw them in my sent items - which now has mail sent to ME! I have not adjusted any settings etc - not intentionally anyway, I am using Outlook from Office 07 with Vista ...

Inactive Items #3
I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago. Now I have started to sell the item again. How can I reactivate the item. It is the exact item so I don't want to creat new item lookup. HI Hayk, Yes you can use the same item, because it has pricing and everything no need to create the new item, just go on this item and make deselect the "item is inactive" and start selling this item, make sure that "Block the sales of this item" is also uncheck. "Hayk Market" wrote: > I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago. N...

how to remove all selected items from CListCtrl
Hi what is wrong with following code: POSITION pos = m_wndList.GetFirtsSelectedItem(); if (NULL == pos) return; int selected_item; while(pos) { selected_item = m_wndList.GetNextSelectedItem(pos); m_wndList.DeleteItem(selected_item); } no all selected items are removed:( how to solve this problem. Regards, Robert In article <#TOnnofpEHA.1712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "RobertK" <sftech@interia.pl> wrote: > what is wrong with following code: > > POSITION pos = m_wndList.GetFirtsSelectedItem(); > > if (NULL == pos) > return; > &...

Copying a set of info from a different sheets
Hi, please help I really need your help. I am trying to copy a set of info from eg. sheet2 to sheet1. The problem is, I have to create a drop down list in sheet1 to brin the infor from other sheets to sheet . However, I manage to create the drop down list usin Data-Validatation-List. But how do I set my switch do copy data t sheet1. For example - Sales value for 4 months say Jan - April ( Their are i different Sheets). You do not want to select the sheets to see th data. You want to create a dropdown list on a new sheet( eg Sheet5 which will fetch the sheet you want and display the enti...

Rebuild HQ Item Data
I currently messed up with the HQ database. Since I still have an optimized database on my store, I would like to know if it is possible to import item and sales data into my "NEW HQ". I tried to sync it to the "NEW HQ" but RMS would not permit me because the store database is "flagged" to the "OLD HQ" Thanks ...

Protecting code...
Hi all, I have done a bit of development work using VBA in Excel (2000). But now I want to stop the code from being "viewable" and "editable". Have tried using the workbook and worksheet protection menu options, but can still push ALT-F11 and edit the code... Have looked around the VBA side as well as the Excel side, for any type of protection of the code. The help says I can use the protect method, eg: ActiveWorkbook.Protect Password:="mypassword" Have tried this with UserInterfaceOnly:=False as well as some of the other available arguments (such as Contents, S...

can't open outlook email. popup message. item not downloaded
I have other email accounts that open. one account says. this is a message header only. full item not downloaded -- PYYP* In news:D66320F4-29A1-4AA8-8436-7079BD5CCD31@microsoft.com, old boy <oldboy@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have other email accounts that open. one account says. this is a > message header only. full item not downloaded Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent detai...

Shop Cost different from HQ Cost
We are using MS RMS at 14 stores and have an HQ database where item details are maintained. We use the Cost Update Worksheet to update item costs at the stores. The worksheet is reported as having processed successfully. However half the stores are showing the old cost and half showing the new cost (as reported in the ITEMDYNAMIC table through the "snapshot"). What might cause different stores to have different costs? (The item ID's are all okay so there appears to be no database integrity issue) Thanks in advance, Dave Dave, The first thing I do anymore when having issues...

Microsoft Access: How do I create a drop down list that stores the index value, but displays text value?
For example: I have my primary table called Projects with headers as follows: Projects ID, Project Name, Project Leader ID And I have a second table called Project Leaders which stores Project Leader ID as the primary key with headers as follows: Project Leader ID, Project Leader Name I am trying to create a Project Entry Form that displays and has a drop down of the Project Leader Names, but stores the Project Leader ID in the Projects Table. Thanks for your help! in your form, use a combo box control. set the RowSource to the Project Leaders table. number of columns, 2. column widths...

Reports in HQ
Does any one have a copy of the Sales>Department Costs/Sales for HQ as the installation does not have it? I have this report in the reports folder but When I go into HQ Manager into the reports > Sales > Department Cost/Sales it comes up with the qrp does not exist. "Jeff" wrote: > Kirsten, > > Not sure what you are talking about. The report is on both the 1.2 and 1.3 > CD's that I have. Look in the; > > \HQ\program files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Headquarters\Reports > folder > > Anyway the 1.3 version is attached. > ...

Gray items in menus?
I want to gray the disbled menu items in my menu. I can successfully disable them with UPDATE_COMMAND_UI, and I was hoping to gray them out as well. Any suggestions on how I might do this? I thought when you disable a menu item it is also drawn in gray automatically!? AliR. "Mkennedy1102" <Mkennedy1102@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED39332-5C2F-431B-BE26-F5F40EDEF1FF@microsoft.com... > I want to gray the disbled menu items in my menu. I can successfully disable > them with UPDATE_COMMAND_UI, and I was hoping to gray them out as well. Any > ...

Countif unique item with multiple criteria
Hi, How do I use the Count if or sumproduct formula to count cells with unique items. The database is organised as follows Product Year Segment Customer Amt A 2005 F XA A 2005 F XB A 2005 F XA A 2005 F XC A 2005 G XA A 2006 F B 2005 F B 2005 G B 2006 G B 2006 G Now if I want to count the number of Unique customers in Product A, for Year 2005, in Segment F, how is the countif or subproduct formula...

where do outlook express messages get stored?
Hello, Where do the actual outlook express messages get stored on my computer? when I view info on the size of my outlook express folder it shows like 4mb, but I have like over 1 gig of emails/attachments. any help would be nice thanks Andrew Hi, Andrew: This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft....

Item inventory problem
Please help... I have a problem on RMS 1.3.1010 item inventory,Items for purchase orders that are comitted in stock are cancelled by RMS With Type HQ Adjustment. It appears in the item movement history in type ='HQ Adjustment'.Items received from PO are added to inventory But next entry says Hq adj and items added throu a work order are taken off the stock....We have just updated the HQ licence to 5 and changed the doongle. Doongle has changed the software ver fro, 1.3.1010 to 1.3.000 on HQ,So i had to update to ver to 1.3.1010 Updated the items quanties by W0 501, WO 190...

How to mark to do items "done"
I have my to do items from many sections put on one page using tag summary. When I complete an item, I want to mark it as done, but not erase it. When I get several done, I want to update the list and not show the done items, but not erase them from the old list. (When my to do list was in Word, I would just strike thru the item, clearly it is done, but still legible. Then I could save the old list and delete the strike thru items to create the new list.) I want to save my old to do lists so I can look back to see that I did do the item. What version of OneNote are you usi...

Can't delete emails from deleted item folder in OUTLOOK 2007?
How can I delete all files from the Deleted Items folder in Outlook 2007. I get the error messages "The message interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart outlook." and/or "Cannot move the items. the item cannot be deleted. It was either moved of alredy deleted, or access was denied." I tried restarting Outlook, reducing the size of my .pst file, using shift delete... It appears the properties of the emails to be emptied have changed and I can't move or delete/empty them. Newly deleted emails can be deleted from that Delet...

Can receive mail but sent items show being sent but never make it.
Need some help please. I have spent the better part of three days with comcast trying to get my mail to work correctly and still it will not work. I have been running along for years with no problem and then three days ago I realize my mail I was sending out was not making it to the attended peeps. No error messages and the messages show being sent in the sent box. I even tried to send them to myself with no luck. I even went on the comcast sight and tried to send mail and no go. Comcast says there is nothing wrong and its my wireless...nope I unhooked it and still nothing. I have...

Sales by Batch Report for HQ
Does anyone know of a report that will show sales by batch for HQ? I have a report that works at Store Operations but not HQ. If you know how, use Excel to do a SQL query on the BATCH table in HQ. Or just do it in HQ Administrator. Query: Select * From Batch You will get a wealth of data. Warning - you have to sum the Returns and Sales columns to get actual sales. To get just what you want, you could do: Select BatchNumber, ClosingTime, StoreID, Sales + Returns AS 'Total Sales' from Batch "Jon" <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62982A...

Stored Procedure
Looking for some assistance. I need to create a stored procedure for SSRS. Here is the query Select Distinct a.mpin, b.longdesc INTO #Specialties From dbo.PROV_SPECIALTIES a Inner Join dbo.SPECIALTY_TYPES b on a.spectypecd = b.spectypecd Inner Join dbo.PROF_LANGUAGE c ON a.mpin = c.mpin Where c.LanguageCd IN ('jap', 'kor', 'chi', 'man', 'can', 'vie') AND a.DirectoryInd = 'Y' AND a.PractInSpecInd = 'Y' Order by a.mpin Any assistance is greatly appreciated. -- Message posted via http://www.sqlmonster.co...