HQ Error

I just upgraded from 1.3 to 2.0. I was using SO v1.3 for one store with RR
Fashion Bundle Add-In. We upgraded to 2.0 while we were adding a new store
and the HQ program.

After upgrading RMS, the following errors occur when running a worksheet 101
in HQ (I'm almost positive that it's RR add-in that is causing issues):

“Ambiguous column name ‘DepartmentID’ . UPDATE [Item Class] SET HQID=0
SELECT @@
ROWCOUNT AS RecordsAffected”

“Ambiguous column name ‘DepartmentID’ . UPDATE [ItemClass] with (TABLOCKX) SET
[ItemClass].HQID=#updateRs To Table.[HQID] FROM [ItemClass],
#UpdateRsToTable where
[ItemClass].[ItemLookupCode]=#UpdateRtoTable.[ItemLookupCode] select @@
ROWCOUNT AS
RecordsAffected”

Build/Detailed Version: 2.0.0115
Database: SQL Server 2005
Server OS: Windows SBS 2003

Going forward, I won't need the RR add-in since 2.0 has better matrix
functionality, but I need it to retain all the data for my matrix items, like
Size, Color, Style #. (Used SubDescription 1, 2, 3 for those items
respectively.)

Could someone help me out with this? I contacted Microsoft support and they
told me to contact my partner. I have, but I need a resolution to this ASAP.

I will happily pay someone to resolve this issue.

Thanks!

0
SCulture (2)
3/31/2008 5:08:25 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I've had a bunch of problems with Matrix related issues after upgrading from
1.3 to 2.0 supposedly they have fixed the bugs in the database matrix items
attributes upgrade process in the 2.0.0115 hot fix (but I can not confirm
this), so make sure you upgrade to this hot fix BEFORE upgrading you 1.3 RMS
database.. Most of our matrix related issues have been either resolved or
we've come up with a work arounds. I've only used the RR Fashion bundle for
the 30 day trial that they gave me a long time ago, but essentially RMS 2.X
has (most of) this functionality build in. I don't think you need to
maintain/keep the fashion bundle, but you probably want to set up your
Style, Color, and Size runs again (the ones that will be reused on a regular
basis). If you no longer need the fashion bundle why don't you just remove
it (but keep the Fashion bundle database tables!)?

We also use Sub description 1, 2 and 3 for Style, Color, and Size. Keep in
mind that the subdescription fields don't automatically update like they did
in 1.x (or at least it used to ask you if you wanted to update the
subdescriptions with the matrix item attributes).

Hope this helps.

"S.Culture" <SCulture@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just upgraded from 1.3 to 2.0. I was using SO v1.3 for one store with RR
> Fashion Bundle Add-In. We upgraded to 2.0 while we were adding a new store
> and the HQ program.
>
> After upgrading RMS, the following errors occur when running a worksheet
> 101
> in HQ (I'm almost positive that it's RR add-in that is causing issues):
>
> "Ambiguous column name 'DepartmentID' . UPDATE [Item Class] SET HQID=0
> SELECT @@
> ROWCOUNT AS RecordsAffected"
>
> "Ambiguous column name 'DepartmentID' . UPDATE [ItemClass] with (TABLOCKX)
> SET
> [ItemClass].HQID=#updateRs To Table.[HQID] FROM [ItemClass],
> #UpdateRsToTable where
> [ItemClass].[ItemLookupCode]=#UpdateRtoTable.[ItemLookupCode] select @@
> ROWCOUNT AS
> RecordsAffected"
>
> Build/Detailed Version: 2.0.0115
> Database: SQL Server 2005
> Server OS: Windows SBS 2003
>
> Going forward, I won't need the RR add-in since 2.0 has better matrix
> functionality, but I need it to retain all the data for my matrix items,
> like
> Size, Color, Style #. (Used SubDescription 1, 2, 3 for those items
> respectively.)
>
> Could someone help me out with this? I contacted Microsoft support and
> they
> told me to contact my partner. I have, but I need a resolution to this
> ASAP.
>
> I will happily pay someone to resolve this issue.
>
> Thanks!

0
Alex6724 (221)

------=_NextPart_000_0512_01C89514.769DD980

S,,

I think you are going to have to contact RR and see about updating or =
deleting their product.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "S.Culture" <SCulture@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  I just upgraded from 1.3 to 2.0. I was using SO v1.3 for one store =
with RR=20
  Fashion Bundle Add-In. We upgraded to 2.0 while we were adding a new =
store=20
  and the HQ program.

  After upgrading RMS, the following errors occur when running a =
worksheet 101=20
  in HQ (I'm almost positive that it's RR add-in that is causing =
issues):

  =E2=80=9CAmbiguous column name =E2=80=98DepartmentID=E2=80=99 . UPDATE =
[Item Class] SET HQID=3D0=20
  SELECT @@
  ROWCOUNT AS RecordsAffected=E2=80=9D

  =E2=80=9CAmbiguous column name =E2=80=98DepartmentID=E2=80=99 . UPDATE =
[ItemClass] with (TABLOCKX) SET
  [ItemClass].HQID=3D#updateRs To Table.[HQID] FROM [ItemClass],=20
  #UpdateRsToTable where
  [ItemClass].[ItemLookupCode]=3D#UpdateRtoTable.[ItemLookupCode] select =
@@=20
  ROWCOUNT AS
  RecordsAffected=E2=80=9D

  Build/Detailed Version: 2.0.0115
  Database: SQL Server 2005
  Server OS: Windows SBS 2003

  Going forward, I won't need the RR add-in since 2.0 has better matrix=20
  functionality, but I need it to retain all the data for my matrix =
items, like=20
  Size, Color, Style #. (Used SubDescription 1, 2, 3 for those items=20
  respectively.)=20

  Could someone help me out with this? I contacted Microsoft support and =
they=20
  told me to contact my partner. I have, but I need a resolution to this =
ASAP.=20

  I will happily pay someone to resolve this issue.

  Thanks!

------=_NextPart_000_0512_01C89514.769DD980

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6001.18000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>S,,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>I think you are going to have to contact RR =
and see=20
about updating or deleting their product.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"S.Culture" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:SCulture@discussions.microsoft.com">SCulture@discussions.m=
icrosoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:639C5379-772D-40BB-80E8-1075748655BC@microsoft.com">news:639=
C5379-772D-40BB-80E8-1075748655BC@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  just upgraded from 1.3 to 2.0. I was using SO v1.3 for one store with =
RR=20
  <BR>Fashion Bundle Add-In. We upgraded to 2.0 while we were adding a =
new store=20
  <BR>and the HQ program.<BR><BR>After upgrading RMS, the following =
errors occur=20
  when running a worksheet 101 <BR>in HQ (I'm almost positive that it's =
RR=20
  add-in that is causing issues):<BR><BR>=E2=80=9CAmbiguous column name =
=E2=80=98DepartmentID=E2=80=99 .=20
  UPDATE [Item Class] SET HQID=3D0 <BR>SELECT @@<BR>ROWCOUNT AS=20
  RecordsAffected=E2=80=9D<BR><BR>=E2=80=9CAmbiguous column name =
=E2=80=98DepartmentID=E2=80=99 . UPDATE=20
  [ItemClass] with (TABLOCKX) SET<BR>[ItemClass].HQID=3D#updateRs To =
Table.[HQID]=20
  FROM [ItemClass], <BR>#UpdateRsToTable=20
  =
where<BR>[ItemClass].[ItemLookupCode]=3D#UpdateRtoTable.[ItemLookupCode] =
select=20
  @@ <BR>ROWCOUNT AS<BR>RecordsAffected=E2=80=9D<BR><BR>Build/Detailed =
Version:=20
  2.0.0115<BR>Database: SQL Server 2005<BR>Server OS: Windows SBS=20
  2003<BR><BR>Going forward, I won't need the RR add-in since 2.0 has =
better=20
  matrix <BR>functionality, but I need it to retain all the data for my =
matrix=20
  items, like <BR>Size, Color, Style #. (Used SubDescription 1, 2, 3 for =
those=20
  items <BR>respectively.) <BR><BR>Could someone help me out with this? =
I=20
  contacted Microsoft support and they <BR>told me to contact my =
partner. I=20
  have, but I need a resolution to this ASAP. <BR><BR>I will happily pay =
someone=20
  to resolve this =
issue.<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0512_01C89514.769DD980--

0
cptsoft (1248)

error message #3
hi all, am using GP 9.0 I thought I could just change the status of a line and header in POP10110 and POP10100 from closed (5 or 6) back to (3) changed without error and without going through the user interface. But our accounting people encouinter this error, when they try to pay the invoice. 'All line items have been rec';d or invoiced' Though this is not true. So some other table or status is affected. How do I correct this problem? Thanks ...

Error: Inbox Syncronizing Header in Outlook
My Outlook 200 works fine for my Hotmail account but I need to setup another Webmail account from http:webmail.dogbark.com and when I send & Receive I have this error message: Task 'Dogbark: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCCF4) : 'An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.' Please help Does Dogbark provide POP3 downloading since Outlook's HTTP mail features only work with Hotmail/MSN "Jo" <Jo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04B4F738-41D6-4797-834B-3628A76746...

syntax error
How can I tie the users shortname to this code. so it comes back with the results that only apply to them. Dim pastdue As Integer Dim current As Integer Dim tot As Integer nodate = DCount("*", "TARA", "isNull(penddte)") pastdue = DCount("*", "TARA", "penddte < date()") current = DCount("*", "TARA", "penddte >= date()") tot = DCount("*", "TARA") Debug.Print nodate, pastdue, current, tot Me.message = "You have " & tot & " items with " & pastdue &a...

RMS HQ Paid Out Report
is there a Paid Out report for Headquarters? I tried to use the one posted here a while back but it doubled each transaction. what went wrong? Thanks in advance ...

Help: What would cause this error message?
I have some file operation in my code, and i put an check an the end of code, then end up with: nErr = GetLastError(); //return nErr =183; Here is the system explain: // MessageId: ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS // // MessageText: // // Cannot create a file when that file already exists. // // #define ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS 183 But i could not find anything that cause this error after hours examination. Can anyone have this kind of experience show me some hints? Thank! We'd have to see some code leading to this to really help... what call is generating this error? -- Adam Clauss cabad...

Error message #2
Hi We have created a custom attribute and inserted it on the Account Form. This field is a text box with a 4000 character limit. We have a specific account that when we add more than +-50 characters and try to save we receive an error message stating that 'A record with these values already exists. A duplicate record cannot be created. Select one or more unique values or try again.' No sub accounts are associated with this entity and this only occurs with a specific account. Any ideas as to what could be the cause of the problem. Thanks ...

Shop Cost different from HQ Cost
We are using MS RMS at 14 stores and have an HQ database where item details are maintained. We use the Cost Update Worksheet to update item costs at the stores. The worksheet is reported as having processed successfully. However half the stores are showing the old cost and half showing the new cost (as reported in the ITEMDYNAMIC table through the "snapshot"). What might cause different stores to have different costs? (The item ID's are all okay so there appears to be no database integrity issue) Thanks in advance, Dave Dave, The first thing I do anymore when having issues...

System Settings Error.Window does not open.
Hello, fresh install of CRM 3.0.The user logged in has all privileges assigned.Everytime I select system settings I receive "error"contact system administrator.All other options are fine. Any ideas what may be causing this? Thanks in Advance. You may want to try whether your reporting area work well. If not, you may have configuration issues. Please check on KB http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;909588 to see if you have configuration issues. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Tex" wrote: ...

What does this error message mean?
Hello, I gave my old computer to some novice friends, with Outlook Express on it. When trying to send/receive from Outlook Express I get the following dialog: WNetGetUser Returned and Outlook Express can't connect to the ISP. However, by using the Internet icon first and being already connected, Outlook Express sends and receives messages OK. I have checked the account settings I entered but I'm stuck as to why Outlook Express can't actually connect to the ISP itself. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Ex...

MS outlook 2003 ERROR!
This is about MS outlook 2003 (not express) when i want to arrange my inbox by clicking on "arrange by" at the top and i select arrange by "from" it then says "the messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook" I searched google but the same message seems to be comming out of a multitude of different causes any ideas what I can do? I am doing a repair installation but seeing what everyone else is saying on google that does not seem to help. thanks You're right. That's a non-specific message that has many...

Rules in Error
When I open Outlook 2002 I receive a dialogue box which states Rules in Error - Server Requested Client Action MoveCopy, Unable to create dest msg. I don't know where this came from. Thanks for the help in advance. ...

Rebuild HQ Item Data
I currently messed up with the HQ database. Since I still have an optimized database on my store, I would like to know if it is possible to import item and sales data into my "NEW HQ". I tried to sync it to the "NEW HQ" but RMS would not permit me because the store database is "flagged" to the "OLD HQ" Thanks ...

error codes 646, 643
I have 9 important updates that will not install. I look up these codes and I can't figure out what to do. I'm good at following instructions, but don't know all the underlying code stuff. Thanks for your help OrigamiMommi Search this newsgroup for "646" and you find hundreds of posts regarding this error. -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "origamimommi" <origamimommi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A748E4EC-AC14-4ED4-90DF-9F2F3D21C954@micr...

Reports in HQ
Does any one have a copy of the Sales>Department Costs/Sales for HQ as the installation does not have it? I have this report in the reports folder but When I go into HQ Manager into the reports > Sales > Department Cost/Sales it comes up with the qrp does not exist. "Jeff" wrote: > Kirsten, > > Not sure what you are talking about. The report is on both the 1.2 and 1.3 > CD's that I have. Look in the; > > \HQ\program files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Headquarters\Reports > folder > > Anyway the 1.3 version is attached. > ...

error ntbackup windows 2003, exchange 2003
Hello, Windows 2003 enterprise cluster sp2 exchange 2003 enterprise sp2 All updates. I use windows 2003 ntbackup and displays the following error: Backup Status Operation: Backup Active backup destination: File Media name: "P6_FULL3.bkf created 02/01/2010 at 2:57" Volume shadow copy creation: Attempt 1. Backup of "PIMPROD6\Microsoft Information Store\Third Storage Group" Backup set #1 on media #1 Backup description: "P6_FULL3" Media name: "P6_FULL3.bkf created 02/01/2010 at 2:57" Backup Type: Normal Backup started on 02/01/20...

NT-Security-Descriptor gone
In Exchange 5.5 administrator, I get error 0xc00206fc whenever I try to access my own mailbox or go to its permissions tab. It's not affecting the mailboxes of any other users that we know of. I looked at the Raw properties and the Primary Windows NT account is still there, but the NT-Security-Descriptor field is missing. We've got Exchange 2003 in our Org and have been using the Active Directory Connector lately but my mailbox was OK after we configured the connection agreements. There was a new connection agreement configured today for a remote site but we did not see any problems ...

AWStats config errors for logging Exchange 2003
Using the AWStats FAQ on sf.net, I setup a awstats.mail.conf file to pull the message tracking logs from an Exchange 2003 SP1 server. Here is the log format taht http://awstats.sourceforge.net/docs/awstats_faq.html#MAIL specified: LogFormat="%time2 %email %email_r %host %host_r %method %url %code %bytesd" and Log Seperator of: LogSeparator=" " However, when running, it tells me 1/2 are dropped and 1/2 are corrupted. I've never tried awstats with exchange, so not sure if the log format line was designed for a eariler version of exchange. Below is perl output, and ...

RSS error
I keep getting a script error (run or not run?) when I click on RSS Feeds. Does anyone else see this or know what it means? I don't have any feeds set up in Outlook yet. -- Michael Windows 7 RC IE 8 Windows Live Mail 2009 (latest) Office 2007 (latest) It may be an error coming from the RSS home page. I think it's a page on MS's site, mostly harmless. "MHL" <booyakasha at mac dot com> wrote in message news:A91BBA2C-32E4-4243-A978-F9C559E44EEE@microsoft.com... > I keep getting a script error (run or not run?) when I click on RSS Feeds. > Does anyone e...

problems with HQ connections
Hi . I am starting to have some problems in one of my clients. They have a location that run 18 stores running HQ r 1.2. Suddenly for some odd reason everytime the stores connect, create an incredible amount of connections (sometimes reaching 200 connections process) giving a hige degradation of performance. Does somebody know something about this?..... Thks in advance for your help Rodrigo ...

Email Distibution Group PErmission error
I created a Email Distribution Groupas an admin and I made my user account the manager and check thebox that gave me permission to update membership. When I go to update the membership inside of the GAL, I get the follwoing error: Changed to the Distribution list membership could not be saved. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. What did I miss? Is there anything more to changing the manager and allowing updates that I need to do. I've had problems with this, too...give your account the "write" right on the Security tab of t...

Error Outlook 2000
Expensive gentlemen,=20 I come for this way to request support mainly technician=20 due to a set of errors that have come to occur, with=20 programs of the Office, nominated the Microsoft Outlook=20 2000 and Microsoft Word 2000. Error in the Microsoft Outlook 2000:=20 The Error for the Microsoft Outlook 2000: 1.=BA - Always=20 that I open Outlook 2000, the message appears immediately=20 the following message: Error Outlook.exe has generated and=20 will beand will be closed by Windows. You will need you=20 restart the program. Error An log is being created.=20 Computer:=20 LapTop Marca:Comp...

Sales by Batch Report for HQ
Does anyone know of a report that will show sales by batch for HQ? I have a report that works at Store Operations but not HQ. If you know how, use Excel to do a SQL query on the BATCH table in HQ. Or just do it in HQ Administrator. Query: Select * From Batch You will get a wealth of data. Warning - you have to sum the Returns and Sales columns to get actual sales. To get just what you want, you could do: Select BatchNumber, ClosingTime, StoreID, Sales + Returns AS 'Total Sales' from Batch "Jon" <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62982A...

Outlook Errors #6
Hello everyone, this is a first time basis up here for me. I saw on some other questions that I was having that people pretty had the same problems and have used some of their suggestions and most of them worked, so I thought I would join. At my work, we are trying to use Outlook 97. We have several users on this computer and when I am logged in as Administrator, everything works like it is supposed to. When I log in as a user, say John Doe and try to open Outlook, it gives me the following error : "Unable to open your default mail folders. File access is denied. You do not have the p...

send error report
I am havung trouble getting into my outlook express every time you click on the outlook express icon it pops up with the send error report. I am not even able to open my email box at all. please give me advice on what I should do to fix this problem. Thank you Mandy This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.micr...

SMTP Error Question
Hi, I have users complaining they recieved errors when sending messages to a particular domain, and they have forwarded me the message they have received and I have included below. I understand code 550 probably means something happen remotely but it does not mention what sort of problem (like access denied, user unknown etc.), so I would like to know if anybody can get more information out of it. Thanks for any input in advance, Mark =========================================== Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Call from Cecilia ...