How to get POS out of Evaluation Mode?

Both of my POS softwares are running in evaluation mode.  When I log in a
message pops up saying I'm operating on a license that is due to expire in
September and therefore it is running in evaluation mode.  How do I get POS
out of evaluation mode and does it have anything to do with my license?
0
ge (28)
7/9/2007 6:00:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yes, it has something to do with your license. Insert the license dongle in
POS register 1.

"G E" wrote:

> Both of my POS softwares are running in evaluation mode.  When I log in a
> message pops up saying I'm operating on a license that is due to expire in
> September and therefore it is running in evaluation mode.  How do I get POS
> out of evaluation mode and does it have anything to do with my license?
0
Luminox (155)
7/9/2007 6:16:06 PM
Hi

to get out of evaluation mode please check the computer which has dongle.
check if dongle is placed in proper position. if not remove and fit it again.
hope this will solve the problem

"G E" wrote:

> Both of my POS softwares are running in evaluation mode.  When I log in a
> message pops up saying I'm operating on a license that is due to expire in
> September and therefore it is running in evaluation mode.  How do I get POS
> out of evaluation mode and does it have anything to do with my license?
I don't think it needs to be on register 1... Just the first POS opened.
"Luminox" <Luminox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Yes, it has something to do with your license. Insert the license dongle
> in
> POS register 1.
>
> "G E" wrote:
>
>> Both of my POS softwares are running in evaluation mode.  When I log in a
>> message pops up saying I'm operating on a license that is due to expire
>> in
>> September and therefore it is running in evaluation mode.  How do I get
>> POS
>> out of evaluation mode and does it have anything to do with my license?

Dexterity
When clicking on a lookup icon under debug mode, I receive the following message: "Cannot access this form because the dictionary containing it is not loaded." If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please let me know. Thanks, Pat When use lookup buttons in GPlains, GPlain open smart list window. in test mode you wouldn't have access to smart list. in Great Plains, take off those alternative windows under security, depends on which module you are working on, only take off smart list alternative window on that module will be ok. hlv is correct. The Lookups you see whe...

A Crystal Beginner

Can't display CListView in Report mode
I have a View derived from CListView. In it's OnInitialUpdate method, I do 4 InsertColumns that seem to work - when I trace thru them, each call returns the number of the column I indicated. In another method, I fill in the rows of the listview with calls to InsertItem followed by calls to SetItem. Again, tracing indicates these all succeed. But when the view displays, it looks like the text for each item is squeezed into a cell along the top of the view: AB.. AC.. AD.. BG.. HG.. PO.. and if I click on one of these, I get a thin vertical "cell" with all the text in i...

Autorecover in Compatibility Mode is a Disaster
There are recurring reports/posts of problems with the new Excel 2007 autorecovery process when it gets applied to "compatibility mode" (e.g., Excel 2003) models. Excel 2007 is effectively unusable when autorecover is turned on (the default). I'd like to know when Microsoft plans on fixing this problem, and what workarounds exist for it in the meantime. - Mark ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Cached Exchange mode is killing me
I had to remove cached exchange mode in Outlook 2003, it will keep users from getting email. Fine, but when I do so they can no longer customize the Outlook Today page. They change the look and then open an email and the page reverts back to the default. It also has gifs it cannot find as is evidenced by the red "x" where the pic should be. If I turn caching back on, all is fine. How do I get this to behave? ...

Get photos from a camera

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Why do I get this?
IMCEAEX-_O=ABC_OU=CN121_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=USER1@companyABC.com <-- why am I getting this as the FROM field from a recently upgrade user to Exchange 2003? ...

Excel Data List Gets "Stuck" -- Help
This has now happened for the second time. I have a "data list" that is around 1800 rows in size. Somcetimes, after I've filtered the data to show just a small number of rows, it gets "stuck." I I am no longer able to expand the list to show all the rows. I've gone in to all the columns and chosen "All" for all the columns and it still does not work. I know I can highight the entire list and tell it to remove the list and recreate the list, but that's a pain, and I lose some formatting. Can anyone help me? -- slobizman -----------------------...

how do you get umlauts?
I've changed the language to German but how do I get umlauts helen <helen@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I've changed the language to German but how do I get umlauts a) Change your keyboard layout to German in Regional Settings. The umlauted letters are then where ', ;, and [ are on a standard UK keyboard (uncertain about USA) (� is where - is) or b) Use Insert > Symbol or c) Memorise the character codes. To get � for example, hold down Alt and tap 0252 on your numeric keypad, then release Alt. 0223 is �, 0246 is �, and 0228 is ...