How to add a brand column in sales report?

I want to see detail on brands column on detail sales report.
How can dis be added?
0
ramzey (25)
3/29/2006 8:12:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It's not exactly pretty, but here's what we did:

I used SubDescription1 for brand, then ran a query to append ",
SubDescription1" to my Description field.  You could also add SubDescription1
to the receipt.

You could probably use another query to populate SubDescription1 with the
SupplierName, but the two are not always the same.

HTH,
Tom
--
The worst words in business:
"We''ve always done it that way"

"Ramzey" wrote:

> I want to see detail on brands column on detail sales report.
> How can dis be added?
0
tomg1 (230)
3/29/2006 4:53:03 PM
NitroSell has a tool called the Product Attri bute manager that allows you
to add any field you want to RMS.  The tool is intended to use in conjunction
with their web store integration to create item fields that can be mapped
back to be rendered on the site.  You can however use this tool to create the
field, and then they have a toolbar option 'generate reports' that parses any
field you create there back into your RMS reports.

for more info email todd.jensen@nitrosell.com

"Ramzey" wrote:

> I want to see detail on brands column on detail sales report.
> How can dis be added?
NitroSell has a tool that allows you to create any field you want to further
describe your products (such as 'ingredients', 'season,' etc.).  The tool is
intended to work with the web store solution they provide - basically you can
create whatever item detail you want and then those fields can be mapped back
to the site to render the appropriate information to the online consumer.

The tool could be used for this purpose however, and there is a function in
the tool that updates RMS reports with the fields you create there.  Those
fields are not only rendered in the output of the report, but they are also
filter and sort options as well of course.

If you need more info, contact todd.jensen@nitrosell.com

"Ramzey" wrote:

> I want to see detail on brands column on detail sales report.
> How can dis be added?

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Hide certain columns in range
Hi All........ I have a Range named "Months" which is B25:AW25. Each cell in that range contains a number of 1-12 standing for a month. I would like to be able to hide all columns except the Month number I choose, and the one on each side of it. For example, if I choose the month 7, then I want to hide all columns except those with a 6,7, or 8 in my range. And of course if I choose month 1, I want all except 12, 1, and 2 to be hidden, etc. TIA for any ideas Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 Are your month numbers in consecutive order through the range B25:AW25 li...

Problems creating a PDF file from a report using autoexec macro
Hi, I am using the autoexec macro to run a report and print it out as a pdf file. My steps in the autoexec macro are 1. OpenReport 2. Print Out 3. RunCode 4. Quit. The RunCode is designed to delay the closing of the application by two minutes so that the pdf file can be created. Whenever I run this, I get a box that comes up and says "Print Macro Definitions" Include for Macro _Properties _Actions and Arguments _Permissions by User and Group. The application hangs on this without closing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Is Print Out the right command? Tha...

Landed Costs Reporting
My company wants to start using the landed cost functionality in GP. But one thing that we cannot seem to resolve are the reporting capabilites of GP in regards to landed costs. We want these costs to be added to inventory (hence our desire to use landed costs), but we still want to know the breakdown of our cost of sales when the items are sold. Are you able to break out the components of the cost of sales (original product cost, duty, freight, etc)? Or are the details lost once the landed costs added to inventory? Thanks The details are indeed lost as the total landed cost of the...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Forcing borders of all columns when records less than max
Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28 fields (28 columns is forced but borders do not show up when less than 28 records)? Can you explain what you are attempting to do? It isn't clear whether you mean 28 fields or 28 records or both. You can use the Line method to draw rectangles anywhere in your report. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Michael" wrote: > Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28 > fields (28 columns is forced but borders do not show up when less than 28 > records)? > ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

M2003 Deluxe hangs up when try to access Tax reports/estimator
I am running 2003 Deluxe and for some reason it gets stuck (won't respond) when I try to get into Tax reports, tax estimator, tax return line manager, or other tax-related items. Any suggestions (serious ones only) on how to get this to work? ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

two sql tranform statement on one report
How do i get two tranforms statement on the same report but the pivot part to only be used like below Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (1,3,5,7) then another on same report Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (2,4,6,8) any ideas??? One way I can think of is to use sub-reports. The other option would be to use a union query to combine the two crosstab queries if the queries were returning the same basic data. And then group by the "source" SELECT "A" as Source, FldA, FldB , [1] as A, [3] as B, [5] as C, [7...

sql server report 2008 formatting options
The following two questions pertain to format questions I have about sql server 2008: 1. When I export some of the sql server 2008 tables to either word or PDF, and the table goes to two or more pages, there is a complete empty page break. Basically I will see the table, followed by a blank page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page. Thus can you tell me how to make certain there are not all the empty pages I just listed above? 2. I am thinking of creating 1 table...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Rank a Column + 1 cell from 2nd Col
I have 6 columns: A B C D E F 274 1 269 ? 279 ? 275 2 270 ? 280 ? 276 3 271 ? 281 ? 288 4 283 ? 293 ? Column B represents a simple 'Rank' of Column A In the first row of column 'D' I want the rank of the 269 in relatio to the figures in column 'A' which equals 1. I also want the rank o 270, 271 & 272 in relation to their position on Column 'A' - whic would equal 1, 1, 4 In Column 'F' I want the rank of those figures in 'E' relation to th values of column 'A'. Which would equal 4, 4, 4, 5 Any help would ...

Crystal Reports Running Slow
Is there any general reasons why Crystal Reports could all-of-a-sudden be running significantly slower than it has in the past? Thanks, Boolean1 ...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

X axis labels won't line up under corresponding column data
Only way I can get dates (year 1998, 1999 and on etc) to fall under annual income columns is to horse around with spacing, adding and subtracting spaces in the category axis drop-down box in Chart Options. Seems you can't even use the same number of spaces between each because if you add between two of them, adding the same number of spaces doesn'tnecessarily work between the next two. I have about 8 charts to mess with and can't find an easy way to do this. did you try this righclcik x axis, clcik <format axis> choose <scale> UNCHECK <value(y) axis crosed be...