How to access Customer Due Date for current transaction

Hi Everyone ?

I am looking to display payment due date on the invoice for my customer when
the tender type is store account
Currently I have 2 type of due date : 14 days and 30 days

So for example if invoice date is today 1 Sept 2010. I need to print the due
date as 15 Sept 2010

How can I access the customer account due date in receipt ?

I tried Customer.AccountDueDateType and I got error "token not found"

anyone has an idea ?

Thank you,
Regards,
Joie

0
Joie
8/31/2010 5:07:18 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

outlook 2003 custom rules and spam filtering
I'm trying to set up rules to move emails from different accounts to different folders. The rules work fine except that spam filtering is not being processed on the accounts that get moved. In other words, I have one "main" account that I have go to the inbox - it has the spam rules apply. The other "secondary" rules go to specific folders - they do not have the spam being processed. Sounds like my custom rule is pre-empting the spam filter rule(s). Is there a way to chain the two together so that spam filtering happens first and then the mover (or vice versa ...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Relationship Type
hi I have mapped the relationship type between customer and company. However if the relationship typoe is changed at the company level it does not propagate to all its contacts and vice versa. Pleasseeeeeee advice on how i can get this done as this field is quiet crucial to our business and a lot of reporting. Kind Regards Ridhima Ridhima, Mapping only works on the Creation of the new (mapped to) record, as you have seen. To get the relationship type to propogate to the company's linked contacts, you'll have to write a post-callout process that checks the pre and post-xml, iden...

Access

Automatic Date for month day and year
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel If I do not close down Word everyday when I open a new document and begin to type the date and hit enter to auto complete it will insert the date from the day I had first opened Word. In other words, if I open Word in Monday and just put my Mac to sleep and then wake it up on Wednesday and open a new document and use the auto complete feature for the date, it will insert Monday&quot;s date. If I close Word and then re-open it, it's fine. Hi, that's the way Word works. It automatically gets the d...

Customized Fields
Hi, Can someone please clarify what &#8216;mail merge does not work with customized fields&#8217; actually means. For example, if I customize one of the picklists for one of the fields that the product is shipped with does this become a customized field? Or is a customized field purely a field that has been added to the schema? Best regards Lee a custom field is one that you have added. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Lee" <l.hargrave@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:394322d8...

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

List opportunities order by estimatedclosedate and name of custome
I had done an aspx that returns all open opportunities ordered ascending by estimatedclosedate, or ordered ascending by name of customer. But when i try to order de two attributtes at the same time, nothing happens, because if i filter first by name of customer, and next by estimatedclosedate, the result comes ordered by estimatedclosedate. Anyone can help me? -- Regards, Pedro Airó ...

DATE update, on Save?
The only file, (in Doc Libr), does not have today's date. ? Is there some setting I need to make? ...

Outlook Web Access #19

internal customer sales with 0 sales value
we provide warehouse service for internal customers, therefore we receive goods that are not ordered by us and we issue the goods when the stores make a sales. we need to find a way to reduce the stock level when issuing the goods, but we dont want to record it as a sales because it is not really a sales. any idea how we can do it in Great Plains? Thanks for your help. ...

external HD previously recognized, currently not
I have an inspiron 8500 with XP SPK3 on it. The laptop came with XP Pro and the SPK's were added later. I have a buslink CO-80-U2FE that worked with Windows 98 and initially with XP maybe up to SPK2. I use it infrequently so I didn't find out until much later that it is no longer recognized after some of the upgrades. It has an external power supply. When I plug it into the USB port, nothing happens. Same thing when I plug it into another computer with newer OS, hadn't had the opportunity to try older. It doesn't show up in device manager either. Any suggestions f...

displaying the Day from a date
I have a field on my form that displays a date like 2nd April 2007 is there a way to display the day as well eg Monday 2nd April 2007 Thanks very much SImon Set the Format property of the text box to: Long Date That should show the day and date (depending on how you have Long Date defined in the Windows Control Panel, under Regional Settings.) You can also show the day in another text box with the Format property set to: dddd -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allen...

Accounting with Ms Access