how do you archive journals

On June 25 the question was posted about periodically
eliminating receipts.

Someone answered yes.  Achive your journals.

How do you do this?
0
temp1524 (7)
6/30/2004 2:16:15 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Bob, I posted today, 7-1-2004 how to archive journals.The topic was: Re:
Still waiting for answer about archiving posted by Stuart

--
Elizabeth M.
"Bob" <temp1524@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On June 25 the question was posted about periodically
> eliminating receipts.
>
> Someone answered yes.  Achive your journals.
>
> How do you do this?

0
anonymous (74722)
7/1/2004 2:18:04 PM
You can also try our ARCHIVE module.  Visit our site for
more info and contact me for price.

Regards

Isaac

Web: http://www.retailrealm.us