How do I show total sales/last items purchased on POS screen?

Is there a way to show a customers total sales on the POS screen? We would
like the total sales and possibly the last items purchased to show up on the
pos screen when we set a customer.  The total sales is very important but a
list of their last transaction would be nice just so that we could ask them
how they enjoyed it.
Portions (13)
6/28/2007 4:04:04 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You bet there is.  Contact our sales department for a custom page that will
display this information on the Store Ops POS Screen.

sales at styleteks dot net

CB

"Portions" wrote:

> Is there a way to show a customers total sales on the POS screen? We would
> like the total sales and possibly the last items purchased to show up on the
> pos screen when we set a customer.  The total sales is very important but a
> list of their last transaction would be nice just so that we could ask them
> how they enjoyed it.
> Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Do you use the HTML status on your POS screen configuration? Are you
comfortable with editing the status.html file? I might be able to help... I
have customized my screen to do something similar.

"Portions" <Portions@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to show a customers total sales on the POS screen? We would
> like the total sales and possibly the last items purchased to show up on
> the
> pos screen when we set a customer.  The total sales is very important but
> list of their last transaction would be nice just so that we could ask
> them
> how they enjoyed it.
> Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jason,
Can you send me some info on how you did this HTML change?

tommyvcfs@suscom-maine.net

"Jason" wrote:

> Do you use the HTML status on your POS screen configuration? Are you
> comfortable with editing the status.html file? I might be able to help... I
> have customized my screen to do something similar.
>

> "Portions" <Portions@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to show a customers total sales on the POS screen? We would
> > like the total sales and possibly the last items purchased to show up on
> > the
> > pos screen when we set a customer.  The total sales is very important but
> > list of their last transaction would be nice just so that we could ask
> > them
> > how they enjoyed it.
> > Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

0
tommyvcfs (22)
7/16/2007 8:26:00 PM
Thanks for the reply but I am not comfortable editing the status.html file
but I have contacted my microsoft partner and we are working on something.

"Jason" wrote:

> Do you use the HTML status on your POS screen configuration? Are you
> comfortable with editing the status.html file? I might be able to help... I
> have customized my screen to do something similar.
>

> "Portions" <Portions@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to show a customers total sales on the POS screen? We would
> > like the total sales and possibly the last items purchased to show up on
> > the
> > pos screen when we set a customer.  The total sales is very important but
> > list of their last transaction would be nice just so that we could ask
> > them
> > how they enjoyed it.
> > Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

0
Portions (13)

analytical accounting lookups should only show valid codes
When entering AA transaction distributions, the code lookup window should only show valid code combinations. It's not intuitive for the user to have to select a code and get an error message to discover which codes are valid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Outlook shows offline during dial up
Having a problem with outlook 2002. Over the WAN everything works fine. Dial up and connect to the network (VPN) internet work fine. Outlook will sync up however, a red x shows up in the bottom right hand corner. Outlook shows offline, I can send and receive but must hit send and receive. I have reloaded the computer from scratch and still have the same problem. Could it be a Excange setting? Any Ideas? Thanks for the help, If you hit File | Connect to Exchange Server what happens? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize ...

POS 2009 Receipt Extra Blank Line
We have a new POS 2009 install where the receipt has extra lines (or blank lines) at the top and bottom - using OPOS driver. No matter what setting we change it still has the same amount of extra lines. Anyone else run into this? ...

Show Window
I am currently developing a MFC SDI application. I want to integrate a tray icon with it. When the application is minimized it hides by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and then when double clicked on tray icon shown by ShowWindow(SW_SHOWNORMAL). But the problem is if some other application is activated after my application is minimized, ShowWindow shows it but it's behind some screen. I have tried with SetFocus didn't work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Varuna Try BringWindowToTop. ---- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to Ajay's idea you can also use SetFor...

Viewing error: can only see in Full Screen
Hi all, TIA for the help. I've had 2 users in the last month or so say that when they open their sheet, it only displays a grey screen. Once i flip it to View > Full Screen, the sheet comes up. Any solutions? Thanks, Kevin M ...

Information Stores show dismounted yet mail is still flowing...
Background: Windows AD Mixed moded. Exchange 2003 installed on to a 2 node Microsoft cluster. 1 Front End server...connecting to the primary cluster node. Windows 2003 Standard on, FE Windows 2003 Enterprise Server on BEs (<---cluster) no service packs on either. Exchange has SP1 installed on both nodes and the FE. There are still Exchange 5.5 servers in the environment although they are not being used. The Issue: .....the information stores and public folders all show that they are dismounted...yet email is still flowing into and out of the server without any issues. I just...

reminder still shows up
when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am running Vista "Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE8DBF7-6BE3-454A-82F9-5A040566026C@microsoft.com... > when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am > running > Vista Outlook version? The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when data comes from query, the images should go visible=false, and the label should display the values one by one. How do I do this task using ajax? Some ASP.NET code example will be helpful for me, as I'm a kind of beginner. Thanks ...

Results show as a minus. WHY?
I have an application that was developed by another developer using VB.net which reside in a SQL table. I need to use some of the data from this table, however the data shows as -0.5 or - 0.99 or -1.70 etc in my Access tables. How can I get those numbers to show as a percentage with only one decimal point to the left? Example: 3.6% or 31.4 %. Any help would be greatly appreciated. No matter what I do it shows that dang "-" at the beginning. You can use the Abs function to strip off the negative Abs([YourTable].[YourField]) And you can format that as percentage either using th...

ListView_SubItemHitTest redraws items
I have created my own CListCtrl derived control. In this I need to override OnToolHitTest(). In this a call ListView_SubItemHitTest() to detect over which item the mouse pointer is. But when I do that the item is redrawn, which make my list flickering. This only happens when I have a manifest file and when the application is dialog based and the application run on WinXP. The following code illustrates the problem: CFlickerList is derived from CListCtrl: void CFlickerList::OnCustomDraw(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { NMLVCUSTOMDRAW* pLVCD = reinterpret_cast<NMLVCUSTOMDRAW*>( pNM...

Is it mandatory to create a recovery farm for Item Level Recovery
We want to test Item Lever Recovery in Share Point.We have successfully did the backup but when we tried to restore test word file we are not able to select the original server as it is not in list. Is it mandatory to setup other server for RECOVERY FARM . After recovering individual item do we need to manyally copy file to original sharepoint server. -Tejas For SharePoint 2010 with DPM 2010, recovery is possible without recovery farm creation as well. But for older versions of SharePoint and/or with DPM 2007 recovery farm creation is required. Thanks, Praveen...

show comments when cell is highlighted Vs when cursor runs over? #2
How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? You can press Shift/F2, or Insert/Edit Comment. If you wanted to see it "automatically", when you select the cell, you'd need a macro, but I don't think this is what you're asking. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Don" wrote: > How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to > when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? To at least Excel 2000, if you have the Tools, Options, Comment Indicator Only you will see the co...

I need to type numbers into an excel spreadsheet some of them begin with a zero some do not. How can I have excel show the 0 in the numbers that begin with 0. If I type 0236547 the number shows as 236547. I don't want all the numbers I type to begin with zero. I am using Excel 2003. Thanks very much for your help. Best regards, Dee use a custom format with how ever many digits you need, 000000 -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Dee" <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA60FC8A-C7CB-432A-B2B2-EEEBF86D2646@microsoft.com... >...

Report Server shows 'Service Unavailable'
Hi, before install, the SRS setup, send me a warning, some like "the Windows Sharepoint Services are install and not permit initialize a Reportserver component" i skip wiht the installation, so.. I can't run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer show a message "Service Unavailabe", but the ReportServer service is running How initialize that or what do i do? ------=_NextPart_0001_09E699C9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Miguel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > before install, the SRS set...

Comments not showing
When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history. It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Please update to the new company logo. This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is update in the task item. It just does not show. There is no error in t...

Linking Purchase Requisition with Sales Order
Dear Gurus! I have a small requirement from my client. He wants to create Purchase Requisition through Sales Order. i.e. copy all the content of sales order in a purchase requisition so that he doesnt put everything again. Can we do this in GP 10. If we cant do it, please give me an advice of how to develop an enhancement over it i.e. which table to use and where to get the procedures. Thanks and Best Regards Sajid ...

Using Mid Function with Pivot Table Calculated Item
Hi, I'm using excel 2007, I have a pivot table and I'm trying to create a calculated item, the formula for the Calculated item is: IF(MID('Project Title',7,1)="S", .20, .10) The Project Title field contains text and if the 7th character of the project title field is "S" I want the calculated item to return .20 otherwise ..10, but for some reason it is always returning .10. Am I doing something wrong here? Thanks. Simon ...

Show more time in weekly view?
Outlook 2007 On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling down. I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also without scrolling. Help please. Thanks... Bob ...

TransparentBlt doesn't show the bitmap in ME?
The following doesn't print the bitmap on ME while it works on 2k/xp, can someone help me? Though the status returns TRUE. Thanks. Jiac. CDC *hdc, bghdc; CBitmap bgBitmap; BITMAP bmpInfo; //loads bitmap into memory bgBitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP5); // this bitmap has no needles // get bitmap info bgBitmap.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo); hdc = m_obj->GetDC(); bghdc.CreateCompatibleDC(hdc); bghdc.SelectObject(&bgBitmap); BOOL status = hdc->TransparentBlt(0, 0, 80, 80, &bghdc, 0, 0, 80, 80, TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR); //TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR if (st...

Clear Data>Security Resource Description table not showing in list
GPv10 Logged in as sa. Go to Maint. >Clear Data>System and in the Tables list the Security Resource Description table is not there. Is there something I need to do to get access to that table? Thanks. Gi Never mind....I figured it out. You have to change the Display to Physical....Duh!! ...

mail box rights it only shows "SELF"
Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing (empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have still have the next problem: under the mail box rights it only shows "SELF" where as all the other account show 8 or more system users? exchange 2003 Gr, Marco On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:10:27 -0800, "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing >(empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have >...

Showing a Null result
I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the child tables. Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text string, without populating the child tables with these terms? My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, but the "N/A" records skew the numbers by adding records where there should be none. I'm not su...

Making Inactive Items Active
I need to be able to keep specific inventory items from appearing in an uploaded on-hand report that winds up on a webstore site. These are usually items for which I no longer have inventory, but I do not want to delete them, and I don't want them to show in the webstore because I can't get any more. My method for this has been to make them inactive. Recently, however, I had reason to try to re-activate a few of them. Using the Inventory Wizard and the 200 command brings up a list of all my departments; clicking a specific department brings up a list of ALL inactive items in...

Show Data Field After Hiding
I found a note from someone with the same question regarding reshowing data that was hidden after it was deselected from the drop-down list. And yes, it is easy enough to drag it back on from the field list, but if it involves anything more than just a sum or count, then you have to recreate it. For instance, my rows are years. One of my data fields I would like in the table twice - once as a sum and then again as % difference from previous year. The reason for wanting to hide one or the other, is I'm plotting this over time and would like to use the same chart. Since the scales are ob...