House account limits, and another Run time error

I need unlimited $$ accounts for in house charges that are
tender types,
not for customers that we create for mailorders and such.
These house charges are meant for other departments within
our company.
Ideas?

Run time error '-2147467259(80004005)'.
[DBNETLIB][connetionWrite (wrapperWrite()).] General
newtork error. Check your network documentation.

---what could this mean??---

0
anonymous (74718)
8/3/2004 9:17:42 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You'd want to be careful of accounting ramifications, but you can do this:

1. Set up a new account type, say "InHouse". (Database > Account Types > New -- settings within may not matter much.)
2. Set up a new customer, say "InHouse Customer". (Database > Customer > New) On the Account Information tab, set the account type to InHouse and credit limit very high as suggested in another post.
3. Make sure you have an Account tender type defined. (Database > Tender Types)
4. When ringing up InHouse sales, set the customer on the order to InHouse Customer and tender to account.

Will that work?

"CT" wrote:

> I need unlimited $$ accounts for in house charges that are
> tender types,
> not for customers that we create for mailorders and such.
> These house charges are meant for other departments within
> our company.
> Ideas?

0
Cookie1 (11)

New House / Old House Equity?
I'm having a hard time working out how to account for the sale of our house and the purchase of a new house. I've got equity in the old house that will be used as a down payment on the new house. Additionally, I've got a deposit on the new house. My overriding assumption is that the purchase of the new house should be neutral on my net worth (at least initially). The liability that I incur should be cancelled by the value of the house. I have the asset account for the old house and I've created an asset account for the new house. When I paid the deposit, I did it as a tran...

Using a Gmail Account
Is it possible to set up a Gmail account the same way you can set up a Hotmail account in Outlook. I don't seem to be having much success. Thanks Larry > Is it possible to set up a Gmail account the same way you can set up a > Hotmail account in Outlook. I don't seem to be having much success. Thanks > > Larry The whole "making of" is in the FAQ or HELP of your Gmail Mailbox (online) ... You have to use SSL and so on ... "[Ben]" <neo_b@hotmail.com> wrote in news:mn.75557d61c49e6419.43065@hotmail.com: >> Is it possible to set up a G...

OneNote 2007 file size limit
Hi, I am trying to 'print' 50 pages of real estate documents using OneNote so I can save them on a SD flash card. However, OneNote only seems to get 12 pages 'printed' into OneNote. Is there a file size limit that I'm unaware of? I don't want to have to print a ton of pages on paper - because there are actually about 1000 pages I need to do, with the 50 pages just one part of the documents. Is there a quick fix? Or another (free maybe) virtual printing program? Thanks! Lisa ? ...

Setting up account 02-25-10
I'm trying to use my email account with Alltel/Blackberry with my Windows Mail. My internet is with Alltel (data card). I put in my IP address for incoming and outgoing and that seemed to work, but now when I try to send mail, I get this....... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Turkey Calls', Account: '75.116.127.154', Server: '75.116.63.154', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Any hel...

Update field with another one
Hi I have an unbound text field on a form "Text331". Let says this text field shows "01" In this form I have a subform name "F-Avant". This subform is continuous and show 600 records this subform is linked to a table name "T-Cumul" Subform "F-Avant" shows all fields of the table "T-Cumul" Between all fields there is one named "Avancement". I also have fields name "01", "02", "03" ... After I have fill field "Avancement" (600 records) What I want to do is If the unbound fiel...

Invalid Date Range Error When Updating Fidelity Account
When updating the data from my Fidelity Investments account, I get an "Invalid Date Range" error each time I try and trigger a manual (or automatic) update. Any idea what could cause this error ? "Matt B" <Matt B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F787AE2-C053-4B9F-86F7-CA11FEBDC814@microsoft.com... > When updating the data from my Fidelity Investments account, I get an > "Invalid Date Range" error each time I try and trigger a manual (or > automatic) update. Any idea what could cause this error ? Yes, trying to update more tha...

Pop3 account not displaying in folders
I set up my comcast.net account in Outlook 2003. The test works perfectly and gives the "congratulations" message. However, the account does not show up anywhere. No email displays and no folders are created anywhere within Outlook. This is the whole purpose I bought Outlook 2003...so I could manage several email accounts in one place. No folders would be created. All mail from POP3 accounts would go into the Inbox folder, which should exist already, unless you create rules to move it elsewhere or turn on the Junk E-mail filter. "DianeM" <DianeM@discussions....

My house?
I saw something mentioned in S&T 2005 when I loaded it about "My House" I would like to be able to put my address in and have it named my house. Can I do this? Then I wouldn't have to type my address in all of the time. Thanks. Sorry everyone. Wrong newsgroup. "Mike" wrote: > I saw something mentioned in S&T 2005 when I loaded it about "My House" I > would like to be able to put my address in and have it named my house. Can I > do this? Then I wouldn't have to type my address in all of the time. > > Thanks. ...

Storage Limit Message
Is there a way to edit the system administrator message you get when you go over the storage limit set for your mailbox in Exchange 2003? This explains how it is possible to do it: http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/archive/2004/04/20/117024.aspx Glen "Sean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5af801c491c9$b3129510$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to edit the system administrator message > you get when you go over the storage limit set for your > mailbox in Exchange 2003? ...

skipping rows for running average calculation
Hello, I am trying to create a formula that will return the HOURLY moving average for 5 days (or some other number of days) from a column of data that captures every hour. So, each day has 24 data entries, one for each hour, and i need the moving average for each hour. I anticipate that after five days at the beginning of the data, I will have a moving average for each corresponding hourly data entry. Thank you. Chris ...

At least one front-end server in this administrative group is running and older version
Here is my Scenario... I have an Exchange 2003 Back-End server that I would like to install SP2 on. I also have an Exchange 2000 FE server that is only used to house the Microsoft Exchange\CRM Queue connector. The version of CRM is 1.0 and I am hesitant to upgrade this FE server in any fashion as it is also my production CRM server. This FE server does not interact with the BE in any way other than basic SMTP mail routing. Does anyone have any workarounds so that I can upgrade my BE server to E2K3 SP2 without modifying the FE in any way. Lastly, does anyone know if MS CRM 1.0 exchange queue c...

date & time
how to input time & date real to a worksheet for agin report The function =NOW() will return the current date and time. You can format it with any of the date and time formats. "nde" <nde@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81BDF4B2-77CD-439A-9FA7-F3F9F83938E0@microsoft.com... > how to input time & date real to a worksheet for agin report ...

Account Statement Variables
Does anyone have a complete list of the Account Statement Variables? I need to modify the Statements slightly. Get a copy of the customization guide. If your ms partner can't get you one write me an email: dom@davidstea.com Here are all variables for the account statment receipt: Accountstatement.Homeaddress.City City of the customer's address. Accountstatement.Homeaddress.Company Company of the customer's address. Accountstatement.Homeaddress.Country Country code of the customer's address. Accountstatement.Homeaddress.Faxnumber Customer's facsimile number. ...

Managed Service Account
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CABBFD.9060E670 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I do not see an option to create a Managed service Account using = ADCU/ADAC, how can this be enabled? While i understand using powershell = is the recommended way to create Managed Service Accounts, i would like = to know what is the difference in an MSA object that is created using = GUI and PS. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CABBFD.9060E670 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1...

Error Message 02-08-10
When I open Outlook 2007 (which I recently installed in Windows 7 and transferred accross from another pc). I get the following error box; 'The Add-in "Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin" (C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopOffice.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update is available, please ininstall the Add-in. How can I fix this.? Thanks "rumpledstiltscin" <rumpledstiltscin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22F7030A-2DCD-4...

Import GL accounts
I need to import a lot of gl accounts using Import manager but I cant seem to setup the excel spreadsheet correctly. My imports fail as a result. Can somebody send me a sample excel spreadsheet of how it should be setup witht the basic minimum requirements. or can somebody show me here what are the required fields to import gl accounts? "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > I need to import a lot of gl accounts using Import manager but I cant seem to > setup the excel spreadsheet correctly. My imports fail as a result. Can > somebody send me a sample excel spreadsheet of...

Email Macro using IMAP account
Does anyone know how would you modify the following macro to go to your IMAP folder to be sent instead of your Outbox? My IMAP account has no outbox and it winds up in an email account that has not even been set up. Sub Outlook_Mail_Every_Worksheet() Dim OutApp As Outlook.Application Dim OutMail As Outlook.MailItem Dim strdate As String Dim wb As Workbook Dim ws As Worksheet Application.ScreenUpdating = False Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets If ws.Range("a1").Value Like "?*@?*.?*" Then strdate = Format(Now,...

Defaulting an mail account in Outlook 2000
Hello, I am running Outlook 2000, installed for supporting corporate messaging services (not internet e-mail only). I set up 2 internet e-mail accounts (A and B) using the "internet e-mail service". I want B to be my default account, so that when I send a mail, the sender be the one defined in the account B, but Outlook always take the sender's address of account A. How can I change this ? Thanks in advance for any help ? Bertrand Tokyo, Japan You will need to toggle the default sending account when you want to change this. Tools->services is where you can change this...

Time problem #2
Hello, We have been having time issues ever since the govt changed the daylight savings time dates. We applied all of the patches, but the first year we still had some issues, primarily with Outlook Calendaring. We ran the time zone tools on the Outlook clients that had issues. Every time change it gets a bit worse. Currently, after a lot of trial and error, we have our domain controller (Windows Serve 2003) and our email server (same, with Exchange 2003), set to the correct time with the "adjust to daylight savings time" switched off. We had problems when it was select...

Tracking House Refinance
What is the best way to track mortgage refinancing, particularly if it includes taking money out for other purposes? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q86. "Todd Stine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ed201c400f1$992629f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > What is the best way to track mortgage refinancing, > particularly if it includes taking money out for other > purposes? ...

Can I highlight a cell and link it to another workbook?
I need to highlight one cell and link it to another cell in a different workbook where I want to enter a text definition of the first cell. I don't think linking works because that just gives me the same information in a different cell. I want to be able to click on a cell in one worksheet and be able to "flip" to its definition in another worksheet. Thanks! -- Jenn Create a hyperlink... Click the cell you want to link so it is the active cell. Go to the Insert menu and choose 'hyperlink' In the hyperlink window select the 'Place in this Document' button...

Can't access 'accounts'
Until a week ago, I had three E-mail accounts coming into my Windows Mail. Now only one does but I get no error messages. In MS Mail I've tried to access Tools-Accounts but I get nothing - no window opens, no error message. 'Accounts' is not greyed-out in the menu bar suggesting I shoould be able to access it but MS Mail doesn't let me do it. Any suggestions (I'm accessing MS Mail from an administrator account) You can try compacting and repairing the database. See www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ steve "Nick" <Nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Windows Live Mail
I have set up 3 email accounts under Windows Live Mail. There is no problem with the earthlink or yahoo accounts. However, verizon is my primary - and the mail program insists that my id and/or password are invalid. They are not. I've deleted the account and added it anew, to no avail. What do I have to do to get this id to work so I can check all my email in one place and not have to go to the internet just to check the mail? -- SVR Verizon's online email setup info is a bit of a mess because they have four different email systems. You will have to pick out the=20 one t...

Default Email Account
Greetings, I have email accounts with three ISPs, but I almost always send email from one of them. Is it possible to get Outlook 2002 (SP3) to automatically use the desired account, so as to avoid having to select it every time I create a new email? Thanks LarryS On what basis are you looking for Outlook to know which is the desired account? "LarryS" <alresford@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#1ZSdUIGEHA.2600@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Greetings, > > I have email accounts with three ISPs, but I almost always send email from one of them. Is it possible to get...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: Entourage and Time Machine
Time Machine is a breakthrough automatic backup feature that�s built right into Mac OS X Leopard, but for Entourage users it's recommended that you exclude your Identity from Time Machine. There is an alternative for Entourage users using a Folder Action and Automator. The nice thing about this method is it can be used by those still running Tiger and it's free. Entourage and Time Machine (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/01/entourage_and_time_machine.html> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <ht...