Hourly Sales Totals including Taxes

Can anybody provide me with an hourly sales report that includes taxes?
There is an hourly sales report available in the reports section at
customersource but it doesn't include tax(es). Also if this report could be
11:00 etc before 7:00, 8:00 etc)

Thank you,

0
Alex6724 (221)
2/14/2007 1:44:19 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dear Alex, let me know which report you are talking can you send me this
report on alwani89@hotmail.com also yes it is possible to customize the
report whatever way you want.

Regards

"Alex" wrote:

> Can anybody provide me with an hourly sales report that includes taxes?
> There is an hourly sales report available in the reports section at
> customersource but it doesn't include tax(es). Also if this report could be
> 11:00 etc before 7:00, 8:00 etc)
>
> Thank you,

0
AkberAlwani (916)
2/15/2007 9:31:03 AM
It's the "Custom - Detailed Sales Report by Hour.qrp" report that's on
Customer Source. I'll go ahead and email it to you. The report is fine the
way it is I just need Tax added to the Hourly Sales totals.

Thank you

"Akber Alwani" <AkberAlwani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear Alex, let me know which report you are talking can you send me this
> report on alwani89@hotmail.com also yes it is possible to customize the
> report whatever way you want.
>
> Regards
>

> "Alex" wrote:
>
>> Can anybody provide me with an hourly sales report that includes taxes?
>> There is an hourly sales report available in the reports section at
>> customersource but it doesn't include tax(es). Also if this report could
>> be
>> 10:00,
>> 11:00 etc before 7:00, 8:00 etc)
>>
>> Thank you,