Hiding Received Items on Purchase Orders

Is there a way to hide already received items on a PO? That is, can a revised
PO be printed that only shows remaining open items (backorders). On that same
note, is there a way to print out a "Receiver" or "Check-in Sheet" for my
staff to check in orders against, as opposed to the actual purchase order,
which shows more information than I'd like shown...

Thanks for any input!!
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Hiding formuals in cells question

Receiving Linked Order does not fulfill it
Hello, I created a standard sales order with one line item where the item was out of stock. I selected back order remaining for the item. I then selected Purchase and linked the line on the sales order to a PO. The setup option for the standard sales order has Use Separate Fulfillment unchecked. I then received the PO as shipment and posted the receiver. The back ordered items received report printed an showed the sales order. However when I go to the sales order it is not fulfilled. Isn=92t the sales order supposed to be fulfilled? Is there something I=92m missing? TIA, hd How are yo...

Fixing a row number for an item
Good evening all. I have trawled through google, but to no avail - maybe I was not precise enough. Any assistence here would be most appreciated. I have a simple table as below: A B 1 Reference Cost (�) - Headers 2 115 89 3 102 25 4 026 56 5 012 99 6 155 22 7 102 12 Now I sort the table - descending (B) - (I stipulate a header row). However I wish to be able to re-sort, to...

send receive e mail
i'm running outlook 2002 on win 98 o/s every thing works ok but i can not make it send and receive on it's own. in the options menu there is 2 boxes one is for "send receve" on start up and the outher is for "check every 2 min for new mail" no matter what i do it will ont receve by its self thanx for reading >-----Original Message----- >i'm running outlook 2002 on win 98 o/s every thing works >ok but i can not make it send and receive on it's own. >in the options menu there is 2 boxes one is for "send >receve" on s...

hide my name

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

Can't receive emails?
I have switched all infor from Outlook Express to Office 2003. I can send mail but I can't receive email in Office 2003. I have went to FILE-EXPORT in OE. Please help -- dagnag Are you still using OE? If so, and you have a POP3 account, you could be downloading mail in OE and removing it from the server. This would make it impossible to re-download it in Outlook. -- Patricia DiGiacomo Outlook MVP Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 www.cardozasolutions.com "dagnag" <dagnag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3073F505-11DF-49C...

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Fulfilment Order
Hi, Our users are using Fulfilment Order as they would like to track the flow of the order entry. Because fulfilment order will end up becoming an invoice, the numbering is actually an Invoice Number. It is the company requirement that they need the invoice number to be in sequence. Should there be any error to the document, the number must be VOIDED and not deleted so that the number will always run in sequence and is traceable. I had marked this fulfilment order type to NOT ALLOW deletion; only allow VOIDING. What I found out is while the document is under Fulfilment Order sta...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Hide images when Hiding Rows

Prevent new pivot table items from being selected
I have a pivot table that contains accounts and reports sales by account. Users selected the accounts they want to see and save their spreadsheet. When new accounts are added to the accounts list, users do not want to see the new accounts. They only want to see the accounts they selected from a previous session when they refresh the pivot table. Does anyone know how to prevent the new accounts from appearing in the pivot table? Thanks! Tom, Use another column: Include, with values of Yes or No, and include it in your pivot table, showing only Yes. Then when new data is added, enter ...

Sale Order
i have a order with a deposit, then i posted that batch. Then after i transfer to the invoice but in the system i have the Order and Invoice. the order dont pas to the history..... ...

how to hide an ActiveX control?

Hiding plot Area

Hiding rows with VBA
Hi all, In my sheet called "insertsheet I have this VBA: (thanks to some users of Google groups) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const nMAX As Long = 10 Dim nRows As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Me With .Range("B8") If Intersect(Target(1), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub nRows = .Value End With .Range(.Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ .Columns.Count)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True .Range(Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ ...

Click on list Item and open a Detail form
Hi Everebody, I need help withe the following: I have a form that has a listbox that gets its data through a query, the list box only show two colums: Company and ProcessDate, also the query retrieves more fields but I set the width of the columns to zero. I also have a command button "CmdViewDetail" that on_click should open a new form that will contain the rest of the information for the record I selected on the list box. How should I do this? I'm not very experienced with vba, could somebody help me? hi Sara, Sara wrote: > I also have a command button "CmdV...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

How do I hide email addresses in outgoing mail
Hint: You post your question in the body of the post, not the Subject. Hint 2: Use the BCC field. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm As posted here MANY MANY times - put them in the BCC...

Outlook-hiding recipients addresses
How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? Put the DL name in the BCC field and put your own address in the TO field. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without > exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? ...

Hide contacts
I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see them and select to send email. If only 2 users need a Contact, why not have them create it in their Contacts folder? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "MauroR" <MauroR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAC0E2E9-7389-49F0-8736-3B9251DBB274@microsoft.com... >I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see >them > and select to send email. Th...

Notes
I'm trying to write a report which will contain the notes next to the item number on the item maintenance window. What 's the name of the field and which table is it on? Thanks, The note icon next to the Item Number main table is: Table: Record Notes Master Technical Name: SY_Record_Notes_MSTR Physical Name: SY03900 Field: TXFIELD For additional information you can go to (Tools | Resource Description | Tables) then click the ellipse button [. . .] "Hung" wrote: > I'm trying to write a report which will contain the notes next to the item > number on t...

Can I Hide a Field?
I'm wanting to hide a field on a form (products form in this case) for some users but not for other users. Is this possible? For example, can I hide the product cost (wholesale) of an item for the salesperson, but not for the CEO? -- Brandon IT Director Office Equipment & Supplies at http://www.presentationsdirect.com Hi Brandon, You cannot have different formlayouts for different users/Teams at this time... Regards, Michael Randrup "Brandon S." <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message news:e4pDiMrYDHA.1620@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I'm ...

This Item is not currently effective-Manufacturing V9
I am receiving the above message in SOP transaction entry, after adding manufactuirng. Is there any wayto stop this message? thanks -- Doug if you go to item eng'g data window, try to enter a effective date. -- http://ddelprado.blogspot.com "Doug" wrote: > I am receiving the above message in SOP transaction entry, after adding > manufactuirng. Is there any wayto stop this message? > > thanks > -- > Doug Hi Doug, If you just added mfg then you do not have item engineering records for all your existing items. You can have the system create the item ...