Help with sales report, 0 quantity

Hello. I am trying to print out reports for quantities sold that also
show me 0 quantity. I have added all the item numbers that I am
interested in and it works great for ordering, but I need to be able to

see which ones didnt sell during the period I set. The equals to 0 or
less than 1 options dont work. Is there a trick?

Thanks,

Orlando

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can we create custom SSRS reports for CRM Online using Visual Stud
Can we use Visual Studio (or SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio) to create custom reports that can be uploaded to a CRM Online deployment, or even download standard reports and modify them? I don't know how that would work because I don't know if we would have access to the SQL Server database. Hi Michael, you can add new reports into CRM Online - as when you add Reports into any Microsoft CRM Deployment, the upload rountine replaces the Connection Details in the Report with the correct ones for the CRM Deployment you are uploading into. However whilst you can...

sumifs help

Reports problem 04-11-05
I have run into this occasionaly where the reports seem to take a while to initaly load, sometimes they dont load at all. For example I will click on an activity report and sometimes after about 2 minutes it will load the inital unfiltered reports. Sometimes that same report may not load at all. It seems to happen too often to just be a little glitch. Is this normal? I've seen this problem too,.....its probably why Crystal is being dropped as CRM's reporting service. Its just very resource instensive...........anytime that happens, go into the CRM server, load the Crystal M...

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Excel chart to Access report
Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but I'm clutching at straws here.... I have a chart which must be created in Excel because the Access chart interface does not (to my knowledge) permit custom error bars. The problem is that I want then to include the graph in an Access report. I can see how, via automation, I can address the chart from code in the Access report. I just don't know how to actually include it, if you get my meaning. I thought placing an unbound OLE object control in the report would be a good start, but I don't seem to be able to move the chart data into...

How do I display search terms in report?
Hi, I would like to know how to include my query parameters into my report. For example, if I search a flower database for "pink" and "blue" I'd like a report which gives me all the corresponding flowers and specifies which for search term each was found. (ie. rose- pink; lilac- blue; etc) Thanks! On the form you use to open the report, create an unbound text box called "txtParameters". Set txtparameters.visible=false Use code to fill in the value of txtparameters as the user chooses what they want a report of. Create a control in the header of your re...

Budget item not showing as 'budgeted' in Monthly Budget Report
When I run my "Monthly Budget" report, it is showing "Bills:Electricity" actual dollars of $212, and budgeted is $0. However, when I go to the budget, my regularly scheduled utility bill is clearly shown as budgeted at $225/month under the Bills:Electricity category, under the "Utilities" budget group. Why isn't the $225 showing up on the budget report in the budgeted column?? -mdb Not sure if this is the same thing, but in an earlier version of money, I had to go to the account setting (from which the bill was paid) and check some box that reference...

Investment Performance Report
I have various investments in diferent countries and consequently exchange rates. How can I make an investment performace report isolating which isolates the investment performance in local currentcy from the currency fluctuation with USD? Thank you. ...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Is there a way to change the return value for and ON_CONTROL() handler to return 0
I have a message map that is using the ON_CONTROL() handler. The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a ON_CONTROL_EX() or something like that that allows me to control the return value. I am handling a notification and I am doing some processing, but I need to be able to return a 0 from my handler. Without getting into using a switch statement and a ON_COMMAND() handler, is there a way to do this? Is there some function I can call within my message handler that would set the return value? -- Thanks, Bruce Who is going to see the return code? AliR. "Bruce" <...

Macro Help

help me #2

Query to Count "0" in Row
I am trying to create an expression in a query that says if CONTRIBUTION BEGIN year is less then 2006 and the AUTE2 = 00/00/00 then count the number of "0" in the rown and multiply that by 58. This is what I had thought up so far, but I know it isn't right. CONTRIBUTION DUE: IIF([CONTRIBUTION BEGIN], 'yyyy' <2006, AND AUTE2 = 00/00/00, Count "0" And Multiply by 58 Any input is greatly appreciated. -Anthony Morano What kind of data type is being stored in your [AUTE2] field? If that is supposed to be a date, I don't think Access considers #00/00/00...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

software for sale
i am selling a bunch of software that i got through school and ended up not using. here is the link to google base where you can buy it: http://base.google.com/base/search?authorid=1390454 it's a pretty good deal on all of it. email me if you have any questions ...