Help creating items

I need to create these items:
Luggage Set :  They come 1 small- 1 medium- 1 large on every set.
I need to order set and sell either sets or pieces.
I tried setting the set as a parent and the pieces as childs but I am having
problem with the inventory.
When I order a set the qty for small-medium-large should increase 1 for each
one, when I sell a set, qty for small-medium-large should decrease 1 for each
one
If I sell a medium luggage the qty for that piece should decrease, not the
qty for the set.
I do not need to reorder by piece, only by sets.

Can somebody help me on this matter??
0
Fabricio (10)
1/5/2006 10:30:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Fabrico,

Look in the Help file for Assemblies and Kits.  They have different issues
with inventory, so use the one that fits the best.

--
*
"Fabricio" <Fabricio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I need to create these items:
Luggage Set :  They come 1 small- 1 medium- 1 large on every set.
I need to order set and sell either sets or pieces.
I tried setting the set as a parent and the pieces as childs but I am having
problem with the inventory.
When I order a set the qty for small-medium-large should increase 1 for each
one, when I sell a set, qty for small-medium-large should decrease 1 for
each
one
If I sell a medium luggage the qty for that piece should decrease, not the
qty for the set.
I do not need to reorder by piece, only by sets.

Can somebody help me on this matter??

0
spam3944 (2163)

Can we create custom SSRS reports for CRM Online using Visual Stud
Can we use Visual Studio (or SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio) to create custom reports that can be uploaded to a CRM Online deployment, or even download standard reports and modify them? I don't know how that would work because I don't know if we would have access to the SQL Server database. Hi Michael, you can add new reports into CRM Online - as when you add Reports into any Microsoft CRM Deployment, the upload rountine replaces the Connection Details in the Report with the correct ones for the CRM Deployment you are uploading into. However whilst you can...

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Budget item not showing as 'budgeted' in Monthly Budget Report
When I run my "Monthly Budget" report, it is showing "Bills:Electricity" actual dollars of $212, and budgeted is $0. However, when I go to the budget, my regularly scheduled utility bill is clearly shown as budgeted at $225/month under the Bills:Electricity category, under the "Utilities" budget group. Why isn't the $225 showing up on the budget report in the budgeted column?? -mdb Not sure if this is the same thing, but in an earlier version of money, I had to go to the account setting (from which the bill was paid) and check some box that reference...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Stopping the Over-Receipt of Purchase Line Items
Without code, does anybody know of a way to prevent a user from overreceiving a purchase order? The message appears that says the item has been fully received. But, the user is still able to keep going. Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles, I checked and I don't think you can accomplish this without a customization. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Charles Allen" wrote: > Without code, does anybody know of a way to...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

How do I create a table with data selected via a pass through que.
I see the data using a pass thru select query but when I try to use the query in a separate make tabel query, I get an error message. Has anyone done this before? Thx. On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:33:00 -0800, kandamj <kandamj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I see the data using a pass thru select query but when I try to use the query >in a separate make tabel query, I get an error message. Has anyone done this >before? Thx. You may want to try saving the passthrough query, and base a new MakeTable query on that saved query. The passthrough query runs on the host, and ha...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

help me #2

Create and set up custom forms in OWA
Hey there! I read, that it is possible to convert custom forms to asp so that they can be used in OWA. Is there another tool than Microsoft Outlook HTML Form Converter to do the conversion-part? Do you know of an article that describes exactely how to set up such a form and where to install it etc. Like: What to do after I turned the Outlook custom form into an ActiveServerPage? Thanks for any help, Reto. ...

HQ & Store Operations Manager item synchronization
I have certain Items created only in stores but not in the HQ manager, how can items created at store level be oploaded to HQ Manager. Regards, Kami This is not possible in RMS, you may find addon that handle it "Kami" <Kami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71A61834-284E-4342-B00E-B7A78C8EBE6B@microsoft.com... >I have certain Items created only in stores but not in the HQ manager, how > can items created at store level be oploaded to HQ Manager. > > Regards, > Kami > > This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

Creating E-R Diagrams In Visio Based On ACCESS Database
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C48BB9.47434CA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need to generate an E-R diagram for an ACCESS database that I have = setup. In ACCESS I have defined all of the table relationships using the = relationships tool. Now I am looking for a way to import that = relationships data into Visio to create a more formal and commented E-R = diagram. Any ideas? Thanks, Gary --=20 Gary Novosel Recursion (noun). See recursion. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C48BB...

bcc help

Duplicate playlists are created
When I created a playlist folder it was created one such playlist, but sometime later I found that another one being the same name was created. As matter of fact all playlist folders so far created are now their duplicate folders. How come this is happening? ...