hello to all

is there a way to edit the status.htm to display transaction counts for this
register?
thanks

pos 14174 articles. 0 followers. Follow

As long as you have an understanding of JavaScript (or VB Script) and
RMS' QS Rules this is not hard to do.  If not it could get challenging.
  We've done this for our customers before so if you'd like a hand,
please give my tech support team a call and we can help you out!

Thank you,

Ryan Sakry
Program Manager
rsakry@rite.us
http://www.rite.us
320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
320-230-1796 (Fax)

On 10/1/2010 7:39 AM, hozay wrote:
> is there a way to edit the status.htm to display transaction counts for this
> register?
> thanks

0
Ryan

Hello
We have an Exchange 2003 server with Sp1 on it. We are an ISP and host multiple domains on the server, we want to know if we can create a public calender for an organization which will enable them to use the public calender through either their Outlook clients or OWA. I have no idea on how to set this up, Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Venu Create a calendar in public folders they can access it either from there, or in OWA by going to https://domain/public and browsing to it. If it's company wide, you can create shortcuts on the desktop to them directly. Sincerely, Daniel Tate...

hello
hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail i dont know how to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me please how to...? please send me aswer to my e mail double_bro@hotmail.com In news:806DFD44-B7DA-4381-8B93-67B152465846@microsoft.com, igor <igor@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail I can't teach you to sing, up or down, but do you perhaps mean "sign up" ? > i dont know how > to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me > please how to...? Sorry, ...

hello
I wank to ask you that I make 1 worksheet and then give page break and then i want to chnge in 2 page and i dontwant to any change in my 1st page. so what to do ...

hello all
vc's new user ,hope all can help me thank Welcome, This newsgroup shall help you for MFC relate questions. If you are using the managed VC, there are other newsgroups which are better suited. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "zhulin" <zhuling@nandasoft-sh.com> wrote in message news:#phmhJS8DHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... | vc's new user ,hope all can help me | | thank ...

hello everybody.. question about .CSV files.. 05-13-10
i have a excel .CSV file that Gmail generated for me with my contacts in.. what i want to do is function that go over all the contacts emails one by one and deletes all missformated addresses that cannot be use to send email for them.. somthing like : if (the cell's text is not an valid email address) { delete the cell ; } to be honest i dont know much about excel so i need somthing from scratch.. thank you all very much.. The trick being.............how will Excel know the cell's text is not a valid email address. Did you have some format in mind that...

hello
fot testing ...

Hello,
Hello, I need to use "Last_Day" function in Oracle. For example, SELECT NEXT_DAY('02-FEB-2001','TUESDAY') "NEXT DAY" FROM DUAL; NEXT DAY ----------- 06-FEB-2001 Could someone tell me the ways of implementing Last_Day functions in Access? Thanks in advance :) Daniel Hi - Try copying/pasting to a standard module, then test from debug (immediate) window as shown: Function fNextNthDay(dteStart As Date, _ intWeekday As Integer) As Date '************************************************** 'Purpose: Round date up to next s...

HELLO
HIYA -- \m/ O_O \m/ Laura..... :) Liverpool, England Rock on =) -- Bearacade ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35016 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=560202 ...

hello
hello, this is my first post. I have the dmeo of Microsoft retail management sofwtare and so far I like it. I run a retail store which sells all items under $2.00. we use around 40 to 50 suppliers. Basically all i want to do is be able to select a supplier from a list. see all the items they supply to we buy from that supplier. pick the items id like. place a purchase order. and when we recieve delivery recieve that purchase order and record my payment method. So far Microsft Retail Management POS has provided that for me. but the problem is for everythinbg to work i actually need to ...

Hello 09-15-08
Hello every one that is here. Do I have a Email addres Hello there! :-) "Kyle Harney" <kharney5@ivytech.edu> wrote in message news:5B4418D5-E1F7-4F08-A4C0-066ACFF12CA6@microsoft.com... > Hello every one that is here. bekqbe edb`1oeb`ebd`lobed3lee Uzytkownik "Kyle Harney" <kharney5@ivytech.edu> napisal w wiadomosci news:5B4418D5-E1F7-4F08-A4C0-066ACFF12CA6@microsoft.com... > Hello every one that is here. Hello to you too. "Kyle Harney" <kharney5@ivytech.edu> wrote in message news:5B4418D5-E1F7-4F08-A4C0-066ACFF12CA6@microso...

Hello again!
I attempted to add the SW_HIDE and SW_SHOW to the app accordingly, however it did not hide the form/window.I am using Visual C++ .NET 2003 right now, and can someone email a project that uses the ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and ShowWindow(SW_SHOW), to my email address which is straightwaytek at homail dot com What are you trying to hide? Is it MDI or SDI? For MDI, if you want to hide the view, you will need to hide the parent frame. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "James Simpson" <straightwaytek@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0d8001c39201$e5462d30$a101280a@p...

hello please help i really should have payed more attention in class
ok i want to do some book keeping. i buy and sell stuff. i want a to be what i bought like an item i want b to be what i paid to get the item i want c to be time and gas put into getting item i want d to be additional costs like repair or parts added. i want e to be totals of all expenses basically add b+c+d i want f to be what i sold it for i want g to be total profit or loss i want 3j to add all of b i want 4j to add all of c+d i want 5j to add all of f i want 6j to add all of g i learned all of this at some point but now i don't remember anything. i used to be really go...

Hello,
Hello, Does someone knows how to change the Titlebar. I like to see an other icon and titletext. Thanks a lo -- Teuntj ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Teuntje's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=80 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187013673 One of these lines in a Workbook_Open sub may be what you want. Application.Caption = "Your Caption" 'changes before the dash. Application.Caption = "" 'shows nothing before the dash ActiveWindow.Caption = "Your Caption After Dash" '...

hello how are you
picture 046 wrote: <empty body = empty post = empty mind> Use a *.test newsgroup next time when testing whether or not you properly configured your newsreader (OE6). ...

hello to all..

hello all
iwant to ask a question about clustering... no cluster 5 2 4 1 8 2 1 1 9 2 when we have numbers like "no" how do we cluster them according t normal distributin..which formul or functin we should use ty al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Excel has no function to do this automatically. You are nibbling at the edge of a vast body of literature (cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, data mining, unsupervised learning, etc.) that encompass many different approaches and cannot be adequately summarized in a newsgroup post. I hi...

hello
Hey Big DADDY! just wanted to say hi! you could have came to see me before you left, maybe next time. have a wondeful day! -lisa ...

hello
hello! ...

hello 07-30-05
i am doing as a test ...

Hello there
I am new on www.officefrustration.com so sorry in case i am posting in the inappropriate zone. I really like this forum a lot. It is very instructive and even surprisingly well done. Nice to meet you. -- fitflopsgc What you are seeing at officefrustration.com is questions and answers posted to the Microsoft-hosted newsgroups at msnews.microsoft.com. You can post directly to them using an NNTP newsreader or through the Communities at http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fa...

Hello,
Hello, we have a legacy web application and we planning to use a CRM module in the future. We are studing the Microsoft CRM features and like it very much, but we have some doubts about login integration. In our web application, users login using and ID and Password located in a "user table" over a SQL Server database. MSCRM is Active Directory based so, how can we validate the users over this scenario? The idea is once the user is login-in an "click" to access the CRM module, not validation window appear again. I mean, we want to implement "single sign-on". ...

hello everyon
hello everyone ...

hello?
There's something with my mail program. No send Is your account a "Yahoo PLUS" account (required). Check the Yahoo website for the instructions and settings to access it from Windows Mail, you may find instructions listed as for Outlook Express - those will work. If you choose to post back, please copy and paste the entire error message for more specific instructions. "Jim" <jimhappy2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:#JFmeXozKHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > There's something with my mail program. No send "Jim" <ji...

hello i have a question answer me urgent?
how can i transpose table Have you tried looking in HELP for TRANSPOSE? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "nano" <narine20@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:edd93oU6FHA.3232@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > how can i transpose table > > > > Select your table Edit>Copy Select the top left cell of your destination area. Edit>Paste Special, check Transpose -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "nano" <narine20@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:edd93oU6FHA.3232@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > how can i transpose table > > &g...

Hello again!
Mr. Lee Today is holiday, it's called "labor day", I presume that almost all companies are closed today. I suspect you're closed also. Although, as i recalled, you told me to come to work on Monday, holiday, labor's day. Please confirm this day of work, because i charge doubles on holiday. If you're consent with this matter, please inform me as soon as possible. so that we aren't misunderstand each other. Thanks for your attention. Regards, Peter Unless Mr. Lee is a regular participant in the microsoft.public.access newsgroup, a technical newsgroup ...