Headquarters client error " Local and HQ databases are not synchro

Message Headquarters client error  “Local and HQ databases are not
synchronized – Some worksheets will not be processed

Please kindly recommend I have an existing database in SO, HQ will not
overwrite data.

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01CAF8F0.F7F330B0

Phusit,

Has this ever worked?

Have you run a 101 worksheet?

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Phusit" <Phusit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Message Headquarters client error  =E2=80=9CLocal and HQ databases are =
not=20
  synchronized =E2=80=93 Some worksheets will not be processed

  Please kindly recommend I have an existing database in SO, HQ will not =

  overwrite data.

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01CAF8F0.F7F330B0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16535"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Phusit,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Has this ever worked?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Have you run a 101 worksheet?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
  <DIV>"Phusit" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Phusit@discussions.microsoft.com">Phusit@discussions.micro=
soft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:946D73A7-FD09-4D5D-AE8E-B850BF32E7FE@microsoft.com">news:946=
D73A7-FD09-4D5D-AE8E-B850BF32E7FE@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Message=20
  Headquarters client error&nbsp; =E2=80=9CLocal and HQ databases are =
not=20
  <BR>synchronized =E2=80=93 Some worksheets will not be =
processed<BR><BR>Please kindly=20
  recommend I have an existing database in SO, HQ will not <BR>overwrite =

  data.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01CAF8F0.F7F330B0--

0
Jeff

File Error #2
Hi there I have just rebuilt a HP laptop after full hard drive recovery. I am transferring a number of files across from the backup laptop I was using. Both machines are using identical software programmes (office 2003 and XP Pro) and same anti virus signatures. One Excel file will not open on the new machine but will open just fine on the backup machine. I get the error "File error, data may have been lost" and I can not do any more. I have to close the application through task manager. I have tried numerous ways of transferring the file across (e-mail, network copy and paste...

outlook client and application error .net
I have installed CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 prem. I can access the server from the browser using http:\\servername:5555 and that seems to work. I also installed the Outlok Client and that install seemed to go well (all install options checked out on install), but I when I try to open a CRM folder or even create an email for CRM, I get a .NET error, application error displayed in the outlook pane. I also have tested the offline button from the client and it seems to sync with the server just fine, all checks out. So, what should I try now? -- Tom Davis hummmm posted this on Sunday an d...

Headquarters Question
how r u doing all ? I have a client who is interested in HQ for his chain store, but the feature he wanted as buying from store A and returning to store B is not existed in HQ. Correct me if I am wrong for this. Did you guys any third party add-ons were developped for solving this issue, or anyone think they could provide a solution. Give a email and let's talk about this. My email is jiyang1@yahoo.com. Take care! Jiyang ...

Exchange Client Licenses
Is there a way for me to find out how many client licenses we have for Exchange? I'm want to find out if we're getting close, so we can purchase more, if necessary. I'm a newbie to Exchange server, so any help would be really appreciated. Thanks, Scott Checking with your purchacing department or accounts payable is your best option. Depending on your company's size, Microsoft may even have a record of it. But there is no record kept within Exchange. Perhaps your predecessor was kind enough to put the number of CALs in Licensing on your dmail controller? "Scot...

error rc2168 : resource too large
mybe me help how resolve visual studio 2005 c++ error "error rc2168 : resource too large". Best Regards michal Make a smaller resource? Seriously, that's all we can tell from an error message that has no other accompanying information. What kind of resource? Who created it? How big is it? joe On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:45:12 +0100, "michal" <kichus34@wp.pl> wrote: >mybe me help how resolve visual studio 2005 c++ error "error rc2168 : >resource too large". > >Best Regards >michal Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder...

PO from headquarters
Are PO issued from the HO only on the basis of reorders or can they be issued from scratch like in SO. If so then how? hi Fiaz, This is Akber Again you may recognize me. Yes you can do so the same things apply here are the options: By Departments By Categories By Supplier By Manually By Item Filter Base on re-order information base on the fixed qty base on the item sold on particular period base on the order from primary supplier order can be base on the lowest-cost supplier. "Faiz Amir" wrote: > Are PO issued from the HO only on the basis of reorders or can they be issued...

Client Contacts group email sending
My boss wants to send a group email announcement to all our clients to update our changing address information. All the client's email addresses are currently in a public folder with contact records, which we added to the Outlook Address Book selection on clients. If I try selecting them all on the TO field, I get their fax address as well, which I'd like to prevent from being selected. Could anyone give me a word of advice on how can this be accomplished ? Thanks! Unfortunatley this is by design I believe, place these numbers else where "Victor Matei" <rvf@bebe.moc>...

Outlook Client: Authentication Error but Fix when try again
In the SFO client when the user goes to accounts they get an error message given below, if the click on “Try again” the list appears, this happens in both online an offline "Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been at the least one security role." Please advise. Regards, Piyush Hey Piyush I get the same phenomena when going offline - Have you found a solution? "Piyush" wrote: > In the SFO client when the user goes to accounts they get an error message > given below, if the click on “Tr...

Headquarters
I'm currently running Store Ops in three seperate retail locations and seriously considering purchasing Headquarters to link them all together. Before I do so, I want to make sure it will enable me to do a couple of things that would make it worth our while. The first thing is in regards to vouchers. My question is: does HQ keep the voucher information in one database? In other words, can a voucher that was purchased in one location be redeemed in another? The second thing is in regards to inventory levels. My question is: does HQ allow each store to see inventory levels in o...

RMS Headquarters 'Delete Transactions'
Is there a feature in RMS-HQ that is similar to Store Ops 'Delete Transactions?' It is a neat feature when doing training in Store Ops, but we have to stop the HQ client server. But this prevents us from sending centrally maintained data from RMS Hq. If there is no 'delete transactions' in RMS Headquarters, what tables can I delete or truncate in RMS-Headquarters that have similar affect. I like to do that before we turn ON LIVE production using RMS Headquarters and Store Operations. ...

Laptop client sync of custom progrm
Hi all, We have created some custom programs and put the files for this custom program on the CRM server. But it will not work on the Laptop clients, because they access a local web server. I have to install all programs locally, and update the local web.config. is there a way to make this synchronization automatically? any help would be most appreciated. Chen ...

Need remote Clients to have open SMTP relay with windows authentication in Exchange 2003
Hi all ... first time posting here, but i have been able to find many answers to other questions in the past ... Unfortunatley I may be in a bit over my head with this one. I have about 100 remote users and until now they have not been required to send email over SMTP to domains out side of ours. Now we have a directive from above to allow relaying from dialup and remote users but need to setup SMTP authentication. Current config ... Server: Windows 2003 server Exchange 2003 server SP1 Firewall permitting any traffic on ports 110 and 25 Security options for SMTP in the System Manager is se...

FrX Emailing reports
Hello, We've just upgraded from Solomon III to Microsoft Dynamics 6.5SP1, and are attempting to email some reports. The reports are generated correctly when printing to a network printer, but when I use the 'Email' option, I get several errors. I've added my personal email (cds@cfa.org) as a test, and I get errors such as FrX Mail Server - New Message Error - 2147221233 {Active Messaging_MAPI-E-NOT_FOUND] even though I have Outlook Express installed on this PC with a valid Email account. Also get Add Subject Error 91 - Object variable or With Block variable not set, Add Recip...

Report Server (RS) runs locally but not remotely
I had a working install of SQL RS 2005, but something appears to have broken the RS component. Attempts to generate reports only work if a privileged user is logged into the CRM server locally (CRM3+SQL2005+W2K3 on member server). Attempts to use from any other machine result in 3 prompts for credentials, then an IIS message "You are not authorised to view this page" I can find no errors in any event logs, etc. to give me a clue as to cause. A solution would be great, but just a pointer as to where to look or a list of how a working report server is configured might help. ...

how to synchronize two outlook calender clients without Exchange
How can you synchronize calender data when you have one calender on two computers (two different Outlook clients) and no Exchangeserver? ...

CRM 4.0
Guys, We've Microsoft CRM 4.0 Server roll up 8 as well as CRM Outlook Client on the same roll up version. Our Internal Web Access works without problems users get to it and they're automatically authenticated. IFD Development is the same way except they're prompt through a login page for their username and password when they're coming from an external network. Ever since we moved to a new facility users are experiencing problems connecting to CRM using their outlook client, I have a test machine where I have the CRM Outlook Client install and has always worked. These ar...

OnChange Error
We're experiencing an issue with an OnChange event whereas when a picklist value (schema name = CFPList_Code) is changed to something other than NULL, then set two other adjacent custom fields (CFPCluster & CFSSegment) to Business Required: var i = crmForm.CFPList_Code.value;if (i != " "){ crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel("CFPCluster",1); crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel("CFSSegment",1);}else if(i == " "){ crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel("CFPCluster",0); crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel("CFSSegment",0);} When CFPList_Code is changed to a value within the ...

Error message --
Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. What resources is it talking about. I have a new computer with lots of available RAM and hard drive. Excel has her own secret opinion on which resources that's available and what they are to be used for. It is a true mystery and afaik undocumented. My experience is that graphical memory is drained first and that I can do little about it except demanding less. Best wishes Harald "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:393F75FC-0344-43CC-AC7C-6B9C015F337F@microsoft.com... > Excel canno...

access database jumped in size, but why?
Hi, I have added more records to my access database over the past few weeks and noticed that the meg. size of the file is huge compared to before. In May 2004, the access file size (windows xp, access 2002) was about 7 Megs with 200 records of company information. In August 2004, the access file size now shows 32 Megs, but there are only 240 records extra. Why is this, did something go wrong or do I have to change something ? Please help. Hi - if you have a question about MS Access, best to post it in an Access group - this one is for MS Outlook. BLUE WATER wrote: > Hi, > > ...

Store database on hand does not match Headquarters on hand
We have just completed physical inventory in most of our locations and I have come across a few items where the on-hand quantity in the store does not match the on-hand quantity in Headquarters. (There are no committed quantities for these items.) Is there a routine to check for mismatches, or better yet, one to sync the numbers? The store quantities should be correct. Found it. 501, then 190. "Rick@ASP" wrote: > We have just completed physical inventory in most of our locations and I have > come across a few items where the on-hand quantity in the store...

Edit Picklist in Outlook client Look Up Records form
When a user clicks Regarding to track an email in CRM, the Look Up Records form appears. We only associate emails with just a few of the entities, and would like to narrow down the picklist values available. Is there a way to hide or edit the picklist values available on this form? Thanks! miss_b The only method to change this list is to remove permission for the specific entity from the users roles. But this does have impact on other functionalities. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Too...

When will HQ send store information to store?
Hi, We have installed HQ with 3 stores. Two shoes stores, and another one is shirt store and it will not see shoes products. We have run this for a while. Now we want to clear everything in 1st shoe shop because we found some problem with item information. So we try to delete database at 1st shoe shop and then restore database from store blank database. After that we send 101 and 203-205 206 worksheet and then 401, we found that this shop cannot see other shop, because HQ didnot send store information. We would like to know how HQ detect and decide to send or not send all ot...

: error C2787: '_DBAccess' : no GUID has been associated with this object
: error C2787: '_DBAccess' : no GUID has been associated with this object how to solve it...... Code: HRESULT hresult; CLSID clsid; CoInitialize(NULL); hresult=CLSIDFromProgID(OLESTR("WartzODLCOM.DBAccess"),&clsid); _DBAccess *t; //error hresult=CoCreateInstance(clsid,NULL,CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER,__uuidof(_DBAccess),(LPVOID *) &t); if(FAILED(hresult)) { AfxMessageBox("Creation Failed"); return; } else { MessageBox("success"); } ...

All Outlook clients hangs when exiting
Starting last week every Outlook 2000 client hangs when users try to exit. They get the following error Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Hang Event Category: (101) Event ID: 1002 Date: 10/17/2003 Time: 8:07:01 AM User: N/A Computer: xxxxxxxx Description: Hanging application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 9.0.0.6604, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000. This occur on about 12 systems with either Windows 2000-SP4 or XP-SP1. Outlook 2000 has SP3 installed. Same problem if I un-install and re-install Outlook 2000 Outlook appears to run normally. Only crashes when exit...

Headquarters Functionality
Hello, Does RMS + Headquarters allow a POS terminal to search for inventory accross multiple stores? We're setting up 3 stores and need the ability to do this. I've been told the Headquarters piece lets you manage multiple stores, but didnt know that if that particular screen is available directly from each register (stock status only). I appreciate any feedback on this. thanks, Marco Adding HQ adds a 'Check Stores' button to the Find Item screen at POS. You look up the item you want, and if it's unavailable at your store you click 'Check Stores' and ge...