Global Customer accounts are not reaching our other store

--
Thanks,
Pete

Hi Pete  -  can you see them in HQ?  Check the other stores configuration
settings to make sure they're enabled to use global customers (so mgr - file
- configuration - options - customer options - enable global customers for
multistore)

"pete" wrote:

> --
> Thanks,
> Pete
0
convoluted (621)
11/21/2007 6:32:05 PM
Hi,

Yes, I can see them in HQ.  I've also already checked all the Stores
Configuration Settings (at both stores).  It's really strange - it just
seemed to stop sharing customers about a week ago.  I used to work for a
company selling RMS and I thought I'd seen it all.  I'm perplexed by this one.
--
Thanks,
Pete

"convoluted" wrote:

> Hi Pete  -  can you see them in HQ?  Check the other stores configuration
> settings to make sure they're enabled to use global customers (so mgr - file
> - configuration - options - customer options - enable global customers for
> multistore)
>
> "pete" wrote:
>

> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Pete
0
Pete9345 (176)
11/21/2007 9:00:01 PM
Only thing that comes to mind is you may have a different version than in
headquarters and the originating store...

"pete" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, I can see them in HQ.  I've also already checked all the Stores
> Configuration Settings (at both stores).  It's really strange - it just
> seemed to stop sharing customers about a week ago.  I used to work for a
> company selling RMS and I thought I'd seen it all.  I'm perplexed by this one.
> --
> Thanks,
> Pete
>

> "convoluted" wrote:
>
> > Hi Pete  -  can you see them in HQ?  Check the other stores configuration
> > settings to make sure they're enabled to use global customers (so mgr - file
> > - configuration - options - customer options - enable global customers for
> > multistore)
> >
> > "pete" wrote:
> >

> > > --
> > > Thanks,
> > > Pete
0
convoluted (621)

Custom (medical?) fonts for PowerPoint.
I have friend who asked me the following question. She is going to need to use these symbols on a regular basis, so the most streamlined method would be the most helpful. Any thoughts on accompishing her goal? Thanks! Hi, I need to make the letter c with the _ on top of the c in powerpoint.........help! The c with a line on the top is a medical symbol, meaning "with". I am also going to need an A a P and an S with the lines. Have looked for medical fonts but have yet to find any. "DerbyDad03" <teamarrows@eznet.net> wrote in message news:...

Setting up a service account
I need an account set up that will control the accounts in Exchange 5.5 (same permissions as original service account) for a third party's software to access the Calendar in Exchange via a VPN connecting a couple of different countries. Because it's a vendor and not a part of our organisation I don't want to give them the main service account's info... Can anyone help Thanks in advanc Goozer Goozer <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need an account set up that will control the accounts in Exchange 5.5 (same permissions as original service account) for...

Money 2003: Active Statement Linked to Wrong Account
I have the Symptoms and Cause of the problem described in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;190416 - except I am using Money 2003, and the Resolution described there for Money 99 doesn't work for me. Any help apreciated. Thanks, David On 2005-05-08, David Chandek-Stark <dc@duke.edu> wrote: > I have the Symptoms and Cause of the problem described in > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;190416 - except > I am using Money 2003, and the Resolution described there for Money 99 > doesn't work for me. I use Money 2004. Th...

move mailbox to another account...
How do I move a user's mailbox to another User account? I have a user whos Domain account became currupt so I created a new account and I need to move her mailbox to the new user account. Thanks in advance Greg On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:51:05 -0700, "Greg" <gregkh@hotmail.com> wrote: >How do I move a user's mailbox to another User account? >I have a user whos Domain account became currupt so I created a new account >and I need to move her mailbox to the new user account. > >Thanks in advance > >Greg 1. Verify that you have deleted mailbox retentio...

I can't set up my account on Windows Mail
Hi . I need help, I tried to set my email up on Windows mail using, gmail accounts, gmx and everything you could think. I worked on it for days but nothing ever worked. I'm pretty sure I put in the right POP and all. What else can I do? Does Gmail and gmx and all not work on a mail server on the actual desktop? Please help me? asiankelsey;1224241 Wrote: > Hi . I need help, I tried to set my email up on Windows mail using, > gmail > accounts, gmx and everything you could think. I worked on it for days > but > nothing ever worked. I'm pretty sure I put i...

eseutil error or how repair the public folder store pub1.edb
Hello! Please help to solve this problem. Server: Windows 2000 SP4, Exchange 6.0 enterprise, build 6249.4 SP3 (+13 rollups installed) I Can' mount the public folders store. Event Viewer: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9519 Date: 09.02.2006 Time: 13:19:10 User: N/A Computer: EXCH Description: Error Database is in inconsistent state starting database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (EXCH)" on the Microsoft Exchange Information Store. Failed to attach to Jet DB. My executed actions: The PFS is dismount...

"Customize Outlook Today" command inoperable
At the "Outlook Today" page for Outlook 2000, the customizing feature is not operable. When the "Customize Outlook Today" button is pressed, nothing happens and the customizing page does not open. This problem has repeated itself on an installation on another computer, both of which are running Windows XP Home. ...

Customize Toolbar Setup
Hello. I have MS Office Professional 2003. I am attempting to customize the toolbars in Word and Excel. However, the toolbar reverts to the standard buttons after I close the program and reopen it. I have never seen this before. Can someone help. Thanks. Some add-ins prevent Normal.dot from being saved. You can ensure that it is saved by saving it immediately after making your customizations. To do this, press Shift while clicking on the File menu. This will cause it to display "Save All." Click on that and make sure that Normal.dot is saved. You can cancel saving fo...

Inconsistency between global catalog in root and global catalog in child domains
Hi, I have a very strange problem in my AD. It seems that there is an inconsistence between global catalog in the root domain and global catalog in the child domains. Global catalog on all root domain controllers are identical. Global catalog on all child domain controllers are identical. However (at least) one orphaned object exist in the global catalog on the child DC's, but not in global catalog on the root DC's. The object is not accessible through adsiedit, ldp, etc. and thus we cannot delete it. Does anybody have a good idea on how to get this object deleted. How the inco...

Custom toolbar in advanced filter query window
Hi all I've got an Access database that is locked down by giving users access to forms only and each of the forms has a custom toolbar and a very limited menu. The custom toolbar has the Advanced Filter/Query button along with some other filter options for continuous forms. However when users press the Advanced Filter/Query button, and the query window opens, the custom toolbar disappears and they can only see the very limited menu so can hardly do anything. When I open the app with the same user rights as them (done via a security module and data entered into a users ...

Account List Displays Incorrect Balance
2 of my accounts display the wrong balance in the Account List View, in the registers for these accounts, it shows the correct balance, also in cashflow, however on the Account List Page it does not. (It is not showing the current or ending balance, and its not even close). For a credit card that should have about $2000 in debt shows as a positive $20,000 and a checking account that should be over $10000 it shows as -$13,000.... I thought it might have to do with future posted transacations so I waited until today as now all the transactions in one of the accounts are not current.....

Catching global keystrokes
Hello. I need my program to react to some key combination no matter if the program's window is active or not. How can this be done? Depends on the details of the key combinations as to what you have to do, precisely, but a WH_GETMESSAGE hook looking for WM_KEYDOWN, WM_SYSKEYDOWN or WM_CHAR is a start. Note if the key combination is Ctrl+Alt+Del, then it will never be possible. In Vista, you will not be able to get ALL keystrokes unless you are running as administrator. See my essay on hooks on my MVP Tips site. joe On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:42:52 +0300, Vladimir <thamiorsinister@...

RE: Excel data exported to custom Outlook form
Greetings earthlings, I have an issue that I have been trying to resolve for sometime, I think I will provide the scenario and hope someone has an answer. Here it is. - I have Excel workbook called "users.xls" - I have a worksheet called "location" - I have a cell B10 in the worksheet who's contents I want to be exported to a textbox called "state" in a custom Outlook form called "RFCO" that resides in the personal forms library in Outlook. (this custom form is from an email template) - I then want to be able to email the form. How do I c...

global rule
I have a program that tags the subject line of all emails that it thinks is spam. Instead of delivering that message to the recipient I would like to create a rule to deliver it to one large spam mailbox. Is there a way to do this? I am running exchange 2003. ...

Open and close an account record creates "changes"?
When I open and then close an Account record (in Web Client and Outlook Client of CRM) without changing anything, it still gives me the error "Are you sure you want to navigate from this page? Your changes have not been saved ... etc.." What can be the reason for this? We might have some workflows and/or coding on the Acount entity, but nothing unsupported or anything complicated..? Hi, Most probably you have some JScript on the form which is recalculating some field. If some field have value "100" and using some JScript, you remove that value and then reenter same v...

No global address list when trying to send email through excel
In excel, you can send the spreadsheet as an attachment through emai (Outlook). When I try to do this, the global address list on th server doesn't show up, therefore the person I'm trying to send it t doesn't show up. The global address list is available because I ca save the spreadsheet and create a new email and insert it as a attachment...I would like to send the spreadsheet in an email throug excel (File, Send to, mail recipient (as attachment) because it' easier...How do I change the settings to look for the GAL on th server. There was some sort of wizard that walked ...

Suggestion: RMS New Customer Issue
RMS (any version) When the 'Find Customer' form first comes up, the cursor is in the right place and simply typing and hitting <ENTER> brings up a list. If you can find the customer in the list, you can simply select them by using the arrow keys (or mouse) and hit <ENTER> to set the customer for the new transaction. If the customer is not in the database and a new customer is required, RMS falls flat on its face. SUGGESTION: If a New customer is generated at POS, that customer should AT LEAST become the selected customer in the Find Customer form when you click O...

Changing GL Account numbers in history
Our CFO wants to change some account numbers in the current year and for the last three historical years. Is this possible? -- Dave Christman System Developer Check with your VAR. There is a professional tool kit available from Microsoft that will do this. Its not too expensive. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Dave Christman" wrote: > Our CFO wants to change some account numbers in the current year and for the > ...

Update Retirement Account wizard loses all my data (2005)
Every month I use the somewhat tedious Update Retirement Account wizard to enter the month's 401(k) transactions. (Yes, I know I could try downloading them, but that hasn't worked smoothly in the past and I'm wary of it.) Anyway, since upgrading to Money 2005, I get an error at the end of the process when I click the Finish button: "Your information is being saved. If the problem persists..." When I click OK, none of my data is saved. Any ideas? Thanks! -Doug I came across this one over the weekend on the UK version. If I hear back I'll try to remember to...

Global Function
I'm using the following code to set the Datasheet Font on a Split Form using AC 2007. Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Me.DatasheetFontName = "Arial" End Sub I would like to use a global function so I might call the same function from all my forms, but I haven't had much luck. I tried the following: Public Function SetDataSheetFont() Dim frm As Form Set frm = Screen.ActiveForm frm.DatasheetFontName = "Arial" End Function I get no errors but nothing happens when calling this in the OnOpen of a form. Any help will be appreciated, Ja...

Global Footer Options?
Hi there: Does anyone know if there is a global default option in Excel to ALWAY create footers with the pathname and docname for ALL worksheets? I.E. know there is the solution to create the pathname in eac footer/worksheet, but I want to set this feature as a global defaul for any worksheet I work on. Hope springs eternal : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you can create a new template (*.xlt) file including this option. Place this in your template folder and choose this template for your new workbooks -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi there: > D...

Excel 2003 Accountibility
I am in need of some experts to guide me in my spreadsheet. I am trying to put an accountibility sheet together and I would like to do this. I have a subject in A1 cell. that is constant. And I have given B1 a constant value. Now In cells C1-H1 I will be inserting a daily count. What I would like to do is put in the count yet I would like for It to total in the cell automaticly. Example. B1=3 and I insert a 5 in C1 and I would like to have it say 15 and in D1 I insert a 3 and I would like for it to say 9. Now At the end of the range of A1-H1 it doesn't have a total. I do not intend ...

Exchange Hosting for Customers
Dear All, First post and a relative newbie to Exchange... be gentle. I am looking for a solution to host Exchange for a number of customers, i.e. so they can access email, calendar, etc. It would also be great if they could access this info via owa. I would ideally like to host a number of different customers of a single server... Is this possibe? Is so, then how could I go about it? Thanks in advance. Rob Hi Rob, Check out this article, which pretty well explains how to do it: 318635 How to configure e-mail hosting in Exchange 2000 Server http://support.microsoft.com/?id=318635 Let m...

Lifetime Planner and Line of Credit Accounts
Lifetime Planner and Line of Credit Accounts in Money 2006 Deluxe I have a house in the 'Homes & Assets' section of the Lifetime Planner. If I view the loans associated, it has my main mortgage (linked in the asset account when using Money 2003). I can not however pick my LOC account that I have set up. Since moving to 2006 Deluxe, I was able to associate the LOC account from the Asset's account detail section, however it still does not show up in the Lifetime Planner. Any ideas on how to get that set up or a workaround to have the planner accurately use the LOC numb...

Customer Source
So now what has happened to Customer Source. Tried to login but am getting something about email address. Something MS has had since 1996! Actually, it wasn't MS back in 1996... Clint "noyb" <noyb@anoynomous.ca> wrote in message news:%239WSBB00GHA.4976@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > So now what has happened to Customer Source. Tried to login but am getting > something about email address. Something MS has had since 1996! As you probably realize, computer systems have issues, no matter how long they have been up and running. Unfortunately, yesterday seemed to be ...