Global client credit limit doesn't send to store

We change credit limit of various global clients.  But it didn't change in
the store.

Are we missing a step?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

character limit in cell?
I merged several cells and entered text. I have it set to 'wrap text' so it will all fit in the merged cells. If the text is only 1/2 of the third row it is all displayed. However, if I enter any more text than that it displays as '#######'. Is there a limit on the number of characters I can enter? Can that be changed. There is still room in the merged cells to hold more text. Abby, You don't seem to be getting any takers on this one. ####, to my knowledge, shows up only when you have a number in a cell (not text), and it's too big to display in its entir...

Inconsistency between global catalog in root and global catalog in child domains
Hi, I have a very strange problem in my AD. It seems that there is an inconsistence between global catalog in the root domain and global catalog in the child domains. Global catalog on all root domain controllers are identical. Global catalog on all child domain controllers are identical. However (at least) one orphaned object exist in the global catalog on the child DC's, but not in global catalog on the root DC's. The object is not accessible through adsiedit, ldp, etc. and thus we cannot delete it. Does anybody have a good idea on how to get this object deleted. How the inco...

Excel export vs. Project client
Hello community, when i put my project web access site to the trusted sites no Excel export is working, but there are also features which need the project web access site as an trusted site. a user was having a problem with the project client, which shows a error message "information from project server http://serveraddress could not be displayed, because http://serveraddress is not identified as an trusted site...". so i set a group policy option which put the serveraddress to the trusted sites, but now the Excel export doesn't work. thanks so far tobias h...

Automatically send an email each day
I want to be able to send an email to a particular person (through exchange) every day @ 4pm. It's a "reminder email". Is there a way? Thanks in advance! ...

can't send emails
Hi there! I've looked to all posts here and didn't find an answer to my problem. I've got following error while trying to send an email from CRM Web - Client: Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: An unexpected error occurred. Error Details: An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : A SOAP error occurred: '80040154Class not registered ' Error Number: 0x80040216 Source File: D:\CRM\Core\src\platform\include\proxy\proxyutil.h Line Number: 47 Date: 10-21-2005 Time: 15:54:38 Type: Platform Error (2) Server: crm Query String: /Activities/Email/ed...

GP Client install on Ver 10.0 SP1
Is there a set of instruction for installing the above client? There's an installation guide that comes with GP. There's also a hotfix installation guide that you can download with SP1. -- Charles Allen, MVP "JPaige" wrote: > Is there a set of instruction for installing the above client? ...

Catching global keystrokes
Hello. I need my program to react to some key combination no matter if the program's window is active or not. How can this be done? Depends on the details of the key combinations as to what you have to do, precisely, but a WH_GETMESSAGE hook looking for WM_KEYDOWN, WM_SYSKEYDOWN or WM_CHAR is a start. Note if the key combination is Ctrl+Alt+Del, then it will never be possible. In Vista, you will not be able to get ALL keystrokes unless you are running as administrator. See my essay on hooks on my MVP Tips site. joe On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:42:52 +0300, Vladimir <thamiorsinister@...

Cannot send using Outlook via Exchange
I'm able to receive messages using outlook 2000 in exchange (exchange server 2003) but I'm unable to send message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: here is the test email Sent: 10/20/2003 7:00 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'John R' on 10/20/2003 7:00 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <exchange.taxplanners1.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 <jruland@isd.net>: Recipient address...

HQ Client not processing all worksheets
Hi All, Anyone got pointers as to why my hq client will only process worksheets if I manually establish a connection to the server at HQ and then manually set off hq client? Client and server are both SP2. There is a simple PPtP tunnel that serves as the connection directly to the server. As far as I can tell the store database and HQ database are in synch as is reported by HQ client. It then just gives up. ....and another thng....Is there anyone in Australia - Melbourne particularly who is using RMS successfully? Regards Dan Dan, Have you set up a connection schedule between t...

9.0 Client install
I have installed the client about 6 times now on different machines, and the average time it has been taking is about 30 minutes. This is ridiculous compared to the time it used to take on earlier versions. Any other reports of this and can this be fixed? I've even resorted to copying the entire CD to the C: drive of the PC I am working at to help speed up the process, but it still seems to take about 30 minutes. I haven't even experimented with the scripted install yet... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with t...

How to disable bcc on outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 200
How to disable bcc on outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003 ...

global rule
I have a program that tags the subject line of all emails that it thinks is spam. Instead of delivering that message to the recipient I would like to create a rule to deliver it to one large spam mailbox. Is there a way to do this? I am running exchange 2003. ...

sending mail to a group
Hello, how do I send mail to a certain group in my address book without having to add every email address individually? Thanks, AJS Post your Outlook version. State what you mean by a "group in my address book." That term has no meaning. Outlook does not use groups in the address book. It can, however, use a Distribution List in your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "AJS" <newsgroup@sorga.com> wrote in message news:ezUhgHXoHHA.1776@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, how do I send mail to a certain group in my address book without > having to...

No global address list when trying to send email through excel
In excel, you can send the spreadsheet as an attachment through emai (Outlook). When I try to do this, the global address list on th server doesn't show up, therefore the person I'm trying to send it t doesn't show up. The global address list is available because I ca save the spreadsheet and create a new email and insert it as a attachment...I would like to send the spreadsheet in an email throug excel (File, Send to, mail recipient (as attachment) because it' easier...How do I change the settings to look for the GAL on th server. There was some sort of wizard that walked ...

Golf store install?
Anyone ever put RMS into a golf store. Wondering the best way to deal with clubs with different options such as shaft flex and loft. Is RMS a good fit? How were these items handled? Let me know if you have anyone has any expierience with this. Zack, Matrix Item. Rob "Zack Anderson" <zack@electronicbiz.com> wrote in message news:4E934E5C-6452-41D7-ACA0-88C392B77124@microsoft.com... > Anyone ever put RMS into a golf store. Wondering the best way to deal > with > clubs with different options such as shaft flex and loft. Is RMS a good > fit? > How wer...

Outllok Client
Hi All!! I hope someone will have an answer for me before I go nuts or re-install the machine from scratch. A user needed her laptop re-done, so I saved her old Office configurations using the Office Save Setting wizards as I always do for migrating or rebuilding a machine, but this time, this user also as the CRM for Outlok Client. After re-installing all the laptop and the office, I ran the wizard before doing CRM, and now that I am trying to install it, i ALWAYS get an error regarding the CRM address book which is totally inexistant! Anyone encounteredd that trouble and can point ...

Clients finding the server?
I recently set up a 2003 Exchange on a 2003 standard server. I had a 5.5 sp4 server and I created pst files for each mail box. I then created mailboxes for each user on the 2003 Ex server and imported the pst files. After that I went to all the clients (Outlook 2000, 2002, and Outlook XP Pro) and pointed the profiles to the new server. I am also certain that there are no connectivity problems. The problem is that a lot of the clients are having trouble finding the server. When a lot of the users try to log on, they wait a few minutes and then receive a message stating to retry or ...

Global Function
I'm using the following code to set the Datasheet Font on a Split Form using AC 2007. Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Me.DatasheetFontName = "Arial" End Sub I would like to use a global function so I might call the same function from all my forms, but I haven't had much luck. I tried the following: Public Function SetDataSheetFont() Dim frm As Form Set frm = Screen.ActiveForm frm.DatasheetFontName = "Arial" End Function I get no errors but nothing happens when calling this in the OnOpen of a form. Any help will be appreciated, Ja...

Global Footer Options?
Hi there: Does anyone know if there is a global default option in Excel to ALWAY create footers with the pathname and docname for ALL worksheets? I.E. know there is the solution to create the pathname in eac footer/worksheet, but I want to set this feature as a global defaul for any worksheet I work on. Hope springs eternal : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you can create a new template (*.xlt) file including this option. Place this in your template folder and choose this template for your new workbooks -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi there: > D...

Read Receipt won't send
When I get email that has requested a read receipt (from outlook) the read request goes to the Outbox and does not get sent. In fact it won't send. My tracking options are set for "always send a receipt" What's up? ...

Cannot Install GP Client
We're reinstalling all software (including the OS) on a workstation and cannot get the GP installation program to run. Upon running cdsetup.exe, the hourglass is present for a moment then nothing happens. There is no error message and nothing shows up in the Event Log. It seems that I ran across an KB or news item on this problem about a month or two ago when working on a different issue. However, I have been unable to find anything on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:08:36 -0500, "Matt Werner" <matt.wernerNOSPAM@HEREusa.net> wro...

global object dependent on CWinApp global object
hi I have a global object which depends on the CWinApp global object i.e. it assumes that the CWinApp global object is created. After migrating to VS 2005, my global object is getting created before the CWinApp global object. Is there any way I can force the CWinApp object to be created first? I know one of the solution is to avoid a global object and wrap it in a fuction, however a lot of files use this object directly, so I am trying to figure out if there is another way. Regards Chimanrao Chimanrao wrote: > hi > > I have a global object which depends on the CWinApp global...

Experian credit monitoring
I was told that you could take advantage of the free year of credit monitoring in M04 if you already had an existing account with Experian CreditExpert, however when I try to sign up, I get a duplicate ID problem on their website. Was I mis-informed or is there something else I need to do? Thanks! -tim ...

antigen clients??
how does Antigen antivirus push a AV onto a client machine from SBS2003? Why is it so hard to get information of a practical nature on this product? Antigen is an email scanner. I'm not sure what you mean by client machine. "sandgroper" <sandgroper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E3E7406-3644-45D2-9746-23DDE5B63C58@microsoft.com... > how does Antigen antivirus push a AV onto a client machine from SBS2003? > Why > is it so hard to get information of a practical nature on this product? On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:48:02 -0700, sandgroper <san...