Free the RMS customization guide and source code!

Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
benefits of RMS.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dear Steve,
Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

"Steve Shaffer" wrote:

> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> benefits of RMS.

0
AkberAlwani (916)
3/12/2008 4:51:00 AM
Hi Akber,

Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
;-))

Kind regards, A.
--
ADTodorovik

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

I send alaready to you.

"Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:

> Hi Akber,
>
> Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> ;-))
>
> Kind regards, A.
> --
> ADTodorovik
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Dear Steve,
> > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

0
AkberAlwani (916)
3/12/2008 11:14:01 AM
I will rate you too windman@suddenlink.net

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
DougPicNPac (141)
3/12/2008 12:04:01 PM
Can u send it to me also. A rate is on its way.

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Dexter (52)
3/12/2008 12:32:01 PM
My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Dexter (52)
3/12/2008 12:33:00 PM
I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca

thx !!

dexter wrote:
> My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> Dear Steve,
>> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
>> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
>> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>>
>> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>>
>>> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
>>> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>>> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
>>> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>>> benefits of RMS.

0
cfriesen (4)
3/12/2008 1:40:39 PM
Akber -

Didn't you sign the Partner agreement that all information restricted to
partners is a part of your Confidentiality Agreement? Don't you think this is
kind-of a major violation of that?

It is one thing to ask for ratings on posts that provide solutions and
another to 100% bypass all ties you have with MS by allocating protected info
for them.

I am not in disagreement that the guide should be made available – however,
that is not my decision and is a part of the Confidentiality Agreement I
signed.
--
Jocelyn

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
Akua@thegrapevinewine.com

Thanks,
Akua

"chris friesen" wrote:

> I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca
>
> thx !!
>
> dexter wrote:
> > My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> >> Dear Steve,
> >> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> >> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> >> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
Akua (2)
3/12/2008 3:23:28 PM
Please send me a copy to me @ chirag@netlink-usa.com

Thanks
Chirag

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Chirag (37)
3/12/2008 7:02:01 PM
Akber,

I too could use a copy! Thanks in advance!

Rate is on the way!

greenier@tampabay.rr.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Alwani,

Please can you send me one also?

lee_dongchan@hotmail.com

my rate is on the way.

"Akua" wrote:

> I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
>
> Thanks,
> Akua
>
> "chris friesen" wrote:
>
> > I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca
> >
> > thx !!
> >
> > dexter wrote:
> > > My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com

0
gatz (5)
3/12/2008 9:09:01 PM
Please email me also at faizhardware@yahoo.com
very helpful
thanks

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
faiz1 (18)
3/12/2008 9:21:08 PM
On Mar 12, 4:14=A0am, Akber Alwani
<AkberAlw...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I send alaready to you.
>

> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
> > Hi Akber,
>
> > Can You send it to me also, please? =A0(antonijo_todoro...@hotmail.com) =
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a =
must
> > ;-))
>
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
>
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customizatio=
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me a=
nything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

Akbar,

I could use this also. hcapper_@yahoo.com

Thanks
0
hcapper (3)
3/12/2008 10:38:08 PM
Could you also send copies to me.

ebank@justkidscuts.com

thanks,
Ed

ps - I'll rate you also

"Tim - Cigar Guy" wrote:

> Akber,
>
> I too could use a copy! Thanks in advance!
>
> Rate is on the way!
>
> greenier@tampabay.rr.com
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Dear Steve,
> > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

0
EdatJKC (14)
3/13/2008 5:47:00 AM
could I also get a copy

Jay.lindner@pobox.com

Thanks
Jay

Akber Alwani wrote:
> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
>> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
>> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>> benefits of RMS.

Akbar,

Typed my email wrong in 1st post

<AkberAlwani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I send alaready to you.
>

> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
> > Hi Akber,
>
> > Can You send it to me also, please? =A0(antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) =
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a =
must
> > ;-))
>
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
>
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customizatio=
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me a=
nything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

hcapper (3)
3/13/2008 3:18:29 PM
Akber,

If the guide also can be used for MS POS 2.0, please send a copy to
wjbreiten@aol.com.

Thanks,
Bill

0
Bill7393 (298)
3/13/2008 4:11:01 PM
Akber, if the offer is still open, I would love a copy as well. You can send
it to rance@campusemporium.com

Thanks in advance, rating coming your way.

Rance

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Rance1 (8)
3/13/2008 5:26:01 PM
Akber, if the offer is still open, I would love a copy as well. please send
it to bcharouf@gmail.com
best reqards

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
BACHA11 (30)
3/16/2008 5:44:00 PM
Can you send me a copy of the customization guide as well? Thanks!

"gatz" wrote:

> Alwani,
>
> Please can you send me one also?
>
> lee_dongchan@hotmail.com
>
> my rate is on the way.
>
> "Akua" wrote:
>
> > I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> > Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Akua
> >
> > "chris friesen" wrote:
> >
> > > I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca
> > >
> > > thx !!

0
jridgway (3)
3/17/2008 12:46:03 AM
Sorry forgot my email :) .... jeridgway -at- gmail

"gatz" wrote:

> Alwani,
>
> Please can you send me one also?
>
> lee_dongchan@hotmail.com
>
> my rate is on the way.
>
> "Akua" wrote:
>
> > I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> > Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Akua
> >
> > "chris friesen" wrote:
> >
> > > I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca
> > >
> > > thx !!

0
jridgway (3)
3/17/2008 12:49:02 AM
Hey Akber, can you send me a copy as well? If the offer is still available,
please send it to jeridgway -at- gmail.com. Thanks!

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
jridgway (3)
3/17/2008 12:55:02 AM

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
CoolVines (2)
3/17/2008 1:05:01 AM
i would love to get a copy of this guide as well - we use RMS in our store
and are trying to build a eCommerce system to tie into it.  please send to
mark@coolvines.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
CoolVines (2)
3/17/2008 1:06:00 AM
Dear Akbar, can you please forward the Customization guide to me on the below
mentioned address. I tried my best, but unable to find it.

Please send it to : engrfahadkhan@gmail.com/fahad@laksol.com

THanks.
--
Muhammad Fahad Khan
Manager Business Development,

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Could I have a copy also.  Thank you in advance.
andreat@cskt.org
--
AKT

Could you also send a copy to me?  You're awesome, thanks.

"jridgway" wrote:

> Can you send me a copy of the customization guide as well? Thanks!
>
> "gatz" wrote:
>
> > Alwani,
> >
> > Please can you send me one also?
> >
> > lee_dongchan@hotmail.com
> >
> > my rate is on the way.
> >
> > "Akua" wrote:
> >
> > > I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> > > Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Akua

0
Warby (1)
3/19/2008 5:59:01 AM
I feel like i'm beating a dead horse, I've asked for this thing 6 times
already, and no responce from anyone, but here goes......

Can you also please send me a copy to Russell_Lambert@yahoo.com,
Thanks in advance.

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
RLambert1 (13)
3/20/2008 2:25:02 PM
Could you send it to me also?

Thanks

"jridgway" wrote:

> Can you send me a copy of the customization guide as well? Thanks!
>
> "gatz" wrote:
>
> > Alwani,
> >
> > Please can you send me one also?
> >
> > lee_dongchan@hotmail.com
> >
> > my rate is on the way.
> >
> > "Akua" wrote:
> >
> > > I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> > > Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Akua

0
BenWarby (1)
3/20/2008 6:47:19 PM
The cat is out of the bag (has been for a long time). Based on the number of
posts in this thread, the demand is obvious and the frustration with MS is
clear.

"jocelynp" <jocelyn.puegner@hotmailDOTcom> wrote in message
> Akber -
>
> Didn't you sign the Partner agreement that all information restricted to
> partners is a part of your Confidentiality Agreement? Don't you think this
> is
> kind-of a major violation of that?
>
> It is one thing to ask for ratings on posts that provide solutions and
> another to 100% bypass all ties you have with MS by allocating protected
> info
> for them.
>
> I am not in disagreement that the guide should be made available -
> however,
> that is not my decision and is a part of the Confidentiality Agreement I
> signed.
> --
> Jocelyn
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> Dear Steve,
>> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
>> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me
>> anything
>> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>>
>> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>>
>> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
>> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
>> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>> > benefits of RMS.

The Customization Guide as well as samples should be made available to
everyone..

It is a bit off the wall to assume they should release the source code
though.

"Steve Shaffer" <stevejshaffer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why paying
> customers can't get access to one of the major advertised benefits of RMS.

0
anonymous (74725)
3/20/2008 9:53:41 PM
If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate a copy of the guide as well.

Thanks so much! Please send to jp@winnipegcashregister.com

Take care.
JP

could you emial it to me as well?  kfice@rhtc.net

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Please email me also at m.elqadi@diwanegypt.com

thanks

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
El-Qadi (1)
3/31/2008 5:01:12 PM
Could you please forward a copy to jimmy.hoofa@gmail.com  Thanks in advance.

"dexter" <dexter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> Dear Steve,
>> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
>> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me
>> anything
>> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>>
>> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>>
>> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
>> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
>> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>> > benefits of RMS.

Hi ,

Could You send it to me also, please?  ( mariorh@telefonica.net )

Thank you.
"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
MRH1 (2)
4/5/2008 11:22:00 AM
Could you please send me the guide and samples as well?

eric.miller "at" towerofgames.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Eric1 (389)
4/7/2008 12:19:00 AM
We would love to have our hands on the custimization guide. Can you please
send to design@twintpnation.com?
thank you

Hey can I have a copy as well.... email it to phillipd@hugginsgrenada.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
Don4849 (203)
4/15/2008 2:24:00 AM
Can i get a copy also zurich0371@yahoo.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
gautam1 (7)
4/15/2008 3:22:01 AM
Would you please send this to me as well?
ebodvin@carr.org

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
ebodvin (1)
4/16/2008 2:23:02 PM
please send me a copy as well to yitz at softwaredevelopersllc.com
0
yitzster (3)
4/17/2008 1:37:55 PM
May I get a copy of the Customization Guide too?  Thanks!

kwa@ceoteams.com

"yitzster@gmail.com" wrote:

> please send me a copy as well to yitz at softwaredevelopersllc.com

Akber, could I please get a copy of that as well?  I'd be glad to rate -

chris@customblends.com

Thanks if you can -

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Chris6982 (632)
5/5/2008 11:31:00 PM
Hi Akber,

I too would appreciate the RMS customization guide and source code please,

mpspyder@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Michael

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
MPSpyder (4)
5/15/2008 7:45:00 PM
Akber, could you also send me a copy of the customization guide to
ted@fairvilla.com.  I will be happy to rate you!

0
ted8203 (22)
5/21/2008 4:48:13 PM
Someone please send me the RMS 2.0 customization guide. I will rate you thank
you.

My email is aryovian...at....gmail.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Nuegen (2)
6/20/2008 9:42:00 PM
Hi,
I need the RMS 2.0 customization guide.
thank you.

My email is  rgvarela@costarricense.cr

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Randall1 (17)
9/22/2008 5:18:00 AM
I too would very much appreciate a copy of the RMS Customization Guide and
Demo Code.  (kuoman77@hotmail.com)

Thank you in advance,

-Steve

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
StatusKuo (1)
9/30/2008 5:05:01 PM
Hi can some one please send me The Customization Guide as well as some
samples if possible. lukemulenga@sparcrossroads.co.zm.

Thanks

"root" wrote:

> The Customization Guide as well as samples should be made available to
> everyone..
>
> It is a bit off the wall to assume they should release the source code
> though.
>

> "Steve Shaffer" <stevejshaffer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why paying
> > customers can't get access to one of the major advertised benefits of RMS.

0
Luke (96)
1/16/2009 12:38:02 PM
Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
so appreciated, mi emails:

alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com

thank you very much

"Steve Shaffer" wrote:

> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> benefits of RMS.

I too would like the guide.

Please send it to syoung@amshootcenters.com

Thanks

Scott

"alejandrogiraldo" wrote:

> Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
> so appreciated, mi emails:
>
> alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
> alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com
>
> thank you very much
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Hi, i'd like to get the quide too. Thanks.

Please send it to kull1@yahoo.com

"techiesrule" wrote:

> I too would like the guide.
>
> Please send it to syoung@amshootcenters.com
>
> Thanks
>
> Scott
>
> "alejandrogiraldo" wrote:
>
> > Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
> > so appreciated, mi emails:
> >
> > alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
> > alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com
> >
> > thank you very much
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

0
kull1 (1)
2/12/2009 11:36:01 PM
Can you send it to me as well, pmargelino@gmail.com

Thanks alot...

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

Please send to me too - very much appreciated.

agaleo@gmail.com

"kull1" wrote:

> Hi, i'd like to get the quide too. Thanks.
>
> Please send it to kull1@yahoo.com
>
> "techiesrule" wrote:
>
> > I too would like the guide.
> >
> > Please send it to syoung@amshootcenters.com
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Scott
> >
> > "alejandrogiraldo" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
> > > so appreciated, mi emails:
> > >
> > > alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
> > > alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com
> > >
> > > thank you very much

0
Angelo (26)
4/8/2009 4:10:01 AM
Hi guys,

Someone please send me the RMS customization guide. I'll be so appreciated.
Mi email is: oceano_25@hotmail.com

Regards,
Joaquín

"alejandrogiraldo" wrote:

> Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
> so appreciated, mi emails:
>
> alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
> alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com
>
> thank you very much
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Hello Akber,

Can you also send me the Customization Guide?

Thanks

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Hi!

can you please send me the customization guide?

my email is: andrew(at)everyone.ph

Thanks

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

Hi i would like a copy of the customization  guide also.
nlatchman@kappadrugs.com

"Steve Shaffer" wrote:

> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> benefits of RMS.

0
nlatchman (1)
5/26/2009 4:09:01 PM
Akber,

Could you please send me also a copy?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
~Naren

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
reddy (6)
5/26/2009 6:46:01 PM
Hi Akber,

Can you please send it to my email? andrew@everyone.ph

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

May I have customization guide as well?
  maga (at) amatica.lt

Thanks
Marius Gabrijolavicius

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
maga (1)
6/4/2009 11:17:01 AM
Hi Akber,

Can you send me a copy?

my email is rtsdrtsd@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
RicoTowers (135)
6/7/2009 1:57:01 AM
Hello good day
I would like to get a copy of the RMS customization guide
my email: shashdsurfer@hotmail.com

"Every1Tech" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> can you please send me the customization guide?
>
> my email is: andrew(at)everyone.ph
>
> Thanks
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > I send alaready to you.
> >
> > "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Akber,
> > >
> > > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > > ;-))
> > >
> > > Kind regards, A.
> > > --
> > > ADTodorovik

0
Trinidave (22)
8/28/2009 6:49:01 PM
Would you please e-mail this to me?
jtawil@clevelandsightcenter.org

Thank-you!
0
Jassen (3)
10/4/2009 2:52:01 PM
Hi
How r u,
Sir i have requested u already , i m new user in RMS, I need source code ,
is it possible u send me source code RMS or related atrical or book that help
me in feture. thanks
--
Abid Ali
Vb6 Desktop Application Developer

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Abid1 (10)
10/22/2009 12:06:01 PM
Can you pls send me the customization guide to xumi214@gmail.com?
Thank you in advance.

Sam

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
sammm (54)
11/10/2009 6:47:01 AM
can you also send me a copy please
i did rate you
"sammm" <sammm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can you pls send me the customization guide to xumi214@gmail.com?
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Sam
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> I send alaready to you.
>>
>> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Akber,
>> >
>> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
>> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a
>> > must
>> > ;-))
>> >
>> > Kind regards, A.
>> > --
>> > ADTodorovik

Hi  Akber
This is what I am looking for , could you please send me a copy to
misjames@yahoo.com please
Thank you in advance
James

"RMS news" wrote:

> can you also send me a copy please
> i did rate you
> "sammm" <sammm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can you pls send me the customization guide to xumi214@gmail.com?
> > Thank you in advance.
> >
> > Sam
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> >> I send alaready to you.

> .

0
James6891 (359)
11/19/2009 8:32:07 AM
Hi,

Can I also have a copy of this margelino@yahoo.com thanks and highly
appreciate.

Paulo

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4630 (20091123) __________

http://www.eset.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
Tim6814 (325)
12/7/2009 6:31:02 PM
Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
so appreciated, my email is:
akramoracle@hotmail.com
or
ukrumoracle@yahoo.com

"Abid" wrote:

> Hi
> How r u,
> Sir i have requested u already , i m new user in RMS, I need source code ,
> is it possible u send me source code RMS or related atrical or book that help
> me in feture. thanks
> --
> Abid Ali
> Vb6 Desktop Application Developer
> Oracle Developer
> tomianabidpk@yahoo.com
> oracledeveloper@styloshoes.com.pk
> +923434726428
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Dear Steve,
> > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

can you send me a copy too?

yesems@live.com
--
just a simple dude

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
yesems (1)
1/4/2010 5:48:02 PM
Hi,

Can you please send me a copy!

wormgus2003@hotmail.com

I will be very appreciative!

Thanks!!

"RicoTowers" wrote:

> Hi Akber,
>
> Can you send me a copy?
>
> my email is rtsdrtsd@hotmail.com
>
> Thank you in advance
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Dear Steve,
> > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

0
Gustavo (10)
1/13/2010 10:16:01 PM
Can i get a copy too ? 2.0

thanks

"Steve Shaffer" wrote:

> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> benefits of RMS.

0
Frank9521 (202)
2/16/2010 10:14:01 PM
Would you please e-mail RMS2.0 customization guide and other related material
to me at alidik_5@hotmail.com  ?

Thanks in advance
Kashif

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

I would like a copy of the RMS customization guide as well, I would very much
appreciate it.

Thanks

Scott Emick

Scott.Emick at gmail.com

"Jason" wrote:

> The cat is out of the bag (has been for a long time). Based on the number of
> posts in this thread, the demand is obvious and the frustration with MS is
> clear.
>

> "jocelynp" <jocelyn.puegner@hotmailDOTcom> wrote in message
> > Akber -
> >
> > Didn't you sign the Partner agreement that all information restricted to
> > partners is a part of your Confidentiality Agreement? Don't you think this
> > is
> > kind-of a major violation of that?
> >
> > It is one thing to ask for ratings on posts that provide solutions and
> > another to 100% bypass all ties you have with MS by allocating protected
> > info
> > for them.
> >
> > I am not in disagreement that the guide should be made available -
> > however,
> > that is not my decision and is a part of the Confidentiality Agreement I
> > signed.
> > --
> > Jocelyn
> >

> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> >> Dear Steve,
> >> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> >> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me
> >> anything
> >> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Free-the-RMS-customization-guide-and-source-code-31832-.htm
hiper_1983 wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?QWtiZXIgQWx3YW5p?= wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization

> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me
> anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:

>> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make
>> the the
>> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why

>> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>> benefits of RMS.

-------------------------------------
Hi

Please forward me rms customization guide to my mail 1208.prem@gmail.com
i will be so thankful.. please help me ....... :(

regards

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Free-the-RMS-customization-guide-and-source-code-31832-.htm
bodenp@hotmail.com wrote:

hiper_1983 wrote:
Can someone email me the RMS customization guide?

Thanks,
bodenp@hotmail.com

-------------------------------------

         |___/
PBB

Form Customization
Dear All, Can anyone help me? I want to make a field cannot be editted by user. Like Quote ID. But I dun know how. I am a new comer. I hope all of you can understand what I am saying, cause my English not so good. Thx, Monalisa Hi Monalisa, As far i know you cannot make a form field non-editable. I guess Microsoft will come up in the future releases. Regards Vijay "Monalisa" wrote: > Dear All, > Can anyone help me? I want to make a field cannot be editted by user. > Like Quote ID. But I dun know how. I am a new comer. > I hope all of you ca...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

Customer Hitorical Aged Trial Balance Tables
Hi all, About the historical aged trial balance reoprt for customers.. I can generate it from excel by connecting to the related tables in SQL. But the problem is: I don't know what those tables are! Can any specialist in Dynamics GP DB tell me what are the tables that related to H A T B report plz? ________________________________________ Yassir Humaid IT & GP Application Specialist Almadinah Co. Mail to: Yassir.humaid@gmail.com Yassir_r@hotmail.com Mobile: +966 50 499 7475 Tel. No: +966 2 635 5523 Ext: 127 Fax No: +966 2 635 5223 The HATB rep...

i want to make a customized invitation and use card stock paper.
the only option that i see is to fold 8X10 in four - know option for using special card stock paper. Do you plan to make one invitation per sheet of paper using the entire sheet? If so, setup your card as a booklet. It would be the easiest way. If you want two cards per sheet, setup the page as a booklet, type 4.25 width and 5.5 height, portrait. Publisher will say it will print two booklets per sheet. If you want the cards to be a tent type card, rotate the front and the inside 90 degrees. Look at print preview to be sure you are rotating the correct direction. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MV...

customization 09-09-03
I logged in with administrative privileges and did some minor forms customizations (from the settings/system customization menu). I saved them but they are not visible in CRM... any ideas? you need to run deployment manager and then publish the changes. After that open a command prompt on the crm server and do an iisreset command to restart the crm web server look in this newsgroup for a lot of messages around this subject "angel" <angel@cnsi.ca> wrote in message news:032301c37700$6b5bceb0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I logged in with administrative privileges and did some...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

Help about Custom Views
I just did hide some rows, applied Filter Settings and then Add this new view. But when I ask it to Show it respond with error. It always repond with error "Some items could not be shown properly"...something like that... What are the basics of "Custom Views" to work properly? Are your sheets protected? Custom views don't work on protected sheets! -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Murtaza" <NoEmail@Please.com...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

Code does not work : CRichEditCtrl
Hi, the following code is not working.. CHARFORMAT cf; cf.crTextColor=RGB(0,0,255); COLORREF ref=RGB(0,0,255); cf.dwMask=CFM_COLOR; cf.dwMask= CFM_UNDERLINE|CFM_COLOR; richRecvBox.SetSel(1,100); richRecvBox.SetSelectionCharFormat(cf); Help me ! there is no change of color, only underline works, whats the issue here ? Dwaach Hello Not sure whats wrong (Perhaps not setting cbSize?), however this is a snippet of code that works for me (View is rich edit)... CHARFORMAT2 cf; View.SetSel(1,20); View.GetSelectionCharFormat(cf); cf.cbSize = sizeof(CHARFORMAT2); cf.dwMask = C...

New entity and relaitonships customization
Hi all: I am working on a CRM v4 system that needs to track government funding programs for doctors at health clinics. The system is set up so that Accounts map to Clinics, and Contacts map to Doctors. The essential process is: A funding object is created, is set to run for a certain number of payments, is set with a start date, periodicity of payments (i.e. weekly, monthly, etc.), and end date, and then is assigned to a doctor at a clinic. If the doctor leaves the clinic, the funding object transfers to the clinic and is suspended until the clinic hires a new doctor and then the fund...

Custom CRichEdit drag-drop
Hi, I wanted to enable reciept of CF_UNICODETEXT in a CRichEdit drag-drop, which it doesn't natively support (it takes CF_TEXT). Even if it did, I'd want to do some custom parsing FIRST. I've been able to register my own drag drop by: ::PreSubclassWindow() { CRichEditCtrl::PreSubclassWindow(); RevokeDragDrop(m_hWnd); BOOL success = m_droptarget.Register(this); } But it removes a lot of the handy features that are automatic with the default drag and drop, such as text insertion at the cursor. I wanted to keep these if I could, and just extend what's already the...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

dynamically change sub form (using code) on button click...
Hi, I have a form and the subform allows users to view data or modify data in the table. But for adding new records, I want a simplified view of the table, with only therequired columns to be shown in the sub-form. How can I either change the subform to be opened when the user clicks 'Add New' or hide all the fields that are optional? thanks Philip You can change the form serving as the SourceObject of the subform easily enough by including : Me.MySubForm.SourceObject = "frmMySubForm" in the OnClick event of the "Add New" command button on the main form....

Excel custom help file or custom clippy
Does anyone know of a way to make a custom help file that i ca incorporate into a workbook that multiple users will be using. Basically I want to make a troubleshooting section for a workbook tha is simple but intimidating to the average excel user. A offic assistant would work as well. But i want ot be able to say somethin like "if your having problems with data in column _____ click here " then have that likn to something that gives you specific errors and ho to fix the problem they are running into -- nocka --------------------------------------------------------------------...

Customization Guide
Can someone please email this guide to me, or tell me where I can download it from, I cannot find it anywhere............. andrew.tyler@bigpond.com You're going to have to register as a partner with MBS and request it from Tech Support. http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/partners/partner_initiate.aspx -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "AndrewT" &...

CRM 1.2 exam for customers
Is certification available for customers or is this only available for partners. I've read many of these postings in regards to the exam and many people mentioned getting the study material straight from Microsft rather than take the courses...how would a customer go about getting the study material? Thanks Yes, starting July 1, 2004, customers will be able to take a Microsoft Business Solutions exam at Pearson VUE or Prometric testing centers. "Jen Selmeyer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb2901c4390d$f3ef7090$a501280a@phx.gbl... >...

RMS should recognise a PIN debit card and default to PIN debit
RMS payment processing should first allow the customer to swipe his card then then determine whether it is PIN debit or credit. Then it should default to PIN debit unless the customer prefers credit. This is how systems work at Target, Walmart etc because of course PIN debit is about 1% cheaper than credit. The flow would be Cash or Credit? if Credit swipe card if Debit ask for pin or press button to switch to credit if Credit ask to sign capture pad ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote f...

How to customize Reminders Window view?
How can I change the Reminders Window view? Mainly, I would like to sort the reminders via "Due In" field. Can this window be given table attributes such as those with redefinable views? If this is a very complicated procedure requiring user- programming, or too long to reply to this post, can I get a lead to find answer? If not possible, a reply confirmation would be GREATLY appreciated. Jordan It's static. You might want to file it as a wish; http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/suggestions.aspx -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S�nia Carvalho ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

copying chape and losing custom property values
I've got a custom shape with a numer of custom properties. But whenever i copy and paste a copy of it, i lose the values of the custom properties. Anyone know why? The odd thing is, i have other custom shapes that allow me to do this with no problem. Very strange. Could you email me your shape "Lin" <getlindz@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 1139558976.556460.68410@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I've got a custom shape with a numer of custom properties. But whenever > i copy and paste a copy of it, i lose the values of the custom > properties...

Custom Functions in an Add-in
I work in an office using Excel 2007 and we have created a few custom functions and saved them as an add in within Excel (i.e. with extension .xla). The custom functions work fine, but we would like to have them available to all users on our local network. We currently do this by having local copies of the .xla file on each machine, however the .xla file is often updated and it is a pain making sure everyone is running the most up to date version. I have tried pointing each users' Excel at a single version of the .xla file on our server, but this slows Excel down significantly on loadin...

RMS-12-199
Hi, I am preparing for a Store Operation exam end of this month. I would like to know where to get a sample test paper for the above exam? and Is there any tips to help me pass the exam? Thanks in advance. ...

"Customize Outlook Today" stopped working
After downloading a recent security patch from the MS website, the "Customize Outlook Today" button on my Outlook Today main screen no longer works - I click it and nothing happens. I've tried a repair of the install - no good. I'd rather not have to remove and reinstall the entire Office suite. Any ideas? Thanks. This has happened to me also. Would appreciate any help. >-----Original Message----- >After downloading a recent security patch from the MS >website, the "Customize Outlook Today" button on my >Outlook Today main screen no longer wo...