font #2

Hi,
 Is there anyway to enlarge the font of the F screens.  When using the F5
and others, the font are so small.

Thanks
Melissa
0
melcort (19)
8/4/2007 2:32:00 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

About all you can do is reduce the screen size of your monitor.  If you
change from 1024x786 to 800x600, the fonts will appear bigger, but you
will loose real estate at the right and bottom of the screen.  The only
way to modify the built in screens is to find an add-in that replaces them.

You could also try the windows screen magnifier - part of the
accessibility tools in windows...

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

melcort wrote:
> Hi,
>  Is there anyway to enlarge the font of the F screens.  When using the F5
> and others, the font are so small.
>
> Thanks
> Melissa
0
glenn9672 (1267)

Printing Barcode Font in RS2008
We have several reports that use custom barcode fonts, and these have been working happily for ages. We have recently deployed our reports to a sql2008 instance and have hit a big problem. The Report Previews correctly in Reporting services (i.e. the user sees the barcode) The report previews AND prints correctly in VS2008. but... When we print from Reporting services the barcodes font is not displayed (gibbersish characters are displayed instead). We have checked that the users all have the barcode fonts installed locally. We have also installed the barcode fonts on t...

YvRqqmmKpsMBX #2
Thank You, ...

Justify #2
I have Publisher v.2003. I am proofreading an organization's newsletter (the sender also has V.2003). One article that she justified caused the last line in a paragraph to spread across the page. I tried highlighting just that line, but then the whole article "unjustified" itself (i.e. aligned left). How can we work around this? Interestingly, another article is fully justified withOUT having the last paragraph line spread out. Turn on Special Characters ( � ) you may have an errant tab or return. This will happen sometimes when the user types shift+return. -- M...

Viewing all documents in Outlook #2
I would like the ability to be able to view all the emails that I sent and received in one view, sorted by date. This would enable me to work out what I'd done on a particular day. Is this something that's already in Outlook, but I can't find it, or will I have to write a solution? On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:43:07 -1000, Andrew Stansbury"" <Andrew <Stansbury@discussions.microsoft.com>> wrote: > I would like the ability to be able to view all the emails that I sent > and > received in one view, sorted by date. > This would enable me to work out ...

Outlook 2003 Folders #2
It sends and receives every 3 minutes. Surely whatever time I put, it will still do this? Regards "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <MillyS@donteventhingaboutmailingmemvps.org> wrote in message news:e587r2W%23DHA.3816@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > No, I am talking about the interval you have set Outlook to check for new > mail. "Check for new mail every xx minutes" - this is what causes the > revolving envelopes in the system tray, Outlook checking for new mail. > > --� > Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] > > Post all replies to the group to keep th...

caption font
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... Thank you Raymond Mercier Raymond Mercier wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font > used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... > > Thank you > > Raymond Mercier The status bar is a control, and like other controls its font can be changed by calling its SetFont function with a CFont that you initialize. But the caption bar and menus are drawn by Windows using the system preferences. You cannot direct...

Outlook and Attachments #2
Hi, How do you unblock attachments from an email because I need to take a file home that is two big for a floppy and outlook has blocked it. The file is a mdb file. As usual Microsofts support is more useless than a chocolate tea pot so I was wondering if anyone knew? >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >How do you unblock attachments from an email because I >need to take a file home that is two big for a floppy and >outlook has blocked it. The file is a mdb file. As usual >Microsofts support is more useless than a chocolate tea >pot so I was wondering if anyo...

Templates #2
I am taking a home course through my school in Excel. I do not have a customize your invoice button on my invoice template. I can't find it elsewhere either. I have XP Office. There has to be something I am doing wrong or something that is missing in my software. Does anybody have a clue on how to help me? Karlin You are doing nothing wrong. The Sales Invoice template included with XL2002(XP) has no such feature. It is a very basic template. Earlier versions of Excel had an INVOICE.XLT which has the "customize" feature and other features the 2002 is lacking. INVOICE.XL...

Backgrounds in Excel #2
I want to be able to print the background in excel, and also when I PDF an excel file the background dissapears. How can I make it to print/view. Is there any way. Please help me. If there's a way to do it, would you please email me the steps to make it work. Thanks, Bianka ...

Duplicate Mailbox in Outlook 2003 #2
I am running Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP SP2 machine. Outlook is configured to connect to an Exchange 2003 server. Under the "All Mail Folders" in Outlook 2003, it lists my mailbox twice - one with the Outlook Today icon and one with the Personal Folder icon (even though it is not a personal folder). Clicking on either one displays the exact same contents and folders. I tried going into the email account options to see if I can remove the duplicate account but there is only one Exchange account is listed. I am not running Outlook in cached mode. I do have a PPC I sync with...

Yodlee #2
Just curious: does Money still use Yodlee? I tried a simple search here for any post about "Yodlee" and got no hits. TIA In microsoft.public.money, John Pollard wrote: >Just curious: does Money still use Yodlee? I tried a simple >search here for any post about "Yodlee" and got no hits. Money uses both CashEdge and Yodlee for some institutions. These are often collectively referred to as "third party" in this group. ...

Customer Deposits #2
Is there a report that can be used to reconcile customer deposits? I've created a smartlist that pulls the Deposits Received, but I was wondering if there was a formal report. ...

Invoices From Speadsheet #2
I am not sure I understand your email address....anyway I rembered tha I will need to have the ability to ad sales tax or not to certai invoices -- joey250 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joey2509's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1646 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27819 It sounds that a "proper" accounting package might be the way to go, then you can track your expenses and payments as well. However, if you'ld like to look at my workbook, the email add...

How to write in Japenese font?
I want to write in Japenese font in Word. Is there any possibility to write in MS Office 2003 with On-screen keyboard? Yes. It's not a Word thing, it's a Windows thing. Go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, and try to follow the tabs and buttons for "installing a new keyboard" (not "installing a new language") They are rather different in XP, Vista, and 7. In XP you need to check the box for "Asian scripts" (not "complex scripts"). There are many different input methods for Japanese; you can read ...

Signature Fonts
We are using Outlook 2000 and need to disable the font selection for signature blocks (we want to keep it at Times New Roman 10). Is this possible? Again thank you in advance for your help. ...

Is there font size limitation on antialiasing?
Hi, I made a program to display a character on LCD. To apply anti-aliasing, I created font with ANTIALIASED_QUALITY flag. [ CFont.CreateFont(... , lfQuality, ...) ] The problem is like this: When I displayed characters that the font size is larger than about 680-pixel, the anti-alising is not applied on displayed character. So I tested my program on the other computer. (My computer is Win2k, the other is WinXP.) At this time, characters that the font size is larger than 330-pixel is displayed with no anti-aliasing. On MSDN, [ ANTIALIASED_QUALITY ] Windows NT 4.0 and later: Font is ant...

To say Apple's iPad 2 is an easy tablet to review is somewhat of an understatemet.
http://tinyurl.com/6esla4b ...

Querying the last 2 ids for displaying
Hello, How can pull the last 5 ids in a list for displaying? Display.xsl <xsl:template match="/"> <xsl:for-each select="document(/Filings/File/@href)/DataCollected"> <xsl:sort select="@id" order="ascending" /> <xsl:apply-templates select="."/> </xsl:for-each> </xsl:template> Filing.xml <Filing> <File href="Post1.xml" id="1"/> <File href="Post2.xml" id="2"/> <File href="Post3.xml" id="3"/> ..... ..... ..... </...

Combination of text in 2 columns
Have a list of names-- first cell contains FirstName, MI; second cell contains LastName; Need to combine data into 3rd cell; output of 3rd cell: FirstName.LastName@XXX.com What is the easiest way to do this?? Thanks for your help! Maybe this with your names in A1 and b1 =A1&"."&B1&"@xxx.com" -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "eintpc5146" wrote: > Have a list of names-- > first cell...

a #2
a ...

Offline Address Book #2
HI, I'm using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003, when I attempt to downloa the Address Book I get the error code 8004010F (Microsoft Outlook coul not download local address book). I don't know whether this is a outlook client problem or exchange 2003 problem. Than ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Outlook keeps going offline #2
We are starting to experience a problem, in mass, where Outlook 2003 clients are going offline numerous times a day. People know that they can uncheck the 'Work Offline' option in the file menu or the status bar. However, the client tends to go offline again sometimes within minutes and other times within hours. I know this is an old topic and I've seen some workarounds that seem to fix the problem temporarily but even they break after a while. One person posted unchecking 'Cached Mode' and after doing that it seemed to have fixed the problem for a few weeks, but then t...

font size in comments
Excel 2003 all sp and patches loaded OS: Windows XP Can you change the default font size in comments? Thanks, Will Will From Debra Dalgleish.............. You can change the font size of new comments by changing the settings in your Control Panel. (Instructions for Windows XP) Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK (Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the default font used in Excel's comments) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 9 Jan...

SMTP server #2
I have a basic question on SMTP emails. If I point to a SMTP server that is different than my designated email host address, who actually sends out the emails, my designated email server or the one I pointed to? To help clarify we have our email and web hosted by a 3rd party Company "A", and my ISP is with Company "B", I have been having problems with duplicate emails being sent to several clients. So I pointed my outbout emails to a different SMTP server (Company B's smtp server) in an attempt to see if the problem goes away. So I am check to see if my...

Default Fonts and Font Colors
Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from glomax <glomax56@hotmail.com>... > Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? Can anyone tell me what version of Publisher you are running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm You cannot, you need to upgrade to Publisher 97 for all those excellent features. Publisher 2003 has re-introduced some of...