First labels page...

Does anybody still have a problem after installing SP2, with "Only the first
page of labels prints in landscape, any additional pages will print in
portrait." Hotfix 159 which is included in SP2 was supposed to fix this, but
it doesn't work for me.

Any suggestions?

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Page Numbering problems
Hello - I have a spreadhseet with 12 worksheets. I want to print the Page numbers (starting @ 1) on each of the 12 using a footer and clicking the # icon. I select all 12 sheets at the same time and do this. However, Page 1 show for all of them when they are all selected. Additionally, I have tried to make a PDF of the 12 sheets and it is not allowing me to save one PDF with all 12 sheets. It is asking me to name 12 different files with 1 each. I believe the 2nd problem is based on the first. Any ideas of how to fix this? Thanks! IF - AND ONLY IF - YOU HAVE 1 PRINTED PAGE PER TABBED SHE...

mouse over bolding for option labels on Switchboard
I have used Mr. Conrad's mouse over bolding in the past and was able to make it work; however, I'm trying to use it again in 2007 and I cannot get it to work. Is there a new way of coding the option labels on a switchboard to make them bold and unbold when I pass over them? Thank you very much. Cynde -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/201004/1 Cynde The code that Jeff used should work in 2007 provided the database file is in a trusted folder. Close the database. Click on the Office button in the upper left ...

Auto generate a label/number
I would like to track orders and have it assign a new, consecutive order number to each new record. Example we have order MCO25, the next new record I would like to have it auto generate MCO26 hi, RA wrote: > I would like to track orders and have it assign a new, consecutive order > number to each new record. Example we have order MCO25, the next new record > I would like to have it auto generate MCO26 The 1000th order would be MCO1000? Try this: Public Funtion NextOrderNo() As String Dim db As DAO.Database Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Dim strSQL As String strSQL =...

Pivot tables 2 row labels
I am trying to create a pivot table and want to have sales rep names and company as the rows. Is there a way to have the sales rep name repeat everytime with the company instead of how it looks below? I am going to have to use the output of the sheet to do a vlookup on another sheet and in this format I can't make it work. Thanks! Row Labels Jane Doe Company 1 John Doe Company 2 Company 1 Company 3 Company 5 Nope--not if you want to keep it a pivottable. But you could convert to values (or copy|paste values in a different locatio...

Printing labels from PO screen
I have a zebra printer set up to print labels. If I print labels one by one from the items screen or through the label wizard, I can print labels just fine. But if I go to purchase order / receive screen and pick multiple items, such as itemA 5 itemB 3 itemC 2 RMS prints 10 (5+3+2) of the first item and none of the others on the zebra printer. If I pick a different sheet label format such as avery, then the labels print ok. Meaning 5 of first , 3 of second, and 2 of the last. I cannot figure this out, how can the label format I pick impact the number of labels being printed? Zebra te...

Page size setting (3 panel/4panel)
Dear All, I am using the brochure template of MS Publisher 2003. However, the page size option is disable and cannot change from 3-panel to 4 panel. Is there any setting to enable this? Thanks. Is this a brochure template from the Office web site? All the brochures built into Publisher have the four panel option (at least all the ones I have tried). The four panel brochure defaults to legal size paper. Might try setting up your page to legal first. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Geossl" <Geossl@d...

GET UNIQUE ROWS FROM ONE PAGE TO ANOTHER
I track jobs for techs page one example. Excel 2003 JOB TECH ACCT# STAT ADDRESS 1B 603 162395-7 CP 6844 N DE CHELLY LOOP 3B 617 164655-11 CP 10700 N LA RESERVE DR # 2106 5B 603 267454-1 CP 7270 S SAND DUNE VLY D 4B 634 131976-3 CP 5702 N CAM LAGUNA 3B 609 193005-2 CP 4961 N DIAMOND PL 16B 650 267451-1 XO 9950 N CAM DEL PLATA 1B 636 206822-7 CP 7525 W SUMMER SKY DR 10B 607 120813-8 CP 3028 W WYOMING ST 2B 609 100114-2 RS$ 6430 N MONTROSE DR 3B 603 168731-9 CP 4156 N RIO CANCION # 33 3B 626 231452-8 CP 7990 E SNYDER RD 11 107 I want to take all of ie 603 info in...

Using Mignon font increases width between lines so more pages
I have replaced my Times Roman Font in normal style with Mignon but it has wider space beteen the lines. How do I control this so the width is same as TR not wider as it becomes? TIA/gary If the letters in Mignon are wider than the letters in TNR, it's naturally going to take more space. If you want to squash the letters together so they start to overlap, go to the second tab of the Font dialog and set a number for "Condensed." If you're talking about line spacing, if your paragraph style is set to Single or Double (etc.) spacing, if Mignon's letters are ...

ASPX "Page Cannot be Displayed" After 1 Hr
Hi, I have a ASPX Page which imports a high quantity of data on the server, but exactly after 1Hr of execution, the page shows "Page Cannot Be Displayed", the data is still getting imported in the background, i tried increasing the sessionTimeOut as well. Can Anyone please suggest any solution for this ...

How do I make Publisher print 3 Gift Certificates on one page?
I composed a Gift Certificate to use for my company, but it wants to print it in the middle of a sheet of letter sized paper. How can I make it print 3 copies on one sheet? I hate wasting paper! Debbietrek wrote: > I composed a Gift Certificate to use for my company, but it wants to > print it in the middle of a sheet of letter sized paper. How can I > make it print 3 copies on one sheet? I hate wasting paper! ================================== Could you open another instance of Publisher and copy/paste three copies of your Certificate on one full sized page? -- John In...

Labels and Dummy Series
On the site http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html are given some examples of how to make arbitrary gridlines (no problem) with labels (big problem). One of the examples is called Livestock, and here is given an instruction: "Add labels in 'Label' column to dummy series added above" but no clue whatsoever on HOW to do it, which i find pretty strange as this is exactly what the whole show is all about. Can anyone give a hint? NSV -- nsv ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nsv's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/...

How do you change the starting page number in the handouts?
I've tried to change the starting page number in a 07' PowerPoint presentation and can't seem to locate that option. I've changed the slide number and the notes reflect the change but the page number for the handouts still start with 1. I need to change it to 37. Handout page numbers always start with 1. Sorry. Are you familiar with VBA programming? If you are, you might be able to print something that looks like it has been numbered correctly, but it will require a lot of coding. Bill Dilworth "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

collating multiple page catalog
I recently got a HP business inkjet 1100d-previously had HP 932. Multiple page catalog in Pub 2002. Was able to print multiple copies & collate with 932. Now Pub will not collate. Word will collate. I tried the old 932 with the catalog after installing the 1100 & it will no longer collate. HP says it probably is a software problem since it works with Word. HELP & thanks ...

How do I stop Word putting text at bottom of page onto next page?
Word pushes some text at the bottom of the page onto the next page, thereby creating a gap at the bottom of the page. How do I get Word to stop doing this? The following settings may be relevant in such a case: "Keep with next," "Keep lines together," and "Widow/orphan control" (all found in the Paragraph dialog box). Note, however, that the best way to deal with this depends on what kind of a document you are creating. Is it a numbered outline of heading styles? A document with footnotes in it? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP &quo...

EXCEL caused an invalid page fault
EXCEL caused an invalid page fault i module EXCEL.EXE at 017f:302b8dbf Registers EAX=00000000 CS=017f EIP=302b8dbf EFLGS=0001024 EBX=00000000 SS=0187 ESP=0062cc08 EBP=0062cc7 ECX=0068dc28 DS=0187 ESI=00000011 FS=4cc EDX=00000001 ES=0187 EDI=00000000 GS=000 Bytes at CS:EIP 8b 40 30 3b c7 0f 85 e8 4d e5 ff 57 e8 52 0d d9 Stack dump 00000001 00000000 00000000 bff74272 000163a4 000163a4 bff741f7 000000f4 30048907 006d0238 00000000 00000000 0000030d 0000018c 00000000 0000001 ...

Single worksheet, multiple pages?
Hello, I have a single excel worksheet, and due to area's of the sheet I do not want to have printed, (the data is to be printed onto pre printed forms), have used the set print area option to exclude those area's. The problem is now I have multiple pages inside a single worksheet. Each page prints seperatly, so I end up with 5 pages with only a small amount of the full worksheet on each. Thanks in advance Peter Hi peter i'm not sure what you're problem is - sounds like you've set it up and got it working like you want - how would you like it to be different? chee...

Set page length in macro
Hi, Anyone have any idea if a page length variable can be set in Excel VBA? I have to print custom size tractor feed labels on a DM printer. TIA Keith Keith, Recording a macro while setting the paper size yielded code, which I've stripped of unwanted stuff: With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PaperSize = xlPaperLegal End With It reduces further to: ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PaperSize = xlPaperLegal For other paper sizes available, I put the cursor on PaperSize and pressed F1 and got: XlPaperSize can be one of these XlPaperSize constants. xlPaper11x17. 11 in. x 17...

How do I organize my drop-down font list? Most-used first.
I hate going through the whole font list each time I design (or update) a page. Any way to organize the drop-down font list with my "favorites" at the top of the list? Thank you!! Not an option. Besides, with only a handful of web-safe fonts you really shouldn't need to. http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B633D68-8C98-4DAA-A024-4B240CDE4650@microsoft.com... > I hate going throu...

how do I send multiple pages in a single email?
I want to send three pages of a publisher newsletter document in the body of an email. Is this possible? I have so far only been able to send one at a time or turn it into an attachment, which I don't want to do. Thanks No, it cannot be done. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "pope" <pope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ABCD835-4FB0-4E82-BAFE-646677974262@microsoft.com... >I want to send three pages of a publisher newsletter document in the body >of > an email. Is this possible? I have so far only been able to send one at ...

Continuous page numbers in workbook of multiple worksheets
I would like the page numbers to start with 1 on the first worksheet in a workbook and then have the next worksheet pick up with where the first worksheet left off. For example, if the first worksheet has 2 pages and the second worksheet in the workbook had 3 pages, then the first worksheet would contain pages 1 and 2 while the 2nd worksheet would contain pages 3, 4, and 5. Is there a way to have Excel figure out what the first page number should be in the 2nd worksheet or do I always have to manually update it in Page setup. THANKS! Hi Val Select all sheets first (right click on a...

Print Avery Labels 4 Up on One Page
In Access 2003 I have a project to print Avery 5168 labels (3 1/2 x5) 4 up on a page in landscape. They will be printed on a laser printer. Each label will be different in that it will print the data from one record in the source recordset. Could someone point me in the right direction on beginning this project? It seems like I somehow have to make a page within a page, or 4 3 1/2 X 5 pages contained in one page. Is this a case where a subreport would be used? Many thanks Mike Thomas There is a Label Wizard in the New Report section that will allow you to create labels. Avery 51...

Remove First Exchange 2003 Server
I have read the MS article on removing the the first server in an exchange 2003 server. The server is the only server in an admin group. I have several other servers in various admin groups. each admin group corresponds to a child domain in our forest. This first server is to be completely decommisioned and the admin group removed and the child domain retired. So.... I have moved the MAPI Public Folder Tree, each admin group has its own OAB and generated by their server. The article says to replicate off pub folders, OAB, and Free Busy. But i think they are assuming that a new se...

your microsoft crm server application has not yet been upgraded. Upgrade microsoft crm server first, and then try upgrading Microsoft crm sales for outlook again
Help me, I'm installing MSCRM SFO 1.2 on a windows XP machine (sp1) i'm getting the error: your microsoft crm server application has not yet been upgraded. Upgrade microsoft crm server first, and then try upgrading Microsoft crm sales for outlook again I do find 2 postings about the same problem, but no answer on this problem... The server is a win2000 server with MSCRM 1.2 installed, IE 6 sp1 Exchange server has Exchange 2000, and outlook 2002 installed, IE 6 sp1 The XP machine has outlook 2002 installed, sp1, IE 6 sp1 including some bug fixes I can't figure out what i need ...

print macro to solve limit on page breaks
I have encountered the limit on the number of page breaks that exce allows, and I'd like to write a macro to work around this. My data is as follow: Part Number Location Quantity 12345 12 10 12345 20 15 12346 35 37 The macro should begin in row 2 determine that there are two rows to be printed (for part numbe 12345) print the range move to the next part, determine how many rows to print and so on until it reaches a blank row (or I could enter 99999 as th stopping part number). Any suggestions would be greatly appreci...

Summary pages on Reports Query
Good morning, I have a question to pose which I hope someone could assist me with, I currently have a report running that Groups records together by the week of a year (A week function that works out the week of a year by from a date) All works fine , however I wish to create a first page summary that just shows totals for the week e.g Week 11 = 200 Week 12 = 340 Week 13 = 300 but because the report could vary in a range of weeks each time it is run there is no fixed point to sum by , the only consistancy is there will always be 3 weeks in the report I could use if week equal x...