First labels page...

Does anybody still have a problem after installing SP2, with "Only the first
page of labels prints in landscape, any additional pages will print in
portrait." Hotfix 159 which is included in SP2 was supposed to fix this, but
it doesn't work for me.

Any suggestions?

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

insert page number in Roman letter
I need to insert page number in Roman letter like this i, ii, iii, iv; how can i do that ? please help me Have a look at Jim Cone's code at this URL http://snipurl.com/9qze Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:35:10 -0700, "Pragati" <Pragati@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to insert page number in Roman letter like this i, ii, iii, iv; how >can i do that ? please help me ...

Seperate printers for two different types of labels.
I have two different label designs (sale price and reg ). Is there a program or does RMS have the fucnctionality to print different type of lables on seperate label printers automatically. Right now what I am doing is checking if the item is on sale then changing the label design and changing which printer it goes to. I would like to just scan the item and have the program automatically dectect if the item is on sale or not. If its on sale it will use the "sale label" and print on one printer. If its not on sale use the "regular" label and print on a seperate la...

First in First out
I need help in figuring out how to implement FIFO. I order a product and it is put in inventory with a PO and price. Then I may order some more in a few months before I use up all the old, it is added in with its own PO and price. Now when I take out of inventory I want to use up all the items from the first order then switch to the next one. Any help would be nic Thank Ji You need a date stamp at the time the product into inventory. Maybe use an "expected arrival" date on the PO. But how does this relate to Excel? Questions like this should be directed to: http://www.allexpert...

How do I print just the first page in my received email
To me it looks like I can either print all, even or odd pages only. can I just print first page only, and how do I do that? HTML messages can be printed one page at a time if you use File, Print on the menu. You can also Edit a plain text message to change it to HTML be able to use File, Print. "PeterM" wrote: > To me it looks like I can either print all, even or odd pages only. can I > just print first page only, and how do I do that? > > Many thanks Mary..........When I'm looking at my email (please remember, this is my 3 day with outlook) how do I cha...

Headers From Chapter Pages
In formatting a manuscript using different headings for odd and even pages, how do I get these headings removed from the pages where a new chapter begins. Many thanks for your help. I know you can do this using Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 by applying multiple master pages. With Publisher 2002, I believe you would have to cover up the headers/page numbers with a blank text box or autoshape. Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >In formatting a manuscript using different headings for >odd and even pages, how do I get t...

the first
-- zdx840626��sina.com ...

Summary Query based on First Occurrence
I've got a list of invoices for businesses, some which have multiple invoices on a given day. I want to be able to return ONLY the First Day a customer was invoiced AND the TOTAL for just that day. Here's what the data looks like: Account InvoiceDate TotBill A B C Corp. 20041231 3500.00 A B C Corp. 20041231 9500.00 A B C Corp. 20050131 1500.00 A B C Corp. 20050131 2000.00 BARBERS INC. 20041431 1500.00 BARBERS INC. 20041431 12000.00 BARBERS INC. 20050131 300.00 BARBERS INC. 20050131 470.00 Ideally, my Qu...

howto set a network drive label?
Hi!! SetVolumeLabel works on FS drives and fails with "incorrect function" on network drives. It must work on XP/2000 only. Regarding XP I've used the registry to change label but I'd prefer to use dome APIs!! I do not now howto address it on 2000... Thanks Ale Adding "kernel" group. -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "Ale" <Ale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9772E755-2CD5-400A-AFFF-F7713E0F5512@microsoft.com... > Hi!! > > SetVolumeLabel works on FS drives and fails with "incorrect function" ...

Outlook 2003 slow opening first html msg
Anyone else noticed a slowdown recently when opening the first html formatted message in Outlook 2003? It might have occurred during the recent MS updates, or it might be where I upgraded to IE7. That all happened about the same time. On my Pentium 800 with .5gb of ram, the message frame appears in about 20 seconds and the contents in another 20 seconds. This seems to only happen on the first e-mail to be opened. The next opens instantly. Dave ...

Toolbar doesn't react on first click.
Hello everyone. I create program with one toolbar and few CWnd objects in CFrameWnd. Only one window (CWnd) is shown at time. When I start some action on this window (OnLButtonUp and OnlButtonDown) program makes few expensive calculation, next he hides window (SW_HIDE), and shows another (SW_SHOW). But sometimes when I make double-click on window, everything show OK, but toolbar freeze (doesn't react on first click and I must click him once more). I try to override OnLButtonDblClk but my application never goes in to. I thing the problem are messages that are pushed to queue when pr...

Concatenate first:last! worksheet
I need to concatenate 150 rows in 50 different worksheets for a totals page, and may need to add additional worksheets in later versions. So, I need P7 in all 50 worksheets to be concatenated on P6 in the totals page, P8 in all worksheets to be concatenated on P7 in the totals page, etc. I am wondering if it's possible to use something like first:last! to concatenate the worksheet range, making it possible to include additional sheets added in before the current last worksheet. I am using "&" for the concatenate function now as I have more than 30 sheets ...

Transforming first n nodes
I have a large xml (35MB) and I need to transform its top 200 rows using an xsl (in ASP.Net web app). Is this possible to do it in an efficient manner? Thanks. You can subclass XmlTextReader and make a custom one that only return first N elements. Then you can use it to load data into XPathDocument and do a transfer. Yan "Salman" <salman_z_g@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oa7kJoiMEHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I have a large xml (35MB) and I need to transform its top 200 rows using an > xsl (in ASP.Net web app). > Is this possible to do it in an efficient...

embed a multiple page file
I am trying to combine 2 word documents into a single doument to be saved as a pdf. The first is a cover letter type document (1 page) and the second would be 3 page document. When I embed the second document, it only appears to get the first page. I would think that it should be all three pages along but it's not. What am I doing wrong? Should I not be using the embed functionality I would use PrimoPDF to combine the two separate Word documents into a single .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Du...

Locating first blank cell
I am looking for a macro that will select the first blank (empty) cell in a given column please. Thanks, Mike Hi Mike Sub test() Dim GivenColumn As Long GivenColumn = 1 Columns(GivenColumn).Find(What:="", _ After:=Cells(1, GivenColumn), _ LookAt:=xlWhole).Select End Sub HTH. Best wishes Harald "Mike W" <mike@ehb-docks.fsbusiness.co.uk> skrev i melding news:dcq6va$97d$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > I am looking for a macro that will select the first blank (empty) cell in a > given column please. > > Thanks, > > Mike > > Brilliant...

How to determine number of pages linked to current page
Hello, I'm using FP 2003, and was not able to find anything in the help file. I'm trying to find out if it's possible for FP to determine the number of htm pages (and their name) that refer to any one htm page. So I have my current page opened in FP (lets call it A), and I'd like to know how many of the pages in the structure refer to this page A. Any way of doing this?? Thanks a lot!! Louis First, close the page. Them with the page highlighted in Folder View, select Use the Hyperlinks tab at the bottom of your workspace, -- ~ Kathleen And...

LAST, FIRST to First Last
I have data in LAST, FIRST and used this formula... =TRIM(MID(A2,FIND(",",A2)+1,99))&" "&LEFT(A2,FIND(",",A2)-1) Is there a way to change it from all caps to just capitalized names. Ex. currently - DOE, JOHN change to - John Doe Hi, Like this =PROPER(TRIM(MID(A2,FIND(",",A2)+1,99))&" "&LEFT(A2,FIND(",",A2)-1)) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Erinayn...

Calculate due date 1 or 2 years ahead to the first of the followi.
Issue date is June 12,2004. Certificate is valid ( 24 months ) to July 01, 2006. How do I create this is XL? Hi =DATE(YEAR(A1)+2,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Wayne wrote: > Issue date is June 12,2004. Certificate is valid ( 24 months ) to > July 01, 2006. How do I create this is XL? I modified your's ... does this make sence..seem's to work =DATE(YEAR(B2)+2,MONTH(B2)+1,DAY(B2)-DAY(B2)+1) "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > =DATE(YEAR(A1)+2,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) > > -- > Regards > Frank Kabel > Frankfurt, Germany >...

how do i make pie chart ignore data labels where value is zero?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a pie chart tracking the amount of time spent in a day. I have lots of possible categories and i certainly don't use them all each day, and the chart shows a bunch of overlapping labels in between slices if their value is zero. Does anyone know how to make the chart exclude these labels? <br><br>Thanks in advance! On 4/7/10 1:02 PM, Steppenwolf@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel I have a pie chart tracking t...

Workbook Page Numbering #2
Any way I can number worksheet pages that reflect the entire workbook? For example, let's say sheet1 has 3 pages and sheet2 has 4 pages... to have each page print "page 1 of 7", "page 2 of 7"... thanks! Andrew Select first sheet then right-click on the sheet tab and "select all sheets". Then in Print check "Entire Workbook" Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:10:51 -0700, "Andrew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Any way I can number worksheet pages that reflect the >entire workbook? For example...

First column of range in VLOOKUP contains formula
I have two sheets. Sheet 1 has two columns: 1. Code_Descr (example value: "12345_cookies") 2. Attribute_ID (empty) Sheet 2 has 4 columns: 1. Code (example value: 12345) 2. Descr (example value: "Nr-cookies") 3. Code_Descr (formula: =A2&"_"&B2) 4. Attribute_ID (example value: "BHU340098") The idea is to fill the column Attribute_ID in sheet 1 with the values from sheet 2. But there is a problem. As you can see the Descr-values in both sheets are slightly different. That is because they are from different sources. I want to us...

Adding multiple PDF pages to a Publisher web page
I am using Publisher 2003 and would like to copy a 7 page PDF file onto a web page in Publisher. When I insert the document as an object only the first page is added to the web page. How can I copy the PDF document and get all 7 pages into the Publisher document as one file? -- Tenpin Ed Why not create a link and let folks open the PDF? You might do better asking this on the Publisher web design newsgroup. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Tenpin Eddie" <e.barnes@verizon.net> wrote in message news:0E757EC4-571C-4369-BE38-D89B590CD219@microsoft.com... >I am u...

select first sheet to the right in a macro
Hello, I'm trying to record a macro, in which I need one of the cells to do a vLookup in the sheet to the right of the active sheet, but I don't know how to make it insert the name of the sheet to the right. Here's what I have right now: ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=IF(RC[-4]="""","""",VLOOKUP(RC[-4],'System 012406'!C[-4]:C,5,FALSE))" Where it says "System 012406", instead I need it to insert the name of the next sheet to the right. Is this possible? Thank you in advance, Dan Dan, Sheets(Active...

Axis points labels on the xlCategory axis
Hi Folks, I'm looking for a way to change the Category axis column labels with one command, similar to how you would program a series object using the Values property. I know it can be done as you can do it in the UI, unfortunately I haven't a Scooby how to do it in code. Many Thanks -- Regards Rob Pollard My Astro CCD page is: http://www.robpol.demon.co.uk Hey Andy, Thanks!!!!! That does the trick!!! I guess I owe you a few beers! :) -- Regards Rob Pollard My Astro CCD page is: http://www.robpol.demon.co.uk "Andy Pope" <andy@andypope.info> wrote in ...

Finding the first DAY of the week of a given week.
Hi All, I’m building a between statement and need to find the first and last day of a given week. The user will select a date from an active X calendar. The day doesn’t mater, since they are picking a week. The week they select I would like to use as the start and end date. I need the start to be Sunday 00:00:01 and the end to be 1159:59 for the week they select. I’m using datepart to get the week vWeek = DatePart("ww", cal1.Value, vbSunday, vbFirstJan1) vYear = DatePart("yyyy", cal1.Value, vbSunday, vbFirstJan1) In this example my values are vWe...

first transaction
Hi! Is it normal that the first transaction of the day takes extra long to process in RMS? 1.3R Thx, M It mostly depends on what you have installed and where. The first time you perform certain actions - Like Item or Customer lookup will take longer as both RMS and SQL Server build up caches of data. Also, if you are running add-ins with RMS, they may load and initialize the first time they are called. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all res...