Filling in blank PO

Hi everybody,
I have some question to you, when you create blank PO, then go to content
and click Add Item you can see tw boxes. In top one there are all items from
your database and in bottom one there are Items you are adding. If you reach
number of rows visible in bottom window there is scroll bar comming on right
hand side, and as you add more items every new ona is going to the very bottm
of the list which is in invisible area. To get there and type in Qty you have
to scroll down whole list every time when you add next item.
I'm using most recent updates for RMS and I checked in POS2009 beta there is
the same problem.
Is that only me(and one of our customers) who can see problem with that?
Is there anything we can do to change it?

Regards

Mirek
Slowey Systems
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Filling cells in between pairs of numbers
Hello all, I am trying to find an easy way to fill in cells in between pairs of numbers each of which is exactly the average of the pair's difference averaged by the number of these cells greater than the previous. So I have 1 1 2 3 4 8 5 6 7 8 20 9 10 12 13 14 15 45 I want: 1 1 2 3.333333333 3 5.666666667 4 8 5 11 6 14 7 17 8 20 9 23.57142857 10 27.14285714 11 30.71428571 12 34.28571429 13 37.85714286 14 41.42857143 15 45 I know I can do a Fill, Series, but then even with a macro that does a "control shift up fill series enter",...

Matching cells by content then cell fill with color
Thanks to JEM, I am using this routine to color three consecutive cell a specific color, in this case red: Public Sub ThreeCellsRed() ActiveCell.Resize(1,3).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 End Sub What I need now is a way for the routine to continue to find all th similar cells, let's say for sake of disc they are people's names, s when I execute the above on my name, mrh, I want it to continue in th worksheet and find all exact matches and color those same cells red. Another thought, say my name (MRH) is in "A1" and it is also in "D1". But in "D1" I use "...

Case filled out from SharePoint
I need to have a simple form my users fill out to submit a case. This would include the Business Required fields on the CRM Case form. Is there an easy way to do this using SharePoint? In other words, the user would go to the SharePoint site, click a link to "Submit a Support Request". This would open a form (Infopath perhaps?) where they fill in a few simple items, click submit, and a new CRM Case is created. This then would fire any pertinent workflows as if the case had been created from within CRM itself. I'm aware there are 3rd party solutions out there but would...

Substituting blank fields on a form
Hi, I'm a somewhat basic Access user, so please bear with me. I have a data entry form where the user enters a number of non-required text fields. They then click a button (Add Record) to add the info to a table. What I'm hoping to do, is for the fields that they've left blank, to have them inputted into the table as saying "Not Applicable." What's the easiest way to do so? Should I be using IIF and ISNULL code in Code Builder? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, - Ryan Why not just leave them as Null in the table, and set the ...

GPv10 SOP/POP link is it possible to add item to existing PO?
Hello, when in a sales order with a back ordered item, when I select Purchase off the Actions menu and I=92m taken to the Preview window, I see existing POs for this item on the PO tab but they are not in the tree view. Only the item with New PO is listed in the tree view. Is it possible to add this item to one of the existing POs for this item? I tried to hit Organize and select a source and one of the exiting POs on the PO tab as the destination but it don=92t do anything and it sure doesn=92t add the item to the existing PO. Only creates new POs =96 the same vendor. Again, is this poss...

From field filled in
Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am using Office 2003 with Exchange 2003. I have a second mailbox setup in my profile. When I reply to an e-mail sent to the other inbox, the From field is automatically filled in with that name. So for example, if the other inbox is "HelpDesk" and I reply to an e-mail in that inbox, the from field is automatically filled in as "HelpDesk". Hope that makes sense. Thanks!! <twytch111@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175611189.053649.28340@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am...

Blank Pages in Flier
I produce a monthly sales flier for the company that I work for. This coming month, my flier is 10 pages. I have it formatted as a booklet, 8.5x11, landscape, with a paper size: tabloid. However, when I go to print the flier on our color printer, it produces 2 blank pages between pages 5 and 6. I've tried changing the settings to 4 17x11 inch sheets, landscape, with a single fold to 8.5x11 inches and stapled, but I have the same result as I started with before. Any suggestions? I dont want to produce the flier with 2 blank pages in between. PublisherRookie <PublisherRookie@d...

Have one fill to auto fill aother
My question is simple. I would like to have field 27 = field 25. So when someone enters the data for field 25, the same data auto populated in field 27. Any help is appreciated! Kaylen, In the CotrolSource for Field 27 type... =[field 25] ....assuming of that you are talking about a form in Microsoft Access or did you mean to post this question in the Excel newsgroup? -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Kaylen" <Kaylen@discussions....

Colours changing in the fill palette and the spreadsheet?
Hi I have a user with Office 2003, and her pc and build is standard as with her colleagues. In Excel the colours would change (cells filled) also if the user goes to her pallette the colours have also changed. Desktop and all other applications colour are fine. The following resolutions have been tried - office detect and repair, updates, asked the user to got to the tools options and reset the pallette and this does not work. She has to log off and back in again in order to set it back to the proper colours. Again this is only affecting Excel? Any pointers? I wish to thank you in advanc...

PO Status wrong
I just entered a PO with to items. One item qty 100, one item qty 50. I approved the PO. I entered a shipment for first item of 50, second 25 adn posted. I entered another shipment for first item of 25, second 20. This PO now have 25 remaining to ship, 0 invoiced for item 1, 5 remaining to ship and 0 invoiced for second item. If you go into the edit PO status, the status of the PO and the line items shows as Released and it also does not show on the REceived/Not Invoiced report. The status should be Received. This is the very first example I have posted to see how the report would prin...

Problem with Blank cells
Hi , I am trying to import Excel File to MS Access using Visual Basic. The problem I encountered is as follows : When I import an excel file, if the first row of an excel file contains an empty cell then thereafter the data in that particular column doesn't get imported! I am using OLEDBJET 4.0 to connect and retrieve the data from Excel Sheet. It would be great, if anybody can post their thoughts on it! Thanks, Vijay -- vgurusa ------------------------------------------------------------------------ vgurusa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

Operating fill handle and moving entire cells with keyboard
Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rather than using the mouse (drag and drop). Thanks, Tom. Tom Copy or Cut Select range Select top left corner of range. Hold Shift & press End, Arrow down or right. Copy:= Ctrl + C Cut:= Ctl + X Paste Ctl + V To Fill Down or Right Ctrl + D or ctrl + r Use Excel Help and search for keyboard shortcuts for a complete List. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving >entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rathe...

Filling in blank PO
Hi everybody, I have some question to you, when you create blank PO, then go to content and click Add Item you can see tw boxes. In top one there are all items from your database and in bottom one there are Items you are adding. If you reach number of rows visible in bottom window there is scroll bar comming on right hand side, and as you add more items every new ona is going to the very bottm of the list which is in invisible area. To get there and type in Qty you have to scroll down whole list every time when you add next item. I'm using most recent updates for RMS and I checked i...

Opening a blank form
Hi guys, I created a form to consult data, the record source is a query that gather information from different tables, the problem is when I open the form it shows data already, I want a blank form when it opens, I already tried including DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRecord in the open from event, but I get “You can go to the specified record”, if I go to the query I can’t modify the data or add a new record that is why the acNewRecord is not working. I’ll really appreciate any help Thanks Maracay wrote: >I created a form to consult data, the record source is a query ...

How do I auto fill long col. filling blanks with last filled cell
On a large worksheet, is there a way to fill the blanks in a column with the last filled cell without using the autofill handle? My worksheet is over 2000 rows and I am hoping to find some way to mass fill the blanks in Excel. Here is a small example of what I am talking about. Thanks for any tips. S1475 201686 506456 S1888 38254 15623 56731 S9564 46321 156323 M, This ought to work... http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip040.htm Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "MBBeginner" <MBBeginner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

fill colors
I cannot view any fill color, no matter if it is in a text box or object. I can see the colors if I perform a print preview. If I email the same object the color does not show either. I have checked to see if the transparency is turned up and it is not. What is wrong? Thanks, Gary Can you send the email to me? Check your printer setup to be sure you have color selected. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "joy filters" <joy filters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Bulk Import Blank Fields
I am attempting to perform a bulk import. All contacts result in error. The error occurs every time there is a blank field. The error message is "data in row did not match the import type. There are different fields in each row that are blank. Every row returns error. Is it possible to import blank fields. Also I created a test file with no blank fields that imports with no problem. "Gileon" wrote: > I am attempting to perform a bulk import. All contacts result in error. The > error occurs every time there is a blank field. The error message is "data in >...

Picture Fill
Ok, here's the deal. I am making a pennant and need to fill it with a logo. However, I can fill the pennant shape, but I want the logo in it to start big and get smaller with the pennant. Any suggestions. If you know how to just make a picture go from bigger to smaller, that would work as well. Thanks! -- Cgrant What format is the logo? If it is a bitmap... Select the logo, click the dog icon, click Edit wrap points, move the edit points in to pennant shape, pull out just the pointy end. I know how to do this, explaining it is tough. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micro...

HELP:user-fill in form
I need a excel-file with 2 tabs. In the first tab It must be able to fill a week nr. And then som other values. Then that values must automattically filled in, in Tab2 in the righ column of that week. If you can help me, please reply !!! Thanks in advance, Stif -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You weren't very specific as to if this is from one cell on sheet1 or for all cells in a column. In any event, you can use a worksheet_change event on a worksheet module to this sort of thing. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Stift >" <<S...

how to i creat page with text "this page is intended to be blank"
I want to make the page with taxe " this page is intended to be blank" but when I print this page, i want it blank, pls help me and, I have an document with some section, i want some section with setting difference odd and even page in page settup, but it not work, how to do See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/InsEvnPgEndChap.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Mal" <Mal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2FFE0A4-7805-43A6-B458-5161DBBF0ABF@microsoft.com....

Adding a field to RM Blank Document
I need help adding the distribution reference from the RM Distributon Work table to the RM Blank Document. Thank you.. ...

Who do I get Publisher 2003 to open to a blank page?
I'd like to get Publisher 2003 to open to a blank page - no "start" page, no "new publication" dialog box on the left...just click the icon and a plain, blank page opens. silver <silver@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I'd like to get Publisher 2003 to open to a blank page - no "start" > page, no "new publication" dialog box on the left...just click the > icon and a plain, blank page opens. Tools > Options > Uncheck "Use New Publication task pane at startup" > User Assistance &g...

Filling in the gaps
Hi, I’m really stuck with this one. I have a field named Patient ID within this field are numbers; unfortunately they are varied in length, from 4 digits up to a maximum of 7 digits long. My problem is: I need to make all of my Patient IDs 7 digits long, by preceding them with zeros. Eg: 4516 needs to read 0004516, 45167 needs to read 0045167 etc. etc. I have no idea how to do this, any help would be greatly appreciated. Annie You can create an expression like: Right("0000000" & [Patient ID], 7) Use this to either update the field or just display the new value. -- Du...

form fill templates
Im setting up a new form fill template and am having some trouble with the fill n boxes. Is there a way to set the font, text size, etc for them that I can apply to all of the boxes at once, or do i have to set them up individually? The fill boxes need to be different font then the questions. Also, is there a way to set the length of the response allowed so that answers do not ramble on, and that once the question is answered the respondee can easily tab to the next answer box/ thanks for any and all assistance! -- pete Run a macro containing the following code before you ...

Number of days between 2 dates, if end date is blank assume todays
I need an excel formula to calculated the number of days between 'Start Date' and 'End Date'. IF the 'End Date' is null I want to use todays date. Please Help =IF(B1="",TODAY(),B1)-A1 Format as number, not as date (which Excel will do automatically) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "JulesM" <JulesM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F72EC08-8C4A-4B52-96AC-BE4D29174DD2@microsoft.com... >I need an excel formula to calculated the number of days between 'Start >Date' > and 'End Date'. IF the 'End Da...